So far I haven't had any significant issues, but just today I noticed guaranteed CTD at embershard mine and broken tooth cave. Not sure what the issue is or what is causing it but I have a log if someone wouldn't mind walking me through what the hell any of it means. I did check Wrye bash and noticed that DCL seems to be using an old formlist or something, although nothing else returned that error so idk where the problem is. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. (Ignore the bashed patch, that was just auto created but I didn't actually populate it).

Modlist 1.PNG

Modlist 2.PNG

Papyrus.0.log

On 5/27/2018 at 3:49 PM, Kaarinah said:

Or install the Oldrim Netimmerse, delete the the SKSE plugins from it, install Skee. If you don't want Racemenu that is.

Can confirm this does work. Just grab the Oldrim version of Netimmerse, extract all but the SKSE folder to your data folder, and then install the skee plugins.

...Now if only someone had a fix for the floating chains.

On 8/5/2018 at 4:00 PM, notfriendsftw said:

hey so when i get arrested and the guard says he will take me to jail, it never happens i just go about my day, how do i fix this? is there a mod i need to download for this to work?

the arrest is from the mod not normal arrests and he says he will take me to jail then dialog ends and nothing happens

20 minutes ago, notfriendsftw said:

the arrest is from the mod not normal arrests and he says he will take me to jail then dialog ends and nothing happens

I'm assuming you mean prison overhaul patched? Is the MCM showing up?

If it's not POP, what is the mod name that you're using for the arrest scene? Without knowing that, we've really got no starting point to help you.

I've had issues with POP v3.53 starting up on a fresh install or new game. I've worked around it by installing v3.51, letting it initialize and get things setup in the MCM before upgrading again. But since I've been testing a few things out recently, I've just left 3.51 for now.

Might be better to ask on that mods' page though. It's not a DD issue.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

I'm assuming you mean prison overhaul patched? Is the MCM showing up?

If it's not POP, what is the mod name that you're using for the arrest scene? Without knowing that, we've really got no starting point to help you.

I've had issues with POP v3.53 starting up on a fresh install or new game. I've worked around it by installing v3.51, letting it initialize and get things setup in the MCM before upgrading again. But since I've been testing a few things out recently, I've just left 3.51 for now.

Might be better to ask on that mods' page though. It's not a DD issue.

thanks i didnt know i needed POP

Hey guys,

I do appreciate your work on this project.

However, since I installed the BETA version I'm running into constant CTD issues during the loading phase.

I followed the installing instructions as stated and batch built the sliders as emphasized. I went thru all the necessary steps required for any mods (LOOT, FNIS, etc).

The CTD happens before the game is loaded so papyrus doesn't log anything. Starting a new game, using coc qasmoke in main-menudisabling mods suspected to conflict with DD. Nothing seems to be working. The issue resolves only when I disable all three DD mods.

I was wondering if anyone here has the same issue... or if there's some sort of a known workaround.

I'd treasure any help ? thnx.

P.S: I'm using UUNP bodysliders with UNP body renewal textures - HDT-SMP.

22 minutes ago, Garry The Sloth said:

Hey guys,

I do appreciate your work on this project.

However, since I installed the BETA version I'm running into constant CTD issues during the loading phase.

I followed the installing instructions as stated and batch built the sliders as emphasized. I went thru all the necessary steps required for any mods (LOOT, FNIS, etc).

The CTD happens before the game is loaded so papyrus doesn't log anything. Starting a new game, using coc qasmoke in main-menudisabling mods suspected to conflict with DD. Nothing seems to be working. The issue resolves only when I disable all three DD mods.

I was wondering if anyone here has the same issue... or if there's some sort of a known workaround.

I'd treasure any help ? thnx.

P.S: I'm using UUNP bodysliders with UNP body renewal textures - HDT-SMP.

Which SKSE Version?

8 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Any current recommendations with chain restraints? Last time i tried DD i didn't have HDT SMP installed and i'm hesitating to add it. But chains hanging from invisible points like vertical sticks wasn't that good sight.

I don't think that it will work as intended, but info about the outcome will be helpful...

22 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I don't think that it will work as intended, but info about the outcome will be helpful...

I was more looking about general experiences about it. Aren't you guys using cursed loot or other mods? Seeing chain restraints should be 100% unavoidable, so what is it like for the rest of you and does anyone actually recommend HDT for SE? Like am i the only one who sees them bugged. Using "CBBE Body Physics" btw.

Also i noticed that player isn't opening mouth when gag is used. In oldrim's DD that was handled through expressions.

16 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I was more looking about general experiences about it. Aren't you guys using cursed loot or other mods? Seeing chain restraints should be 100% unavoidable, so what is it like for the rest of you and does anyone actually recommend HDT for SE? Like am i the only one who sees them bugged. Using "CBBE Body Physics" btw.

Also i noticed that player isn't opening mouth when gag is used. In oldrim's DD that was handled through expressions.

For the gags you should use the mfg console fix from nexus. The heretic stuff is only working correctly with the oldrim HDT. For Se you have to wait until an official version of HDT is released and the models get fixed.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is no HDT-PE for SE, probably never will be, the original author is focusing on HDT-SMP, which DD does not use. CBBE Body Physics has nothing to do with HDT.

On 8/8/2018 at 11:49 PM, Pfiffy said:

For the gags you should use the mfg console fix from nexus. The heretic stuff is only working correctly with the oldrim HDT. For Se you have to wait until an official version of HDT is released and the models get fixed.

Thank you. Just "Mfg Fix" though: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?

And a present, what it looks like with DCUR debug...

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.jpg