Request for an avatar

Hello,

in case somebody had creativity and graphic skill, please do a new "Clavicus Vile" avatar for myself.

No limits on the subjects or actions, but has to be based on Clavicus Vile from Skyrim.

Post here your proposal (minimum size 256 x 256 pixels.)

If I will find something I like I will use it as my next avatar.

At the moment the image/joke from @Darkconsole is one of my favorites. For sure if I will use it I will do the glasses better.

5a5cd2b40ac20_CPU2018V1.png.ae0326cf60affa840c1cfe8ee112deac.png

The one from @Triloque is a nice idea, but because not everybody has a clue of who Clavicus Vile is, people will not really associate it with me.

CPU_Barbas_S2.jpg

The retextures from @KoolHndLuke are not bad, maybe the first one, with a little bit of rotation and cropping can be a good one.

image.png

LoversLab_CPU_avatar.png.6eb8efe4136d278b44e40909e050fa94.png5b006d99c1a23_LoversLab_CPU_avatar_40.png.ddaeb7f9a82e001936250160d633416d.png5b006d993b03a_LoversLab_CPU_avatar_20.png.b2a4b7979e60528c00bed78a1b7381b7.png

The choice proposed here is based on the following concept:

Spoiler
Graphic meaning:

The avatar reveals part of his face tinged with mystery by gradually removing his mask, the projected shadow disappears and the divine light appears delivering its full power, illuminating his mysterious eyes. We feel more and more attracted, almost spellbound by the avatar, the famous Clavicus Vile ... for eternity.

Visual perception and color meaning:

Hidden meaning of the color used, being the dark blue majority (the mask) with a light blue contrast (the upper head part of the avatar), tiny red points (ciliary body of the eyes) and yellow contour (divine light):

BLUE:

Blue is the most complex color in terms of its meaning. Blue evokes sky, water, sea, space, air and travel. In shades of darkness, he reveals truth, trust, loyalty, intelligence and security. In lighter tones, it is associated with ideas of wonder, freedom, dreams and youth.

It's the most loved color in the world! In a negative context, blue suggests melancholy.

Positive meaning: dream, wisdom, serenity, truth, loyalty, freshness
Negative meaning: melancholy
Representation: ocean, sky, flowers (cornflower)

Use in visual communication:
     To represent the fields of technology, computer science, aeronautics
     To represent the field of travel and escape
     To emphasize the corporate side
     For frozen and refreshing products

RED:

Red is surely the most fascinating and ambiguous color of all. She plays on paradoxes, animates passionate feelings in complete contradiction: love/anger, sensuality/sexuality, courage/danger, ardor/prohibition ... This color stir feelings without a doubt. It stands out as a warm, energetic, penetrating and in a certain way reassuring and enveloping color. On the other hand, it is associated with blood, hell and lust. This warm color does not leave indifferent and that is all its strength: it stirs the passions, whether positive or negative. Red is particularly well suited to chestnuts. It also goes very well with white and black.

Positive meaning: love, passion, warmth, sexuality, ardor, triumph
Negative meaning: anger, prohibition, danger
Representation: blood, fire, lava, plants (tomato, poppy, strawberry)

For fire fighting products
     For products with masculine connotation: sport, automobile, shaving cream
     For impulse purchased consumer products
     For food packaging
     For all warnings and prohibitions
     To draw attention to a specific element: discounts, promotion
     Use with a well controlled dosage

YELLOW:

Interesting fact: Some fashion designers use yellow in their collections to enhance the complexion of people wearing the garment.
Yellow gives an impression of warmth and light. It's the color of good mood and joie de vivre. It symbolizes logic, personal power and humor.
First and foremost, yellow is the color of openness and social contact: it is associated with friendship and fraternity as well as with knowledge.
The negative connotations associated with yellow are treachery, lying, deception.

Positive meaning: party, joy, warmth, ego, power, knowledge, friendship
Negative meaning: treachery, lie, deception
Representation: mailboxes, sand, sun, egg, flowers (daisy)

To represent the areas of tourism and travel to sun destinations
     To represent the agri-food domain
     To represent the fields of insurance and credit
     Brings a touch of cheerfulness and humanism

------------

Sources (in French):

The meaning of colors and how to use them

History and meaning of the blue color

The graphic concept of the avatar is partly edited from the original picture:

Clavicus Vile & Barbas, XinYu Jiang

LoversLab_CPU_avatar.bmp

I think I will use a slight variation of the last one phblushed.

At the moment I am abroad. So no time for this small update.

I knew about the dog and his master, the statue stuck in a freezing-cold cave. I knew Barbas had an annoying voice, and the statue was huge and kind of vague, and also had an annoying voice.

The very generic NPC's surrounding him were vampires (Or something).

Your avatar looks like he's on a warm beach next to a hut (in my rather rocky-vision's opinion).

Thanks for the education.

And now I'm thinking, maybe *I* should be the mayor of Karthwasten or maybe Mr. Rorikstead.

Fastred's mom? 

31 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

I knew about the dog and his master, the statue stuck in a freezing-cold cave. I knew Barbas had an annoying voice, and the statue was huge and kind of vague, and also had an annoying voice.

The very generic NPC's surrounding him were vampires (Or something).

Your avatar looks like he's on a warm beach next to a hut (in my rather rocky-vision's opinion).

Thanks for the education.

And now I'm thinking, maybe *I* should be the mayor of Karthwasten or maybe Mr. Rorikstead.

Fastred's mom? 

Actually my current avatar is the original mesh of the mask of Clavicus Vile, where I edited a smile on it.

The background is a screenshot from Fallout 4.

But as this topic says: I am gonna change it to a new one.

But always based on Clavicus Vile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What if I do a total change and I use Olgierd von Everec? At the end Witcher 3 is way better than Skyrim... But the same asshole, just more refined. And a way longer quest.

Olfried von Everec.png

20 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Damn, I almost forgot what that Quest was about... I guess that means it's time to player Witcher 3 again pretty soon...

He is the main character of the DLC Heart of Stone.

On 7/6/2018 at 4:47 AM, Tyrant99 said:

I wish there was a higher difficulty than Death March though...

You could always run around with no armor and a wooden sword.:D

I didn't like Stone Hearts to begin with. But, it eventually got better as I learned more about the story.

36 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

You could always run around with no armor and a wooden sword.:D

I didn't like Stone Hearts to begin with. But, it eventually got better as I learned more about the story.

Death March where you beat everything to death with your bare hands... Now that sounds interesting...

Archived