2 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I've seen the "xxx between feet" issue before with other HDT items. As far as i know there still isn't a working HDT system made for SSE. Tail plugs were HDT, as well as many chain-based restraints. They need to be converted to non-HDT bodyslide items or "body physics" items but noone has done those tasks yet. In the meantime if you want to see them working, go Oldrim.

To be clear, the items were HDT-PE. They are not compatible with HDT-SMP system without some kind of complex conversion.

Even if the further status is not clear and there is no other way to download it than grabbig it from 9dmao, SMP is still updated to the new Skyrim versions. And thanks to Zaratha and jesseg, Most of the models are fixed by now. you can find them in the SMP for SSE theread here on LL. Don't expect too much after 3 days: The working models still need some tweaking and I still don't know how they behave if SMP is not installed but Zarantha wrote, that they will at least not crash which is much better than it was before.  

3 minutes ago, LunarRose7 said:

thank you piffy, you are always so helpful, I finally decided to give up on UNP for now since its not supported and its probably causing issues with my game, so I am changing to CBBE (not that I want to, I love UNP)

I have a working UUNP SMP 7Base built with physics right now and there have not been any problems for me so far. But I also wasn't able to play much lately. 

I dont want physics, never cared for them (I am strange I know) but I just couldnt get things like node expansion to work correctly (still might not be able to who knows, im probably doing it all wrong XD) and all the armors I like are CBBE now and few left support UNP even some mods I want to use require CBBE so its just easier if I change to CBBE for now until the person remaking UNP (not the original creator but he has given them some permissions for some things) is done with it and people go back to UNP, I have always felt UNP is far superior to CBBE but thats my opinion

42 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Even if the further status is not clear and there is no other way to download it than grabbig it from 9dmao, SMP is still updated to the new Skyrim versions. And thanks to Zaratha and jesseg, Most of the models are fixed by now. you can find them in the SMP for SSE theread here on LL. Don't expect too much after 3 days: The working models still need some tweaking and I still don't know how they behave if SMP is not installed but Zarantha wrote, that they will at least not crash which is much better than it was before.  

Oh nice tip, thanks.. I've been having crashes on "iron prisoner chains", "iron fetters (ball & chain)(long)", maybe others. Hopefully this could help me!

However, I'm struggling to find where the download is in that 100+ page thread...? Is it a new post or..?

Many thanks in advance!

EDIT: ah found it, page 112

EDIT2: yes! fixed them :D

3 minutes ago, mikemike37 said:

Oh nice tip, thanks.. I've been having crashes on "iron prisoner chains", "iron fetters (ball & chain)(long)", maybe others. Hopefully this could help me!

However, I'm struggling to find where the download is in that 100+ page thread...? Is it a new post or..?

Many thanks in advance!

We are working on it so it is only posted on the SMP thread for now. The prisoner chains are still critical. To play save I suggest using the Hotfix I made. 

https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

This is overwriting the critical ones with uncritical. but most of them are still broken. 

If you are willing to test what we have now: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=616606

1 minute ago, LunarRose7 said:

cool, thank you, I will keep it installed then

I'm working on integrating Zaranthas patch for the heretic models into the main download, but I have to test it first and check how they will behave without SMP installed. And I have to check the 3 missing models. I think that they still have to be replaced for the moment.  

hello, pfiffy:

i have same problem for pony boot, that's "This device(Pony Boots) requires NetImmerse Override, which you do not have installed." 

but i have installed hotfixs/runtime and wathed the video for make sse racemenu(and made it), but the problem still exist. i dont understand this. What advice do you have for me?

27 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

hello, pfiffy:

i have same problem for pony boot, that's "This device(Pony Boots) requires NetImmerse Override, which you do not have installed." 

but i have installed hotfixs/runtime and wathed the video for make sse racemenu(and made it), but the problem still exist. i dont understand this. What advice do you have for me?

There should not be any problems anymore if racemenu is correctly installed and running. It seems like we have to Update the installation guides, because a lot of things have changed in the meantime.  Give me a few hours to work on it.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

There should not be any problems anymore if racemenu is correctly installed and running. It seems like we have to Update the installation guides, because a lot of things have changed in the meantime.  Give me a few hours to work on it.

ok, thanks, i think you need more rest :)

I am having some body clipping issues and I don't know what I did wrong. Yesterday I had no issues at all. I installed an armor mod today, went and run bodyslide, I batched build therefore rebuilding some items from this mod, and when I got into the game, I was having serious clipping issues with the items I were wearing. I rebuilt DD items several times and still having the issue. I am using the exact bodyslide preset for everything. One thing I found was that most DD items do not have the CBBE body, but I do not know how to add that, and I think it isn't necesarry as I had it working without before.

Edit: Found out only items from DDa have clipping issues, changing body preset only reduces clipping, my character moving would show severe clipping with items.

Edit 2: After hours of googling and watching videos for solutions, as well as messing around with bodyslide sliders, finally found my problem. Turns out it was the Hips: Forward slider that was causing all my clipping issues, finally solved.

27 minutes ago, grundor67 said:

I'm getting CTD when starting a new game. The log shows:

DDiUtil
unsupported runtime version 010503E0

I'm using the latest SKSE64 which is runtime version 1.5.56

Do I need to install the 4.2 beta version instead?

You have the wrong dll.... pugwash has recompiled the dll everytime SKSE/Skyrim was updated. the actual Version is for 1.5.62. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You have the wrong dll.... pugwash has recompiled the dll everytime SKSE/Skyrim was updated. the actual Version is for 1.5.62. 

Thanks Pfiffy, turns out my desktop shortcut was pointing to the wrong file/launcher. (had to do some file cleaning) Even with 1.5.62 I'm getting this is my papyrus log:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.12 010503E0 01D4A5DB716AE25E, os = 6.2 (9200))

plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

then the same SKSE report of :

DDiUtil

Basically it's saying that version 2.0.12 of SKSE64 (which is runtime 1.5.62) is not compatible with DDiUtil. I'm wondering if maybe my DD download got corrupted somehow (my internet sucks) or if there's something I should look at within DD to see if somethings not jiving?

Thanks again for the help! :)

14 minutes ago, grundor67 said:

Thanks Pfiffy, turns out my desktop shortcut was pointing to the wrong file/launcher. (had to do some file cleaning) Even with 1.5.62 I'm getting this is my papyrus log:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.12 010503E0 01D4A5DB716AE25E, os = 6.2 (9200))

plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

then the same SKSE report of :

DDiUtil

Basically it's saying that version 2.0.12 of SKSE64 (which is runtime 1.5.62) is not compatible with DDiUtil. I'm wondering if maybe my DD download got corrupted somehow (my internet sucks) or if there's something I should look at within DD to see if somethings not jiving?

Thanks again for the help! :)

did you try it with this one?

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=608162

23 hours ago, grundor67 said:

Hallelujah! That fixed it! Not sure what elven magic that was, but I'll take it! lol

Thanks Pfiffy.

Note to self: got thro all posts, collect the files, let Kimy post them... Well, it's no magic, you just have to have the right dll for your SKSE version...

It doesn't make sense to update the whole pack for only one file. 

Edit: A few free hours...