3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

One other thing I just remembered. Do NOT use Tenri's toll gate fix with version 0.615. The scripts have been completely overhauled! Toll per level should work fine now. 

Yeah just woke up and figured it wouldn't be needed/valid anymore. removing the download now, I will keep the file in case anyone isn't using the beta and wants it.

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah there is no need to clean save. 

It's just that after removing some of the scripts there are 'Undefined elements' in your save. All you need to do is remove them. Not a full clean save. Just 'Remove undefined elements' in Falrim tools. 

Seems to be working for me. 

Are you using BiS tweaked here on LL? I keep forgetting to update the nexus version. 

i am, i have it overwriting the old one? or should i not have the old one there at all lastly does esp load order matter with this?

1 minute ago, ShenGo said:

Cool, thanks. I might give this a try then. :)

If all you want is warmth from sex I'm sure there are much smaller mods around to do that. There's 'warm bodies' but I'm not sure that it still works....

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If all you want is warmth from sex I'm sure there are much smaller mods around to do that. There's 'warm bodies' but I'm not sure that it still works....

Are there?? I searched for mods that worked with known survival mods, but this was all that turned up in my search. I'll look around some more. THANKS!

Speaking of small things your mod does that might be useful elsewhere... 

(Like that subtle segue) 😊 

How do you do the function that removes fatigue? and can that be applied to a beverage? Like coffee? 

I have seen mods that add coffee, but none of them remove fatigue which to me is lame. So far the only mod I have ever seen that removes fatigue without sleeping, is yours.

33 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yup. Install BiS tweak on top of vanilla BiS.

I don't think the esp order matters. 

sorry my bad i think i dont know what i did to fix it but its working now lol, reinstalled the mod and also placed it above survival esp ^^

42 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Well not me, obviously, or I would not have posted it. Can you describe it more? Is it like a passing comment without starting dialogue or is it a run up approach? Any particular voice type maybe - nord etc?

It happens on random male NPC's. I just open the normal dialog to talk to them. it was happening after approaches/spanks but spending more time it can happen without it too. I only can get the CTD with males, females I have tried but it opens up the dialog everytime without crash. Its on my end so I must have did something wrong. I will try and narrow it down more tomorrow after work.

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, divinefire said:

It happens on random male NPC's. I just open the normal dialog to talk to them. it was happening after approaches/spanks but spending more time it can happen without it too. I only can get the CTD with males, females I have tried but it opens up the dialog everytime without crash. Its on my end so I must have did something wrong. I will try and narrow it down more tomorrow after work.

Thanks.

Try disabling daydreaming. Is your PC cum addicted and hungry? Might be something to do with stripping their armor off. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Warmbodies didn't seem to do anything, so I went ahead and tried this one. Much as I love some of the features, the one I wanted most, Frostfall integration, didn't seem to do anything to warm her up no matter what settings I used. Is there something I'm missing, perhaps?

4 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Are there?? I searched for mods that worked with known survival mods, but this was all that turned up in my search. I'll look around some more. THANKS!

You can use SelabUtil1 or SL triggers to get warmth from sex if you set it to give you a campfire light when having sex, frostfall will detect it as a heat source, if you need that warmth for forstfall that is. The downside to that is that you'll get a light source to go along with it, so if for some reason want to have sex in a dark ass cave and not be able to see anything then it won't work out for that.

29 minutes ago, ttpt said:

You can use SelabUtil1 or SL triggers to get warmth from sex if you set it to give you a campfire light when having sex, frostfall will detect it as a heat source, if you need that warmth for forstfall that is. The downside to that is that you'll get a light source to go along with it, so if for some reason want to have sex in a dark ass cave and not be able to see anything then it won't work out for that.

Hmmm, that's an interesting way to go about it, especially considering that SHOULD mean I can uninstall LightMeUp. But I might have to start a fresh game to uninstall it. Anyway, I'll look into that, thank you!

7 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Warmbodies didn't seem to do anything, so I went ahead and tried this one. Much as I love some of the features, the one I wanted most, Frostfall integration, didn't seem to do anything to warm her up no matter what settings I used. Is there something I'm missing, perhaps?

Definitely works. Just tested it. If both warmbodies and SLS isn't working it would suggest a problem with your campfire/frostfall setup. Maybe try reinstalling those?

5 hours ago, cobra0798 said:

I got rid of the bounty through jail time and paid the toll to get my items back.

Well then if you wait until the next day and you don't have a hidden PaySexCrime bounty then the eviction should be lifted. 

I think there's something wrong either with the new version of survival, SLSO, or your modified scrpts for open mouth. every time any sexlab scene happens, the female participant gets their scale reduced to 0.01.

Like I thought they were just disappearing, but no, they are around just very tiny.

This really wasn't happening until I updated both SLSO and survival.

31 minutes ago, ttpt said:

the female participant gets their scale reduced to 0.01.

Haven't seen this myself. Also can't think of any reason it would be happening. SetScale() is not found anywhere in SLS scripts. Anyone else seeing this?

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Haven't seen this myself. Also can't think of any reason it would be happening. SetScale() is not found anywhere in SLS scripts. 

If I had to make a guess so far, it's probably because I let the new SLSO scripts overwrite OsmelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus, which already does stuff to survival's open mouth stuff along with other stuff. There's probably some weird interaction going on which is why actor's scale gets modified somewhere.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try disabling daydreaming. Is your PC cum addicted and hungry? Might be something to do with stripping their armor off. 

I got some time to mess around this now. I dunno how it happened but when I was doing my MCU settings the ass slapping events below were greyed out after unchecking it since I have STA too. I could not change these setting at all with the mod unchecked. I did another new game and build a brand new MCU setting(lightly changed the mods original setting) and everything works like I think it should. I am very new to STA and was not sure. Anyway I can not get CTD anymore so the next step is to play with the setting and see if I can figure out how I broke it and keep the original setting I had wanted to play with. If I can repeat it I'll let you know.

Thanks for the mod, I'm sure to enjoy it even better with the new changes. :)

9 minutes ago, ttpt said:

If I had to make a guess so far, it's probably because I let the new SLSO scripts overwrite OsmelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus, which already does stuff to survival's open mouth stuff along with other stuff. There's probably some weird interaction going on which is why actor's scale gets modified somewhere.

Yeah, after testing with the new survival that overwrite of Utility Plus with the new "Open mouth scripts for SLSO 1.6.7" seems to have been the culprit. On the other hand this probably means that Utility Plus maybe needs an update or maybe not depending on what is actually happening with SLSO. Everything seems normal but then again everything seemed normal last time until my PC had sex and then became really tiny.

Ok I found the problem with my CTD. The mod eating/drinking/sleeping while totally playable with this mod has an option of headtracking and idle animations when speaking to NPC's. Never had the problem before 6.15 but as long as you have that option off everything is cool.

53 minutes ago, divinefire said:

Ok I found the problem with my CTD. The mod eating/drinking/sleeping while totally playable with this mod has an option of headtracking and idle animations when speaking to NPC's. Never had the problem before 6.15 but as long as you have that option off everything is cool.

yea i found that out awhile back kinda sad ;-; great mod but i just have another mod for head tracking now https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72039