4 hours ago, Siccorro said:

I'm getting an error pop up in game atm I haven't been able to fix yet. Appears to be with any boot items with heels on them. It says Netimmerse Override required and its missing.

Then something isn't right with your conversion of Racemenu, probably missing skee.dll, or you left the old dlls in there i.e chargen, nioverride, hudextension.

Followers are ignoring the devices in combat, espically Serana. Even though the device works fine outside of combat, they would pullout weapons or cast spells from time to time in combat and i've tried putting them in mittens but it only works sometime. Serana completely ignore her devices and fucking annoy me with her chain lightening and it seems to never work in combat. 

On 7/22/2018 at 8:59 PM, FlameSwordedLink said:

Is this normal and resolves itself in the game? Or did I install it incorrectly? This is for DDX 4.1 SE Beta 2. There's also an extra BreastRopeExtreme file with no texture, mesh, bodyslide, or something. It's just empty. 

What body do you have, and have you done a batch build in bodyslide?

If you have CBBE SE, did you grab the new bodyslide files from pg 9? The sliders for CBBE LE and CBBE SE are not the same.

Breastropeextreme is a known issue. It can be ignored, or there's at least two ways to fix it.

Let's see if I do this right :)

The complex method:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=2314050

The easy method:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=2279441

Together with all the files i got almost everything to work with no major CTDs its an amazing mod. 

The only thing i didnt get to work was net immerse i converted racemenu successfully and installed it got a few CTDs but nothing consistent so it was t an isse but i didnt want racemenu because i use ECE and when i enable racemenu every slider for ece dissapeared no matter what order the installation or load order was, racemenu character edit barely had anything and since net immerse doesnt have a standalone for special edition i gave up on it everything else seem to work except the high heels nio isnt actually running but its scripts seem to. I just grabben nio for oldrim deleted the dll and ini and everything seem to work alright, i rather play without the heels than play with a character created with vanilla sliders 

DD and DCL seem to work anyway so i dont think im missing much :)

@pappana You could do the same conversion for the standalone netimmerse override. Just delete the nioverride dll and replace it with skee...

There's a miniguide for ece users in the stickies for xpmsse. Just don't forget to get the sse engine fixes or you may get crashes when loading mods. xpmsse and skee have a bit of an issue working together.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

@pappana You could do the same conversion for the standalone netimmerse override. Just delete the nioverride dll and replace it with skee...

There's a miniguide for ece users in the stickies for xpmsse. Just don't forget to get the sse engine fixes or you may get crashes when loading mods. xpmsse and skee have a bit of an issue working together.

OH ok thanks i will try that :)

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, zarantha said:

What body do you have, and have you done a batch build in bodyslide?

If you have CBBE SE, did you grab the new bodyslide files from pg 9? The sliders for CBBE LE and CBBE SE are not the same.

Breastropeextreme is a known issue. It can be ignored, or there's at least two ways to fix it.

Let's see if I do this right :)

The complex method:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=2314050

The easy method:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=2279441

Thanks! I'll fix that ASAP!

56 minutes ago, zarantha said:

No. Did you grab all three mods from the DD SE page? There's DD, DDa, and the blank download is DDx.

i installed the first mod on the top and everything was magically fixed

crazy how life works isnt it

ok I am going to give this ago once more! it worked fine for me in alpha other then a random CTD in riften. but I have not been able to get beta2 to load instant CDT when i start the game. is there a certain zaz i need  or something i know there 4 or 5 versions out there i just have no clue why its crashing i made a profile with just the preregs  that did not work so i went back to my old game but this line of mods and the mods that come with it was the major reason i played old rim. I really want it to work!

Loved DCW and DD for fo4 and came here only to realize that the Skyrim versions are waaaaaay more in depth with crispy animations and stunningly realistic designs, which is amazing so props to everyone who worked on these, and thank you so much.

Now to the questions and issues.

1. I use CBBE curvy body with FNIS idles and Pretty animations, and I've noticed that aside from minor clipping here and there, the arm and leg cuffs do not bind together as they did in FO4, meaning my characters hands and legs are free to move about unhindered. Is this a feature or a bug? I also use Girly animation in case that causes the issue, but I always run FNIS after installations and have not noticed any other animation issues.

2. Even with the custom slider data and hotfix I am noticing the loose chains never seem to display properly (i.e. the pear and chain plug), and instead float in a mangled mess between the PC's legs. I do use the CBP physics so that may be the issue, but I assume this is a known issue based on reading previous comments, so I just figured I'd chime in on that one to say it is definitely a problem in my setup.

3. Lydia managed to get herself caught in an open straightjacket, but her shield seems perpetually wedged in her asscrack as though she is holding it back there (maybe she's trying to tell me something). I assume that is because it is her default shield and thus never gets unequipped without another weapon taking its place.

4. Lastly, not an issue, but I am curious what options there are for escaping the bondage. I would like to try to play with the default settings so I can get a feel for the mechanics before fiddling around with the values, but I am noticing that other than finding the right key or managing to struggle my way out there aren't any other real options for removing restraints. Am I missing something or is this intended? Are there no NPC's willing to help that I haven't found yet? I do have DCL, DHelpless, and DCaptures but I don't know that those add any escape mechanisms.

Again, thanks for all the hard work,  the DD Mods are by far my favorite and I can't wait to see all the fantastic content.

14 hours ago, n64player91 said:

Loved DCW and DD for fo4 and came here only to realize that the Skyrim versions are waaaaaay more in depth with crispy animations and stunningly realistic designs, which is amazing so props to everyone who worked on these, and thank you so much.

Now to the questions and issues.

1. I use CBBE curvy body with FNIS idles and Pretty animations, and I've noticed that aside from minor clipping here and there, the arm and leg cuffs do not bind together as they did in FO4, meaning my characters hands and legs are free to move about unhindered. Is this a feature or a bug? I also use Girly animation in case that causes the issue, but I always run FNIS after installations and have not noticed any other animation issues.

2. Even with the custom slider data and hotfix I am noticing the loose chains never seem to display properly (i.e. the pear and chain plug), and instead float in a mangled mess between the PC's legs. I do use the CBP physics so that may be the issue, but I assume this is a known issue based on reading previous comments, so I just figured I'd chime in on that one to say it is definitely a problem in my setup.

3. Lydia managed to get herself caught in an open straightjacket, but her shield seems perpetually wedged in her asscrack as though she is holding it back there (maybe she's trying to tell me something). I assume that is because it is her default shield and thus never gets unequipped without another weapon taking its place.

4. Lastly, not an issue, but I am curious what options there are for escaping the bondage. I would like to try to play with the default settings so I can get a feel for the mechanics before fiddling around with the values, but I am noticing that other than finding the right key or managing to struggle my way out there aren't any other real options for removing restraints. Am I missing something or is this intended? Are there no NPC's willing to help that I haven't found yet? I do have DCL, DHelpless, and DCaptures but I don't know that those add any escape mechanisms.

Again, thanks for all the hard work,  the DD Mods are by far my favorite and I can't wait to see all the fantastic content.

If you have captured dreams the master there will help you out for a price npc's will help you or give you keys depending on your values in setting. there is also the struggle out option. I cant get the mod to run to save my life right now i get CTD any time i try to load or start a game but I have played it a lot and it takes no little amount of fine tuning to match your play style. the great thing about it is you can tune just about everything in setting and 1/2 the fun is figuring out what you want better or worse chances of happening! 

Okay I am not new to modding but this is a new one to me. I am using Mod Organizer 2. I downloaded both Devious Devices files. put them in the proper place and installed them DD 3.0 first then the 4.1 file. I tried each file alone and the same issue comes up either way. Expansion.esm is missing. I tried redownloading the files on the off chance I somehow didnt get the complete files without the files going corrupt. Is there a place I can get Expansion.esm by itself or a way to fix this?

36 minutes ago, SimianJyhad said:

Okay I am not new to modding but this is a new one to me. I am using Mod Organizer 2. I downloaded both Devious Devices files. put them in the proper place and installed them DD 3.0 first then the 4.1 file. I tried each file alone and the same issue comes up either way. Expansion.esm is missing. I tried redownloading the files on the off chance I somehow didnt get the complete files without the files going corrupt. Is there a place I can get Expansion.esm by itself or a way to fix this?

All 3 versions in the download are needed. You have to install all of them 

I have all 3 i think my problem is with zaz 8 cbbe hdt. i have racemenu and all the fixes to make it work but if i switch back to 7 or 8 i get instant CTD on start up if i use hdt it works fine with all my mods but DD as soon as i activate the 3 i get CTD everytime i try to load a new game or continue a old one! it worked fine for me in alpha but beta will not run :o( I think i read somewhere it works best with zaz 7.0 but then game wont run. lol im just hoping Kimy comes out with a new version soon,

7 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

I have all 3 i think my problem is with zaz 8 cbbe hdt. i have racemenu and all the fixes to make it work but if i switch back to 7 or 8 i get instant CTD on start up if i use hdt it works fine with all my mods but DD as soon as i activate the 3 i get CTD everytime i try to load a new game or continue a old one! it worked fine for me in alpha but beta will not run :o( I think i read somewhere it works best with zaz 7.0 but then game wont run. lol im just hoping Kimy comes out with a new version soon,

Hmm, there is something else which is creating your problem. See whats missing from here in your NMM.

image.thumb.png.c5ac144d93921cb1f7a82131304987e2.png

image.thumb.png.151b21d997f9247209d3e3e7924a04ab.png

hi.

i installed all three mods and now when i try to batch build this is the result. can someone help. i dont get what the problem is. it just some of the models but still.

Edit1: i found where the items that are missing there texture is :D steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\nsfwmods\skyriml&rcollection

edit2: also dashas stuff seems to have the same problem.

Um help.png

3 hours ago, Rasthal said:

hi.

i installed all three mods and now when i try to batch build this is the result. can someone help. i dont get what the problem is. it just some of the models but still.

Edit: i found where the items that are missing there texture is :D steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\nsfwmods\skyriml&rcollection

Um help.png

Cause these outfits are actually added by some other mods. But the bodyslide files are in the expansion. So you get these noimage outfits.

9 minutes ago, Rasthal said:

so its the same with dashas stuff? cuse ingame its just purple in the inventory.

probably. or the textures are SSE incompatible.

do you have some dds files in this folder?

"data\textures\devious\devices\dasha"

You need to install Deviously Cursed Loot for the dasha stuff.