no gravitational breast while hanging ?

fenrir19

is there no chance hdt will make this kind of gravity thingie ? i mean... it looks more natural the way it is, especially while ur character get upside down position, in reality imposible if the breast still hanging like normal position, normally the nipple will follow the gravitation if u know what i mean :D

post-94607-0-10394800-1390064323_thumb.jpg

is there no chance hdt will make this kind of gravity thingie ? i mean... it looks more natural the way it is, especially while ur character get upside down position, in reality imposible if the breast still hanging like normal position, normally the nipple will follow the gravitation if u know what i mean :D

It's not that there won't be a chance, but it would be complicated to achieve that effect, especially where HDT is now, but it is possible. I would say, to get that effect, you'll need a custom skeleton with at least two joints (one for the regular HDT dynamic movements, the rest for a rag-doll/spring-like dynamic) controlling the segments of the breast for each breast. Then have a custom mesh weight painted to that custom skeleton to fit for rotational, transitional, and possibly scalar animation. Once all that is worked up, the physics should be implemented and configured (through HDT or another physics plug-in). Once all that is in effect, testing and tweaking until perfection is needed. You can quickly see how complex and limited this can get.

If you want real-real physics having the breasts weighted to dynamics at a per-vertex level can give you wobbly, flowy and squishy effects (depending on how many vertices make up that shape)--but that kind of number handling is probably too much for Skyrim's game engine, especially for real-time calculations, and the game would probably crash if there's more than one character using that kind of fluid dynamics.

It's not that there won't be a chance, but it would be complicated to achieve that effect, especially where HDT is now, but it is possible. I would say, to get that effect, you'll need a custom skeleton with at least two joints (one for the regular HDT dynamic movements, the rest for a rag-doll/spring-like dynamic) controlling the segments of the breast for each breast. Then have a custom mesh weight painted to that custom skeleton to fit for rotational, transitional, and possibly scalar animation. Once all that is worked up, the physics should be implemented and configured (through HDT or another physics plug-in). Once all that is in effect, testing and tweaking until perfection is needed. You can quickly see how complex and limited this can get.

If you want real-real physics having the breasts weighted to dynamics at a per-vertex level can give you wobbly, flowy and squishy effects (depending on how many vertices make up that shape)--but that kind of number handling is probably too much for Skyrim's game engine, especially for real-time calculations, and the game would probably crash if there's more than one character using that kind of fluid dynamics.

ah if only i know about modding  D: 

Archived