Help me please.

knight133

Hi I need help with this, my FalloutNV.exe crashes before intro starts and i have (Windows Vista, Ati Radeon HD 4650). and i also patch it to a latest version too.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: FalloutNV.exe

Application Version: 1.0.0.240

Application Timestamp: 4c9808f2

Fault Module Name: FalloutNV.exe

Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.240

Fault Module Timestamp: 4c9808f2

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 001592fa

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: a379

Additional Information 2: e2f658c3ee9143e84ba4281e2004f78b

Additional Information 3: 48aa

Additional Information 4: 79b5a1d2692ba3ffe4a47995f34f3467

Does the game crash without any mods whatsoever?

This happens because:

1. You may be using the Piratebay version of the game:

If so make sure after installing the game start with Update 4 to Update 7, Then use the crack from the Update 7.

2. If your using a Legit copy, check your OS if its updated or check if your DirectX is updated or your Microsoft framework.

3. You skipped an update and currently using a Latest .exe with the not latest fallout new vegas files.

Hope this helps

This happens because:

1. You may be using the Piratebay version of the game:

If so make sure after installing the game start with Update 4 to Update 7, Then use the crack from the Update 7.

2. If your using a Legit copy, check your OS if its updated or check if your DirectX is updated or your Microsoft framework.

3. You skipped an update and currently using a Latest .exe with the not latest fallout new vegas files.

Hope this helps

"Yes I'm a girl" Is it weird that i like playing computer games, and likes Lovers and body mods? :o

Archived