19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sounds like it probably is SLS. Are you sure these Npcs are actually wearing clothes? I think I added that check. What naked npc would give you clothes instead of clothing themselves first. 

I'll add spoiler tags to avoid to spoil one of the "Daydream" features

Spoiler

So when she is daydreaming and speaking with the NPC, the NPC gets his clothes and even weapons removed, then the PC looks down to it. Then you request for help and ask for clothes, they say they don't have any clothes.
If the NPC is not getting his clothes removed, it seems that he can offer clothes. 

This is where i'm trying to look into now, because statistically it could be a coincidence. Will try it at least 10 times and get back to you

I'm using SLS 6.22 beta, and I think this version or the one before introduced something with head-facing that has seriously messed up archery.  For some reason, when my character is straining to look behind her or wherever she's trying to look, when switching to first person mode the bow and hands are not in the right place, and the arrow starts its path from somewhere not normal.  Either lower than it already does*, (which is frustrating because you can't shoot at a downward angle, it just gets stuck in the floor), or it starts from above  your head and sails over your target.  

*  This is worse than the standard frustrating inability to shoot downwards in Skyrim unless you're perched on the very edge of something.

I tried using the hotkeyed menu to Stop Looking At, but that doesn't seem to fix it.  I hesitated reporting this because it seems so strange of an effect and I'm not certain its from this mod, but this is the only one that I updated recently that does anything with head tracking...

19 hours ago, RMCW said:

I know you probably have a million things you're working on but just to get your thoughts at this point.

I could probably send a mod event on satiation level change if that would help. I'll have a look at the code later. 

14 hours ago, audhol said:

Made from scratch (get it? scratch!) no permissions needed.

Audspaws.dds 64 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks. I'll take a gander when I can. 

10 hours ago, Tempy said:

I'll add spoiler tags to avoid to spoil one of the "Daydream" features

Oh right. That actually makes sense now. Don't understand why it worked for me when I checked though. I'll look again.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I tried using the hotkeyed menu to Stop Looking At, but that doesn't seem to fix it.

Look in the wheel debug menu for setting the IsNpc variable. 

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I could probably send a mod event on satiation level change if that would help. I'll have a look at the code later. 

Great, thanks! If it can include a float or string to work with that will be perfect.

Oh wow, what a big update! I use YPS always, so very happy for implement! I love the agressor mess with hair and makeup thing! if you find time, maybe also make agressor destroy nylons feature that was added in last YPS!

Sadly i have number of question:

was 0.602 last version? i think i checked for beta after, but didn't see, so rules apply for update from 0.602 to latest or no?

does the pussy hair feature work only with SOS meshes or also with standard version?

you mention control sex with mousewheel in freecam now, this is replacing the standard control of SLSO and STA during sex (speak key, left mouse to fuck faster) or is addition to it?

5 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

was 0.602 last version?

Yes 0.602 was the last NON beta version. So you need to do the update instructions.

5 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

does the pussy hair feature work only with SOS meshes or also with standard version?

Most things work for both SOS and slavetats type pussy hair. I think the only thing that doesn't work is 'trimming' for slavetats.

6 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

you mention control sex with mousewheel in freecam now, this is replacing the standard control of SLSO and STA during sex (speak key, left mouse to fuck faster) or is addition to it?

It's in addition but only under certain circumstances - High arousal, drugged or skooma junkie. Meant to add full corruption to that list but forgot. 

It's also disabled by default due to a conflict between certain papyrus functions that may cause problems. 

45 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Thank you! I have one more small question, is COC qasmoke or COC to another small cell to prepare for upgrade a good idea, or is using COC in general a bad idea becuase it can mess with location tracking of your mod for example? i usually try to avoid but maybe it's fine?

I'd leave town first. Then go somewhere small. Should be ok to coc qasmoke once outside. 

1 hour ago, izumonoryu said:

Is converting the animations using CAO the only thing needed to make this SE compatible, or is there anything else needed?

I think so, but you can just run Cathedral on the top folder (The SL Survival folder) and it will catch everything 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Does anyone else keep getting logged out of LL lately and then get 'your account has been locked try again in x minutes'?

I am not getting my password/capctha wrong before anyone says.

Didnt happen to me yet, and Im on here quite frequently the last few weeks.

Oh hey, the Trauma system looks great. I actually had something similar planned as a standalone mod and ran into the problem of needing a trillion overlay slots aswell...

I actually started working on a SKSE plugin which allows for runtime manipulation of dds files, and by manipulation I mean overlaying / merging. It is actually fully functional but not polished at all, kind of lost interest in it after I had it working and took a Skyrim break again. This would basically allow you to use just a single overlay slot for each body part, the downside is that you notice a noticeable hiccup when loading / writing high res (4k) resolution files (at least I did on my mediocre system at the time), but if done at the right time they wouldn't be too bothersome I suppose. Would you be at all interested in something like this, Monoman? I can't promise I'd find the time to polish it up myself, but I could send you what I have. You could probably add the functionality you need like manipulating transparency and clean the thing up a bit. It doesn't rely on any RE stuff either so should be easy to compile against SKSE64 too.

7 hours ago, Crota said:

So I edited my armor mods to add them to the Bikini list with Tes5edit and it spits out the Tes5edit cache with the modified files into Mod Organizer. Where do I put those files now?

Do what you want with the backup, but I'd recommend creating a mod out of the cached files. If you end up needing to use TES5Edit again, it'll speed up the load time.

Hi so love the aspects of the mod, encountered a problem though. When I fast travelled out of Whiterun, (yes I play on "easy-mode"), did what i wanted then fast travelled back in, I kept on getting force greeted by any guards or toll collectors that saw me. Tried setting the comment distance to 0 so they wouldn't notice me, but has no effect, the current save is unplayable now (got plenty so not concerned) cause I can't move more than 2 feet before getting another force greeting. Also there's no dialogue option related to my toll evasion either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

EDIT: So I've discovered the source of the problem. IF you fast travel out of a city, AND don't pay the toll, AND you don't have toll evasion enabled, then when you re-enter the city the game will bug out with being force greeted every second. To avoid this you NEED toll evasion enabled. 

Loving the update so far! Updated it to SSE myself and having fun. I was just wondering if an idea would be possible. Would it be hard to make it so that certain licenses only work in certain holds? Different holds having different bounty systems made me think that it would make sense for licenses to only work in the hold that it's purchased in. Great update though!

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

??

Adding armors to the bikini list involves add entries to the json BikiniArmors.json. Not editing the esp. 

Bikini licence: 
Bikini licence is also optional. If you want to use it then you need to add a keyword to the bikini armors so that Survival can differentiate them from normal armors. If you use the stock bikini armors mod on the nexus then I have uploaded a 'ready made' version of it here that adds the needed keyword. You simply replace your esp with the one here and you're good to go. If you've modified your bikini armor mod and don't want to replace it then see how you can add the keyword yourself in the 2nd post on the support page. I recommend method 2. Remember to backup your armor mods first! https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507 

I mean this thing.

8 hours ago, okthen1234567 said:

can you turn the survival aspects on and off?

Don't know which aspects you're referring to but there's a ton of options.

4 hours ago, svandalbear said:

EDIT: So I've discovered the source of the problem. IF you fast travel out of a city, AND don't pay the toll, AND you don't have toll evasion enabled, then when you re-enter the city the game will bug out with being force greeted every second. To avoid this you NEED toll evasion enabled. 

I'll take a look. What's the dialogue?

2 hours ago, Thyken said:

Loving the update so far! Updated it to SSE myself and having fun. I was just wondering if an idea would be possible. Would it be hard to make it so that certain licenses only work in certain holds? Different holds having different bounty systems made me think that it would make sense for licenses to only work in the hold that it's purchased in. Great update though!

This comes up every so often. While it makes sense from a lore point of view, it doesn't make much sense from a practical/fun point of view. There are 7/8 licences and 9 holds. 7/8 * 9 = 63/72 licences.... Imagine having to micromanage all that on a weekly basis. No thanks :P

1 hour ago, Crota said:

I mean this thing.

Those files are just a byproduct of TesEdit. Though you might want to hang on to the backup in case you want to roll back. 

The changes you made should be within the esp itself.