1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Can you designate multiples that can be randomly chosen from during the SS+ auction, or only one at a time?

My experience is that it's only one.  However, you can change it, so if you're bought by one master and eventually gain your freedom, change your choice and you'll get the new master next time. 

36 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Just updated to the "Treasure Hunters Whore" patch (no devious framework) and nothing is showing in the menus for it,,  Is it just a case of me waiting for THW to update again with the link to SSP?.. 

It shows up OK in SS for me, but as with all things that involve MCM changes, make sure you're doing a clean save:

(For Simple Slavery)

image.png.9dfee5afa890263339391aff99655ebd.png

38 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

It shows up OK in SS for me, but as with all things that involve MCM changes, make sure you're doing a clean save:

(For Simple Slavery)

image.png.9dfee5afa890263339391aff99655ebd.png

Is that the devious framework version?  I am using the No Devious framework version and first thing I tried after it failed to show up was a clean save and still no luck..  I will keep trying..  Thanks for quick responce ..

This mod really seems to hate me. Every time i install it, the first time i get enslaved i get stuck in the scene while hanging there and the second time the Guard won´t even have any option to talk to him. And i have no Extended Dialogue Range Mods installed or something. Any Mods i should be aware of that will break these 2 scenes ?

41 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Is that the devious framework version?  I am using the No Devious framework version and first thing I tried after it failed to show up was a clean save and still no luck..  I will keep trying..  Thanks for quick responce ..

Here's the No Devious Framework version:

image.png.1a364c339a8fdf34b969ab826f7c9f14.png

I took a look at the source scripts for both versions and everything looks good from what I can see, and as you can see it seems to be working for the DF and non-DF versions.

I would suggest making sure that you're replacing the SS scripts with the scripts in the patch files. Also, keep in mind that if you have scripts in your install directory and in the MO directory, the install directory scripts will generally take precedence. - So for instance, you could have a new install in MO, but the game might still be pulling the scripts from your install directory. - I've seen this happen before at least.

Will look into it.. thanks for the point in the right direction ,,

Edit,,   I will happily blame NMM for issue,,  manually dropped scripts from download into game folderand problem solved,,  NMM never asked to overwrite any file..  Thanks for all your help in getting this sorted quickly.

4 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

Will look into it.. thanks for the point in the right direction ,,

Edit,,   I will happily blame NMM for issue,,  manually dropped scripts from download into game folderand problem solved,,  NMM never asked to overwrite any file..  Thanks for all your help in getting this sorted quickly.

poor NMM^^

the patch folders of 6.04 arent set up for a NMM installation

you could unzip SS+ v6.02 and overwrite script files manually with the patch files, zip SS+ again, and readd to NMM

(or adding a data folder before the script folder in the patch zip would do the trick too, I guess)

On 11/6/2018 at 7:20 AM, Shefango said:

I have a small problem that when I appear at auction I have chains in my inventory and they shown as equipped. but i don't see them. If i manually take off and put them back on they will appear alright.

I've had the same issue. Not anymore though -- double check all your mod files, make sure everything is up to date and the right version. 

Ok so after reinstalling the mod about the 5th time it finally shows up in the MCM now. Must have been a NMM thing. Probably would have been better to install manually. But now I am still having issues. While trying to start with CCAS, I sleep in the bed and it starts the quest but I wake up still in the abandoned prison and the quest completes. I have tried multiple other mods to trigger it and it completes the dialogue but nothing ever happens. TID was one I used. I console start the quest and it just adds the quest to my journal and nothing happens. I coc to the cell of the auction house in Riften and there is nothing there except a cage and banner outside the back wall of Riften. I have nothing modded there except texture replacers for trees and such not pertaining to a particular area or cell. The old auction house was indoors. I assume it still is supposed to be? Where is the building? Why am I outside? Am I missing something?

Someone reported in the DCL thread that the SS+ link to Leon/Leah isn't working after the new DCL update.  Which is not surprising really, since they got completely recoded into using Kimy's new XDFF (eXtensible Dominant Follower Framework, I think it means.)   So the SS+ link to Leon and Leah needs to either be removed or updated to link in to XDFF.

Hi guys,

I tried two slavery mods (Raven Beak and Slave of Tamriel), great mods but unfortunately they are not finished. Are there any mods of the same kind? Is the list on the first page exhaustive?

SLStories and Things in the Dark looks great too, but it seems they are not finished.

3 minutes ago, JeanKatana said:

Hi guys,

I tried two slavery mods (Raven Beak and Slave of Tamriel), great mods but unfortunately they are not finished. Are there any mods of the same kind? Is the list on the first page exhaustive?

SLStories and Things in the Dark looks great too, but it seems they are not finished.

sadly, most mods are not finished, broken or outdated.

Try Things in the Dark "Modified" it has at least the first part of the story functiional. 
Raven Beak Prison: the original version (not the one linked in SS now) is actually MORE functional than the rework we have now...

Mods that work well with SS (for me):

- S L U Ts Redux

- Devious Cidhna (Pirate Quest)
- Wolfclub (you need setstage here and there, but not really broken mod)
- Island of Mara (outdated, but working, even for females. great mod btw)
- Slaverun reloaded (biggest slave-quest mod out there)

Working partially (with a lot of roleplaying involved):
- Sanguines Debauchery

- Things in the Dark Modified (search for it)

That is at least the content I use much. Devious Devices stuff is too infested with chastity stuff, repels me too much.

25 minutes ago, Nymra said:

sadly, most mods are not finished, broken or outdated.

Try Things in the Dark "Modified" it has at least the first part of the story functiional. 
Raven Beak Prison: the original version (not the one linked in SS now) is actually MORE functional than the rework we have now...

Mods that work well with SS (for me):

- S L U Ts Redux

- Devious Cidhna (Pirate Quest)
- Wolfclub (you need setstage here and there, but not really broken mod)
- Island of Mara (outdated, but working, even for females. great mod btw)
- Slaverun reloaded (biggest slave-quest mod out there)

Working partially (with a lot of roleplaying involved):
- Sanguines Debauchery

- Things in the Dark Modified (search for it)

That is at least the content I use much. Devious Devices stuff is too infested with chastity stuff, repels me too much.

Thank you very much! i will take a look of those mods!

So, Raven Beak Original Version is working? As a slave, can i escape the dungeon? The bully system is working?

Devious Cidhna looks similar to the other two mods i mentionned. It seems very great! Can i trigger this with Simple Slavery?

Island of Mara have gay content, right? Can i avoid the gay content totally?

34 minutes ago, JeanKatana said:

Thank you very much! i will take a look of those mods!

So, Raven Beak Original Version is working? As a slave, can i escape the dungeon? The bully system is working?

Devious Cidhna looks similar to the other two mods i mentionned. It seems very great! Can i trigger this with Simple Slavery?

Island of Mara have gay content, right? Can i avoid the gay content totally?

When I tried Raven Beak Original for the last time (over a year ago) I remember bullying and also escape to work. But I tried so many mods over time, I might be misstaken. I just know the current overhaul is totally dysfunct. 

Devious Cidhna has several quests, on of it is escaping from a pirate ship. That can be triggered via Simple Slavery. The other scenarios are not integrated in SS but are worth playing independently.

Island of Mara is setup as a gay mode, but I had great fun playing it as female. Some dialogues make no sense, but you know, females also have asses :P
You will see male slaves, but well, I usually focus on my player character anyway. The quests and scenes are quite lovely and when I played it all of it worked. Only issue: guys in furniture are often missaligned.

So, i take a look of Cidhna pirate and S L U Ts.

I have an issue : i have no restraints, like handcuffs or gag, i don't know why. I don't have this problem with Slave of Tamriel.

I have of course the three devious devices mods (integration, expension and assets). I have batch build bodyslide too.

For the batch build, i have just to click at "Batch Build" and create a mod with the overwrite on Mod Organizer, right?

9 minutes ago, JeanKatana said:

So, i take a look of Cidhna pirate and S L U Ts.

I have an issue : i have no restraints, like handcuffs or gag, i don't know why. I don't have this problem with Slave of Tamriel.

I have of course the three devious devices mods (integration, expension and assets). I have batch build bodyslide too.

For the batch build, i have just to click at "Batch Build" and create a mod with the overwrite on Mod Organizer, right?

not the right topic for that, but yeah... bodyslide batch build should do it. 
Version comes to mind. DD was updated and a lot of changes were applied. I would suggest to try again with the exact DD version that is mentioned in sluts. In this case DD 4.0 

But I also suggest to get to the Sluts support thread directly for this. 

I also suggest geeting "AddItemMenu" mod to add some devices manually (make a save first!) and try if they work there. If they do, its maybe a sluts problem. If they dont, something else might be broken.

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

not the right topic for that, but yeah... bodyslide batch build should do it. 
Version comes to mind. DD was updated and a lot of changes were applied. I would suggest to try again with the exact DD version that is mentioned in sluts. In this case DD 4.0 

But I also suggest to get to the Sluts support thread directly for this. 

I also suggest geeting "AddItemMenu" mod to add some devices manually (make a save first!) and try if they work there. If they do, its maybe a sluts problem. If they dont, something else might be broken.

Thank you, i will check that :)

I have been experiencing a bug or maybe i did something wrong.. idk.. but after getting sent to Riften slave auction house my character just stuck in "bleedout" mode (Iam using Defeat + Death alternative + simple slavery ) 

i can still move somehow tho while in bleed mode and i could unbreak it manually but that is not the case here... the main problem is when i talk with the guard near the cage he has two Dialogs which are "what iam a slave" and the other similar one.. and no option to get advanced in the scene.. i waited for many "ingame" hours but nothing happens 

am using the non devious devices one with a big list of other mods.. if anybody reads and knows how to fix pls help  

1 hour ago, hamangamaze said:

I have been experiencing a bug or maybe i did something wrong.. idk.. but after getting sent to Riften slave auction house my character just stuck in "bleedout" mode (Iam using Defeat + Death alternative + simple slavery ) 

i can still move somehow tho while in bleed mode and i could unbreak it manually but that is not the case here... the main problem is when i talk with the guard near the cage he has two Dialogs which are "what iam a slave" and the other similar one.. and no option to get advanced in the scene.. i waited for many "ingame" hours but nothing happens 

am using the non devious devices one with a big list of other mods.. if anybody reads and knows how to fix pls help  

This is one of the problems I had with this mod so in the end I removed it. 

On 7/28/2018 at 10:37 PM, zarantha said:

SS+ 6.02 is working for me in SSE after re-saving in the CK.  Thanks for the update!

Can you pm me a working SSE version if you have one? 

Otherwise i can try myself. I know how to use BSA extractor and NiF Optimizer the right way not that its all that hard. But what do you mean resaving in the Creation Kit? What would be the process for doing that the right way?

On 11/21/2018 at 7:40 PM, Foxtrot6 said:

Can you pm me a working SSE version if you have one? 

Otherwise i can try myself. I know how to use BSA extractor and NiF Optimizer the right way not that its all that hard. But what do you mean resaving in the Creation Kit? What would be the process for doing that the right way?

Open the mod in CK64 like you were going to edit the mod and then just hit save. Don't actually make any changes. This converts the esp from form 43 to form 44 for SSE. It's not always required, but is recommended. You just have to be careful because sometimes saving it breaks the mod. Because of that, I've stopped being so anal about the form version, but there are still people who will complain if this step is not done.

I've actually been running without the esp resaved since I removed DFW a while back. I was trying to get some esp space back before I realized how many of the mods I'm using could be converted to esl. When I originally converted, I only did one of the four options, so when I reinstalled I had the original esp back.

If you like, I'll get everything converted this weekend and PM it, but all you really need to do is the nif optimization after extracting the BSA.