On 2/4/2019 at 6:25 PM, sfdrake said:

devious devices and this mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547

conflict with each other.
bikini armor looses armor visuals on the body with deviant devices party installed.

namely the abs section, the frame and one of the shoulder pieces. they show up briefly when armor pieces are equipped  and then disappear while the inventory page still shows them as equipped.

any ideas to fix this or does it have to be fixed on Ddevice's end  of things?
really wanted to try out cursed loot..... but not without the character that I was using's preferred armor.

There really isn't a solution for this problem. To understand why you need to understand how Skyrim handles equitable items. Each item has an item 'slot' - for example, body armor uses slot 32 and gauntlets use slot 33. Only one item at a time can equipped to each slot. Slots run from 30 through 61. Skyrim uses 30 through 43 and 50 and 61, leaving 44 through 60 for mods to assign to custom gear (50 is used by skyrim for equipping decapitated heads).

DD items uses slots 41 (that's listed as 'long hair' in standard Skyrim slot assignments) and 44 though 59 (excluding slot 47, which is what backpacks use). Unfortunately bikini parts must use one of those slots as well, which is why bikini parts keep getting unequipped when DD stuff gets equipped. 

This is a chart I made for myself a while back when trying to sort out another mod's slot usage and conflicts with DD. I'm pretty sure that DD hasn't changed slot usage since then, and for certain Skyrim hasn't. For example, the reason I don't use any cloak mods is because they conflict with yokes.

You could do the same chart with bikini gear.

image.png.9f9e9be74f5b09705a30f5d0034117f7.png

tsk tsk tsk.
things getting unequipped and unequipped either by plot script or by switching it out.

that much not the problem.

I expected it as much that it would take a slot that the other used which wasnt the problem.
problem was that DD was not allowing the armor's pieces from the twoba's art showing up on the body when said armor was on without any of DD's equipped.

and the last time something similiar to this happened  the conflicting mod granted invisible wrists to another mod's armors. come to think of it, the pink bunny suit in cursed loot was suffering from it... invis wrists.( blocked art from showing)
no matter though finished cursed loot got a kick out of it. dont need the head ache of trying to get the armor's art to show up.... to keep DD or DCL...
which is a shame I liked DCL's captured princess for LAL.....

.... DCL...... why didnt I disable that to  check make sure....

Well, I had it all working nicely earlier in the week and somehow messed it up, and now even after redoing all my mods from scratch four times now I just can't get Vortex to install all the DD mods in a way that keeps the chain harness (specifically the hand and feet parts) from causing a CTD. When it was working properly bodyslide didn't offer me up options for all these various pieces when I wen to build, but now I'm back to getting this list of variations that the only visible difference is whether or not there is a / between UUNP and CBBE.

If anyone could offer up a clue as to how to resolve this I'd be grateful. Otherwise I think I'll just have to give up on this set of mods until the patches are all integrated into the bases or something. Attached a SS of my BS BS...

Bodyslide SS.jpg

22 hours ago, sfdrake said:

so any idea on how to fix my problem or is it really a code problem on DD's end

I think so. I have the same problem with some armors where it's either armor or devices but not both, but usually only when they occupy the same space, almost always the torso. So chest armor almost always makes corsets disappear. I'm not sure there is a way visually for them to coexist and look right. I would move your question to the oldrim thread because the mod author doesn't follow this thread.

Hello

I dont know if my issue is due to this mod but in bodyslide i am unable to use my body preset to create a mesh file for any of the devices. Also when i try to create a custom preset for any of the devices, i am unable to save it . As i said , this might be due to the bodyslide it self  but  the bodyslide works fine for evryother outfit . Does anyone know what might be the  cause of this?

When I start up my se skyrim, I am getting this error message:

A fatal error has occurred with your installation of
Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt
perhaps? Aborting update chain

When I look at my logs, I see this:

skse64.log:plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

But that DeviousDevices.dll is identical to the copy I unpack from DD 4.1 SE Beta 2.7z 

For example, every copy gets the same shasum as this copy:

394edaa4297f53be913bdeec956fe60f87ce3548 *00 Core/SKSE/Plugins/DeviousDevices.dll

What should I be looking at to fix this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: it looks like the error message comes from skse64 failing here:

https://github.com/kassent/SkyrimSouls-SE/blob/96538d63e18f6c1c0442ed911e6da6ebd1cceea7/skse64/skse64/PluginManager.cpp#L320

but I don't know where to find the source for DeviousDevices.dll...

Still, https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/882mf3/skse64_plugin_built_but_incompatible/ suggests that it might be a version incompatibility thing...

So ... does Devious Devices need to get rebuilt for skse64 2.0.12  (runtime 1.5.62 -- basically the only skse se version currently available...)? (the download page doesn't say anything about skse versions, but it's almost a year old...)

Edit again: nvm, found the Devious Devices code - it was in the description and I had glossed over that.. now to see if I can figure out how to build it ... might take a while, I make mistakes...

Yet another edit: nvm my nvm... argh...  the sources are for skse, not skse64, and while it seems like converting the code should be straightforward, I do not know the right visual studio incantations to make it build, and my efforts get me lots of errors - first in files that do not exist (actually the project definition files, though - but when I edit those manually I get a variety of other problems... so I need to know how to get visual studio to edit them... but also I am using visual studio 2017 and they seem to have be visual studio 2010 files... anyways... if I knew what I was doing I could maybe fix this, but I do not know enough microsoft versioning magic for this to be straightforward...)  It would be Real Nice if the actual skse64 (special edition skse) sources for DeviousDevices were available...

Editing after some sleep: maybe what Kimy did to build this was take the skse source code and copy it all (both from skse64 and skse64_common) into a single skse directory for building DeviousDevices? If so, I am surprised that worked at all (since what's externally two .dll files would instead now be referenced as one .dll file - maybe some microsoft hackery somehow makes that work? Is that even worth trying? I should probably inspect the existing deviousdevices.dll for skse se to see if that seems to make sense... I don't actually know much about how microsoft dlls refer to others... and maybe if it's being brought in, instead of initiating the linking, it doesn't need to know about the structure of the others?? Meh... 

And, editing yet again:

... after bringing all of the skse projects into the deviousdevices "solution" (hah! funny name microsoft...) it... well, see visual studio is so smart that it tracks where files are in a way that's completely independent of the source code and completely independent of the file system! YAY! So all i had to do was drag each of these files from their imaginary location to their real location (except for the ones I couldn't drag - but after I dragged all of the others out to their individual projects, I could rename their imaginary folder to match the real folder!!!) And then, since that didn't actually fix the source code, all I had to do was make the exact same changes, *again* except this time in the source code!!! So simple, just genius design here... (ok, actually, administrative groups within microsoft not talking to each other, perhaps because the originals had been fired and had long since moved on and thus were physically incapable of talking with their replacements? Anyways... soooo dysfunctional...)

*ahem* anyways...

So now it almost builds. I've gotten close to this point before... the problem now is that the c++ "offsetof" macro isn't giving offsets. And this probably means that the microsoft c++ language has gotten to be so ambiguous that the only way to make offsetof work reliably for code in .dlls is to have a copy of the .dll handy (which really should mean that's a dynamic offset gathered at dynamic link time, but that probably wound up being too much of an exploitable feature for malware... so, anyways... if I can just figure out how to tell visual studio to recognize those .dlls maybe that would let me actually build this piece of ... ).

Edit.... 

No... it looks like I need to rebuild the referenced parts of skse64 within devious devices, and I have to configure their build order so that they are each all built before the things which reference them. Because, you know... the information is there in the source code, but maybe I don't have the source code so even though there's no apparent way of working without it, we still have to pretend like it might not be there.

Edit...

no.... offsetof() is still returning false all over the place, no error messages to give any hints about why. And when I search for other people having problems with it, they all have error messages...

Edit... I can see why no one has wanted to touch this for over a year.

One problem here is that I am having to rebuilt skse (or part of it) to get deviousdevices to build. But I'm running into not having the full specification for skse build in devious devices. So... two possible ways forward:

1) bring devious devices into (a complete copy of) skse se source and build it there (slow - takes like an hour or two to build skse se (also known as skse64)), or 

2) go study skse se and see how it says to build addons, discard the "project and solution" part of devious devices, and recreate those from just the source code (the .h file and the two .cpp files) and see if I can make that work...

On 2/11/2019 at 10:21 AM, Morgoth Bauglir said:

Hello

I dont know if my issue is due to this mod but in bodyslide i am unable to use my body preset to create a mesh file for any of the devices. Also when i try to create a custom preset for any of the devices, i am unable to save it . As i said , this might be due to the bodyslide it self  but  the bodyslide works fine for evryother outfit . Does anyone know what might be the  cause of this?

Have you tried doing a batch build? (That's what I always do, and ... well, devious devices se doesn't actually work for me right now, but I haven't noticed any problems saving.)

Hello DD community,

I am having a reproduceable problem where the game crashes when trying to 'struggle' out of an armbinder. I went through a few of the latest posts and saw that another individual was having a similar problem, but he didn't seem to get a solution. I was wondering if anyone has figured out the cause or a solution?

I know not all of these are related, but they seem to be the common answers:

- I do not have too many animations

- I have all 3 DDs, ZAZ 8+, DCL, Devious Devices SKSE 1.5.62 runtime 2.0.12, DD Hotfix, DD DCL New CBBE, DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches, 

- FNIS has been built and rebuilt

- Bodyslide has been built and rebuilt

- Papyrus log ends at [ZAD] Debug 6, after trying to run a 3rd person animation

Currently in the process of block testing to see if it is a mod conflict, and which mod it might be. Hoping someone already found the solution though since this problem was previously mentioned.  (Post #806)

Thank you in advance!

Edit: [SOLVEDish…?] I have no idea why this worked, so I will detail all the steps I took, and maybe someone can figure it out. 

- Went to an interior cell (Markarth Player Home)
- Put on Ebonite Armbinder
- Saved (every reload from now on is at this save)
- crash
- Copied MO profile, and disabled my last 20 mods installed in new profile : crash
- Turned off animation filter, scene aggro, and bound animations. Set all difficulty sliders to default. : NO crash
- went back to original MO profile, with the 20 mods still installed : crash
- Turned off just animation filter : crash , just scene aggro : crash , just bound animation : crash
- Set all difficulty sliders to default, the 3 options still enabled : crash
- Turned off the 3 options, left the difficulty sliders where they were : NO crash
- Turned on the 3 options, trying after turning on 1, then 2, then 3 : NO crash
- Reloaded save, changed nothing : NO crash

- Closed all the way out of Skyrim, reloaded save, changed nothing : NO crash

Thank you McLude for the fast reply, but my ESMs were already together. Glad you were also able to get yours fixed though. 

39 minutes ago, TexasRaiderz said:

Hello DD community,

I am having a reproduceable problem where the game crashes when trying to 'struggle' out of an armbinder. I went through a few of the latest posts and saw that another individual was having a similar problem, but he didn't seem to get a solution. I was wondering if anyone has figured out the cause or a solution?

Might have been me. I was CTD'ing when struggling out of headgear but the fix was simple, I had to move the ESMs (assets, integration, and expansion) all together so no other mods were between them. Then someone, Roggvir maybe, said that SL Aroused should go between assets and integration, so I did that and everything is still working fine. 

On 2/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, sen4mi said:
Spoiler

When I start up my se skyrim, I am getting this error message:

A fatal error has occurred with your installation of
Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt
perhaps? Aborting update chain

When I look at my logs, I see this:

skse64.log:plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

But that DeviousDevices.dll is identical to the copy I unpack from DD 4.1 SE Beta 2.7z 

For example, every copy gets the same shasum as this copy:

394edaa4297f53be913bdeec956fe60f87ce3548 *00 Core/SKSE/Plugins/DeviousDevices.dll

What should I be looking at to fix this?

Edit: it looks like the error message comes from skse64 failing here:

https://github.com/kassent/SkyrimSouls-SE/blob/96538d63e18f6c1c0442ed911e6da6ebd1cceea7/skse64/skse64/PluginManager.cpp#L320

but I don't know where to find the source for DeviousDevices.dll...

Still, https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/882mf3/skse64_plugin_built_but_incompatible/ suggests that it might be a version incompatibility thing...

So ... does Devious Devices need to get rebuilt for skse64 2.0.12  (runtime 1.5.62 -- basically the only skse se version currently available...)? (the download page doesn't say anything about skse versions, but it's almost a year old...)

Edit again: nvm, found the Devious Devices code - it was in the description and I had glossed over that.. now to see if I can figure out how to build it ... might take a while, I make mistakes...

Yet another edit: nvm my nvm... argh...  the sources are for skse, not skse64, and while it seems like converting the code should be straightforward, I do not know the right visual studio incantations to make it build, and my efforts get me lots of errors - first in files that do not exist (actually the project definition files, though - but when I edit those manually I get a variety of other problems... so I need to know how to get visual studio to edit them... but also I am using visual studio 2017 and they seem to have be visual studio 2010 files... anyways... if I knew what I was doing I could maybe fix this, but I do not know enough microsoft versioning magic for this to be straightforward...)  It would be Real Nice if the actual skse64 (special edition skse) sources for DeviousDevices were available...

Editing after some sleep: maybe what Kimy did to build this was take the skse source code and copy it all (both from skse64 and skse64_common) into a single skse directory for building DeviousDevices? If so, I am surprised that worked at all (since what's externally two .dll files would instead now be referenced as one .dll file - maybe some microsoft hackery somehow makes that work? Is that even worth trying? I should probably inspect the existing deviousdevices.dll for skse se to see if that seems to make sense... I don't actually know much about how microsoft dlls refer to others... and maybe if it's being brought in, instead of initiating the linking, it doesn't need to know about the structure of the others?? Meh... 

And, editing yet again:

... after bringing all of the skse projects into the deviousdevices "solution" (hah! funny name microsoft...) it... well, see visual studio is so smart that it tracks where files are in a way that's completely independent of the source code and completely independent of the file system! YAY! So all i had to do was drag each of these files from their imaginary location to their real location (except for the ones I couldn't drag - but after I dragged all of the others out to their individual projects, I could rename their imaginary folder to match the real folder!!!) And then, since that didn't actually fix the source code, all I had to do was make the exact same changes, *again* except this time in the source code!!! So simple, just genius design here... (ok, actually, administrative groups within microsoft not talking to each other, perhaps because the originals had been fired and had long since moved on and thus were physically incapable of talking with their replacements? Anyways... soooo dysfunctional...)

*ahem* anyways...

So now it almost builds. I've gotten close to this point before... the problem now is that the c++ "offsetof" macro isn't giving offsets. And this probably means that the microsoft c++ language has gotten to be so ambiguous that the only way to make offsetof work reliably for code in .dlls is to have a copy of the .dll handy (which really should mean that's a dynamic offset gathered at dynamic link time, but that probably wound up being too much of an exploitable feature for malware... so, anyways... if I can just figure out how to tell visual studio to recognize those .dlls maybe that would let me actually build this piece of ... ).

Edit.... 

No... it looks like I need to rebuild the referenced parts of skse64 within devious devices, and I have to configure their build order so that they are each all built before the things which reference them. Because, you know... the information is there in the source code, but maybe I don't have the source code so even though there's no apparent way of working without it, we still have to pretend like it might not be there.

Edit...

no.... offsetof() is still returning false all over the place, no error messages to give any hints about why. And when I search for other people having problems with it, they all have error messages...

Edit... I can see why no one has wanted to touch this for over a year.

One problem here is that I am having to rebuilt skse (or part of it) to get deviousdevices to build. But I'm running into not having the full specification for skse build in devious devices. So... two possible ways forward:

1) bring devious devices into (a complete copy of) skse se source and build it there (slow - takes like an hour or two to build skse se (also known as skse64)), or 

2) go study skse se and see how it says to build addons, discard the "project and solution" part of devious devices, and recreate those from just the source code (the .h file and the two .cpp files) and see if I can make that work...

Ok, hopefully the spoiler tag will make this not be a huge Wall of Text, but... it looks like this is probably a bug in skse. I can't find any real documentation about how to build mods using skse but I did find a claim that newer versions of skse won't break mods written against older versions of skse. (I can think of all sorts of ways for that to not actually be true, but if they don't include basic suggestions about how to proceed, it *is* a bug in skse. I just do not know yet if it's a documentation bug or an implementation bug...):

https://skse.silverlock.org/skse_readme.txt says:

* Do I need to keep old SKSE DLLs around for backwards compatibility?

- No, they are only needed if you want to run old versions of the runtime with the last version of SKSE released for that version. Feel free to delete any skse_*.dll files that are not included with the main archive.

So... basically, if I could figure out how to report a bug in SKSE SE, I would (but ... for example, right now. https://skse.silverlock.org points to a most recent forum thread that has been dead for years on a forum that has been shut down...).

Put different: The community seems to not have enough people with drive to fix things right now. So I should probably go back to the 32 bit skyrim (since I, also, don't have the drive nor the connections to figure out how to connect the dots for this newer version). Or, ... you know ... not play skyrim at all...

(Or, put different, I know a small amount about c++ and a small amount about developing in microsoft's world, but I am a novice in both areas. I also know a small amount about holding communities together and a small amount about the efforts and patience needed to get stuff working... so I can get part way here, but I can't see how to get far enough...)

Hi there,

I have a serious problem and I couldn't find a solution. I use these:

DDx SE 4.1 - beta 2

DDa SE 3.0e

BodySlide 4.7.0

CBBE 1.5.3

Mod Organizer 2.1.6

I installed the CBBE version from DDa and DDx. If I start BS, I can see the list of DDa and DDx items. But if I select any of them, I can't select a body preset for them. The preset section is completely empty. If I select any other non DDa/x item, the preset field gets populated with all the usual presets (CBBE Slim, Curvy, Fetish, etc), so the BS works for everything else but the DDa/x items.

This means I can't slide the DDa/x items to the body type I use, they stay at the default shape, which is far from the ones I usually use.

I tried these, none of them worked, the preset field it still empty for DDa/x items. I tried to

- use the DD DCL new CBBE file which I found in this thread

- install and use the UUNP version of DDa/x

- use 64 and 32 bit version of the BS

- downgrade the BS to 4.6.2

I hope someone knows what causes this, because I'm kind of out of ideas.

I hope you can help,

M

4 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Ok, hopefully the spoiler tag will make this not be a huge Wall of Text, but... it looks like this is probably a bug in skse. I can't find any real documentation about how to build mods using skse but I did find a claim that newer versions of skse won't break mods written against older versions of skse. (I can think of all sorts of ways for that to not actually be true, but if they don't include basic suggestions about how to proceed, it *is* a bug in skse. I just do not know yet if it's a documentation bug or an implementation bug...):

https://skse.silverlock.org/skse_readme.txt says:

So... basically, if I could figure out how to report a bug in SKSE SE, I would (but ... for example, right now. https://skse.silverlock.org points to a most recent forum thread that has been dead for years on a forum that has been shut down...).

Put different: The community seems to not have enough people with drive to fix things right now. So I should probably go back to the 32 bit skyrim (since I, also, don't have the drive nor the connections to figure out how to connect the dots for this newer version). Or, ... you know ... not play skyrim at all...

(Or, put different, I know a small amount about c++ and a small amount about developing in microsoft's world, but I am a novice in both areas. I also know a small amount about holding communities together and a small amount about the efforts and patience needed to get stuff working... so I can get part way here, but I can't see how to get far enough...)

Did you try using the DeviousDevices.dll from here? The .dll in the base Devious Devices download was built against an old version of SKSE, while the one I linked was built against the latest version.

1 hour ago, Fish0 said:

Did you try using the DeviousDevices.dll from here? The .dll in the base Devious Devices download was built against an old version of SKSE, while the one I linked was built against the latest version.

I had not tried that one. I imagine I will...

(How did you build it?)

On 2/17/2019 at 12:36 AM, TexasRaiderz said:

Hello DD community,

I know not all of these are related, but they seem to be the common answers:

- I do not have too many animations

- I have all 3 DDs, ZAZ 8+, DCL, Devious Devices SKSE 1.5.62 runtime 2.0.12, DD Hotfix, DD DCL New CBBE, DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches, 

- FNIS has been built and rebuilt

- Bodyslide has been built and rebuilt

- Papyrus log ends at [ZAD] Debug 6, after trying to run a 3rd person animation

Currently in the process of block testing to see if it is a mod conflict, and which mod it might be. Hoping someone already found the solution though since this problem was previously mentioned.  (Post #806)

Thank you in advance!

Edit: [SOLVEDish…?] I have no idea why this worked, so I will detail all the steps I took, and maybe someone can figure it out. 

- Went to an interior cell (Markarth Player Home)
  - Put on Ebonite Armbinder
- Saved (every reload from now on is at this save)
- crash
 - Copied MO profile, and disabled my last 20 mods installed in new profile : crash
- Turned off animation filter, scene aggro, and bound animations. Set all difficulty sliders to default. : NO crash
 - went back to original MO profile, with the 20 mods still installed : crash
- Turned off just animation filter : crash , just scene aggro : crash , just bound animation : crash
- Set all difficulty sliders to default, the 3 options still enabled : crash
- Turned off the 3 options, left the difficulty sliders where they were : NO crash
- Turned on the 3 options, trying after turning on 1, then 2, then 3 : NO crash
- Reloaded save, changed nothing : NO crash

- Closed all the way out of Skyrim, reloaded save, changed nothing : NO crash

Thank you McLude for the fast reply, but my ESMs were already together. Glad you were also able to get yours fixed though. 

This has been happening to me and I absolutely cannot fix it.  Thank you for posting your solution -- I hope that someone will be able to nail down the issue soon.

13 hours ago, hollabackgurl said:

This has been happening to me and I absolutely cannot fix it.  Thank you for posting your solution -- I hope that someone will be able to nail down the issue soon.

I have noticed.... vaguely similar issues in completely unrelated games.

Something would be not working right, and then I do some experimentation to see if something is the cause, and something starts working, and I put things back to double check and it's working fine.

It's like the problem is not in the code itself, but something that has happened where changing things breaks up whatever the problem is. 

The technical explanation for this, I think, might be: "one of those things"?

(Seriously, though, for a technical solution you need a repeatable form of the error - something where you can verify that you've solved it with how the problem appears and disappears. There's too many unknowns, otherwise, for most anyone to really know...)

Anyone have a problem with some of the clothing items clipping a bit too much? I can post some pics tomorrow. Mostly things like the short dress and adventurers bikini. For whatever reason the dress just seems way to small on sasha. Ive tried batch building all of the items via bodyslide and rerunning finis. Also having a problem with chains but from what I read chains are just broken all around. 

Is there a specific cbbe model I'm supposed to use?

On 2/18/2019 at 3:29 PM, sen4mi said:

I have noticed.... vaguely similar issues in completely unrelated games.

Something would be not working right, and then I do some experimentation to see if something is the cause, and something starts working, and I put things back to double check and it's working fine.

It's like the problem is not in the code itself, but something that has happened where changing things breaks up whatever the problem is. 

The technical explanation for this, I think, might be: "one of those things"?

(Seriously, though, for a technical solution you need a repeatable form of the error - something where you can verify that you've solved it with how the problem appears and disappears. There's too many unknowns, otherwise, for most anyone to really know...)

Well, it was a guaranteed crash when I did anything to any of the devices -- and seeing as I was trapped in one of them...

Interestingly, I fixed it by finding that the FOMOD didn't install animations properly with MO2 v2.1.6.  I had to go into settings --> plugins --> FOMOD installer and set prefer to false.  Then I reinstalled DDI, DDX, and DDa for good measure, though I think only the former and maybe the middle are required.  Ran FNIS again and now it works.  

I cannot for the life of me get the animations to work. What's weird is that sometimes some animations will work e.g. arms will go into armbinder only while running. Also the character does that bend over animation when putting on the devices. Otherwise the character always looks like this:

Spoiler

BEzoZBg.png

This demonstrates that there are no animations for the ballgag (mouth) or armbinder, but it also isn't working with other things, such as the hobbleskirt.

I use Mod Organiser 2 and have everything necessary installed. I've batchbuilt the assets in bodyslide and fun FNIS but still no success.

Here's what my FNIS and MO2 currently looks like:

Spoiler

l0vven7.png

iaNtDC6.png

Anyone able to lend some advice?