9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Could the tattoo be considered to "be" the license document for bikini license, and not issue any other item?

I would prefer that the bikini curse & license work like the magic curse & license, meaning that if you encounter an Enforcer NPC and you don't have a bikini license, then the Enforcer casts the bikini curse on you, and you have to go buy a bikini license to get the curse removed.

SL Survival's magic curse and bikini curse are some of its really interesting features, and I would like to see even more curses, such as:

• Clothing curse, which hurts you unless you are naked.
  • Unplugged curse, which hurts you unless you are plugged.
  • Ungagged curse, which hurts you unless you are gagged.

The new curses could be given as punishments by guards for player misbehavior, and you would have to go pay the quartermaster to get the curse removed. This would function as a gold sink.

Hey Monoman1,

I was having some issues with letting SL survival manage the inn prices. When looking through the papyrus logs, I found this 

Error: Cannot set the value of a constant GlobalVariable
stack:
    [RoomCost (0009CC98)].GlobalVariable.SetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
    [RoomCost (0009CC98)].GlobalVariable.SetValueInt() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 16
    [_SLS_LocationTrackCentralQuest (4C0ECBC2)]._sls_loctrackcentral.SetInnCost() - "_SLS_LocTrackCentral.psc" Line 278
    [_SLS_LocationTrackCentralQuest (4C0ECBC2)]._sls_loctrackcentral.SetInnCostByString() - "_SLS_LocTrackCentral.psc" Line 258
    [_SLS_Main (4C000D64)].sls_mcm.OnOptionSelect() - "SLS_Mcm.psc" Line 4140
    [_SLS_Main (4C000D64)].sls_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159

So I unchecked the "constant" property of the "RoomCost" global variable in CK and everything was working as intended. Not sure if I should be posting this on the SE thread since this problem was only present in SE, my LE build was working fine. 

4 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

So I unchecked the "constant" property of the "RoomCost" global variable in CK and everything was working as intended. Not sure if I should be posting this on the SE thread since this problem was only present in SE, my LE build was working fine. 

Thanks. That solves that mystery. Looks like a lot of mods unflag it RND, DF so that's why I wasn't seeing it in my game. 

18 hours ago, Herowynne said:

This would function as a gold sink.

Interesting but like I said before I think what SLS needs at this stage is actually ways of helping you out. 

Started a new game recently and I've been stuck in loop of: get defeated, get enslaved (SD or DFC), get free, get defeated, get enslaved, get free. With hardly any progress being made at all. I suppose that's the point but it's begun to feel a bit too much like actual labor. 

18 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Had a question and a feature request/suggestion of sorts. Since you already have a PSQ tie into the cum feature, is there any chance you might be willing to add the ability to convert the FHU cum pools into PSQ energy?

Not sure I follow. Convert in what way? As in what metric to convert?

In any case I probably can't delve to deep into FHU without making changes to FHU scripts. And given the release of baka's version that's probably unlikely. 

In other news I've been smurfized by trauma. But boy did it take a lot. It took the Pop 'parade' scenario in riften (the laggiest town in skyrim) with half of Riften whipping my character. Such an aggressive whipping with so many people they bumped me through the walls and into the ether. Still none the wiser of the actual source though. 

It seems like when it happens some data somewhere gets corrupted and then this data enters the system and it goes around in a loop. Good news is that it's easily fixed by either disable/enable the system or rebuild texture lists. 

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not sure I follow. Convert in what way? As in what metric to convert?

In any case I probably can't delve to deep into FHU without making changes to FHU scripts. And given the release of baka's version that's probably unlikely. 

I wasn't trying to make it complicated, sorry! I'm probably underestimating what it would take to implement, but I just meant that when triggering deflate the result is instead absorb and PSQ energy raises as the FHU pools decrease. Poking around Baka's FHU thread it looks like someone suggested the same thing, so I guess I'm not the only one that thinks it's interesting and I'm guessing far easier if done in FHU so I'll go second the suggestion over there.

Also, is there a way to block whipping as a punishment? There are so many options I'm wondering if I missed it.

On 11/27/2020 at 5:18 AM, Monoman1 said:

It's not timed. It will never be timed. Never. Ever.

I may not have been clear. What's happening is after I turn on compulsion, the timing between the player character and NPC in the animation is no longer in sync. So what happens is the player will continue to do the same animation stage while the NPC advances to the next stage, or the other way around. One actor will even finish the sex scene, while the other is still say, floating in the air in a being held position, still having sex. 

2 hours ago, tamai said:

was their a command to reset the guard behaviors because they're bugged on my end atm? Like not reacting to anything, wearing armor having spells equipped etc.

'set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0'

5 hours ago, Sospice said:

I may not have been clear. What's happening is after I turn on compulsion, the timing between the player character and NPC in the animation is no longer in sync. So what happens is the player will continue to do the same animation stage while the NPC advances to the next stage, or the other way around. One actor will even finish the sex scene, while the other is still say, floating in the air in a being held position, still having sex. 

Sorry misread you. Thought you meant the sound plays out of sync with the animation. But I don't see how compulsion could affect the playing of the animation. There's no setting stage or any of that stuff going on. 

22 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

'set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0'

Sorry misread you. Thought you meant the sound plays out of sync with the animation. But I don't see how compulsion could affect the playing of the animation. There's no setting stage or any of that stuff going on. 

Doesn't compulsion just automate the SLSO sex mini game? 

If so, then SLSO is what is speeding up the animations, because that is what happens when you play the SLSO mini game. 😊

(if it is set to do that, there is a thing to turn that off)

I started a new game and I still have issues with the Kennel. When I enter the game freezes like mad. I just dont know why its happening. I did adjust the slider, maybe I need to keep it to the lowest and test.

Edit: Ok so reducing the maximum to 2 fixed the lag. I had it set to 3 before. It shouldnt lag though because my PC isnt a potato.

10 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

I started a new game and I still have issues with the Kennel. When I enter the game freezes like mad. I just dont know why its happening. I did adjust the slider, maybe I need to keep it to the lowest and test.

Edit: Ok so reducing the maximum to 2 fixed the lag. I had it set to 3 before. It shouldnt lag though because my PC isnt a potato.

This fixed issues like this for me, maybe its worth a try:

if You are looking for ways to "helping the player out" especially in early playing.. - what about a kind of a sponsor, a "friend" who helps you out with money at the lower levels. Surley he want his money back later, a lot of money... you should have read the fine print... but on higher levels money is often not the problem

32 minutes ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Thanks for that, though Im already using most of the stuff already mentioned it, Im gonna take a deeper dive into fixing stuff.

There is probably going to be a certain amount of lag anyway because everything is added dynamically when you enter. 

1. Place girls from ZAP if zap is installed. 

2. Add sexlab cum to their bodies. 

3. Fill them with FHU cum. 

4. Place random devices on them. 

When the kennel is unloaded then this has to be done all over again. 

Skyrim isn't very good at streaming meshes/textures when loading them in without causing hitching. Unless they're crappy vanilla textures and meshes. Anyone who's ever tried a 4k/8k armor set will be familiar. 

On 12/1/2020 at 7:02 AM, mogon said:

if You are looking for ways to "helping the player out" especially in early playing.. - what about a kind of a sponsor, a "friend" who helps you out with money at the lower levels. Surley he want his money back later, a lot of money... you should have read the fine print... but on higher levels money is often not the problem

Devious Followers has that where you can ask to borrow money, at a devious cost. There's a standalone "loan lender" mod too but I've not used it so I don't know how it works / if it still works 

Still getting the "enjoy your jiggles" messages message even with the feature toggled off. Known bug or intended? 

Also, the vanishing or shrinking PC (setscale 0.1) problem appears to be related to a conflict between Sexlab Utility Plus and SLSO. The open mouth patch appears to contribute to the problem only because it's updated from SLSO, but the problem isn't in or directly related to Survival.

Hi MM1 👋

It's me again. 🤭

I know you are like probably super bored, and looking for a new difficult to implement feature with fringe appeal at best. So I have just the thing

How about when the player is wet (frostfall wet) there is a chance of licenses getting ruined? 

Hope this post finds you in good health and good spirits, let me know how much you hate the idea it in the comments below. 🥰

Hello,

Just wanted to give some feedback, the imagination events that happen when your PC is cum hungry feel like a bug when first encountered. I realize this is a hard mechanic to implement, but having it only happen when you talk to them directly is very jarring. I literally started culling mods from my list 1 by 1 until I realized this was an intended feature. 

Perhaps a status message would make it easier to see what was happening? "____'s clothes seem disappear from view right before your eyes."  or "You find yourself imagining ___ naked."