Incredibly weird disappearance???

Altonafalcon

Hello all, I'm fairly new to the game ^^ Got a level 36 I've been playing, to which something really strange happened...

So you guys know about Rosette's mod that re-creates Sanhoshin's sexy teacher? Yeah. So I had Misa as my companion... Until today when we went into Broken Oar Grotto and she... vanished.

I'm annoyed, so I moved back to the outdoors... She didn't follow.

I went to another town via fast travel... She didn't teleport.

So I'm pissed off and opened my last solid save (not AUTOSAVE)... No Misa.

Same to any other solid save. She disappeared altogether. Imagine, some kinda entity just tweaked all my save files and erased her from my computer.

It's like she evaporated! Damn, and she's keeping all my good stuff! Not to mention, she's my eye candy!

So I tried that command on console, player.placebyme or something... Then I remember, this char has no actor ID ><

A shoutout for Rosette, and for all Skyrim lovers: How can I fix this?

Load a savegame when you had her. Open console, click on her and you'll get her actor ID. No way an object or npc can't have an ID.

Then just do player.placeatme herID and she'll spawn near you.

------

Or maybe she's dead. Use player.moveto herID to check that. It'll teleport you near her. If she is, just use resurrect

No need the actual link, the thread link is fine as well.

edit: If all else fails, you can start a new game or load another save with a different character and go to Misha with one of them. Target her, write down her ID for later use and go back to your original save. You can spawn her this way.

No need the actual link, the thread link is fine as well.

edit: If all else fails, you can start a new game or load another save with a different character and go to Misha with one of them. Target her, write down her ID for later use and go back to your original save. You can spawn her this way.

That's an interesting idea sir...

Please tell me how to get her ID again? Click E to talk to her then open console?

About the command 'resurrect'... It's new to me as well. Will the resurrected Misa still keep my stuff?

Nope, just open console and click on her. You'll see an ID, don't click on anything else. Load your original save, and from there write moveto player.. Or you can use player.moveto herID, so you go at her, if you feel curious where is she.

No worries, the "resurrect" won't do anything to gear. She'll keep everything.

Update: it didn't work. I got her ID and all, following a save game I found on this site. Then I enter: resurrect (03001db7) and nothing happened, nothing!

And I went back to the town where I found her. She was there, surprisingly, but when I told her to follow me she said, "looks like you've got someone already." What the hell? :(

Archived