[REQ] Sun Wukong's Nyoi-bō Quarter staff weapon

Raijinmaru

I would like to request a quarter staff weapon used by Sun Wukong (The Monkey King) (Son Goku), that has the capabilities of a warhammer, edited from the Illusion Staff weapon that is already in the Skyrim game and with the end with the crystal replaced with the other end without the crystal.

The staff looks like this for those who may not know what it looks like:

StaffIllusion.png

All information is from these link: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_West

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruyi_Jingu_Bang

The staff should be a little bit longer or the same size as the quarter staffs in the Quarter staff mod by JZBai.  The staff in the chinese novel is said to made iron and immensely heavy, though there are depicted weight differences ranging from 18,000 lbs to 17,881 lbs.  So I would assume that the Base damage should would end up off the charts if taken seriously, but I would happy if it was just 10 or 20 points above the daedric quarter staff so it wont be to over powered.

Even though that the weight of the weapon is stated to be heavy for everyone, Sun Wukong was able to remove it from the support in the Dragon King of the East Sea's palace and was able to swing it with ease, and since the player will be wielding it, the weapon should weigh close to nothing.

The Dragon King saw no value in a weapon that he could not lift, and that would go without saying that everyone else would see it to be a piece of garbage that they cannot carry and use.  So the value would also be close to nothing "0" in value and in weight.

The color of the staff is said to be smooth black iron with two gold bands on it, other depictions of the staff would see as red, silver, solid gold or copper.  I would prefer it just to be red with the gold ends from the Illusion staff weapon.

I have no idea on what type of enchantment would suit the weapon so that's left to whatever.

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my post and my request. :)

Edit: name of topic changed and minor words replaced

• 2 weeks later...

I probably confused people with the name of the weapon, I will use the Nyoi-bō, as the name since some may be familiar with this name than what I previously used.

I may have also confused people with what I was requesting before, so I will keep it simple:

Weapon name: Nyoi-bō

Weapon Type: Quarter Staff / Warhammer

Craft: Iron

Color: Gold and Black or Gold and Red

Model as Base: Illusion staff, replacing the crystal end with the other end of the staff

Archived