Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, dePog said:

Its the new female trash talk that is my main gripe, lol.

I believe that was added in 0.623.

 

Here is a quote from the changelog for 0.623: “Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!”

 

Specifically, Gerdur uses the FemaleNord voice, which is why you heard those remarks from her. Female guards also use the FemaleNord voice, and the misogynistic comments were originally said by female guards. Other NPCs besides guards can now also say those comments.

 

Personally, I like the added NPC misogynistic comments, even though the NPC might seem to contradict themselves.

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I believe that was added in 0.623.

Thanks for the reply. Seems I'm going to be sticking with 0.591 forever, then. :(

The dialogue contradictions are way too jarring and throw me out of the game's storyline.

Link to post
5 hours ago, dePog said:

Seems I'm going to be sticking with 0.591 forever, then. :(

Or you could actually read Herowynne's post and stop being a drama queen :P

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!”

Besides guard comments have that bipolar disorder too. In fact there's probably not a LL mod here that adds comments to npcs that aren't as described. 

I considered adding an option to disable friendly comments but it wouldn't be very compatible and probably too much work. 

Link to post
On 11/20/2020 at 12:19 AM, Corsayr said:

So if an armored top had BOTH keywords

Not so sure about that. It's precisely because an armor can have both keywords that I'm probably doing an Armor.GetWeightClass() which can only be cloth, light or heavy.

Link to post

I have a little idea for Your wonderfull mod and i hope You like it

 

I call it "Corrupt Toll Collector"

 

Passing a gate at night now becomes even more dangerous, than now there is a chance (percentage to set in the MCM, if possible) that the PC will meet a Toll Collector in very bad mood.


TollC.: »Hold it, woman! Show me Your papers.«
PC.: »Here they are, Sir.«
TollC.: »What is this? Where do You store this important documents? In the arse of a swamp troll? Its unreadable!«
PC.: »If You just bring it a bit closer to the light, Sir, You may...«
TollC.: »No. This is simple unacceptable, girl. Sorry, but I have to confiscate this – and all the stuff, it covers. Go to the Quartermaster and ask for a new one. And take better care of this valuable documents in future.«
Now the PC has two options:
A) Accept the harshness of the world and submit, lose a lizence an the according stuff.
B) Protest: »No, You cant do that. I payed for it. Do You know how expensive these damn lizences are?«
TollC.: »Hm, I see. Maybe You can convince me to let You go with a warning.«
PC: »Convince You?«
Now the TollCollector has two answers:
A) TollC.: »(Sigh) Pay me 200 Gold an I will forget what I have seen.«
B) (if PC owns a whore-Lizence) »I see, that You are a whore. No surprise, I have to say. Tell you what, give me a good Blowjob an i let You go.«
Now 3 options for the PC
A) refuse, lose a licence and some stuff.
B) Accept. Keep stuff, but lose some gold or dignity.
C) Complain: »This is obviously a shakedown!«
But this ist not the infamous Guard of Riften.
TollC.: »Okay, now its 400 gold AND a blowjob – or i will take a closer look to Your other licences, too.«
PC can now accept or refuse, losing a second licence and the stuff it covers.

 

As i said, just an idea.

Link to post
16 hours ago, dePog said:

Started using the latest version yesterday, with a new character so there wouldn't be any conflicts. However, I am tempted to go back to the previous version due to dialogue changes.

Has the misogynistic comments that used to only come from males, now been added to female NPCs ? The first person I met (other than Ralof) was Gerdur, and she started calling me a bitch and slut. Then other females I met did similarly. Sort of wrecks the immersion when they alternate between saying nice things like "Hear is the key to the house. stay as long as you like, friend", then "Get out of my way, bitch!"

Plus, when I added a male follower, he alternated between normal follower style conversation and derogatory speech. This wasn't the case in the previous version.

I wasn't wearing any restraints, just normal clothing, so that wouldn't be the reason for the comments.

 

Is this behaviour intended, or have I got a possible mod conflict? (Even though its the same modlist i was using with the previous Survival version)

 

Thanks,

dePog

 

PS: Plus the extra sounds are ... well, .... sometimes less is more. Not a fan, but I could easily edit those out myself. Its the new female trash talk that is my main gripe, lol.

you might wanna look at SL fame comments or something if you have that installed or updated recently

Link to post
20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The guards will tell you to get off the streets at night if you do not have one or the other, and you have set up Curfew.

 

 

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The guards will tell you to get off the streets at night if you do not have one or the other, and you have set up Curfew.

 

yeah but there deoesnt seem to be a difference between it and the curfew license

Link to post
47 minutes ago, lucakro said:

 

yeah but there deoesnt seem to be a difference between it and the curfew license

You're questions wasn't worded to ask if they were different from each other. 😊

 

Individually they do both make a difference, just it is the same difference at this time. 😉

 

Now, if you use my SLAdv patch they do both have individual functions separate of each other, and I am trying to get Baka to add a tie in for SLAP... But Rome wasn't built in a day. 😄

Link to post

Hmm, I'm still getting issues to get the cover animation to work with a new save using the wheel.

I have zaz, DCL and even Selfcover animations and loaded via FNIS.

zaz and DCL are active though. Yet it is not initiating.

Nor do I have the "half-naked" on.

 

I'm a bit clueless, since the animation is clearly there and she covers up using the automated one from DCL. but switching this off and trying the wheel does nothing. Any idea?

Link to post
12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Or you could actually read Herowynne's post and stop being a drama queen

ummm... I did read the post. The dialogue changes are now "a feature". As I don't like this feature, and can't turn it off via the MCM, I will stick with 0.591 as it does all the things I want. 
 

I like your mod and think its a superb achievement. The "drama" is just my disappointment that I won't be able to see what advances you make to the mod in the future.

 

Genuinely wishing you all the best,

 

dePog

Link to post
6 hours ago, dePog said:

ummm... I did read the post.

Are you sure? 

 

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!”

20201122074830_1.jpg.1390de9abb9d58b287a1ec2e3d2d58f4.jpg

Link to post
10 hours ago, Tempy said:

Hmm, I'm still getting issues to get the cover animation to work with a new save using the wheel.

I have zaz, DCL and even Selfcover animations and loaded via FNIS.

zaz and DCL are active though. Yet it is not initiating.

Nor do I have the "half-naked" on.

 

I'm a bit clueless, since the animation is clearly there and she covers up using the automated one from DCL. but switching this off and trying the wheel does nothing. Any idea?

The ZAP cover animation was included into SLS a few updates back. Did you rerun fnis since? Look for notifications as well. Your PC won't cover herself if her DFC willpower is zero. 

Link to post
17 hours ago, mogon said:

As i said, just an idea.

I think I'd rather focus on ways to 'help' the player out at this stage. Give her ways forward, if in humiliating/misogynistic ways. 

The whole point of SLS really is to still allow the player to actually play the game but in a fairly weakened state. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you sure?

OK, you win, lol.

 

But in my defense your MCM is a work of some impressive proportions. Takes me forever to set up a new character now. I pack a lunch, grab a few beers, then head into your MCM.

 

When I was working on my Tiefling mod I thought it was huge, and could hardly keep track of what I had done, but Survival is on another planet. Truly amazing accomplishment.

 

Cheers,

dePog

Link to post
4 hours ago, dePog said:

OK, you win, lol.

 

But in my defense your MCM is a work of some impressive proportions. Takes me forever to set up a new character now. I pack a lunch, grab a few beers, then head into your MCM.

 

When I was working on my Tiefling mod I thought it was huge, and could hardly keep track of what I had done, but Survival is on another planet. Truly amazing accomplishment.

 

Cheers,

dePog

Yea, I know the mcm has become a bit.... sprawling. But that's what import/export settings is for. 

2 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

Would it be possible for followers to be dismembered as well?

Ah probably not. 

I can see trying to do it for Npcs being a bit of a minefield. 

SLS unequips weapon, vanilla AI re-equips weapon, SLS unequips weapon, vanilla AI re-equips weapon, etc etc etc a few hundred times a second. 

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

 

The rape is not happening. Only happens with follower -> PC. What is the conditions to happen with NPC -> PC?

I don't know what you're talking about. 

Link to post
Quote

Ah probably not. 

I can see trying to do it for Npcs being a bit of a minefield. 

SLS unequips weapon, vanilla AI re-equips weapon, SLS unequips weapon, vanilla AI re-equips weapon, etc etc etc a few hundred times a second.

What if it "stripped"/disarmed their weapon off them when dismembered,  kind of like how defeat has an option where their stuff gets dropped on the ground as opposed to unequipped

Link to post
13 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

What if it "stripped"/disarmed their weapon off them when dismembered,  kind of like how defeat has an option where their stuff gets dropped on the ground as opposed to unequipped

I've seen vanilla AI make an npc run to pick up a weapon from the world when disarmed so you'd probably start seeing that then. 

Link to post
10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The ZAP cover animation was included into SLS a few updates back. Did you rerun fnis since? Look for notifications as well. Your PC won't cover herself if her DFC willpower is zero. 

Yea, i also activated debug to see extra notification. I do have discovered that removing the mod and addind it again causes additional issues. The toll speaks to the pc 4 times in a row now. And i performed 4 removals and installs and using a cleaner.

 

I wonder if there is a potential issue that another mod retain info of survival somewhere? I know that bakafactory has one of his mods that has a connection to survival. I’ll keep checking on it. 
 

maybe the settings or the json files are the issues?

Link to post
On 11/21/2020 at 10:11 PM, Corsayr said:

You're questions wasn't worded to ask if they were different from each other. 😊

 

Individually they do both make a difference, just it is the same difference at this time. 😉

 

Now, if you use my SLAdv patch they do both have individual functions separate of each other, and I am trying to get Baka to add a tie in for SLAP... But Rome wasn't built in a day. 😄

Sexlab adventures patch? what is this SLAdv patch and where do i find it?

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

You mod, do not trigger rape?

Not that I am aware of. For sex started by SLS there is rape in the kennels, blowjobs to pay the toll, and sex from begging, maybe something in the simply knock integration but I've not seen it if there is. But there isn't any other random sex, rape or otherwise.

Link to post

Hey, so just wanted to throw an idea out here:

Maybe it would be possible to integrate Pet Collar's functionality, for the freedom license, for those who don't use Slaverun? I mean, a collar's a collar, but if not having a Freedom license were to actually impose restrictions?

The player would have to obtain a freedom license before anything else, meaning they would have to truly plan out how they spend the gold they get (depending on MCM configuration), and as a bonus, you could potentially add in a check for the "Fucktoy" feature. Something along the lines of, if the player doesn't possess a freedom license, they can't buy a whore license.

(I would suggest blocking any prostitution interactions, but there's so many different ones floating around I understand why that would be difficult.)

Pet Collar was designed as a framework anyway, and for a lot of people, it and Devious Devices seem to go hand-in-hand.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...