So I have a bit of a problem. Whenever my character is wearing jeweled clit/nipple piercings and/or vaginal/anal plugs, when they start vibrating I get a CTD about 3-5 seconds later. I have all the necessary requirements, ran all the devices through bodyslide studio, etc. It's just a problem that has been plaguing my game for a while. All other devices work fine. Armbinders and Yokes make it to where I have kicking animations in 3rd person, Chastity devices still cause their random events with no problems, it's just the vibrations script for the piercings and plugs. The DD mods I run are Deviously Cursed Loot, Devious Captures and Deviously Helpless.

I have just installed SSE now in order to try the new DD versions for the first time. I believe I have downloaded all the necessary files but I need some advice on what's different from oldrim, for instance, what's the story with NI overide and HDT physics, do I need them? Is there anything else I need to consider?

Just now, jigwigigx said:

I have just installed SSE now in order to try the new DD versions for the first time. I believe I have downloaded all the necessary files but I need some advice on what's different from oldrim, for instance, what's the story with NI overide and HDT physics, do I need them? Is there anything else I need to consider?

If you have RaceMenu SE, you do not need NIOverride. As for the HDT physics, that's a bit different. Bodyslide files work, but the HDT system and the CBBE body are both different from Oldrim now, and the devices with HDT on them are not compatible. This doesn't cause a problem like CTD, it just makes chains and the like lay flat and look strange.

13 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

So I have a bit of a problem. Whenever my character is wearing jeweled clit/nipple piercings and/or vaginal/anal plugs, when they start vibrating I get a CTD about 3-5 seconds later. I have all the necessary requirements, ran all the devices through bodyslide studio, etc. It's just a problem that has been plaguing my game for a while. All other devices work fine. Armbinders and Yokes make it to where I have kicking animations in 3rd person, Chastity devices still cause their random events with no problems, it's just the vibrations script for the piercings and plugs. The DD mods I run are Deviously Cursed Loot, Devious Captures and Deviously Helpless.

I've narrowed down the source of the problem, and it's all thanks to a book in game added by this mod. I figured out that the CTDs are not random, but are caused when I cast a spell with the Power identifier while wearing the devices in question, or at least when the script activates when I cast a spell of this type. So in the future I will avoid wearing piercings/plugs on a more serious character where I will using spells and powers frequently.

23 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

If you have RaceMenu SE, you do not need NIOverride. As for the HDT physics, that's a bit different. Bodyslide files work, but the HDT system and the CBBE body are both different from Oldrim now, and the devices with HDT on them are not compatible. This doesn't cause a problem like CTD, it just makes chains and the like lay flat and look strange.

I still have a couple more problems I need help with to get it running.

1. can't get skse64 to run the game, it crashes now. Running it as admin didn't work. It's the latest version.

2, Where are all the items from expansion? I didn't notice a version of it for sse on here and it wasn't listed in requirements so I assumed it was prepacked with the sse version of ddi.

12 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I still have a couple more problems I need help with to get it running.

1. can't get skse64 to run the game, it crashes now. Running it as admin didn't work. It's the latest version.

2, Where are all the items from expansion? I didn't notice a version of it for sse on here and it wasn't listed in requirements so I assumed it was prepacked with the sse version of ddi.

1. The latest update of the game and subsequent update of the SKSE64 has broke a lot of plugins and extensions, so at this juncture it's just better to downgrade back to previous version until mod authors can update. This includes any mod dependent on PapyrusUtil, UIExtensions, JContainers, and HDT, which means both versions of Sexlab are broken on the latest update.
2. There is a link in the download list that looks blank. Hit the download button next to it, and it will take you to an offsite download link for DDX. 

You can keep track of updates here:

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

1. The latest update of the game and subsequent update of the SKSE64 has broke a lot of plugins and extensions, so at this juncture it's just better to downgrade back to previous version until mod authors can update. This includes any mod dependent on PapyrusUtil, UIExtensions, JContainers, and HDT, which means both versions of Sexlab are broken on the latest update.
2. There is a link in the download list that looks blank. Hit the download button next to it, and it will take you to an offsite download link for DDX. 

Thank you so much for that, I would not have known without your help.

3 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

After all that it didn't work. I downgraded the game engine to previous version, downgraded skse and racemenu and it ctd's on startup. What have I missed?

20 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

After all that it didn't work. I downgraded the game engine to previous version, downgraded skse and racemenu and it ctd's on startup. What have I missed?

Hmm, as a general rule with modded Bethesda games, CTD on game startup means that there is a missing requirement, be it plugins or files. What is your load list/order?

4 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Hmm, as a general rule with modded Bethesda games, CTD on game startup means that there is a missing requirement, be it plugins or files. What is your load list/order?

skyrim

update

dawnguard

hearthfires

dragonborn

unofficial skyrim se patch

sexlab

zaz 7

sexlabaroused

ddassets

ddintegration

ddexxpansion

deviously cursed loot

racemenumorphscbbe

racemenu

racemenuplugin

db realistic ragdolls force

ks hairdos

ui extensions

additem menu se

showracemenu atlternative

xmpse

fnis

skyui

4 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

skyrim

update

dawnguard

hearthfires

dragonborn

unofficial skyrim se patch

sexlab

zaz 7

sexlabaroused

ddassets

ddintegration

ddexxpansion

deviously cursed loot

racemenumorphscbbe

racemenu

racemenuplugin

db realistic ragdolls force

ks hairdos

ui extensions

additem menu se

showracemenu atlternative

xmpse

fnis

skyui

Okay, so based on what you have here, here is the order I have mine in, except I don't have racemenumorphCBBE or showracemenualternative. I do how ever have a good deal more plugins suited to my own tastes.

Skyrim
Update
Dawnguard
Hearthfires
Dragonborn
USSEP
Sexlab
Sexlab Aroused
ZaZAnimationPack
Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Integration
Devious Devices Expansion
Deviously Cursed Loot
KS Hairdos
FNIS
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force
XPMSE
SkyUI
UIExtensions
AddItemMenu
RaceMenu
RaceMenu Plugin
RaceMenu Morph CBBE

1. Realistic Ragdoll Force goes below FNIS, because it is a global animation behavior alteration, you don't want FNIS overriding it.

2. XPMSE goes last after all character and animation alterations but before menu addons or alterations.

3. Any plugins for overlays or morphs added to RaceMenu go below the 2 plugins for that mod unless otherwise stated by the plugin author.

4. UIExtensions always goes after SkyUI or any mod that modifies the GUI because as it's name suggests, it's an extension.

5. I don't know the purpose for showracemenu alternative, as RaceMenu's dll makes it kinda redundant. This could also be causing conflict with RaceMenu, leading to a stop process and CTD.

6. Don't always trust LOOT because, like BOSS before it, it is maintained by a handful of overworked programmers who look into it in their spare time, and as such load list changes are not always current or accurate. Have patience, do a little research, and trust your own judgement and the judgement of your forum peers to further refine your load order.

7 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Okay, so based on what you have here, here is the order I have mine in, except I don't have racemenumorphCBBE or showracemenualternative. I do how ever have a good deal more plugins suited to my own tastes.

Skyrim
Update
Dawnguard
Hearthfires
Dragonborn
USSEP
Sexlab
Sexlab Aroused
ZaZAnimationPack
Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Integration
Devious Devices Expansion
Deviously Cursed Loot
KS Hairdos
FNIS
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force
XPMSE
SkyUI
UIExtensions
AddItemMenu
RaceMenu
RaceMenu Plugin
RaceMenu Morph CBBE

1. Realistic Ragdoll Force goes below FNIS, because it is a global animation behavior alteration, you don't want FNIS overriding it.

2. XPMSE goes last after all character and animation alterations but before menu addons or alterations.

3. Any plugins for overlays or morphs added to RaceMenu go below the 2 plugins for that mod unless otherwise stated by the plugin author.

4. UIExtensions always goes after SkyUI or any mod that modifies the GUI because as it's name suggests, it's an extension.

5. I don't know the purpose for showracemenu alternative, as RaceMenu's dll makes it kinda redundant. This could also be causing conflict with RaceMenu, leading to a stop process and CTD.

6. Don't always trust LOOT because, like BOSS before it, it is maintained by a handful of overworked programmers who look into it in their spare time, and as such load list changes are not always current or accurate. Have patience, do a little research, and trust your own judgement and the judgement of your forum peers to further refine your load order.

That didn't work either. I tried disabling all the plugins then launching the vanilla game through skse64 and it still crashed so the problem must be skse/launcher related. What I need to know is which build of skse64 works with which version of the game and which verson of skyui and racemenu because I think I have the wrong versions of 1 or the other.

Having a new issue with the elbowbinders being invisible, they worked before and I havent updated skyrim or SKSE. Character goes into the armbinder pose with arms behind back but the actual binder is invisible, can only see a ring floating in the air. Unless its because of CBBE 1.4, can't remember if they worked after I updated or not.

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Make sure that you set up BS for SE correctly. And make sure you run it in the right folder.

It was set up correctly, but for some reason some files were going into the SE version and some into the nonexistent Oldrim. Odd, must have been something left over in temp files or the register, just copy and pasted them to the new folder.

On 9/9/2018 at 11:43 AM, jigwigigx said:

That didn't work either. I tried disabling all the plugins then launching the vanilla game through skse64 and it still crashed so the problem must be skse/launcher related. What I need to know is which build of skse64 works with which version of the game and which verson of skyui and racemenu because I think I have the wrong versions of 1 or the other.

If there is nothing more in the load order, it could be an unconverted mod/an old BSA, that causes the crash.

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

If there is nothing more in the load order, it could be an unconverted mod/an old BSA, that causes the crash.

I had to uninstall it for now, I got bored with trying to fix it and installed FNV instead for a revisit only to find that it crashed every 15 mins

and none of the "fixes" on nexus helped. Really getting bored with gaming now, I need something new to play but it has to be old cos my rig

doesnt do new games like FO4. Suggestions welcome. ?