Is anyone else having trouble with the straight jacket? the animation shows my hands behind my back instead of in the straight jacket? Also I saw the part in MCM about followers in an armbind will look weird and not really work. Any way around that or is that just how it is?

The entire mod is pretty much broken for me. Installed everything correctly and ran everything through Bodyslide as necessary. But after pressing the continue button, it then crashes after being on the loading screen for about a minute. Just thought id report this if the mod author or the person who converted this is seeing these.

Does anyone know of some hidden meshes of heels, latex dresses and ankle/wrist chains? I have done the bodyslide for every single item in bodyslide but there are some random items every now and then that get put on my character that I can not seem to find in bodyslide. Think some of the heels I saw were from BOB's heels (unsure what the mod actually is called)

Hey there!

I came from the oldrim version to the SE version now. Quite happy with it :). I'm having a problem though: No matter what I try, I can't make the devices to adjust to the character's body. They are clipping quite a bit and, for instance, the Belt is quite loose under her hips.

Yes, I run bodyslide. Yes, I did the batch build and yes, I clicked the "build morphs" box.

I tried using the Shiva body preset (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86248) however it did not change a thing in my character. I suspect I am doing something wrong there.

Also I am playing a wood elf, not quite sure if that may affect.

Any help with this, pretty please?

Apologies, ignore that. Wrong thread.

On 5/31/2018 at 3:03 AM, DoomsDayLord said:

So I have made a new CBBE slider set for DD and DCL that I have been using for the past couple of days and seems to be working perfectly.

If anyone is interested in trying it out here's a link to the mega: DD DCL New CBBE

The Zipsuits in DDX and DDC with this update does not react well to negative sliders.

I am trying to chase down some CTD, all my DD stuff seems to be working just fine but I noticed while I was poking around that DDa 3.0e, and DDi 4.2 are both form 44, but the esm for DDx 4.2 is 43. Is this Ok?  I don't think my CTD are because of this but I was just wondering.

9 hours ago, nufndash said:

I am trying to chase down some CTD, all my DD stuff seems to be working just fine but I noticed while I was poking around that DDa 3.0e, and DDi 4.2 are both form 44, but the esm for DDx 4.2 is 43. Is this Ok?  I don't think my CTD are because of this but I was just wondering.

The header really doesn't have any effect with how a mod runs, just with how it's slotted in the plugin list. Also, when you get your CTDs, is your character wearing soul gem plugs and/or piercings? This is a common cause I'm getting on my end, when the plugs/piercings start vibrating it causes an instant CTD. 
If that's not your problem though, are you near anyone wearing chain based restraints? If this is the root of your CTD, you need to get the Heretical Items fix that should be a few pages back.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:19 AM, Pfiffy said:

We are working on it so it is only posted on the SMP thread for now. The prisoner chains are still critical. To play save I suggest using the Hotfix I made. 

https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

This is overwriting the critical ones with uncritical. but most of them are still broken. 

If you are willing to test what we have now: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=616606

Question about overwriting:

I'm a mod noob and I've only been using Vortex, which doesn't appear to install DDHOTFIX properly, so I opened the DDHOTFIX  archive to try to install .nifs manually. I found the Heretic "boots" and "restraints" folders with the .nifs and copied them to the DDX_Heretical folder of my BodySlide ShapeData.

But it sounds like I need to actually REPLACE some of the DDX_Heretical .nifs with the DDHOTFIX versions. But I'm unsure which files to replace. The file names don't exactly match so copying them into the folder doesn't automatically overwrite.

For example, in the DDHOTFIX boots folder, there is RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_0.nif and RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_1.nif

But in the DDX_Heretical > HR_RestrictiveBoots01 folder, there is HR_RestrictiveBoots01.nif and HR_RestrictiveBoots01.osd

If I delete HR_RestrictiveBoots01.nif and paste in RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_0.nif and RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_1.nif, will the mod know what to do with those files?

Or am I going about all this completely wrong?

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations)

I'm getting this from the fnis 7_4_5 xxl and the DDs from this very topic, how am I doing this wrong?

thank you in advance for your imput/help/scorn lol

SOLVED: I had a old version of Sex Lab installed. If this happens to you, redownload and reinstall anything related, in my case an Older SL was causing the problem.

Hi, I'm new with this mod. I would like to know if I can play with a male character with these mod installed, since my intention is to play another mod that DD asks me for.

In previous occasions I only tried the DD mod with a male character with female followers and it affected me the same to be tied to them.

Sorry for my English.

Hi dev team/Kimy! I tried out the mod for a little bit and soon found myself with a couple of questions;

Would or will there be any support for beast races - being Argonians and Khajiit - and Orcs like in the Oldrim support mod here? (I'm also using Feminine Khajiit Textures for UNP so please tell me if I shouldn't because the gear won't appear on my Khajiit)

Are you basically porting the mod over to SE or is there custom work to be done?
And do you plan on adding more features? If so, like what for example? 

I thank you for responding patiently if you do at all.

Hello all,

I love this mod and thank you verry much for the Conversion, but :

I have a big Clipping issues on some parts ( not all ) .

For example, the restrictive boots . I have download alll requirements. inclusive the new Sliderfix. Also the Old one.

Installed in the given Order.

I Use the CBBD Body from Calliente and also the Bodyslide Studion in the correct version.

I have tried with the Curvy Shape. After them i also tried with the Vanilla Body. Finaly i have tried with Zero Sliders.

I have First build the Body withe the coresspondending Preset , and the Batch build ( incl. Morphs) with the selected Preset.

Nothing works.

Has anyone an idee how i can fix it ? Because it looks not so nice with clipping.

( PS. For example the Armbinder works now fine without Clipping . At the start there was also on it )

Best regards and many thanks.

Kargano

On 2/17/2019 at 7:53 PM, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I have a serious problem and I couldn't find a solution. I use these:

W7 Professional 64

DDx SE 4.1 - beta 2

DDa SE 3.0e

BodySlide 4.7.0

CBBE 1.5.3

Mod Organizer 2.1.6 --> now it is 2.2.0beta3

I installed the CBBE version from DDa and DDx. If I start BS, I can see the list of DDa and DDx items. But if I select any of them, I can't select a body preset for them. The preset section is completely empty. If I select any other non DDa/x item, the preset field gets populated with all the usual presets (CBBE Slim, Curvy, Fetish, etc), so the BS works for everything else but the DDa/x items.

This means I can't slide the DDa/x items to the body type I use, they stay at the default shape, which is far from the ones I usually use.

I tried these, none of them worked, the preset field it still empty for DDa/x items. I tried to

- use the DD DCL new CBBE file which I found in this thread

- install and use the UUNP version of DDa/x

- use 64 and 32 bit version of the BS

- downgrade the BS to 4.6.2

I hope someone knows what causes this, because I'm kind of out of ideas.

I hope you can help,

M

I got no reaction to this. Is this a common problem?