11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

you have to uninstall the packs and clean up SLAL. Simply disabling the ESP's will nor help.

Found it ! killed funny biz , flower girls and billy and game loaded ! so quit out! going to activate cursed loot since dd let me run. also thanks tron for the help i will let you  both know if its working for me finally in the morning after i get new save out of alternate start and tested it all!  P.S. Pfiffy your awesome as always thanks for the help!

15348420165251285224335.jpg

1534842084728471116708.jpg

On 8/20/2018 at 1:04 PM, RamsesSilent said:

I think there is a problem with my fnis. I deleted most of my mods in n.m.m and any that still showed up in mods when i launched the game example flower girls but its telling me all the animations still there. Ill try game files when i get back home. 

I'd recommend launching Wyre Bash and confirming all of the animation packs you are using have the correct file headers for the esps. I'd also recommend running the hkx conversion tools. A number of the "sse conversions" aren't properly converted. I'm having to manually update the headers for most of them and I'd be surprised if the hkx files were ever ran.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.pngScreenShot1.png

1 hour ago, mace42 said:

I do have some clipping issues. 

The boots, gloves and Chastity belt should be worn over the white catsuit. 

Could there be something I have done wrong? Most likely ;)

I still would like it to look better .....

first you are clearly using a mod to alter size witch could be causing clipping. other then that i have a number of patches and fixes installed and even with my custom body build i have vary little problems. search is a wonderful thing go to nexus, go to sse mods, click search for patches download any you need, then search again for fixes and repeat. also look through downloads here for about 10 pages to make sure there is nothing you missed that you might need here.

5 hours ago, mace42 said:

don't know what mod that should be.,
This is the ones I got

image.png.2db974136ac70e0a708f2192fff469ca.png

The clipping you are getting can be resolved in Outfit Studio, you will have to outgrow the meshes in there and save the outfits. I had to do this for the catsuits and transparent suits mostly.

NB Catsuits, Zipsuits are a big problem. Some, have to be fixed in NifSkope, some in Outfit Studio. The reason, many mods use them, but they don't use a common nif and texture saved at a common location.

You mixup both Oldrim and Newrim mods, and this is the pickle you get. Check from where you download the mod. There are two different forums for oldrim and newrim. Oh by the way did you install the new Racemenu SE from nexus. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

4 hours ago, SpicyScales said:

Foot based items (ponyboots, slaveboots etc) don't work, i've tried everything (everything my talentless ass could think to do). Installed Hotfix, reinstalled all mods, forced them on, tinkered with netimmerse, but everytime it always says: Netimmerse is not installed.

On 8/28/2018 at 3:40 AM, zarantha said:

Did you get the new CBBE bodyslide files and ddhotfix files from page 9?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/?page=9

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I was beginning to think I was screwing up the install.

I only installed the BS files to fix clipping and have not tested extensively (just doing some integration with SLAC). I notice that the hotfix from Pfiffy is dated before the last file upload (June 2 vs June 12). Is the hotfix still necessary?

8 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I was beginning to think I was screwing up the install.

I only installed the BS files to fix clipping and have not tested extensively (just doing some integration with SLAC). I notice that the hotfix from Pfiffy is dated before the last file upload (June 2 vs June 12). Is the hotfix still necessary?

Yup or the ankle chains will kill you.

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Yup or the ankle chains will kill you.

Not all of them... just the longer ones... and some of the other heretic stuff....

Now that HDT seems to die away with the interest of Hydrogen in Skyrim, I wonder what we can do about the Heretic stuff....

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Not all of them... just the longer ones... and some of the other heretic stuff....

Now that HDT seems to die away with the interest of Hydrogen in Skyrim, I wonder what we can do about the Heretic stuff....

Seems HDT dead  now, Bethesda made the kill move.

My bodyslide for all the DDa/DDi/DDx items seem to be missing their presets for attempting to batch build for CBBE, in fact they are all missing any slider presets and I am at a loss on what I should be doing differently. I did download the bodyslide files on page 9 but they are still missing the presets.

Any help would be appreciated.

image.png.e5d7968dac890d1173e07e44902cd9ec.png

On 9/1/2018 at 10:10 PM, JasperPD said:

My bodyslide for all the DDa/DDi/DDx items seem to be missing their presets for attempting to batch build for CBBE, in fact they are all missing any slider presets and I am at a loss on what I should be doing differently. I did download the bodyslide files on page 9 but they are still missing the presets.

Any help would be appreciated.

Only thing I can think of is something isn't installed right.

Are you sure you grabbed all three DD files from the DD SE page?

Are you using Bodyslide SE and CBBE SE (that what the bodyslide files on pg 9 are for, not for Oldrim Bodyslide and CBBE)

What mod manager are you using?

I don't see "iron_belt_cbbe" in my list - the majority start with DDA or DDX, and I have nothing starting with "i".

Spoiler

Here's what my ironbelt is named -

bodyslide_dd.png.e8d8fcb4ac5076987d4d43d678b5c46d.png

And there's nothing under i...

bodyslide_no_i.png.9fe5fe86f5db72fbead62cbbc6132131.png

On 9/2/2018 at 10:19 PM, zarantha said:

Only thing I can think of is something isn't installed right.

Are you sure you grabbed all three DD files from the DD SE page?

Are you using Bodyslide SE and CBBE SE (that what the bodyslide files on pg 9 are for, not for Oldrim Bodyslide and CBBE)

What mod manager are you using?

I don't see "iron_belt_cbbe" in my list - the majority start with DDA or DDX, and I have nothing starting with "i".

Hide contents

Here's what my ironbelt is named -

bodyslide_dd.png.e8d8fcb4ac5076987d4d43d678b5c46d.png

And there's nothing under i...

bodyslide_no_i.png.9fe5fe86f5db72fbead62cbbc6132131.png

I have the three files from DD[beta] and I have the file from page 9. I am using Vortex.

13 hours ago, bogartdjoint said:

Just installed. All my toons now have hands bound behind back. How do I rectify this? Also, where do I acquire devices? Are they crafted? Are there prerequisites for crafting them?? Thanks for whatever help ppl send.

if you dont have cursed loot or one of the other mods that add devices, i think you can use the quest in the collage library to learn to craft them. Not sure been a real long time i run number of D.D. add on mods so remembering witch do what is a pain if you dont like cursed loot you can try deviously equipped. it lets you load and use whatever sets you want.