Spoiler

1a.thumb.jpg.cd38c391070036fa4dd3ae49ebdfd57c.jpg

1b.thumb.jpg.a14b44c0b52d9030269cf677d1fecce5.jpg

2a.thumb.jpg.06673f1759a3acb146184fad62279afd.jpg

Well, I had another play, but no success yet. But, I'm pretty sure I had this in my game yesterday. So, It's really confusing.

I noticed though, that quite a few outfits from the DD series have clipping issues with my new preset. Is that because the sliders don't line up between the new preset and the preexisting outfit meshes? I've just based the preset on CBBE Body Special that came with CBBE on nexus.

But, is it better to use a more compatible body + preset for these outfits? Is there one that has almost no clipping? I guess vanilla CBBE/UNP would probably offer that right? If I went with UUNP, would that still have clipping issues because of how the sliders are? Or is the shape perfect regardless? Well, if I didn't move the sliders and just had the default UNP body in UUNP, then that would give me the shape these outfits were designed for, right? Same with CBBE, maybe the oldrim version?

So, what should I be doing here? Going back and choosing another (older) preset to work from? Going with pure CBBE/UNP shape (with no slider play)? Anyone have an opinion?

Edit: Oh, and I included the pics just to show how many more sliders the CBBE Special body now has. Even with just the nipple section, there a lot more. Not that it makes it better. But, it's just what it is. The thing is, should I stick with this new body? Or leave it, and fall back to something older so as to better match the current state?

25 minutes ago, tryguy said:
  Hide contents

1a.thumb.jpg.cd38c391070036fa4dd3ae49ebdfd57c.jpg

1b.thumb.jpg.a14b44c0b52d9030269cf677d1fecce5.jpg

2a.thumb.jpg.06673f1759a3acb146184fad62279afd.jpg

Well, I had another play, but no success yet. But, I'm pretty sure I had this in my game yesterday. So, It's really confusing.

I noticed though, that quite a few outfits from the DD series have clipping issues with my new preset. Is that because the sliders don't line up between the new preset and the preexisting outfit meshes? I've just based the preset on CBBE Body Special that came with CBBE on nexus.

But, is it better to use a more compatible body + preset for these outfits? Is there one that has almost no clipping? I guess vanilla CBBE/UNP would probably offer that right? If I went with UUNP, would that still have clipping issues because of how the sliders are? Or is the shape perfect regardless? Well, if I didn't move the sliders and just had the default UNP body in UUNP, then that would give me the shape these outfits were designed for, right? Same with CBBE, maybe the oldrim version?

So, what should I be doing here? Going back and choosing another (older) preset to work from? Going with pure CBBE/UNP shape (with no slider play)? Anyone have an opinion?

Edit: Oh, and I included the pics just to show how many more sliders the CBBE Special body now has. Even with just the nipple section, there a lot more. Not that it makes it better. But, it's just what it is. The thing is, should I stick with this new body? Or leave it, and fall back to something older so as to better match the current state?

The DD Expansion comes with oldrim BS Files, you will need the newer CBBE SE BS Files for the DD items to align with the newer CBBE SE Body. Download the newer BS Files from Page 9 of the DD SE Beta thread along with the DDHOTFIX.

11 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

The DD Expansion comes with oldrim BS Files, you will need the newer CBBE SE BS Files for the DD items to align with the newer CBBE SE Body. Download the newer BS Files from Page 9 of the DD SE Beta thread along with the DDHOTFIX.

Hey thanks! I actually got DDHOTFIX, but I didn't realize it was a part of new sliders. I'll put them in and see how it all looks.

2 hours ago, tryguy said:

Hey thanks! I actually got DDHOTFIX, but I didn't realize it was a part of new sliders. I'll put them in and see how it all looks.

The DD hotfx just replaces critical HDT stuff to prevent CTD's if they get equipped. DD for SE comes with the slidersets for the old CBBE/UUNP bodies. Additionally someone made slidersets for the new CBBE SE Body, because trhe old ones do not work correctly.  So that are two different things.   

47 minutes ago, HytekDragn said:

Whenever I equip a ball gag theres a fair amount of clipping in the face. Are we supposed to manually change the expression to open the mouth with RaceMenu or is the mod supposed to automatically do that?

No, you need to get "Mfg Fix" off of nexus. Once you have that, they'll open their mouths when they're wearing the gags.

So downloaded all three mods, I have ran FNIS. checked my load order over and over with TOOL. And still when i try to continue, load or even start new game SSE crashes just as the loading screen ends. I have seen others with similar issues and i have tried to follow the answers thoose people got however nothing seems to work. I know DD causes this as i have uninstalled it and SSE runs smoothly.

2 hours ago, alardon said:

So downloaded all three mods, I have ran FNIS. checked my load order over and over with TOOL. And still when i try to continue, load or even start new game SSE crashes just as the loading screen ends. I have seen others with similar issues and i have tried to follow the answers thoose people got however nothing seems to work. I know DD causes this as i have uninstalled it and SSE runs smoothly.

DD adds a lot of animations. How many do you have, and have you tried removing a few SLAL packs? I've found I can't go much above 10k with my ancient laptop, others top out around 13k. It's different for everyone.

10 hours ago, Darkhunter said:

Did you use the Bodyslide tool?

The Mod SexLabArousedSSE is for DDI and DDA important.

I used bodyslide on every piece. And SexLabArousedSSE is downloaded

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

DD adds a lot of animations. How many do you have, and have you tried removing a few SLAL packs? I've found I can't go much above 10k with my ancient laptop, others top out around 13k. It's different for everyone.

i have around 10k anims without DD. I shall try to uninstall some of my SLAL packs and see if that helps.

4 hours ago, alardon said:

I used bodyslide on every piece. And SexLabArousedSSE is downloaded

i have around 10k anims without DD. I shall try to uninstall some of my SLAL packs and see if that helps.

"10k anims" Try to install Fnis XXL which allows to go to 20k  ( maybe your game is crashing because you have too much animations for the standard FNIS ).

I started with the devious device Live Another Life Start,but i'm stuck on the Delivery Refused quest when I try entering the Bee & Barb inn to talk to the innkeep the game ctds. Is there something that conflicts inside the inn? It ctds when entering the inn on another save too witch the quest active.

37 minutes ago, HytekDragn said:

I started with the devious device Live Another Life Start,but i'm stuck on the Delivery Refused quest when I try entering the Bee & Barb inn to talk to the innkeep the game ctds. Is there something that conflicts inside the inn? It ctds when entering the inn on another save too witch the quest active.

Might be a defective mesh/texture from another mod, or maybe too many ppl in there. (could also be too may scripts starting at the same time)

2 hours ago, HytekDragn said:

Did you grab the ddhotfix from page 9 of this thread?

On 8/14/2018 at 3:34 PM, Tron91 said:

Whats animation count in FNIS???

Finis in spoiler. sorry reply to so long was working 12s. 

i have all the hot and engine fixes i know of. running on a 2017 asus rog i7 nivdia geforce 1050 with of the 512 gb sd drive. I worked mine for me in alpha but the beta ctd everytime i try to load a game or when as i see the live 1 char screen if i thy to make a new game. game runs fine until i check the dd files one in n.m.m. i uncheck them and it works fine. and yes i run body slide loot and FNIS every time.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   8/20/2018 5:34:04 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.20  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 62 total groups: 290 added file slots: 2220 alternate files: 1101

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

12863 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)
 3568 animations for 11 mods and 41 creatures successfully included.

2 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

Finis in spoiler. sorry reply to so long was working 12s. 

i have all the hot and engine fixes i know of. running on a 2017 asus rog i7 nivdia geforce 1050 with of the 512 gb sd drive. I worked mine for me in alpha but the beta ctd everytime i try to load a game or when as i see the live 1 char screen if i thy to make a new game. game runs fine until i check the dd files one in n.m.m. i uncheck them and it works fine. and yes i run body slide loot and FNIS every time.

Hide contents

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   8/20/2018 5:34:04 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.20  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 62 total groups: 290 added file slots: 2220 alternate files: 1101

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

12863 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)
 3568 animations for 11 mods and 41 creatures successfully included.

Your problem is too many animations, reduce animation count. Try to bring it under 10k.

1 hour ago, RamsesSilent said:

Ill try,  think nasty creatures sexlab and zaz alone like 13k. 

I think there is a problem with my fnis. I deleted most of my mods in n.m.m and any that still showed up in mods when i launched the game example flower girls but its telling me all the animations still there. Ill try game files when i get back home. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, FunnyBiz and Billy with all the other anims along with DD? No way, as long as we don't have something like crash fixes in oldrim. 

well how do i get rid of them! 

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
  5  5     RSkyrimChildren.esm
  6  6     unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     BeeingFemale.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     KS Hairdo's.esp
 17 11     Botox.esp
 18 12     FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
 19 13     marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
 20 14     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 21 15     inigo.esp
 22 16     Deadpool.esp
 23 17     SexyMannequinsFemale_SSE.esp
           EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 24 18     mihailhousedrescamp.esp
 25 19     Assassins Sanctuary.esp
 26 1a     Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
 27 1b     mrbs-uniqueloot-se.esp
 28 1c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 29 1d     SOS - Shop.esp
 30 1e     DB_Bayview_Playerhome.esp
 31 1f     ars metallica.esp
 32 20     skyland.esp
 33 21     dd - enhanced blood main.esp
 34 22     better males default.esp
 35 23     Skyforge Weapons.esp
 36 24     dr_bandolier.esp
 37 25     InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
 38 26     DW.esp
 39 27     RSChildren.esp
 40 28     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 41 29     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 42 2a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 43 2b     RetroDaddy's SSE Dragonborn Hideout.esp
 44 2c     Hashire.esp
 45 2d     caffeinepainter - mso18.2 - the foxhole v2.1.esp
 46 2e     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 47 2f     XPMSE.esp
 48 30     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 49 31     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 50 32     FNIS.esp
 51 33     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 52 34     Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp
 53 35     SkyUI_SE.esp
 54 36     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 55 37     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 56 38     RaceMenu.esp
 57 39     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 58 3a     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

24 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

well how do i get rid of them! 

Hide contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
  5  5     RSkyrimChildren.esm
  6  6     unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     BeeingFemale.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     KS Hairdo's.esp
 17 11     Botox.esp
 18 12     FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
 19 13     marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
 20 14     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 21 15     inigo.esp
 22 16     Deadpool.esp
 23 17     SexyMannequinsFemale_SSE.esp
           EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 24 18     mihailhousedrescamp.esp
 25 19     Assassins Sanctuary.esp
 26 1a     Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
 27 1b     mrbs-uniqueloot-se.esp
 28 1c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 29 1d     SOS - Shop.esp
 30 1e     DB_Bayview_Playerhome.esp
 31 1f     ars metallica.esp
 32 20     skyland.esp
 33 21     dd - enhanced blood main.esp
 34 22     better males default.esp
 35 23     Skyforge Weapons.esp
 36 24     dr_bandolier.esp
 37 25     InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
 38 26     DW.esp
 39 27     RSChildren.esp
 40 28     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 41 29     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 42 2a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 43 2b     RetroDaddy's SSE Dragonborn Hideout.esp
 44 2c     Hashire.esp
 45 2d     caffeinepainter - mso18.2 - the foxhole v2.1.esp
 46 2e     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 47 2f     XPMSE.esp
 48 30     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 49 31     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 50 32     FNIS.esp
 51 33     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 52 34     Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp
 53 35     SkyUI_SE.esp
 54 36     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 55 37     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 56 38     RaceMenu.esp
 57 39     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 58 3a     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

you have to uninstall the packs and clean up SLAL. Simply disabling the ESP's will nor help.

12 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

you have to uninstall the packs and clean up SLAL. Simply disabling the ESP's will nor help.

i uninstalled all the mods I dont know how to uninstall packs. I guess shrugs it all worked fine in alpha for me it was not untill i switch to beta that i got dam CTD everything i try to load or start a new game if dd is checked on now that i have basically  uninstalled every mod i have nothings going to work gain im sure. if i reinstall the game its going to take hours and hours to get race menu and shit working again................guess ill try more later when i dont feel like putting my fist through my new laptop.

4 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

i uninstalled all the mods I dont know how to uninstall packs. I guess shrugs it all worked fine in alpha for me it was not untill i switch to beta that i got dam CTD everything i try to load or start a new game if dd is checked on now that i have basically  uninstalled every mod i have nothings going to work gain im sure. if i reinstall the game its going to take hours and hours to get race menu and shit working again................guess ill try more later when i dont feel like putting my fist through my new laptop.

Skyrim cleaning is not that hard, if you are using NMM all your mods are saved in your Mods Folder. From where you can load them back. Picture of Naked Skyrim SE, if you have not made a backup.

image.thumb.png.d41c1737829e8e1f839a30a1a5fdb003.pngimage.thumb.png.df4a6d2a09770dc73935a1016602cf08.png