I got to say, the daydream is really fun! 
Not sure how far it goes but the interaction with npc is quite fun! Hopefully it will develop in some more! 

32 minutes ago, Tempy said:

I got to say, the daydream is really fun! 
Not sure how far it goes but the interaction with npc is quite fun! Hopefully it will develop in some more! 

Don't have much in the line of ideas/changes planned for daydreaming. But usually things just pop into my head. Usually when I not even trying to think of ideas for something. (my perverted mind) :P

My favorite part of the mod is the creature and daedra corruption interaction with SLSO. I wish it was a standalone thing.

Thank you!

i can't see dialogues specially the pay with sex instead of getting imprisoned what am i missing?

There might be a little conflict with 2 parts of the mod:

daydream and request for clothes.

When interacting with the NPC and the daydream effect is effective on the NPC. Then you request for clothes you get the response of being unable.

if there is no daydream it doesn’t seem to occurre (on the same NPC)

9 hours ago, ISHVI07 said:

i can't see dialogues specially the pay with sex instead of getting imprisoned what am i missing?

Not sure what dialogue you're expecting. SLS doesn't have any dialogue to avoid being sent to prison. Doesn't modify prison at all AFAIR.

3 hours ago, Tempy said:

There might be a little conflict with 2 parts of the mod:

daydream and request for clothes.

When interacting with the NPC and the daydream effect is effective on the NPC. Then you request for clothes you get the response of being unable.

if there is no daydream it doesn’t seem to occurre (on the same NPC)

Can't reproduce any problem. I can successfully beg for clothes with daydreaming active. But I'm not sure what you mean about 'response of being unable'.

On 10/18/2020 at 1:50 PM, audhol said:

Looking through the slavetats AIO I found these, not sure if you would need permissions, would be easy to recolour to a bruise/redened state if needed and could use fadetats to make them.... well fade!

buttshoe1.dds 512.13 kB · 2 downloads   buttshoe3.dds 512.13 kB · 1 download buttshoe2.dds 512.13 kB · 0 downloads   buttshoe4.dds 512.13 kB · 0 downloads    lower_back_pawprint.dds 1.33 MB · 1 download    butt_pawprint.dds 1.33 MB · 1 download

Thanks. What category are these under? Can't seem to find them. 

There are some cuts in other categories that might work. 

There's a kind of complication in that battle wounds was a single pack and all the bruises have specific locations. Other packs might overlap. 

Permissions though ugh.... Trying to find out who made these would be.... difficult.

I'm planning on using MME with the default settings, except maybe with reduced difficulty.

I know I can use the SLS MCM to change the amout of lactacid that is present in cum. Is there a recommended value for how much lactacid to put into cum? I've never used MME properly before so I'm not sure how much of an advantage/disadvantage an extra lactacid source is.

Also, is it recommended to use the SLS cum addiction feature, or to prefer to use the Milk Addict lactacid addiction feature instead?

EDIT: I know you might say "Why not both Milk Addict and SLS cum addiction lol" but I think it's probably too much micromanagement to have a double addiction. I would assume that SLS lactacid cum is the better option because it's more recent and is integrated with SLS cum addiction. I also don't want a lot of the Milk Addict features, I just wanted the milk stuff not the clothes tearing.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Can't reproduce any problem. I can successfully beg for clothes with daydreaming active. But I'm not sure what you mean about 'response of being unable'.

Will try to dig deeper and see if I can find the conflict.

All their response was that ”Do I look like I have clothes...” sarcastic negative comment.

A weird little bug, but not unique to Beta, I think it already existed before.

It concerns the choice of the Devious device which is equipped for the Magic Curse.

Having had a collar quest item when the enforcer arrested me for lack of magic collar, he equipped me with arms cuffs (because slot collar occupied by a block generic).
Then later, after getting rid of all these devices, each time I am arrested for lack of magic collar, the same arms cuffs are fitted instead of a new collar.
In my inventory, none of the previously equipped devices were left.
My character was completely naked, all the slots were free (especially the one for the collar)

By digging into the scripts and after adding traces, it looks like the problem is with the GetItemCount function.
In the CollarHer function of the _SLS_LicenceUtil.psc script :
    akTarget.GetItemCount (CollarRef)
returns the value 1 when it should return 0 (the collarref is not in my inventory, i have put it in a chest before)

The wiki seems to indicate a possible problem with this function when used on a reference.
see Notes in the wiki : https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetItemCount_-_ObjectReference

Possible solution (maybe, if I'm not completely wrong ...) :
I replaced, in the CollarHer function of the _SLS_LicenceUtil.psc script :
     If akTarget.GetItemCount (CollarRef) == 0
by :
     If akTarget.GetItemCount (CollarRef.GetBaseObject ()) == 0
And I don't have this problem anymore, GetItemCount seems to count as it should ; if the arms cuffs are in my inventory, they are re-equipped by the enforcer, otherwise the enforcer fits a new collar.

I'm on SSE, not sure if this problem with this GetItemCount function also exists on Oldrim, I guess so.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks. What category are these under? Can't seem to find them. 

The buttshoe ones are from "coco" and the paw prints from "zoo" both contained in the AIO pack. I cant see who is responsible for those tats originally. I wonder if I was to recolour them bruise colour and maybe add a reddened effect around the outside if they wouldn't be different enough from the original to no longer require permission after all its only a single paw print and a horse shoe right? Let me know if you want me to recolour, changing position is no problem either like maybee 2 paw prints on the shoulder blades to imply where the paws were during the act?

EDIT; done one quickly so you can see what I mean.

butt_pawprint.dds

5 hours ago, audhol said:

The buttshoe ones are from "coco" and the paw prints from "zoo" both contained in the AIO pack. I cant see who is responsible for those tats originally

Coco is Content Consumer, and those come from the "Tattoos v3" pack on this page. The zoo ones are from the "Slavetats-zoo" download on the main Slavetats page.

18 hours ago, Corsec said:

EDIT: I know you might say "Why not both Milk Addict and SLS cum addiction lol" but I think it's probably too much micromanagement to have a double addiction. I would assume that SLS lactacid cum is the better option because it's more recent and is integrated with SLS cum addiction. I also don't want a lot of the Milk Addict features, I just wanted the milk stuff not the clothes tearing.

I use both. 

I suppose milk addicts addiction effects are actually superior. As well as straight up debuffs it has random stripping/tripping/mounting. That could actually be annoying for some though. 

SLS is just straight debuffs. Though they're probably more severe.

First up, holy hell this is a good mod.

Its incorporated a lot of stuff I've always thought of like non citizen now being allowed to have weapons and armor within cities.

That said, I'm stuck in Whiterun.

I've tried hiring mercenaries to be companions but they along with Vilja don't seem to be valid?

Is there anyway i can get out?

16 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

it looks like the problem is with the GetItemCount function.

Oh no sir! You shall not take GetItemCount(ObjectReference) away from me. It's the one god damned thing that actually seems to work with ObjRefs. 

Seriously though. I've never noticed any issue with it. And using GetItemCount(ObjRef.GetBaseObject()) will return false positives if there's simply another of the same collar. 

Can't say I've noticed any issues around the collars but I'll keep an eye on it now. 

Edit: 

The notes on GetItemCount don't seem to apply

akItem is not a keyword

ObjRef is not a leveled list

ObjRef will never be in an unloaded cell (Player). Now followers might be different but I think since they're held in an alias they should also be fine. 

15 hours ago, Tempy said:

Will try to dig deeper and see if I can find the conflict.

All their response was that ”Do I look like I have clothes...” sarcastic negative comment.

Sounds like it probably is SLS. Are you sure these Npcs are actually wearing clothes? I think I added that check. What naked npc would give you clothes instead of clothing themselves first. 

6 minutes ago, Eryneth said:

Is there anyway i can get out?

Mercenaries aren't generally recognised by SLS because they're on a totally different follower system. Most custom followers are followers and not mercenaries. 

You can set followers needed to leave to zero in the mcm tolls page. 

Or get a follower that's not a mercenary. 

7 hours ago, audhol said:

I wonder if I was to recolour them bruise colour and maybe add a reddened effect around the outside if they wouldn't be different enough from the original to no longer require permission after all its only a single paw print and a horse shoe right?

Not sure it works like that :P

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Not sure it works like that

Well it would be easy peasy to make new ones from scratch. If you get chance to look at the recolour I did and say if that's kinda what you want I can knock some up. Stock copyfree paw prints and horsie shoes are plentiful.

i noticed there is a dialog to prevent merchants from buying or selling from player, which means the option to trade should be disabled? but in my case the trade option is always there is this a bug at my end or there is no way to prevent the trade option from appearing for all merchants and innkeepers.

46 minutes ago, audhol said:

Well it would be easy peasy to make new ones from scratch. If you get chance to look at the recolour I did and say if that's kinda what you want I can knock some up. Stock copyfree paw prints and horsie shoes are plentiful.

Mmmm, doesn't really look like something that would happen unless it was one of those vampire dogs maybe. Still looks too much like a tattoo IMO. I'm not sure paws/hooves 'stamps' are the way to go. Unless it was a sort of an outline of a bruise in the shape of a hoof/paw maybe. I know. I'm really picky :D

Might have a look at those scratch marks I saw though. The texture is kind of all in one so I'd have to try to divide it up. Unfortunately it's also got a sort of 'dirt' to it

6 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

which means the option to trade should be disabled?

Nope. Too conflicty. + general traders can sell lots of things that aren't illegal and things that are so....

Instead if an illegal trade happens the barter menu is closed and the transaction is reversed. And also any speech skill gain is reversed. Because nothing is ever simple. (my motto)

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope. Too conflicty. + general traders can sell lots of things that aren't illegal and things that are so....

Instead if an illegal trade happens the barter menu is closed and the transaction is reversed. And also any speech skill gain is reversed. Because nothing is ever simple. (my motto)

cool, thanks for the clarification and thanks for sharing this mod, the stuff u created is really impressive.