7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I think they can let you away with it. What is it, 4 septims? 

Only 96 left to go to afford one default toll 😛

Well I only noticed cuz I was in a hurry trying to get out of Solitude without getting spanked because I was on my way to solo clear out a whole fort of bandits (Civil War initiation quest), and I was in such a hurry, and I clicked on the toll box and heard that {Cha Ching}} sound that tells you done messed up and the po po getting ready to come take you to jail... 😂

This is what i am trying to avoid😳

Spoiler

1768419810_Fawn-Skyrim2020-01-2701_36_00.thumb.jpg.e732c660f4bff128a73f5693837735e1.jpg

Anyone know why Survival would be telling me my Papyrus Util is out of date? Played on .579 for weeks without issue. All I did was update Survival, install milk addict, and rebuild my patches. According to MO nothing is overwriting my SexLabFramework (v1.62).

Edit:  Nevermind, I had a problem but got it sorted out.  

If anyone is trying to use Tes5Edit to combine containers, in an effort to both get a bikini entry point (fix your greyed out create bikini list in MCM) and also keep a containers current lists of what it has (merchant, bandit chests in the world, etc) lemme know and I'll do my best to help you and include pictures.  

2 hours ago, merctime said:

Hey guys, I've keyworded some of my armors with Bikini, but I just now logged into Skyrim, and used the MCM to go to Survival so I could build my list of Bikini armors.

But the options remain greyed out :(  

Ahh... merctime, I'm afraid you're too optimistic about what that Build Bikini List thing does.  It doesn't distribute all sorts of armor that have the bikini keyword... it specifically distributes only the armor pieces from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.

For the armor you have modified, it should already be available by whatever means it is normally available... purchasable from merchants at the appropriate level for instance, just as it was before you added the keyword to it.  There's no need to make any other changes - refer to the original mods and how they say you can obtain the armor.  That's still the way, just now it'll be considered "bikini" by Survival.  Though if you're not using the bikini license, I'm not sure you need that keyword at all!

1 hour ago, rookie189 said:

Anyone know why Survival would be telling me my Papyrus Util is out of date? Played on .579 for weeks without issue. All I did was update Survival, install milk addict, and rebuild my patches. According to MO nothing is overwriting my SexLabFramework (v1.62).

The papyrus utility that comes with SL 1.62 is out of date.  The new Survival version has added a warning to players to let them know - but the old version of papyrus utility was already a problem, just not one the mod was polite enough to tell you about.  Get papyrus util 3.3 from here.

4 minutes ago, legraf said:

Ahh... merctime, I'm afraid you're too optimistic about what that Build Bikini List thing does.  It doesn't distribute all sorts of armor that have the bikini keyword... it specifically distributes only the armor pieces from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.

For the armor you have modified, it should already be available by whatever means it is normally available... purchasable from merchants at the appropriate level for instance, just as it was before you added the keyword to it.  There's no need to make any other changes - refer to the original mods and how they say you can obtain the armor.  That's still the way, just now it'll be considered "bikini" by Survival.  Though if you're not using the bikini license, I'm not sure you need that keyword at all!

LOL this is EPIC news xD  Ooookay I understand now, and thanks for this enlightenment, Legraf!  I appreciate you greatly.

Still, it's fun to bang my way around learning all this stuff.  Just about got my containers in my xEdit merged patch all sorted out... Like, all of them, lol.  

So now I'm super stoked to come back here and read your information.  Knowing is half the battle! (qeue GI Joe music).  And I'm super stoked that I'll be able to start generating Bikini xp to boot xD

Thanks again, buddy! 👍

i got a bug here ... whenever my char get envicted, the game freezes. I tried in Solitude and Riften. The Toll Collectors burst in, saying theire opening sentences, but before the "town delinquent" can answer - freeze

1 hour ago, mogon said:

i got a bug here ... whenever my char get envicted, the game freezes. I tried in Solitude and Riften. The Toll Collectors burst in, saying theire opening sentences, but before the "town delinquent" can answer - freeze

Not a common problem that I remember. 

This is SE? Is PapyrusUtil & engine fixes up to date? 

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

This is what i am trying to avoid

Wow. One spank could kill you? :O

Hardcore.

4 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Don't know if it's a bug or not but when I get a clothing license NPC's will still report my character for being dressed if I have the option enabled in the MCM.

Define 'report'

Without knowing more it sounds like another mod. SLS doesn't add bounties for clothing status generally. Unless through dialogue. 

5 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

What are _SLS_WeaponReady and _SLS_WeaponUnready

They are events fired when.... your weapon is drawn and sheathed. 

You don't use SBC bandits by any chance?

To disable it I think you need to disable both MinAV and 'weapon drawn' guard behaviour. 

35 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

They are events fired when.... your weapon is drawn and sheathed. 

You don't use SBC bandits by any chance?

To disable it I think you need to disable both MinAV and 'weapon drawn' guard behaviour. 

OK,  will give it a try. Already had the guard behavior off, will also disable MinAV.

I don't use SBC Bandits, BTW.

Thanks

12 minutes ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

OK,  will give it a try. Already had the guard behavior off, will also disable MinAV.

I don't use SBC Bandits, BTW.

Thanks

Ok. to double check do in console:

help weaponready

player.HasSpell xxxxxxxx

should return 1 before turning the options off and 0 afterwards. 

I'll look into this. Anything hanging the utility script is bad business. 

If you know how to recreate the issue that would be awesome? But I doubt it. 

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has the same problem - Check for suspended stacks in Falrim tools. 

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Well yea. 

The animation needed is in the download.

You could possibly cut the actual installed files back to just the animation files plus the fins behaviour file if you really want. 

sorry again but i dont see a point to have a whole mod like dcl which adds so many events which i dont care,only to have a single animation...i tried to look into dcl folder for the  animation u mentioned but w/o luck...

19 minutes ago, cascen said:

sorry again but i dont see a point to have a whole mod like dcl which adds so many events which i dont care,only to have a single animation...i tried to look into dcl folder for the  animation u mentioned but w/o luck...

Without the esp active almost nothing is added to the game but whatever.

The folder '\Deviously Cursed Loot\Meshes\Actors\Character\'

Should be all you need. Minus the FaceGenData folder. 

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Was considering this as an alternative to Wounds: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72180?

I don't think it would play well with SLS stamina modifications.

Some interesting ideas there though.

I played with that one a while ago, and I want to say I had issues with the bandages not really working, or my character being considered naked while wearing them. (Not sure how compatible they were with DD items, either.)

Gave Wounds a try in my last game, and, much as I like needing downtime and/or medicine to recover from combat, I almost always end up with a character with zero stamina who can barely move. It kills the fun.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Define 'report'

Basically a citizen force greets my player and if I ignore them you get enslaved through Slaverun. Shoulda mentioned that my bad. Either way the only other mod that would be responsible is Slaverun since you get sent to the mod by a citizen despite having an up to date clothing license.

1 hour ago, Cg0779 said:

Are there any kennels in other cities? If not, it'd be cool to add (I guess it's kind of unimmersive to only have one in whiterun, while the whole toll thing is across all of skyrim).

Yea I know. Haven't gotten around to it. 

Other cities definitely need somewhere cheap and nasty to sleep as well. 

42 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

Basically a citizen force greets my player and if I ignore them you get enslaved through Slaverun. Shoulda mentioned that my bad. Either way the only other mod that would be responsible is Slaverun since you get sent to the mod by a citizen despite having an up to date clothing license.

Sounds even less like SLS. 

The only way you can get to a slaverun enslavement from SLS is via simple slavery. There's no direct way. If I remember right there's only two ways to get to simple slavery from SLS: 

1. Frostfall overexposure 

2. As an outcome of the simply knock scenario

Sounds even less like SLS. 

Yes but the clothing license system from this mod isn't preventing the scenario for Slaverun is what I'm referring to. So there's no reason for me to purchase the license if I have citizens reporting enabled in the Slaverun MCM. I'm just not sure if this compatibility issue or a bug on my end. Would it be better to post this on the Slaverun thread?

Also the auto suck creature doesn't seem to be functioning for me. Does it exclude certain creatures? Such as if they don't have a fellatio animation? I have the cooldown set to zero and arousal minimum at 10 despite the creatures being well above. Sorry to be piling on questions I just found this issue a few minutes ago.

56 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

Also the auto suck creature doesn't seem to be functioning for me. Does it exclude certain creatures? Such as if they don't have a fellatio animation? I have the cooldown set to zero and arousal minimum at 10 despite the creatures being well above. Sorry to be piling on questions I just found this issue a few minutes ago.

Yes you need animations. If you fondle the creature and there's no blowjob option then there's no animations.

56 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

es but the clothing license system from this mod isn't preventing the scenario for Slaverun is what I'm referring to. So there's no reason for me to purchase the license if I have citizens reporting enabled in the Slaverun MCM. I'm just not sure if this compatibility issue or a bug on my end. Would it be better to post this on the Slaverun thread?

Oh I see what you mean now. 

It's a common misunderstanding. The clothes licence does not allow you to wear clothes in town. It simply means they won't be outright confiscated in Slaverun towns - They'll allow you to carry clothes into town with the licence.... In your pack. You still need to be naked. 

Instead of boosting arousal for rapists you could set a configurable minimum requirement. That would prevent someone who just raped you via another mod from doing it again right after, and is more realistic. Deviously Enslaved has this mechanic and it works well. Btw...how does rape trigger in SLS? Is it something new or something I forgot about?

5 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Instead of boosting arousal for rapists you could set a configurable minimum requirement. That would prevent someone who just raped you via another mod from doing it again right after, and is more realistic. Deviously Enslaved has this mechanic and it works well. Btw...how does rape trigger in SLS? Is it something new or something I forgot about?

Sls doesn't really do rape. Unless you set it to. 

That feature is more for other mods that don't check arousal before raping = really long sex scenes with also.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes you need animations. If you fondle the creature and there's no blowjob option then there's no animations.

Oh I see what you mean now. 

It's a common misunderstanding. The clothes licence does not allow you to wear clothes in town. It simply means they won't be outright confiscated in Slaverun towns - They'll allow you to carry clothes into town with the licence.... In your pack. You still need to be naked. 

All cleared up then. Thanks. Any recs for mods that have animal BJ's?