6 hours ago, juskom95 said:

Are there specific requirements for the crafting system?

For testing, I lowered the time frame to one second and it seems that the clones only craft at the cooking pot, nothing else.

Only two, first the "workbench" has to have the correct keyword attached, "CraftingCookpot" for cooking, "CraftingTanningRack" to make hide etc in order for process to count. I never encountered any that didn't, don't know if it's possible or not for house mods and such to add custom variants without them though.

Second they've must have spent enough ticks crafting. It's unique for the type but not for the workbench so they can start working at one cooking pot/smelter/whatever and later finish up at another.

15 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

There is some hope to have this also for us "poor users of 32bit Oldrim"?

No plans to backport any of my mods atm. However, this mod contains none of the updated forms introduced in SE so it should load fine in Oldrim. Just keep in mind it's not recommended or supported so only use it in a disposable junk save.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I tried to use it and everything, MCM and spells, seem to load fine but, in fact, I have CTD every time I try to clone an NPC.

Ran a quick test and got that too. Both the Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 games handle the clone method fine so it may be the ancient Oldrim engine lacks an update or patch that makes it possible.

Thank you for your reply.

I installed the "full" Abduction mod for now. It seems to work fine even I need often to set some times the same thing (like sum, reabdt) before the mod establishes it. Not a great issue and probably due to script lag because my Oldrim is "really" super heavy modded.

The only thing that lacks into this other your mod is, by my point of view, the possibility to rename the abducted or cloned ones.

Jaxon's Renamer is not a good solution because it leaves back references to the old names in many other mods (like Aroused), causing confusion.

The rename function in LazyRenamer works the same as in the built in one in AbductionLite. It's a SE mod though so the previously mentioned warnings about running in it Oldrim still applies.

I haven't tested Jaxon's Renamer but I suspect it uses the same SKSE function so my mod may very well have the same issue. Well issue, I suspect it's more how names are set up. There are more than one way to read and change them so it's quite possible some mods may look it up in a way that'll point them to the original rather than new name.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, fistpop said:

i got the uiextensions installed and additemmenu work ok but it still say Required addon UILib not found566070954_.png.fb07ef5dc708b4ff4b6c9843e2166f09.png

My apologies, I mixed up the requirements in the description. Never a good thing to write up sleep deprived ?.

Anyhow, what you want is SkyUILib. It has the required file the mod is looking for "UILIB_1.pex". Suppose the reason no one reported it before is that it's bundled with many mods so most visitors here at least should already have it.

• 1 month later...

I spent days trying to get this to run with FNIS, SexLab and ZAZ in Windows 10 (64 bit) with all DLC. Nothing worked. Finally, I created a new profile and stripped the mods down to the bare essentials:

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-1-4

SkyUILib-57308-1

Hearth Craft v1.0.3-6601-1-0-3

Campfire 1.12.1SEVR Release-667-1-12-1SEVR

Abduction SSE Lite 0.10.1

Still nothing.  No menus appeared. (Maybe there’s some special command?)

Abduction 0.51.5 gave a somewhat different result with the same mods: The Abduction Main Menu appeared under spells and I could choose it. I could abduct people and strip them. But when I bagged them, they just disappeared. No summoning spell to bring them back. Sometimes, I could go back to the spot where they were before being bagged and get the Abduction menu again, although no one was visible to be abducted.  

I tried the same thing in emulation mode for Windows 7 and Window 8 with no better result. Seems like I've tried everything and have no other other possibilities to test.

The menu system uses the standard SkyUI registration function and should appear automatically. Depending on what other mods are attempting to do the same and the load of the papyrus engine it may take time though. I read one or two had success making things work by a save+reload.

Should that fail you I recommend enabling papyrus logging, start the game and let things load for awhile and then check the log, normally stored in Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script, and search for the "Abduction" string and see if there are any error messages.

Sorry you had to go through so much trouble without any success. Not sure why some are having problems with the mod, the only hint so far for this type of problem is Win10. Likely not something general for the OS itself, there would be more reports if that was the case but more likely an optional setting or installed program. Did you try renaming the esp to something else than Abduction before installing it?

Beyond that I'm afraid I can't help offer much help, not playing/modding Skyrim atm and never had the issue myself on my Win 8 setup.

14 hours ago, Faustling said:

I spent days trying to get this to run with FNIS, SexLab and ZAZ in Windows 10 (64 bit) with all DLC. Nothing worked. Finally, I created a new profile and stripped the mods down to the bare essentials:

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-1-4

SkyUILib-57308-1

Hearth Craft v1.0.3-6601-1-0-3

Campfire 1.12.1SEVR Release-667-1-12-1SEVR

Abduction SSE Lite 0.10.1

Still nothing.  No menus appeared. (Maybe there’s some special command?)

Abduction 0.51.5 gave a somewhat different result with the same mods: The Abduction Main Menu appeared under spells and I could choose it. I could abduct people and strip them. But when I bagged them, they just disappeared. No summoning spell to bring them back. Sometimes, I could go back to the spot where they were before being bagged and get the Abduction menu again, although no one was visible to be abducted.  

I tried the same thing in emulation mode for Windows 7 and Window 8 with no better result. Seems like I've tried everything and have no other other possibilities to test.

You are including SKSE?  SkyUILib requires that.  http://skse.silverlock.org/

On 9/21/2018 at 5:14 AM, Grae said:

Thanks for this mod! I was having glitchiness with the old one.

Any chance of integrating this one with Public Executions like the old version? I enjoyed converting evil bandits into cold hard cash.

Not likely since this version doesn't have a knockdown/vulnerable feature to tie it too. You could use the Public Execution dagger though to capture them as normal, make a clone and then bring the "original" criminal to justice.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've been trying to get the Defeat/Flowergirls options to play, but the animation always just skips over anything after undressing the target. I initially had full Abduction, but have tried this with Abduction Lite as well (deleted the defeat pex file as instructed), but nothing seems to work. I have looked at the settings for Defeat, turned off any tag supression, etc etc. Does not matter which type of animation option i select, everything just kinda stutters and skips  over the animation itself. The animations are working ok with other mods, IE: if I use flowergirls spells to initiate sex then the animations play, it seems to just be this mod, and maybe Defeat that are not playing properly.

Is this something related to Abduction or should I be asking in the threads for the other mods respectively?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So, strange thing. Mod installed, prereqs met, but the hotkey doesn't work. It won't clone anyone. Just brings up the basic menu regardless of what is or isn't being targeted. I can use the Debug functions to clone myself and other NPCs, the regular dialogue options come up, but no hotkey menu options.

I wondered if it was a SKSE64 compatibility thing, but this mod doesn't use a DLL so it should be fine. Anyone else have this kind of thing happen?