49 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

is this the location for the Markarth Kennel?

Hard to say. Markarth kennel is - enter markarth turn left and walk along the wall and it should be in the corner. Before cidhna mine. 

But I think you're SE? SE hasn't been updated with beta versions afaik which has the extra kennels outside of whiterun. 

Open the console and click on the door. Look for 'locate' in the console. Might help narrow it down. Or check it's refID versus your load order. 

35 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hard to say. Markarth kennel is - enter markarth turn left and walk along the wall and it should be in the corner. Before cidhna mine. 

But I think you're SE? SE hasn't been updated with beta versions afaik which has the extra kennels outside of whiterun. 

Open the console and click on the door. Look for 'locate' in the console. Might help narrow it down. Or check it's refID versus your load order. 

image.png.71ecd51bac1841b19b79dfc0329a25b6.png
thank you soo much!! i found the culprit.. it's really puzzling why.. would TAWOBA - Remastered have a random door, is it safe to disable it via console ?___?

41 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

is it safe to disable it via console ?___?

Probably I'd guess. Looks like a wild edit. Can happen pretty easily when editing world spaces. But you should probably mention it to the mod author. 

4 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

thank you soo much!! i found the culprit.. it's really puzzling why.. would TAWOBA - Remastered have a random door, is it safe to disable it via console ?___?

I use the TaWoBA version (standard version? with SLS tweak from this thread) on LE and for me there is some kind of player home (?) below that door. TaWoBa adds a few of those hidden locations to the game and most have terrible nav-mesh. My followers usually not follow in there or can't move. They are nice hiding spots tho, just not sure if those locations ever got finished or if they are just broken.

49 minutes ago, OOH SHINY! said:

I use the TaWoBA version (standard version? with SLS tweak from this thread) on LE and for me there is some kind of player home (?) below that door. TaWoBa adds a few of those hidden locations to the game and most have terrible nav-mesh. My followers usually not follow in there or can't move. They are nice hiding spots tho, just not sure if those locations ever got finished or if they are just broken.

Thank you!! i didn't know that.. it's still really bizarre, i'm using the SE version for TAWOBA and all i saw was this door floating.. ontop of nothing, i couldn't even enter, so i disabled it :)

Just a thought on creature breeder:

Personally, I don't really use the feature since having a horse is not a big deal to me. On that note I would like to make a suggestion. You could consider giving a flat buff for having an active creature companion, such as a carry weight buff for having a horse or when the time comes a health regen rate for having a troll. 

Love the mod. Keep up the good work. 

On 10/9/2020 at 4:28 PM, Sucker343 said:

Ok, I will give it a try. Thanks.

Check the license tab. It will show what causing it. In my case mostly boots.

Hmmm I'm guessing there is no alternative footwear while curse is active for feet?

20 minutes ago, Suke23 said:

Hmmm I'm guessing there is no alternative footwear while curse is active for feet?

By default, the bikini curse expects you to wear heels, with a minimum height of 5 for NiOverride heels. You can turn that off or adjust the height in the settings, though.

7 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

Question! is there a preferred priority for Sexlab Survival and other Sexlab mods, like 1)Deviously Cursed Loot and possibly 2)SD+ should i move 1) & 2) below Sexlab Survival, or make sure Sexlab Survival is always at the bottom of my load order?

That also depends what else is in your Load Order. With what you posted I would probably sort it like this:

How I would sort it now:

SL Dialogues => causes conflicts with creature related mods, if you use MNC don't let it overwrite files.

SD+ => I would also move it above creature related mods. It's the most squishy of those 3 mods you listed. Depending on your LO you might need to move SD+ further down. If you use MNC don't let it overwrite files.

DCL => Can connect to SD+ as potential trap outcome. Conflicts mainly with city overhauls (Dawnstar).

SLS => connects to DCL and SD+. Will have conflicts with race edits and merchant chests, so depending how many mods you have in LO that change/add something there you need a tes5edit patch. SLS effects more and more areas of Skyrim, that's why it best to have it low in LO.

How it was sorted in my LO for a long time with a "with what mod I want to work with as less glitches as possible" mind setting:

DCL                  or   DCL

SL Dialogues           SLS

SD+                        SL Dialogues

SLS                         SD+

At the end it didn't made much differences (a bashed patch prevented the worst and the right file overwrites). That can change with Mod updates tho. The right order also depends a lot of what else you have in LO and if you use patchers like bashed patch, smash patch, tes5edit merged patch to continue changes from other mods and USLEEP in LO that might get not forwarded by the listed mods. With newest SLSbeta I recommend a tes5edit mergedpatch.

8 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

Question! is there a preferred priority for Sexlab Survival and other Sexlab mods, like 1)Deviously Cursed Loot and possibly 2)SD+ should i move 1) & 2) below Sexlab Survival, or make sure Sexlab Survival is always at the bottom of my load order?

If you're using a TesEdit patch (which everyone should be) then SLS should be high-ish in your load order IMO. Most of the vanilla edits are forwarded by a tesedit patch like inequality. But inequality can override things like race visual overhauls. So it's best to have

SLS - adds spell to race

Race overhauls - adds visuals to race

TesEdit patch - adds spell and visuals to race

The only thing I'd be worried about is mods that edit dialogue like house buying. But so far that doesn't seem to be a problem. SLS should also be above any mods that use the SLS bikini armor keyword.  So maybe:

Dialogue mods

SLS

Bikini armor mods

Race overhauls

TesEdit patch.

1 hour ago, 2generic said:

How do you guys do your on-death/on-defeat settings? I've got Death Alternative, Cursed Loot, Defeat, and Deviously Captured, and getting them to cohere continually puzzles me.

Use only 1 of them and turn the defeat feature off for all the others. 

Posted Beta v0.621 - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3135914

Trauma pics (though there's some bad shadowing going on) - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3163388

v0.621

Upgrade instructions: Should be a straight update from v.620. But of course read the instructions from whichever version you're updating from.

- Added 'Trauma'. Traumas are small bruises/cut that are randomly added to bodies/faces. Traumas start off fairly faint and fade in gradually over time and eventually fade out again (default = fades out over 2 days). Taking hits in combat may add traumas. Traumas can also be added to victims on every animation stage change during rape and when knocked to the ground (should include getting pushed around by men with SLS, getting FusRoDah'd by enemies and tripping in milk addict). Traumas can apply to both male and female characters. You can assign a followers a permanent slot (5 max permanent slots) in the trauma system or Npcs can be added and removed dynamically (20 dynamic slots) if you want. Traumas are purely visual right now and have no effects. Traumas are intended to visually reflect the abuse suffered by the PC, her followers, slaves & women in general. Has an entire MCM page of options. Textures can be customized by adding/removing textures to the folders and rebuilding the texture lists. Trauma needs a lot of overlay slots to do it's thing as each bruise is added individually. Kudos for the stock textures go to Collygon and the Battle Wounds mod. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14554-collygons-battle-wounds/

- Added toggle 'Block Magic' to dismemberment.
- Made Compulsive Sex default off and added a warning message due to issues around RegisterForKey(0) and InputTapKey(). Turn it back on if you wish.
- Added check to creature fondling before playing the sort-of fondle animation that you're in third person camera. First person seems to cause weird random door opening. Because Bethesda.
- Changed default Simply Knock enslavement chance to 3%. You'll probably not be enslaved now. Probably.

update on house buying

6.20 beta version

bought child's bedroom in

Solitude - no problems at all

Markarth - no problems switching from Alchemy to Child's Bedroom, and switched back also with no problems

Riften - bought Child's Bedroom and switched to Enchanting Room with no problems at all.

as i had forgotten to check that previously i figured i would post the results now that i have.

edit

upgraded to 6.21 beta 

unable to disable Trauma in MCM

reverted to 6.20 for now

I had to turn off compulsive sex also but I figured my problems were using sexlab utility and its not been updated with the new SLSO which was the big reason for that mods update. Nothing else so far has broken on a new game since 6.19, have not made it to house buying yet. I usually don't buy any houses at all since I play as Carlotta's daughter in the Family ties mod. I don't think it would evict me or recognize it anyway since I doubt its intended to work that way with this mod.

1 hour ago, divinefire said:

I had to turn off compulsive sex also but I figured my problems were using sexlab utility and its not been updated with the new SLSO which was the big reason for that mods update. 

To be clear, the problem isn't really compulsive sex. It's the trigger but the cause is any mod that has RegisteredForKey(0). These are usually mods with assignable hotkeys. You need to ask the mod author to add checks to ensure they are never registering their mod for keycode 0. 

For something you can do yourself - Bind all bindable keys to something. Bind keys you never use to a single throwaway key. 

On 9/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, saltshade said:

The cover animation/option of this mod is incompatible with heels sound. It will trigger a second soundset, which will play even when you stand still. I don't have this issue with the cover option from Cursed Loot, so I'm using that instead. Am I the only one with this issue?

No. This is not a issue with cover animation being incompatible with heel sound. Someone, about two to three years ago under technical threads, found out that the issue is something to do with how Skyrim was rendering the animation and frame rates. Other items will produce the double step effect as well. However, you probably won't notice them as the heel sound mod has the sound output set higher than the regular foot sound files for Skyrim. This can be adjusted in XEdit. Any cover animation mod, and I have tested a lot of them, has this issue. The only exceptions are DCL, and Baka Factory's DAR animation files which are still being worked on. Note, that DCL does not fix the issue completely. When the scripts are loading on start up there are a few minor issues that eventually go away. 

I am currently stuck with the older version of SLS, a test or beta version I think, posted in the forms prior to the 0.602, that requires DCL as dependency, but not as a activated mod. I can't run DCL's since version 5.0 as several features ARE explicitly causing crashes within my load order.  

I would love it if the DCL cover animation solution could be included in the newer versions of SLS, or if an MCM otion to use the DCL as an inactive dependency, like how it was in the test or beta versions, to be included. I would like to move onto the newer versions of SLS and enjoy the experiance.

However, considering this issue has been around since 2016-2017, and Kimy is the only person who was able to find a way to manage it, I am expecting it to be a lot of work for a minor enhancement. Just wanted to say thanks Monoman1 for the exceptional work so far and really dig the vision that your building.

53 minutes ago, PriestOfKhorne said:

I would love it if the DCL cover animation solution could be included in the newer versions of SLS,

I think all you've got to do is copy the animation over and rename it? Asked for permission to use it but was ignored. 

DCLs animation doesn't stop the footstep sound anyway. It's just a lot less frequent. 

55 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think all you've got to do is copy the animation over and rename it? Asked for permission to use it but was ignored. 

DCLs animation doesn't stop the footstep sound anyway. It's just a lot less frequent. 

Could always ask BakaFactory (aka @factoryclose ) if he could make you a cover animation. 

I know he uses this mod, and he is an awesome animator.