Hey all, I've just come back to SE from elsewhere and am far out of the loop on DDA/I/X updates and hot fixes. There was the whole FNIS kerfluffle, apparently for which there's a fix floating around, and I see a few hot fixes that patch various 'no HDT' issues for nifs. This thread is way too long to wade through and I'm not having a lot of success with search.

Is there a post where all that's summarized, or is my best bet to simply leave DD out of my game, move on to .50 and wait until Kimy has the time to work on these issues again?

Hey all, new mod user here. Been having a lot of fun figuring out how this whole PC modding deal works (MMs, presets, tools) and this community has been super helpful. So, I'm really hoping I can lean on ya'll for some help. I know that this mod is still in beta and the SKSE something-or-other can break mods when it updates but on the off chance my issue stems from me forgetting to change some basic setting or tick a box I'd like to post my issue/question. Really sorry if this has been asked before but I've done some snooping around these forums and haven't been able to solve this issue myself.

Basically, the DD assets show up in game, the animations work, and I absolutely love this mod BUT...

Items like the armbinders, harness, piercings, etc (anything except the yoke and "helmets") don't fit my bodyslide preset. I've tried adjusting the assets themselves in bodyslide but there aren't enough slider options to make them conform and I couldn't really get anywhere with outfit studio. I've reinstalled all three DD files and followed the install order instructions to the letter. I've batch built the assets with and without morphs and with different presets to no avail.

So my question is...

Is this mod intended to only be used with vanilla CBBE/UNP presets and bodyslide is only used to create the assets in game?

Or is this a beta issue?

I've attached a couple screenshots as well :3

Hope this is an easy fix.

ScreenShot29.png

ScreenShot30.png

On 9/4/2018 at 7:21 PM, JasperPD said:

I have the three files from DD[beta] and I have the file from page 9. I am using Vortex.

So I managed to clear out the extra nonsense out of my list of outfits, but I am still encountering an issue where there are no slider presets to select.image.png.d700c37f64a39dab1587e7bd69e3ff2f.png

On 7/6/2018 at 12:07 PM, Garolding said:

You need to edit a few files. in CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Slider Groups there will be files that begin with DDX and DD(a?) There will be at least 5, not at my machine right now.

Open each and change  CBAdvanced  to CBBE.  CBAdvanced is LE, CBBE is SE. Once you've made that change and saved you should be able to select a preset. At least, it Worked For Me™.

I have a feeling that Kimy doesn't use CBBE ;)  I switched over to see if I agreed with Ousnius that the body animates much better than UUNP. There's no question in my mind that he's right, so I'm learning the CBBE world now.

Never mind, found this post from earlier which is the answer I needed. Wish we could sticky posts here so that this isn't a question that keeps getting asked by noobs like me ?

I've managed to recompile the source in the beta 3 zip for 2.08 but it's actually the oldrim code release as it still links to files in the skse folder structure not the skse64, If there are any changes in the source between the oldrim and SE versions I don't have them.

It took an hour or so of moving things around re-attaching the skse64 projects, setting those as references, change skse64 from a dll to lib and finally change the sdk reference to v140 over vc9 but it compiles. No changes to code other than the references to the .h files

It hasn't crashed on me yet but that doesn't prove it's working either as I haven't tested it in any meaningful way. SKSE is loading it successfully and so far no corruption to saves.

25 minutes ago, Jacksonbro said:

Hey guys so I added the devices to my followers specifically the catsuit. Now when I went to remove them it says I dont have the key..... how does one get the key so they can unshackle their followers outfits? Plz respond below, thank you have a great day!

The key for the catsuits tends to be a standard restraints key, with the body restraint key being more for harnesses and corsets. If you have a mod like Deviously Cursed Loot or Devious Captures, you can loot keys from the likes of containers and the bodies of bandits and such.

On 9/24/2018 at 8:48 PM, Thegoodman said:

Heads up Kimy, the text box for the DDX (Expansion) would seem to be blank. The download worked fine, and im not sure if this is just a weird bug with my browser or what. It's just blank, like someone just used all spaces for the description.

It's like that on purpose. Download boxes that are blank or have a number string in them lead to offsite links where the download can be acquired.

On 9/23/2018 at 2:56 AM, pugwash99 said:

I've managed to recompile the source in the beta 3 zip for 2.08 but it's actually the oldrim code release as it still links to files in the skse folder structure not the skse64, If there are any changes in the source between the oldrim and SE versions I don't have them.

It took an hour or so of moving things around re-attaching the skse64 projects, setting those as references, change skse64 from a dll to lib and finally change the sdk reference to v140 over vc9 but it compiles. No changes to code other than the references to the .h files

It hasn't crashed on me yet but that doesn't prove it's working either as I haven't tested it in any meaningful way. SKSE is loading it successfully and so far no corruption to saves.

please share... Testing it will show if it works

Yeah, got caught out when I posted the sos dll where it was working for me but only because I had close to the max mods installed. The way oldrim skse handles stuff is ever so slightly different so although code recompiles it's not guaranteed to work in exactly the same way. I tend to be a bit more cautious especially when it's someones mod.

I've also recompiled it against the current skse VR release as well  DeviousDevices VR Release.rar I've not added a folder path in this so you'll need to drop it into place manually but don't be surprised if it crashes as I've no way to test it. tbh I don't even know if sexlab is even compatible with VR but what the hell.

7 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

Yeah, got caught out when I posted the sos dll where it was working for me but only because I had close to the max mods installed. The way oldrim skse handles stuff is ever so slightly different so although code recompiles it's not guaranteed to work in exactly the same way. I tend to be a bit more cautious especially when it's someones mod.

I've also recompiled it against the current skse VR release as well  DeviousDevices VR Release.rar I've not added a folder path in this so you'll need to drop it into place manually but don't be surprised if it crashes as I've no way to test it. tbh I don't even know if sexlab is even compatible with VR but what the hell.

Ashal is working on it. But he is also not able to test it... And you also need some mods to test it with. And therefore the master dependencies have to be accessible and so comes one thing to another.... Thank you!

On 9/22/2018 at 5:56 PM, pugwash99 said:

Think I could get a copy of that recompilation in a PM, or at least tell me what program you used?