On 9/5/2018 at 12:19 AM, SdenCorp said:

i play a new save go to auction house but never get bought

More info. Do you speak to the guard in front of the holding cell? Does he have the trigger dialogue line? Do you get sent to the auction block at all? Does the auctioneer remain quiet?

On 8/15/2018 at 4:57 PM, Zorrozack said:

Hey Im getting an error every time i try to install Simple Slavery + on NMM, It starts to load normally but an error occurs before its fully installed.

EDIT: Does the Devious patch Include the mod or not?

REEDIT: I Have Fixed the Problem

How? I'm getting this issue with my most recent clean installs

Getting so much crazy stuff going on with device removal and addition.

On any given enslavement, get the dialog about removing devices...

A short pause.

The PC is unbound from the ceiling chains and returns to default pose.

Then a very ... very ... very ... long pause.

Then the existing devices (if any) are removed, leaving the PC in default pose.

Then devices appear and disappear from the PC in rapid succession, as it appears to add and then remove an endless succession of zbf devices.

Finally, it settles on some devices, by which point the auction will be almost done.

Then, on auction completion and porting to customer, none of the zbf devices will apply their animations correctly.

PC will be left in crappy zbf devices, which customer often does not realise are present, and immediately starts adding DD items.

DD items are applied ON TOP of the zbf items, with hilarious consequences.

This is fairly easy to replicate. For me. I'd say, the first part 100%, the second part about 50%

The OTHER 50%, it manages to add all the zbf items AT ONCE, leaving loads of unequipped zbf items in my inventory.

Hi Folks,

I always wondered why the door to the auction house was in the castle and not in the Rat Way or, at least, down in the canal.  Locating a less that legal operation in such a public place always seemed strange to me.

Also, I have problems with the NPC's in the auction house.  The skin tone of their heads don't match there bodies.  I use "Fair Skin Complexion".  Please let me know if there is a way to fix this.

Thanks

So I was attempting to merge a few SL based mods together, when error checking found this:

Filename: SimpleSlavery.esp
Hash: CD06C854
File size: 279.17 KB
Date modified: 7/26/2018 6:57:14 AM
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [E] Has errors
Flags[1]: [A] Has a BSA file
Flags[2]: [G] Has FaceGenData
Number of records: 1198
Number of overrides: 93
Author: JFraser and Lozeak
Description[0]: The entire sold on a platform experience. Devious Framework supporting Version 
Description[1]: 6.02
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: Update.esm
Masters[2]: ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Errors[0]: [INFO:130362A8] ('<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000080>' in GRUP Topic Children of SimpleSlavery_FarmGuard3 "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000081>" [DIAL:130362A7])
Errors[1]:   INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SimpleSlavery "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000010>" [QUST:1300492E]">
Errors[2]: MargaretGarner "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000164>" [NPC_:13000D67]
Errors[3]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 8 not found in DarkElfRace "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00001364>" [RACE:00013742]>
Errors[4]: MargaretGarner "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000164>" [NPC_:13000D67]
Errors[5]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in DarkElfRace "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00001364>" [RACE:00013742]>
Reports:  

Is it safe to just delete the property for the strings?

On 9/16/2018 at 9:29 AM, TagerJharn said:

Hi Folks,

I always wondered why the door to the auction house was in the castle and not in the Rat Way or, at least, down in the canal.  Locating a less that legal operation in such a public place always seemed strange to me.

Also, I have problems with the NPC's in the auction house.  The skin tone of their heads don't match there bodies.  I use "Fair Skin Complexion".  Please let me know if there is a way to fix this.

Thanks

because in the world where i built it, it is legal. :)

not sure about the skin tone issue. i haven't had that issue pop up. hmm...

On 9/16/2018 at 7:51 PM, Photonix said:

Little confused on what to install, I use defeat but don't see a defeat patch anymore, I don't use Devious Framework so I assume I only need the 6xx plus normal?

The last version I have is SS 5.3 DF with 5.3.5 Defeat patch. Do I remove these and install the latest? 

yes, the normal one should be fine. you don't need the patch if you aren't using Devious Framework on the old version or this. :)

23 hours ago, XunTzu said:

So I was attempting to merge a few SL based mods together, when error checking found this:

Filename: SimpleSlavery.esp
Hash: CD06C854
File size: 279.17 KB
Date modified: 7/26/2018 6:57:14 AM
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [E] Has errors
Flags[1]: [A] Has a BSA file
Flags[2]: [G] Has FaceGenData
Number of records: 1198
Number of overrides: 93
Author: JFraser and Lozeak
Description[0]: The entire sold on a platform experience. Devious Framework supporting Version 
Description[1]: 6.02
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: Update.esm
Masters[2]: ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Errors[0]: [INFO:130362A8] ('<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000080>' in GRUP Topic Children of SimpleSlavery_FarmGuard3 "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000081>" [DIAL:130362A7])
Errors[1]:   INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SimpleSlavery "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000010>" [QUST:1300492E]">
Errors[2]: MargaretGarner "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000164>" [NPC_:13000D67]
Errors[3]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 8 not found in DarkElfRace "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00001364>" [RACE:00013742]>
Errors[4]: MargaretGarner "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000164>" [NPC_:13000D67]
Errors[5]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in DarkElfRace "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00001364>" [RACE:00013742]>
Reports:  

Is it safe to just delete the property for the strings?

apparently an npc went missing? if he's the farm guard, he wasn't being used anyway. i don't know if deleting the property will work. let us know! :)

On 9/13/2018 at 10:05 AM, Lupine00 said:

Getting so much crazy stuff going on with device removal and addition.

On any given enslavement, get the dialog about removing devices...

A short pause.

The PC is unbound from the ceiling chains and returns to default pose.

Then a very ... very ... very ... long pause.

Then the existing devices (if any) are removed, leaving the PC in default pose.

Then devices appear and disappear from the PC in rapid succession, as it appears to add and then remove an endless succession of zbf devices.

Finally, it settles on some devices, by which point the auction will be almost done.

Then, on auction completion and porting to customer, none of the zbf devices will apply their animations correctly.

PC will be left in crappy zbf devices, which customer often does not realise are present, and immediately starts adding DD items.

DD items are applied ON TOP of the zbf items, with hilarious consequences.

This is fairly easy to replicate. For me. I'd say, the first part 100%, the second part about 50%

The OTHER 50%, it manages to add all the zbf items AT ONCE, leaving loads of unequipped zbf items in my inventory.

brand new game? not sure about this one. 

@Lozeak

Hey just want to let you know, add a warning to not include the mod if patching with PerMa reproccer, so either add it to exclusion list or disable it prior to patching (I disable).  For some reason, the proccer messes up the names of the npcs in a real weird way.

Also, don't know if it's related, but I seem to have funky/mismatched heads on the NPCs in the audience.  I am using EEO and Botox so could it be related to not exporting head meshes?

4 hours ago, devonnoyes079 said:

My guess is that this has been answered, as I have seen it before, but every time I try and fix it myself it still isn't working. Whenever I try and download this mod, it never shows up in my load order. It doesn't show up in my MCM either, and Defeat doesn't recognize it, nor does Slaverun. Any advice?

It sounds really obvious but somehow you're not getting the mod installed.  If it isn't in your load order then nothing else is going to somehow magically see it.

17 hours ago, devonnoyes079 said:

My guess is that this has been answered, as I have seen it before, but every time I try and fix it myself it still isn't working. Whenever I try and download this mod, it never shows up in my load order. It doesn't show up in my MCM either, and Defeat doesn't recognize it, nor does Slaverun. Any advice?

maybe you used the wrong file, you need this one:

Simple Slavery Plus V6.02.7Z => full mod with FOMOD installer => this is what you need (has the esp file)

Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.03 patch.7z => are only scripts to patch the fomod install for SS+ combined Devious Framework => not needed if you dont use DFW

when sent to 'Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) if i escaped with out killing anyone or even set npc's to respawn via TES5Edit do you think this option is repeatable . I love this mod , always have it installed. I'm setting up a new play through I normally have redwave ,TID ( though i dont think its repeatable) , SD and the pirate quest does anyone have other suggestions for more repeatable outcomes ?

Thank you jfraser and Lozeak for your handwork and sharing this great mod.