2 hours ago, shar181 said:

I get that it's meant to be hard, but even on the easiest settings (in the DD configuration) it feels brokenly difficult. I'm not entirely sure, but I feel like when I used these mods in Oldrim it was much easier... at least in-so-far as getting NPC help.

Is there a fail-safe button somewhere that can remove the restraints?

You might check other DD related mods for their difficult setting, too.

I managed to get the DD AIO working, but I'm having an odd issue. Whenever I load a save, the black slave harness overrides everything else on the body, causing them to not show up. Interacting with it does not fix it like other pieces, it has to be unequipped and reequipped. What could be causing this?

1 hour ago, Blueset said:

I have a problem with my game. All of the characters seem to be stuck in a t-pose and won't get out of it. Also, my game crashes after I restart the game.

20190728232922_1.jpg.295f966697e0daa03c747c9a1bf0b2d1.jpg

Check your FNIS for errors: run it with the first 3 check boxes enabled.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:55 PM, aim4it said:

You need to download the updated DLL for SE and all its creation club madness.  Look at the conversion thread for links.

Is this regarding the issue with 
"

you have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query."
?

And do you mean the one from "Dll plugling loader at skyrim se" from nexus?
Just want to be clear on this :)

Hey, 

I switched from Oldrim to SE recently, And managed to install all my mods and make it run. But I used DDx, DDi, DDa directly from git (some mods didn't find the files with the LL version). 

However I get an error on pony boots saying I can't equip them without NetImmerse Override, which is supposed to be included in Racemenu that I have installed, and after few error message I get a CTD...

It seems the harness is also causing some problem related to NiO.

I was wondering if this is a known crash and I have to disable the boots for the time being, or it is me not installing things right ?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, dummyCount said:

Hey, 

I switched from Oldrim to SE recently, And managed to install all my mods and make it run. But I used DDx, DDi, DDa directly from git (some mods didn't find the files with the LL version). 

However I get an error on pony boots saying I can't equip them without NetImmerse Override, which is supposed to be included in Racemenu that I have installed, and after few error message I get a CTD...

It seems the harness is also causing some problem related to NiO.

I was wondering if this is a known crash and I have to disable the boots for the time being, or it is me not installing things right ?

Thanks.

Yeah, you have the oldrim Version istalled and the scripts don't work with the new Racemenu.

7 hours ago, Tnecniw said:

Is this regarding the issue with 
"

you have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query."
?

And do you mean the one from "Dll plugling loader at skyrim se" from nexus?
Just want to be clear on this :)

You simply installed the wrong .dll for Your SKSE/Skyrim Version.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Yeah, you have the oldrim Version istalled and the scripts don't work with the new Racemenu.

Hm, I spent so many hours installing and I may have done that, though every oldrim mods I installed by error on SE prevented to launch the game.

I will look into that, thanks.

EDIT : Okay I understood the problem, it's merely an issue of download naming. The author should really take 1 nano second to rename the files so it's clearer.

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You simply installed the wrong .dll for Your SKSE/Skyrim Version.

Normaly everybody should get the message in the log who install "DD 4.1 SE Beta 2.7z" from this thread because the dll is outdated.The newes version of MO did reed the SKSE-log an write it as a warning.

Only people who open the the source code, modify the version check, compile it and replace ist should not the message. I don't konw it this is enough for running it well. But if somebody do it i found nobody who share it. And the creator of the mod don't update it for more then one year.

16 minutes ago, nge2005 said:

Normaly everybody should get the message in the log who install "DD 4.1 SE Beta 2.7z" from this thread because the dll is outdated.The newes version of MO did reed the SKSE-log an write it as a warning.

Only people who open the the source code, modify the version check, compile it and replace ist should not the message. I don't konw it this is enough for running it well. But if somebody do it i found nobody who share it. And the creator of the mod don't update it for more then one year.

Well, 4.1 is outdated. Links to the actual Version are in this thread. (check the last few pages)

On 7/7/2019 at 6:58 PM, zarantha said:

The tails and/or the anal/vaginal dangling chains? I just fixed those again. we're working on consolidating everything into a fomod, so i'm not going to attach the nifs right now.

Make sure you have the DD HDT patch. Tails will be static with CBPC, so you need the hdt smp dlls from the chinese site.

After getting hdt smp and the dd hdt patch, copy the xmls from here:

meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\HDT_Tail.xml
meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\HDT_Tailbraid.xml
meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\HDT_Tailmediumlength.xml
meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\HDT_TailVag.xml

to here:

skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HDT_Tail.xml

skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HDT_Tailbraid.xml

skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HDT_Tailmediumlength.xml

skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HDT_TailVag.xml

Hi I did the thing you siad it works for the chian. But the chains are not connected each other? is that a bug or just it should be like that?

On 7/7/2019 at 2:40 AM, zarantha said:

Link collection - these should be all the current links. Cross posting for visibility.

DDa3.0SE:  https://mega.nz/#!SFJTRbwY!eBqmEUCWkiEiwv8uscb_QabNcd44Xkc5opCG3gu-7b0

DDi4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.73 skse64 2.0.15): https://mega.nz/#!uRhFVQLA!g3DS1YDCJ0yjq1GBxSp4t480_KeXct7mFwAlbVQIMXo

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.8.0 skse64 2.0.1.6): https://mega.nz/#!NbQXBa4I!2VI0bWOmfsEhEsgTfoVNOzRMhmYgMp4vDXg-VKJMwec

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

CBBE SE Bodyslide files: DD_DCL_New_CBBE: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

DCL 8.3 [link updated to point to the fomod instead of my personal install]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hoDRTh5zVyTEddr8Kum-ewE-4UBgFp05/view?usp=sharing

DCL HDT and scripts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtzSuRKbvL0l-WjBT5nWFDqzjKHqVUwC/view?usp=sharing

DCL facegen files (for the dead imperials in the Chloe quest)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xHGY1S0BNKe1RE4ji47xqUESsBmFEmU/view?usp=sharing

DD HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrRCPoGVRLRQFJYJyVT2VvbisEoFHbdh/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1prYuwDJcaIdQqcB04Yax46Un926GiIEV/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ Bodyslide breastropeextreme fix (not required, just gets rid of an error during batch builds)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1shaDnP8w6Z2SQ4KmPa4Xtn-hlJIbiU7c/view?usp=sharing

If you prefer, or if you don't have HDT SMP, use DD hotfix instead of the DCL HDT, DD HDT, ZAZ HDT. You'll still need the scripts from DCL HDT and scripts.

Oh lord... thank you !

Okay ive been using this mod for awhile now and ive run into a problem recently, barely any animation packs actually work with it, i can load maybe two or three but the rest crash on the 'New or Load' game loading screens, unusually i dont have a problem with this, id just remove it from the load order, but quite a few mods i have relay on DD. Any suggestions ? Keep in mind im not too Mod Savy

15 hours ago, Number2415LS said:

Okay ive been using this mod for awhile now and ive run into a problem recently, barely any animation packs actually work with it, i can load maybe two or three but the rest crash on the 'New or Load' game loading screens, unusually i dont have a problem with this, id just remove it from the load order, but quite a few mods i have relay on DD. Any suggestions ? Keep in mind im not too Mod Savy

check your anim count first. please post the output of fnis.

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

check your anim count first. please post the output of fnis.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   04/08/2019 20:36:21
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.80.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FHU V1.00 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\2.5b-Public-BigManChair/!\ ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading RydinAnimationPack V0.5 ...
Reading SerialStrip V1.1.4 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 61 total groups: 309 added file slots: 2330 alternate files: 1107

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading RydinAnimationPack V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...

12250 animations for 62 mods successfully included (character)
 5066 animations for 22 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

I should make the point of saying that these crashes are ONLY with DD, they all work fine together without

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You can select it in. The All in one installer... we only have a problem with the 1.5.73 .dll. This will be fixed in the next release.

So what should I do then?
(I am sorry, I can be a bit slow with instructions)