10 minutes ago, squirrellydood said:

Um, I wasn't saying to change the header, just that you can open it in CK and then save it and it should no longer be in form 43. And MO doesn't complain about it, but warnings come up about in in Wrye Bash so I guess it could affect bashed patches.

This is the process for an .esp. All DD Mods come as .esm. That have to be changed into ESP's before you can resave them in the new CK. and after that they have to be changed back into esm's again. (Saying this just to be correct) I also don't think that it is a good idea to make a bashed patch with master files. But I don't want to justify myself for not changing the header at this point(again).

More interesting things right now are to check the fuctionality of DD in SE. So what is working, what is not working and if it isn't working, is it a DD issue, is it an SE related issue or is it an issue of the dependencies.

What I have found out so far:

1. Gags are not working as intended. The mouth does not stay open while wearing a gag. (I have tested it only on two Pahe slaves for now, will check that on other Followers and on my char) This is a problem related to the missing mfgconsolefunction. I hoped that the mfg-fix fixed it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

2. There seems to be an issue with the Armbinders. They don't get eqipped correctly in my game(also just tested on a PAHE Slave, need more confimation here). 

3. With the edited scripts, the Boots can be eqipped, but they seem to sink into the ground for me. Does anybody have the same problem?

4. I'm using a 7Base Body and you as can see from the screenshots I have posted, the dresses I have tested get equipped. xGHoSTx posted, that Bodyslide doesn't work for him. Is this CBBE related, or did he do something wrong?  

46 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Despite the "Background" section of the opening post, if this SE DD v4.0 is a port of the classic Skyrim v4.0, there will be no forbidden tome quest. The esp that includes it was removed completely, although some of the items it uses (like the bookcase, key and books) were still in the DDi esm.

I'm not currently playing SE (this is one of the mods I was waiting for before trying to switch to it again) so I can't confirm it myself.

then what about the experiment quest? 

Armbinder works but Sexlab Adventures doesn't recognize you are wearing one. Also got a ctd when trying to unlock or remove an armbinder. The iron yoke didn't work, my arms were at my sides like normal and it was basically decoration. Boob yoke = ctd. Steel yoke = ctd at some point. I got another yoke working but SA didn't recognize I was wearing it.  cbbe-se body.

49 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Despite the "Background" section of the opening post, if this SE DD v4.0 is a port of the classic Skyrim v4.0, there will be no forbidden tome quest. The esp that includes it was removed completely, although some of the items it uses (like the bookcase, key and books) were still in the DDi esm.

I'm not currently playing SE (this is one of the mods I was waiting for before trying to switch to it again) so I can't confirm it myself.

More important is the fact, that there are still entries for the quests in the MCM. This is irritating. While playing oldrim I had DD installed only because I needed it as dependency, only after switching to SE I started playing around with it a little bit more. Same for ZAZ. So I'm lacking the expirience with DD's behaviour at certain points. 

18 minutes ago, McLude said:

Armbinder works but Sexlab Adventures doesn't recognize you are wearing one. Also got a ctd when trying to unlock or remove an armbinder. The iron yoke didn't work, my arms were at my sides like normal and it was basically decoration. Boob yoke = ctd. Steel yoke = ctd at some point. I got another yoke working but SA didn't recognize I was wearing it.  cbbe-se body.

Have you tested it without SA? 

31 minutes ago, mcnv said:

then what about the experiment quest? 

The Sergius one? It's also unavailable, as it was part of the removed esp. Again, this is assuming the version here is the same as the last official release for classic Skyrim.

17 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

More important is the fact, that there are still entries for the quests in the MCM. This is irritating.

The latest classic Skyrim beta/development version has the quest page in the MCM blank. As far as I remember, yeah, the last official release still has them visible and selected by default. It's been a while since I used that version though.

23 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

The Sergius one? It's also unavailable, as it was part of the removed esp. Again, this is assuming the version here is the same as the last official release for classic Skyrim.

The latest classic Skyrim beta/development version has the quest page in the MCM blank. As far as I remember, yeah, the last official release still has them visible and selected by default. It's been a while since I used that version though.

Yes it is. That is the Version have I have converted and what the patches are made for. Maybe I should look for the development version... Maybe some of the other issues solve themself with the beta of the beta..

@Kimy : Can you send me a complete set of the development versions?

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

489830_20180519083954_1.thumb.png.63f8665f33b54b4e92b0a08593742101.png

What isn't working? Do they not show up?

Which Body do you use?

Are you talking about this:

20180519082411_1.jpg

i'm getting all the armor pieces i mentioned clipping through my character i've re run bodyslide multiple times and it hasn't worked... how did you get yours working?

41 minutes ago, Sladei said:

Odd one--

Is there any way to get just the armors/outfits in this mod?

Cheers

Not that I know... It's a simple thing to do. Just pick up the textures and meshes, get them into the CK, create your own mod and here you go....

18 minutes ago, xGHoSTx said:

i'm getting all the armor pieces i mentioned clipping through my character i've re run bodyslide multiple times and it hasn't worked... how did you get yours working?

I put them into bodyslide once... did you switch to Skyrim SE in the BS settings? OK... I was as new to BS like I was to DD before SE. The SE Download BS was lacking the Slidersettings so I have copied the ones from Oldrim BS to the folders in SE. maybe that helped me out..

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Have you tested it without SA? 

No. SA is the only mod I have that recognizes DD. The problem may be with SA, no one else is posting about using it on SE, so hard to tell but it's been a very reliable mod. I set SA so that if you are wearing an armbinder/yoke/etc. you will always get raped but I ran around half of Whiterun hold wearing an ebonite armbinder and nothing.

Does your conversion include the edits mentioned in the SSE Conversion thread?

3 minutes ago, McLude said:

No. SA is the only mod I have that recognizes DD. The problem may be with SA, no one else is posting about using it on SE, so hard to tell but it's been a very reliable mod. I set SA so that if you are wearing an armbinder/yoke/etc. you will always get raped but I ran around half of Whiterun hold wearing an ebonite armbinder and nothing.

Does your conversion include the edits mentioned in the SSE Conversion thread?

Which edits do you mean? The uploaded version only has the SE .dll for ddi, the script for the new Racemenu and the editet texture that caused the ctd. I have just downloaded the github versions to see if some of the things that didn't work for me are just ported bugs. And I'm back at testing again. What i can tell by now is, that even with the DDi patch, Pahe Slaves are not really cooperating with DD.

The gags work on vanilla followers. 

Nio works also but not on all boots that I tested so far. 

Armbinders work also, but it takes some time until they show up correctly. As in the oldrim version some Idle animations might break them.

I spawned some keys and was able to remove devices from my folowers with them.

Dresses work as intended (poor Iona)

Next step will be the yokes. 

5 minutes ago, Kimy said:

IIRC Pahe isn't aware of DD, so that would explain that.

There is a patch for DD but that does not seem to cover everything. A few Questions:

Did you make any changes to the ddi.dll between the release version and the version on Github?

Are all boots supporting Nioveride?

Is there only one script checking for the NiOoverride Version?

I downloaded the github things and converted them, but I had to add the patched files. 

Im having trouble finding a working NiOverride for se that dose not corrupt my save games.  

Tried over and over but with it installed (at least ones i have put together) it works but results in corrupted save games. 

Anyone able to help ?

13 minutes ago, Snaloe said:

Im having trouble finding a working NiOverride for se that dose not corrupt my save games.  

Tried over and over but with it installed (at least ones i have put together) it works but results in corrupted save games. 

Anyone able to help ?

I'm using Alpha 6 with SE 1.5.39 and SKSE 2.0.7, No Issues with broken saves. Are you sure it is Nio?

I have just finished the conversion of the development version and the boots, the gags and the armbinders are working:489830_20180520152928_1.thumb.png.72db3adae27e25a448e81e87646d9375.png

Well, with the nioverride i have done, and installed. The save games corrupt, when its not there heels will not equip but everything runs and saves fine. 

Only thing that has changed is the addition of DD and NiOverride.. 

Is there a link to a working one to see if its something else or a good guide to get a working standalone NiOverride?

Im usinging steam so the lasted SE, and current SKSE 2.0.7 ? I think it is.

19 minutes ago, Snaloe said:

Well, with the nioverride i have done, and installed. The save games corrupt, when its not there heels will not equip but everything runs and saves fine. 

Only thing that has changed is the addition of DD and NiOverride.. 

Is there a link to a working one to see if its something else or a good guide to get a working standalone NiOverride?

Im usinging steam so the lasted SE, and current SKSE 2.0.7 ? I think it is.

Ok. I downloaded the old Racemenu and followed the instructions by the author. Can't remember if i converted the nifs... I think I did. And I stick to XPMSESE 4.2. because there have been reports on incompatibilities with 4.31. I owuld suggest to remove the DD stuff before you install RM, and test it alone before you take the next step.

Ok ill follow a guide and port RaceMenu (really dont know why someone has not ported it and posted it here for people, if I knew how to I would). 

Im uninstalling everything atm, ill do a clean install of Skyrim SE again delete and files left over after uninstalling and install the latest SKSE and the version of  XPMSE you suggest. 

After installing this mod, my game crashes every time when i try to load a save.

And just to be sure, i deleted my movement mods. (FNIS sexy move for example)

Any suggestions?

21 minutes ago, Snaloe said:

Ok ill follow a guide and port RaceMenu (really dont know why someone has not ported it and posted it here for people, if I knew how to I would). 

Im uninstalling everything atm, ill do a clean install of Skyrim SE again delete and files left over after uninstalling and install the latest SKSE and the version of  XPMSE you suggest. 

If you read the comments of the author, you might understand why he has not made an 'official' download jet. Kimy was in the same situation, but DD was much easier to convert than racemenu. 

And I can confim the Yokes working:

489830_20180520171008_1.thumb.png.66e26d0c9090d89db920671524eefcd8.png

But there is a little issue with the Chain Harnes....

9 minutes ago, Jopatsu said:

After installing this mod, my game crashes every time when i try to load a save.

And just to be sure, i deleted my movement mods. (FNIS sexy move for example)

Any suggestions?

How many anims do you have installed?