8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

it is for 2.0.15

I'm referring to the dll inside DDi-4.2SE.7z (in yellow text below). Wouldn't make sense for that to be for SKSE 2.0.15 since you posted a separate DDi DLL for 2.0.15 (see green text below).

Is the DLL inside the yellow file for SKSE 2.0.12?

On 3/19/2019 at 11:14 AM, Pfiffy said:
26 minutes ago, enviousdata said:

So I presume no one has gotten arround to converting this from LE CBBE to SSE CBBE?

Its almost temping to pay someone to do it :/

Tthere is already an availible version of the BS files for CBBE SE and Roggvir is working on improving them. I don't know if he wants to get paied for it, or if it will movate him somehow....

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Tthere is already an availible version of the BS files for CBBE SE and Roggvir is working on improving them. I don't know if he wants to get paied for it, or if it will movate him somehow....

There is? I must have missed it, Care to point it out?

Ive personally been converting some of the parts of this from LE to SE here and there just so it doesnt clip the body in my game.

On 4/21/2019 at 4:26 PM, Roggvir said:

Unless you also rebuild the behavior files from FNIS for modders, using "FNIS_whichevermod_.txt" file edited accordingly, then you are not really helping anything - the behavior files will be still refering to those animation files (now missing) and eve nthough they do not exist anymore, they will still take the same "space" as if they did.

So, i do the oposite - i leave the animation HKX be, dont care whether they exist or not, and instead i edit rebuild the behavior files from txt sources not usign those animations i do not want.

For example, let's say you want to customize Leito's Animation Pack.

Here is what i would do:

1. Edit AnimationsByLeito.txt located in Data\SLAnims\source
    This kind of file should be included in every animation pack (different packs using different filenames of course), and it contains data used to generate the FNIS_*.txt files (which are later used to generate the behavior files).
    So you open "AnimationsByLeito.txt" in your favourite text editor, and you'll see something like this:
      Reveal hidden contents

is_example = False
    mcm_name = "Animations By Leito"
    anim_dir("AnimationsByLeito")
    anim_id_prefix("Leito_")
    anim_name_prefix("Leito ")
    common_tags("Leito")

#--------------------ANAL----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animation(
        id="Anal_Doggy_2",
        name="Anal Doggy 2",
        tags="Leito,Sex,Straight,Dirty,DoggyStyle,Kneeling,Anal,Behind,MF,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Rough,Forced,Rape,DomSub",
        sound=Squishing,  
        actor1=Female(add_cum=Anal),
        actor2=Male(strap_on=True),    
    )

Animation(
        id="Anal_Missionary",
        name="Anal Missionary",
        tags="Leito,Sex,Missionary,Laying,Anal,MF",
        sound=Squishing,  
    )

Animation(
        id="Anal_Missionary_2",
        name="Anal Missionary 2",
        sound=Squishing,  
    )

...and more

So let's say you want to remove the "Anal_Missionary" animation, marked in red.
    To do that, simply comment out the whole Animation block by adding '#' as the first character of every corresponding line, so it will look like this:

Reveal hidden contents

is_example = False
    mcm_name = "Animations By Leito"
    anim_dir("AnimationsByLeito")
    anim_id_prefix("Leito_")
    anim_name_prefix("Leito ")
    common_tags("Leito")

#--------------------ANAL----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animation(
        id="Anal_Doggy_2",
        name="Anal Doggy 2",
        tags="Leito,Sex,Straight,Dirty,DoggyStyle,Kneeling,Anal,Behind,MF,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Rough,Forced,Rape,DomSub",
        sound=Squishing,  
    )

#Animation(
    #    id="Anal_Missionary",
    #    name="Anal Missionary",
    #    tags="Leito,Sex,Missionary,Laying,Anal,MF",
    #    sound=Squishing,  
    #    actor1=Female(add_cum=Anal),
    #    actor2=Male(strap_on=True),        
    #)

Animation(
        id="Anal_Missionary_2",
        name="Anal Missionary 2",
        sound=Squishing,  
    )

Save the file, and close the editor.

2. Use the python script to generate the FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_List.txt file
    Start the script located in "Data\SLAnims\SLAnimGenerate.pyw" (if you dont know how, i will describe that process at the end of this post).
    You should see a window looking like this:
    SLAnimGenerate1.jpg.63481e0af4ad20d63eb2ef815c8f1419.jpg
    Select "AnimationsByLeito" in the Category listing, and click on button "Build Category".
    If you didn't make any typo while editing that source txt file, everything should be fine and new txt source for building the behavior file should be created in "meshes\actors\character\animations\AnimationsByLeito\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_List.txt".
    Close the "SexLab Animation Loader" window.

3. Generate the behavior file using FNIS for Modders
    Start FNIS for Modders and click on "Generate Mod Behavior".
    In the file selection dialog window that opens, navigate to and select file "meshes\actors\character\animations\AnimationsByLeito\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_List.txt", and click on "Open" and the file will get processed.
    The result should look like this:
    FNISforModders.jpg.10baa7c3778a7a7422b3e37fa18fa5c3.jpg
    ...ending with "...hkx successfully created.", and no warnings anywhere before that.
    Close the tool.

4. Run FNIS for Users
    I am sure i dont need to explain this one.
    DONE.

Now about that Python script...

First of all, many animation pack creators seem to be using their own, modified version of that script, so you may not be able to process every anim pack's TXT source using the original stock python script distributed with SL Animation Loader, or you may get a slightly different result (probably nt good one).

I couldn't find a script that would be able to process every Animation Pack i tried, so i made my own modification to the original script to be able to do so.

You can get my modified script here:

SLAnimGenerate (modified by Roggvir).zip 13.5 kB · 2 downloads

You will need Python version 3+ to run it, so go get that from https://www.python.org/

(i am too lazy to explain how to setup Python and how to use it to run the script, as it should be pretty straightforward, but well.. let me know if you need help with that too).

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

Read the Animation Loader guide made by Rydin, it explains many things better and in much greater detail than i do here.

You should read it even if you understand everything here, you may find some neat usefull info there on how to tweak the animations, etc..

I had a feeling it couldn't be as easy as deleting the animation files... Should've done my homework! Your mini-guide is very enlightening and makes the process seem straightforward even to me, thank you. I have Python 3.2 set up and while I'm not fluent in Pythonese I've used it to run scripts before, so no need to expand on that bit at least.

So, I have 1 small question. Sort of. Small, that is.

I DLed the files as listed and linked on the main page. Thus I have the following.  

DD 4.1 SE Beta 2

DDa-3.0eSE

DDX 4.1 SE BETA 2

DDHOTFIX

DD_DCL_New_CBBE

So, obviously, the DDa file is the same version. The DDX needs updating, the DDHotfix is the same. By process of elimination that makes my DD 4.1 SE Beta 2 the DDi 4.2SE file. However I just want to verify that is the case. 

And I want to verify my update procedure

1. Disable and remove DD 4.1 in vortex

2. Disable and remove DDX 4.1 in vortex

3. Add from file the DDi 4.2SE in vortex

4. Add from file the DDX 4.2SE in vortex

5 Copy the DDi DLL into my skyrim se directory

6 Add the DD DCL New CBBE (in vortex? Manually?) ?

7. Batch build in Bodyslide

8. Manually add the hotfix

Correct?

And do I need 6, or is it covered. I was unsure when I found it how to handle it, and it improved some things and made others worse.

Hi there, i have an issue that i tried to download this mod for TES5 SE but i didnt work so i uninstall it. Somehow when running fnis it stil appear 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 92 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...

Can anyone help me? Thanks you 

6 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi there, i have an issue that i tried to download this mod for TES5 SE but i didnt work so i uninstall it. Somehow when running fnis it stil appear 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 92 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...

Can anyone help me? Thanks you 

some old DDi files... from the oldrim version???

8 hours ago, sfdrake said:

thought to ask if the fix was suppose to be added manually after I got off last night,,,, and well I'd like to know that too

it is supposed to be installed after running BS: read the last 2 or 3 Pages....

Alright. I've just about had enough.

Pfiffy, you say the UUNP body doesn't have the same clipping issues as CBBE?

What are the pros and cons of CBBE vs UUNP? And how big of a deal is it to switch over to it?

And does it do the "hey I'm wearing a dress, I think my tits will grow 4 times their size"?

Hello guys.

I have a problem with some of my Devious Devices, namely SlaveBoots and PonyBoots that keep giving me messages saying that I need netImmerseOverride for them to work.  But netImmerseOverride isn't available in SE and the old version doesn't work (I tried).  Now I was told that netImmerseOverride is now included in racemenu, but I do have racemenu and it doesn't seem to be.

So I'm just wondering if anyone knows the fix to that.  And if not, I would also like to know if there is a way that I can simply get rid of these 2 devices so they don't bother me again.

Thank you~

Hello. I'm using DD and DCL and I can't fix a problem.

My devices will never actually fit my character. Either they are stupidly big (which is funny when finding a hopping dress, by character's....ehm... "atributes" grow to absurd size) and I keep getting "Floating" ropes, belts and armbinds, or either they are too small and clip with the character's skin.

I have done the Bodyslide batch + morph buids, tried different body presets to do it, and yet I can't fix the problem.

Could someone please guide me on how to fix that? I suspect DD is using a certain body slide preset and my actual character a different one, but I really don't know how to fix this.

Thank you very much.

17 hours ago, TRoclodyte said:

Hello guys.

I have a problem with some of my Devious Devices, namely SlaveBoots and PonyBoots that keep giving me messages saying that I need netImmerseOverride for them to work.  But netImmerseOverride isn't available in SE and the old version doesn't work (I tried).  Now I was told that netImmerseOverride is now included in racemenu, but I do have racemenu and it doesn't seem to be.

So I'm just wondering if anyone knows the fix to that.  And if not, I would also like to know if there is a way that I can simply get rid of these 2 devices so they don't bother me again.

Thank you~

Install race menu... 

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Install race menu... 

As I already mentioned, I have Racemenu installed

When I look into the MCM, I see this, which seems to indicate that NetImmerseOverride is there: 

5570ac014923fde5141be328465d26cf.png

So everything seems to be there.  But I keep getting this message nonetheless:
27a1403663889827beb0891f8529aeeb.png

16 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Install race menu... 

I am also having the same issue, with RaceMenu installed, but I am running Skyrim VR. @TRoclodyte are you also running VR?

I suspect that there is a version mismatch somewhere due to the lagging SKSE-VR updates. Does anyone have any ideas?

I used to have the same error with the missing NiOverride, but since updating everything it seems to be working again. I think I may have had a seperate NetImmerseOverride installed back then.

More importantly however, I have a CTD with the ChainHarness: When I equip the "Iron Chain Harness (Wrists)", Skyrim crashes. I had a similar problem with the boots after installing the HDT patches and "fixed" it by using the "heretic/boots/RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_0.nif" files from the hotfix instead. So, I'm guessing this time it's the RestrictiveGlovesHarnessHDT files, but the hotfix has nothing for these. Sooo does anyone have an idea how to prevent the crash? For all I know, it's actually caused by the HDT patches, but I don't want to remove something that works.

Dagonar prison (where the boots on an npc crashed my game) worked though, and I would have expected the gloves to be used there, too?

Edit:

Finally re-read the post where I got the HDT patches and realized the included BodyShape files for the gloves caused my CTD, so rebuilding them with the standard BS files fixed my issue.