Simple Slavery Plus

View File

This Mod is made by jfraser, Since they are on a break I felt like I'd step up to the plate and support Simple Slavery until they return.

New in 6.0 - Fixed some properties not being set correctly, corrected outfits so it's compatible with ZAZ 7.0 and ZAZ 8.0+. Fixed an error found by Morferous (THX!) Devious Framework stuff is not fixed or still in the state it was. 

Added SendmodEvents "PlayerRefEnslaved" "PUnEnslave" "PEnslaveCheck" this is allow non Zaz mods to use SS as a bridge to set and check zbfFactionSlave on player. See ZAZ and DD cross slavery support. 

If you use Devious Framework, use the Devious Framework version. Otherwise, use the WITHOUT version.

New in 6.04 - Added Treasure hunter whore to list of things you can be sent too.

Defeat Patch - If you use Defeat 5.3.5, this patch will help smooth the enslavement using the Devious Frameworkversion. If you don't have Devious Framework and Defeat, you don't need this patch (although it won't hurt anything if you have it).

Updating
If you are updating from a previous version...I'm sorry, but much of the functionality probably won't work if you try adding this to a previous save. I don't know how to fix that. A new game is absolutely necessary or it might not work.

Current issues-

Death alternative, you need to register the quest via the manual reg in DAs MCM.

Description

I was shoved onto the platform in front of the milling crowd, shoulders burning, chains clanking. I still struggled, knowing it to be futile, as they attached my wrists to manacles hanging from the ceiling, my ankles to iron rings sunk into the ground*. The crowd jeered and laughed.

"She's a fiery one!" A rough-clothed man, hair like dirty straw, smiling as wide as a lecherous saber cat. The gag kept me from spitting at him; a glare was the best I could muster. Naturally, that only created more amusement. "I'm going to enjoy breaking this one!"

And as I stood there, spreadeagled and exposed, I knew in the plummeting depths of my stomach that he was right. I would fight it to my limit, but I had a limit. I would break, sooner or later.

No, I vowed in silence as the bidding began. I will not give them the satisfaction. I will not succumb to despair. I will escape. The words were a balm, but I knew in my soul they were void of meaning. The moment the gavel hit and the auctioneer said, "Sold!", my life was, for all intents and purposes, over.

This is a slave auction mod. You will get sent to the auction via any of these:
Angrim's Apprentice: Do what you're told or else...

Content Consumer's Alternative Starts: Start your game ignobly.

Death Alternative: You will go to the auction when defeated by most enemies (not sure about creatures). If you do not want to go to the auction after defeat by particular enemies (city guards, for instance), increase those enemies' chance of being chosen in Death Alternative to a number higher than Simple Slavery's (ex make Prison Overhaul's number greater than SS's). Or decrease the SS chance. Either should work.

Defeat: Now that your captors are done using and abusing your body, time for them to make a quick profit!

Devious Framework: Watch out for slavers with lassos! Will actually walk you to the slave market and hand you off!

Deviously Cursed Loot: There was a flash of light and a deafening BANG. Next thing I knew, I was waking up naked in a cell.

Deviously Enslaved: Get that collar off before someone realizes you are an escaped slave, or you can just cross the word "escaped" from that title.

Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Skyrim (FMEA): People lock doors for a reason, you know. And don't even THINK that they would leave a treasure chest just sitting around without safeguards.

Loansharks of Skyrim: If you don't pay off your loan in time, bad things will happen...

SLUTS: Be diligent in your job or they'll find another job for you.

Prison Overhaul Patched: Y'know, guards don't make much money. But there's a way to make a quick buck on the side.

SL Kidnapped: It's late at night. There's no one around. Or so you think...

Devious Followers: Can't afford to pay your follower, well maybe they'll sell you to make ends meet.

Naked Dungeons : When robbed, maybe the robbers feel your worth pawning as well.

Skyrim Chain Beasts: Adds some very friendly creatures that'll take you to auction.

Сhecking on the roads: Adds several inspectors on the roads that might want to take you to auction.

However you end up being captured, you will be brought to a holding cell. Speak to the guard in front of the cage and you will find yourself on the auction block, where people will bid on you. You will then be sent to one of the many slavery (or slave-like) mods provided by the talented modders of LL.

This mod has become something of a community project, for which I am grateful. I cannot, alas, add more authors' names to the box up in the corner, so for the record, here are the people who took it upon themselves to do the things I was not capable of doing (in alphabetical order):

Arbiter
Bane_Master
CGi
CliftonJD
DocClox
Kana Red
Legume

There has been much help from many others as well (see the list of thanks at the bottom).

Slavery Mods

NOTE: None of these are required, but you should have at least one of them, or you will end up being only twelve minutes a slave.

Treasure Hunter Whore - with thanks to Tyrant99/Hugh Reckum

Whiterun Brothel Revamped - with thanks to Tyrant99/Hugh Reckum

Devious Followers-  with thanks to Lozeak (ME!!!)

Captured Dreams Shop - with thanks to Veladarius
Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) - with thanks to stobor
Deviously Cursed Loot - with thanks to Kimy
Heroine in Distress - with thanks to Quisling
Island of Mara (original or Tweaked versions will work) - with thanks to quimboles and ffabris (gay male adventure; females can use it, but there will be minor oddities)
Maria Eden (legacy Slavery version - will kind of work with the updated one - better connections to the new one coming soon!) - with thanks to zaira
Quick as you Like - with thanks to DocClox
Raven Beak Prison - with thanks to Guffel
Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced - with thanks to Skyrimll
Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service - with more thanks to DocClox - You must start the SLUTS quest first. Speak to an innkeeper about getting a job that doesn't include killing all the time.

Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service Redux!- with more thanks to MrEsturk -  No need start SLUTS quest first. 
Sexlab Stories (Red Wave) - with more thanks to Skyrimll
Slaverun Reloaded - with thanks to Kenjoka (and pchs, since he made the original)
Slaves of Tamriel Continuation - with thanks to Slaves of Tamriel and theFirstHeretic
Submissive Lola - with thanks to alexvkj
Things in the Dark - with thanks to Delzaron
Wolfclub - with thanks to pchs
______________________________________________________________________________________________
A SECOND NOTE: if you use Sanguine's Debauchery, requires Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced 3.1 or higher.
ANOTHER NOTE: Slaves of Tamriel is still a WiP. Well, all these are, but SoT doesn't have an actual way to escape the mine yet, so you will have to COC your way out of there whenever you want to escape.

YET ANOTHER NOTE: The mechanics for Submissive Lola have not changed. If it is chosen as your enslavement, pick from a variety of follower-enabled NPC's after the auction is over. Make them your follower, and then ask to be enslaved, just as usual.

YOU GUESSED IT! ANOTHER NOTE!: Getting sent to Slaverun should skip the quests leading to Whiterun becoming a slave city.

Notes! Notes! Notes!: Island of Mara normally requires the player to be the Harbinger of the Companions, but ffabris has made a unique start that removes this requirement.

Notable note: You must activate SLUTS by speaking to an innkeeper before you go to auction or you will end up just standing on the podium.

Requirements

Requires only Zaz Animations and fuz doh rah: Silent Voice, along with at least one of the above-mentioned mods.

Unless you want the leash system, in which case you also need Devious Framework and its dependencies.

This mod shouldn't conflict with anything, although I suppose the old slave market at the back of Riften might conflict with other mods that try to put stuff there. Hmm, hadn't thought of that...

That said, be sure to put SS as low in your load order as possible in order to avoid the "double auction" bug.

Connecting your mod to Simple Slavery
Sending the player to Simple Slavery is really easy - just stick in this code (provided by the very kind and enthusiastic DocClox):

sendModEvent("SSLV Entry")

Or, if you don't want to muck about with modevents, just unequip the player and transfer her/him to sslv_cagemark2.

To go the other way - sending the player to your mod from SS - pm me. That will need to be added manually.

ZAZ and DD cross slavery support. 

Modders only, if you have ZAZ as a requirement using zbfFactionSlave on player is all you need do (what existing mod were doing)

There is an issue with Slavery mod that do not have access to zbfFaction to make sure they are not enslaving players at the right time so I've added the Sendmod events to resolve this. guide will be spoilered.

Spoiler

For modder that use DD and want to be compatible without making ZAZ a requirement.

First you must RegisterForModEvent("PlayerRefEnslaved", "Your Event Name1"),   RegisterForModEvent("PlayerRefFreed", "Your Event Name2")

When Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") from another mod is sent you must have a flag within your mod that stops your mod enslaving the player.

When Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") from another mod is sent you must have a flag within your mod that allows your mod to enslave the player.

Then once this is done when you use  SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree") it will use either Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") or Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") depending on players status (either zbfFactionslave is being used or another mod has sent Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved"))

After this is done if you use this check to make sure your not enslaving a already enslaved player. 

Use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") at the start of your enslavement and SS will add zbfSlaveFactions for you and all mods that have that event will not touch your captured player until they escape.

When you are freeing a Player use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") and SS will use zbfSlaveFactions to mark the player as fair game for slavery mods that use zaz, and for DD mods that have registered this mod event.

Step by step of how it should work.

1. Player has met conditions to be enslaved
  2. Either before(onUpdateloop) or now your Mod uses SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree")
  3. SS will either do Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") or Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") back
  4. If Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") was the result you enslave player. Otherwise you don't and stop here.
  5. If you enslave player use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") 
  6. At end of enslavement use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed")

All mods that use this method will be compatible with each other WITHOUT SS or ZAZ

With SS you will be compatible with all mods that use zbfSlaveFaction on the player correctly.

Big pile o' thanks:

Many many many thanks to Bralor Marr for building and allowing me to connect to Death Alternative.

Thanks to Veladarius and arbiter for (very very) patiently helping me find the solution to the Captured Dreams problem.

Thanks to aqqh, crash-hawk, mrtauntaun, candiru, and TheWitchKing123 for helping me find the auction bug.

Thanks to kenjoka, ravelen, and gaggedgirl123 for helping to try to fix the @#$% fall through the floor issue.

Thanks to Bane_Master for actually fixing the @#$% fall through the floor issue, and for making DA optional.

Thanks always to Content Consumer for invaluable testing and suggestions.

Many many thanks to vpoteryaev for the MCM and the much cleaner code.

Thanks to Skyrimll for ongoing help, not only with connecting with SD, but with general modding questions.

Thanks to Kana Red for fixing the floating scenarios issue and the Wolfclub connection and the million and one other things he has taken upon himself to build and/or improve.

Thank you to nicolasslee for the Chinese translation.

Thank you to DocClox for the code for other mods to connect to SS, and for the bridge to SLUTS.

A big thanks to Aim4It for making a fomod. Even though I ultimately didn't use it, I very much appreciate the thought and effort.

Thanks to Xluxlu for the background sound.

Old change log.

Spoiler

New in 5.7 - Tweaked, how your equipped in zaz gear made a couple of random sets to gear you up in and randomised the scenes (so most auction scenes aren't the same for same outcome). Devious framework version has the editions but I cannot/don't have the time to fix the Devious framework issues.

New in 5.6 - Now Fixed the DD 4.0 + issue where the player could run around the auction house while they were being bidded on is fixed (thx Tyrant99), Whiterun brothel option missing in MCM is fixed. Now, when they remove your devices the bidders have some fun dialog. 

New in 5.5 - Now the mod handles DD in it's own way, Quest/Block Generic devices will delay slavery, The mod will stripe the player of generic devices. Warning, I took some risks with the esp/scripts (to make maintaining the mod easier), while I didn't find any bugs it is really hard to test the the mod with Devious Framework the none framework version is fine.

New in 5.4 - Devious Followers and Whiterun Brothel Revamped are now included. Also, changed how the mod stripped you to be more compatible with Devious Devices.

New in 5.x Things in the Dark is included this time. Your SD master should teleport outside with you. Your Lola master will be in the room (you will have to pick one and make them a follower).

Version 5.3 - SD masters will once again begin in random spots around Skyrim. Fixed the blackout issue withThings in the Dark

Thanks to CGi for the FO

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/22/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I need to work out the Devious Framework edition (i'm guessing it won't be to hard)

The player controls not being disabled in the auction is annoying and I'll fix that soon (i may of caused this)

It's only called Plus so that people can tell the difference between the versions.

Outside of that, I'm basically here to add more mods to it if mod makers wants.

thanks anyway though

guess this will wait with the other 1-3mods for next new game to be activated.

i can put them in place just cannot activate until new game..oh well at least it is ready and waiting so 

THANKS again. :beer:

30 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Is this version able to handle incoming characters wearing DD devices? If yes, I can re-enable DCL to SS handover. I just disabled it in DCL 6.4, because SS can't handle DD items. :smiley: 

Yea, it should just ignore them. 

Unless someone puts "ArmorClothing","ArmorHeavy","ArmorLight" keyword on them (I'll likly add a Zad_Lockable check to cover that base once I get time to go over some things)

29 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Could you also make it so DD items are properly removed? I can give you script functions if it helps.

Post it or Message me maybe I'll use it when sending the player to a mod where DDs mess it up. (if there is one)

I will 100% respect DD Quest items(i will not remove) which I can do with keywords so if they cause a problem it will be a user problem.

The way I did was it will not touch DDs basically 

Code i used 

Armor a = Game.Getplayer().GetWornForm(0x00000002) as Armor ; Stripping player
    Armor b = Game.Getplayer().GetWornForm(0x00000004) as Armor
    Armor c = Game.Getplayer().GetWornForm(0x00000008) as Armor
    Armor d = Game.Getplayer().GetWornForm(0x00000080) as Armor
	Weapon e = Game.GetPlayer().GetEquippedWeapon()

Game.GetPlayer().UnequipItem(Game.GetPlayer().GetEquippedWeapon(),false,true)
	Game.GetPlayer().UnequipItem(Game.GetPlayer().GetEquippedWeapon(true),false,true)
	Game.GetPlayer().UnequipItem(Game.GetPlayer().GetEquippedWeapon(),false,true)
	Game.GetPlayer().UnequipItem(Game.GetPlayer().GetEquippedWeapon(true),false,true)

If (a.HasKeywordString("ArmorClothing")||a.HasKeywordString("ArmorHeavy")||a.HasKeywordString("ArmorLight"))
		Game.Getplayer().UnequipItem(a,false,true)
	endif

If (c.HasKeywordString("ArmorClothing")||c.HasKeywordString("ArmorHeavy")||c.HasKeywordString("ArmorLight"))
		Game.Getplayer().UnequipItem(c,false,true)
	endif

If (d.HasKeywordString("ArmorClothing")||d.HasKeywordString("ArmorHeavy")||d.HasKeywordString("ArmorLight"))
		Game.Getplayer().UnequipItem(d,false,true)
	endif

If (b.HasKeywordString("ArmorClothing")||b.HasKeywordString("ArmorHeavy")||b.HasKeywordString("ArmorLight"))
		Game.Getplayer().UnequipItem(b,false,true)
	endif

I also altered the MCM menu so installed mods are on the left and uninstalled on the right so it's easier to enable/disable the stuff you want ^^.

Here's some code that would work for DD items, it will remove Heavy Bondage and Regular but leave Quest Items alone.

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto
Keyword Property HeavyBondageKeyword Auto
Keyword Property BondageDeviceKeywords Auto
Zadlibs Property Libs Auto
zadHeavyBondageQuestScript Property ZHeavy Auto

Function RemoveHeavyBondage()
Keyword HeavyKeyword	
	If !PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_lockable)
		return
	ElseIf PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_QuestItem)
		return
	Endif
Int Heavy = HeavyBondageKeyword.GetSize()
	While Heavy > 0
	Heavy -= 1
		ZHeavy.RemoveHeavyBondage(Libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage)
				Utility.Wait(1.0)
	EndWhile
	RemoveAllGeneric()
	Return
EndFunction

Function RemoveAllGeneric()
Keyword DeviceKeyword
	If !PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_lockable)
		return
	Endif
Int Worn = BondageDeviceKeywords.GetSize()
	While Worn > 0
	Worn -= 1
	DeviceKeyword = BondageDeviceKeywords.GetAt(Worn) As Keyword
				libs.ManipulateGenericDeviceByKeyword(PlayerRef, DeviceKeyword, EquiporUnequip = False)
				Utility.Wait(1.0)
	EndWhile
	Return
EndFunction

It takes awhile to run so I used it inside of a Scene. Then you just need 2 Formlists, one for all the regular DD Keywords, and one for just the Heavy Keyword.

Basically as a lot of Slavery outcomes use their own DD items, when they don't get cleaned off properly it breaks stuff...

I guess technically this function won't even run if Player is wearing Quest items - so Mods shouldn't be triggering SS events if Player has a Quest Item equipped (if logic is handled upstream, should never be an issue).

57 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I need to work out the Devious Framework edition (i'm guessing it won't be to hard)

The player controls not being disabled in the auction is annoying and I'll fix that soon (i may of caused this)

It's only called Plus so that people can tell the difference between the versions.

Outside of that, I'm basically here to add more mods to it if mod makers wants.

7 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

There is no file "with Devious Framework" available.  

I'll work on it as soon as I can will likly be done within 24hr.

Posting for tracking purposes, but thanks for taking this up.  Simple Slavery is an important linking mod for lots of people, and it would be huge to have a few of the major issues ironed out while JFraser is away (DD handling on arrival especially).

with someone working on this i will have to take a look at my installed mods to see if any would be a good fit for a SS tie in 

either to be sent here from a mod or to be sent to a mod from here.

Thanks go to Lozeak for working on this.

Added w/ Devious framework version.

I didn't test something when I uploaded the first one. That was armbinders/yokes because I know they can act funny with zaz funiture. Anyway even though it looks a little werid at points the mod still works (I hope) with heavy bondage devices.

Either way, the mod is a little messy atm but it works and includes my mod :tongue: so I'm happy for today, I'll probably tidy some stuff up later.

2 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Basically as a lot of Slavery outcomes use their own DD items, when they don't get cleaned off properly it breaks stuff...

I guess technically this function won't even run if Player is wearing Quest items - so Mods shouldn't be triggering SS events if Player has a Quest Item equipped (if logic is handled upstream, should never be an issue).

In a nutshell.

When I looped jfraser in on a conversation about this, he basically said he didn't know how to make it work, so if this gets fixed I'm sure he'll appreciate it.  Credit where it's due, he's kept SS running rather well despite the issues, and it's properly the responsibility of defeat-type mods, which are generally poorly maintained and not specifically DD-aware. That unfairly drops the burden on SS, but... it's a modding community, not a AAA production team; it has to be addressed before the SS-receiving mod hand-off.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Posting for tracking purposes, but thanks for taking this up.  Simple Slavery is an important linking mod for lots of people, and it would be huge to have a few of the major issues ironed out while JFraser is away (DD handling on arrival especially).

Just going to second this because if I can find the time to get my project off the ground and publicly available, it's all SS outcomes, so this would make it a much less complicated task for my code-rusty butt.

Just now, SkyAddiction said:

When I looped jfraser in on a conversation about this, he basically said he didn't know how to make it work, so if this gets fixed I'm sure he'll appreciate it.  Credit where it's due, he's kept SS running rather well despite the issues, and it's properly the responsibility of defeat-type mods, which are generally poorly maintained and not specifically DD-aware. That unfairly drops the burden on SS, but... it's a modding community, not a AAA production team; it has to be addressed before the SS-receiving mod hand-off.

Yeah, as SS is sort of a Hub, and there is some downtime before the hand-off, it could potentially be an ideal environment for doing a DD check / remove before the Auction and passing off to other Mods.

This could even be built into a nice little immersive Scene with say some Slave-Auction themed dialogue to make the whole thing kind of a fun SS addition rather than simply a utility 'remove items' event.

I built that script into a Scene in WhiterunBrothelRevamped using a similar kind of idea, NPC will make various comments while the items are getting removed.

Ahhhhhh!!!! I just started a new game like 12hrs ago with SS 5.3 and Devious Framework support paired with Devious Followers 1.35c. THEN I see THIS!!!

There went an hour of MCM settings!  Quick...someone make a mod to magically setup all MCM settings!!!:classic_blink::classic_blink::classic_blink::smiley:

Now...just to be clear cause I'm old and get confused easily:

- I'm running SS 5.4 with Devious Framework WITH Devious Framework 2.06 and Devious Followers 1.4?

Load Order:

DeviousFramework.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

DeviousFollowers.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp

I hope I have this right....

8 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

Ahhhhhh!!!! I just started a new game like 12hrs ago with SS 5.3 and Devious Framework support paired with Devious Followers 1.35c. THEN I see THIS!!!

There went an hour of MCM settings!  Quick...someone make a mod to magically setup all MCM settings!!!:classic_blink::classic_blink::classic_blink::smiley:

Now...just to be clear cause I'm old and get confused easily:

- I'm running SS 5.4 with Devious Framework WITH Devious Framework 2.06 and Devious Followers 1.4?

Load Order:

DeviousFramework.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

DeviousFollowers.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp

I hope I have this right....

Should be fine, I haven't tested SS Defeat but the changes I made shouldn't effect that.

DD Handling and how I will deal with it

So first it's worth me mentioning I will not add DD as a requirement to simple slavery (even though this is the easiest solution) so code to remove devices will not work (I'm sure there is a way but I don't really want to work that out)

I feel leaving DDs on in the mod from start to finish is the best way.

There will be problems...

Basically, what I need to know is what outcomes can not deal with a DDed up player?

Then I will make an SSPatch.Esp to remove generic DD items so that you could be passed to that outcome safly

With other DD mods I would hope that they have there own system to deal with DDed up players if not I will use the patch for them.

With that the only problem would be this BlockGenric and Quest devices

w/ Quest devices I will have to disable outcomes that can't deal with devices 

w/ BlockGenric I could do the same or remove them based off what the DD team feel @Kimy????

What kinda of stuff will I add?

In short nothing, this isn't my mod and I don't want to make it mine. I want to make sure it is supported ect. I may alter a few things so that the auction flows a little better and doesn't use zap furniture when your in a DD but outside of that not much.

The other part is I'm bad at writing :P.

I will happily try and add more slavery outcomes of course.

3 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

With that the only problem would be this BlockGenric and Quest devices

w/ Quest devices I will have to disable outcomes that can't deal with devices 

w/ BlockGenric I could do the same or remove them based off what the DD team feel @Kimy????

A possibility for these devices - perhaps Simple Slavery itself could have a "quest item" outcome to deal with a player that comes in wearing another mod's custom/quest items.

Basically I'm thinking of a failsafe outcome that is not one of the selected options and only happens if a player is passed to Simple Slavery wearing a quest/custom device.  This outcome would also only trigger if there are no "safe" outcomes selected by the player (from mods that don't mind if the player has an unremovable quest device on, like Devious Followers ect).

The outcome could simply be that prior to being put up to auction, an NPC "inspects" the player and finds that they have dangerous or proprietary items equipped.  Since in Devious Skyrim this often means that a powerful individual has claimed ownership of the PC or the PC has a nasty cursed item on, the slavers decide the danger of trying to remove the item or sell the player is too high.  Instead, they could steal all the player's gold and throw them out, spawning them next to the auction door in Riften.

The above outcome would be really boring, but I think likely the safest way to not break other mod's quest devices ect.  The preferred method would be for a player to have a few outcomes that don't have issues with players being stuck in quest items, and have those kick in instead, but not all players may be running mods that offer those outcomes.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

So first it's worth me mentioning I will not add DD as a requirement to simple slavery (even though this is the easiest solution) so code to remove devices will not work (I'm sure there is a way but I don't really want to work that out)

Manipulating DD items from scripts without having it as a master is actually quite easy.

Just do this first:

if Game.GetModByName("Devious Devices - Integration.esm") != 255
	zadLibs = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000f624, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") as zadLibs
endif

Then you have access to the keywords and equipping/unequipping functions from DD as normal.

Or if you feel even that is too much, just use Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousHeavyBondage") (for example) to to look for the DD keywords and choose a safe outcome.

Just now, LazyBoot said:

Manipulating DD items from scripts without having it as a master is actually quite easy.

Just do this first:

zadLibs = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000f624, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") as zadLibs
endif

Then you have access to the keywords and equipping/unequipping functions from DD as normal.

Or if you feel even that is too much, just use Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousHeavyBondage") (for example) to to look for the DD keywords and choose a safe outcome.

True enough, it wouldn't be hard to put it together this way. - And then there's no dependency.

On 5/22/2018 at 7:26 PM, LazyBoot said:

Just do this first:

endif

I've never used a this kind of thing before so I want to make sure before I do....

If I use ZadLibs in a mod I need to make sure the quest is set as the property because if I don't zablibs functions won't have access to the properties set in the CK.

Wouldn't calling Zadlibs this way have the same problem??

29 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I've never used a this kind of thing before so I want to make sure before I do....

If I use ZadLibs in a mod I need to make sure the quest is set as the property because if I don't zablibs functions won't have access to the properties set in the CK.

Wouldn't calling Zadlibs this way have the same problem??

Well, as you would probably want to be accessing internal script functions from Zadlibs and not just surface stuff in the Mod like Keywords, there's a way to do this via non-dependency sideways integration but there's a couple extra steps.

The way I've done it is:

• Create a Quest with script attached and regular Auto properties setup. 
  • Do not define any of the properties in properties window, leave them all as 'default'.
  • Have a loose script that doesn't extend anything that passes variables through for all properties by using GetFormFromFile .esp strings and global functions. The ID will point to the Quest ID in the alternate Mod that you want to access script properties in.

The result is you have all properties defined as per normal, and you can access all internal script functions of any external Mod via non-dependency sideways integration.

I could send you an example, or if you want, could help you get it setup.