I have a small problem with the mod, after the installation, some female NPC's walk with arms taken behind their backs as if the arms were tied.

Normally the walk animations of the female NPC's are controlled by "FNIS Sexy Move". But now, at least one of the animations is no longer from FNIS Sexy Move.

does anyone know the problem?

17 hours ago, green365 said:

anyone know whats new in 4.3 from 4.2? had a quick look at the git but seems somewhat neglected in terms of changelogs :)

you need to look at the LE mods for the changelogs. This is also why you should go to the LE page for everything other than SE conversion issues (HDT SMP, DLLs, niooverride/inflation, and bodyslide mostly)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration/

What's New in Version V4.3a

Released September 10, 2019

Version 4.3a

- Fixed: The FNIS file that was released as a part of DDX when it belongs to DDI, got moved to DDI.
- Fixed: The animation filter will no longer (fruitlessly) try to replace foreplay animations with non-existing bound ones.
- Fixed: The Gag effect, Hobble Dress effect, and sound effect scripts now handle script updates correctly.

Version 4.3

- Added: 136 rope devices made by Supertin (standard rope, black, red and white color variants)!
- Added: 13 new gags and collars made by Collygon!
- Added: 4 new bound sex animations for the pet suit, made by Billyy!
- Added: New perk system for bound combat that makes your kicks stronger and/or reduces your damage taken, depending on what devices are worn and for how long.
- Added: When NPCs get equipped with a suit or wrist restraint, their outfit will get temporarily removed.
- Added: MCM toggle for new bound combat perk system
- Changed: Removed deprecated armbinder effect code.
- Fixed: The animation filter now correctly handles all wrist restraint types.
- Fixed: The routine used to check for valid SexLab scene actors can now correctly tell apart animals from creatures.
- Fixed: Several harness AAs no longer block the belt slot when they shouldn't.
- Fixed: Shouting no longer breaks NPC animations.
- Fixed: Added missing 5th stage to Billyy's yoke animations
- Fixed: Open belts will not allow vaginal/anal sex if a hobble skirt is worn
- Fixed: The Transparent Open Eyes Hood no longer applies a blindfold effect.
- Fixed: The Inventory item from Red Leather Blindfold (Custom) now uses the correct rendered item.
- Fixed: Rusty Ring Gag and Iron Ring gag now allow eating.
- Fixed: Removed some unneccessary animation slots claimed by DD.
- Fixed: The custom white leather blindfold now works properly

11 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I have a small problem with the mod, after the installation, some female NPC's walk with arms taken behind their backs as if the arms were tied.

Normally the walk animations of the female NPC's are controlled by "FNIS Sexy Move". But now, at least one of the animations is no longer from FNIS Sexy Move.

does anyone know the problem?

FNIS sexy move conflicts. There might be some config to install or option in sexy move's mcm, but i don't know it. If you can't figure it out, you'll need to pick which mod you want.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

FNIS sexy move conflicts. There might be some config to install or option in sexy move's mcm, but i don't know it. If you can't figure it out, you'll need to pick which mod you want.

I think I know which NPC's are involved now. The NPC's where I noticed a change in the walk are from the Immersive Wenches mod. I just don't know why.

22 hours ago, zarantha said:

you need to look at the LE mods for the changelogs. This is also why you should go to the LE page for everything other than SE conversion issues (HDT SMP, DLLs, niooverride/inflation, and bodyslide mostly)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration/

What's New in Version V4.3a

Released September 10, 2019

Version 4.3a

- Fixed: The FNIS file that was released as a part of DDX when it belongs to DDI, got moved to DDI.
- Fixed: The animation filter will no longer (fruitlessly) try to replace foreplay animations with non-existing bound ones.
- Fixed: The Gag effect, Hobble Dress effect, and sound effect scripts now handle script updates correctly.

Version 4.3

- Added: 136 rope devices made by Supertin (standard rope, black, red and white color variants)!
- Added: 13 new gags and collars made by Collygon!
- Added: 4 new bound sex animations for the pet suit, made by Billyy!
- Added: New perk system for bound combat that makes your kicks stronger and/or reduces your damage taken, depending on what devices are worn and for how long.
- Added: When NPCs get equipped with a suit or wrist restraint, their outfit will get temporarily removed.
- Added: MCM toggle for new bound combat perk system
- Changed: Removed deprecated armbinder effect code.
- Fixed: The animation filter now correctly handles all wrist restraint types.
- Fixed: The routine used to check for valid SexLab scene actors can now correctly tell apart animals from creatures.
- Fixed: Several harness AAs no longer block the belt slot when they shouldn't.
- Fixed: Shouting no longer breaks NPC animations.
- Fixed: Added missing 5th stage to Billyy's yoke animations
- Fixed: Open belts will not allow vaginal/anal sex if a hobble skirt is worn
- Fixed: The Transparent Open Eyes Hood no longer applies a blindfold effect.
- Fixed: The Inventory item from Red Leather Blindfold (Custom) now uses the correct rendered item.
- Fixed: Rusty Ring Gag and Iron Ring gag now allow eating.
- Fixed: Removed some unneccessary animation slots claimed by DD.
- Fixed: The custom white leather blindfold now works properly

Much obliged:)

13 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

I have a quick question about how DD items work in terms of the menus.

Does it use the enchantment to trigger the menus properly and if the enchantment was altered just slightly by a different mod, would it break it?

Its mainly this mod im asking about: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34175?tab=description

I would expect things to break. DD and DCL also note that mods that change how the restraints are handled will break things, I can't imagine that changing the enchantment is any different. Someone else was looking at that mod and ran into some problems, removing it fixed some of them. I consider it incompatible.

The enchantment is one of the script triggers, I don't know if quests when they trigger are just equipping the items and then scripts trigger (seems likely though based on how long things take sometimes) or if the quest triggers the effects at the same time as the equip. Menu options for locking up or escaping are based on the scripts.

18 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I think I know which NPC's are involved now. The NPC's where I noticed a change in the walk are from the Immersive Wenches mod. I just don't know why.

I don't use either mod, but if you search this thread and the LE thread, you might find some info.

Good afternoon help me pops up error 

Error: Arousal Threshold passed invalid lookup string What can be connected with?

[05/04/2020 - 10:44:51AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[05/04/2020 - 10:44:51AM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()
[05/04/2020 - 10:44:52AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499973)
[05/04/2020 - 10:44:52AM] ============================================================
[05/04/2020 - 10:44:52AM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): Error: ArousalThreshold passed invalid lookup string (
Желание)!
[05/04/2020 - 10:44:52AM]

On 5/2/2020 at 7:25 PM, zarantha said:

On 5/3/2020 at 2:39 AM, AreaGamer said:

This is my issue.  Did you find a fix?  I love the sexy move - do not wish to go back to crap walks!

Hi everyone. Having a bit of trouble. Whenever I go to download the mods, the lil download window pops up, but it appears empty. I can, however, click the download botton, but it times out. I'm not sure if this a website problem, or its on me. If anyone has any tips they could shoot my way, that'd be badass. 

I think I have found a major bug in the mod or maybe I have just really messed up. When trying on the belts from DD Assets the belt sits perfectly on my body just like I built it using BodySlide, however when I use the same chastity belts from DD Integration they clip through my belly. Viewing in BodySlide I can only find DD Assets and DD Expansion stuff to build, but no DD Integration. Could it be that DD Integration belts don't use the same BodySlide build as the DD Assets belts, and since there are no chastity belts to build for DD Integration in BodySlide, they just use the standard shape that clips for me?

9 hours ago, Avelyn said:

Does leash functionality work in SE? Does SpellCastVibrate do anything? Seems like a lot of the magicka penalty stuff is commented out.

We aren't editing scripts except to change nio checks. Nothing was commented out for SE only for DD.

The only thing that might be commenting out stuff is the controller fix - but this doesn't come with the DD download.

Aside from that, if something is commented out, it's because it's commented out in LE too.

But yes, leash should work. I don't know what SpellCastVibrate does, but piercings and plugs do vibrate.

2 hours ago, SabrinaPurple said:

I think I have found a major bug in the mod or maybe I have just really messed up. When trying on the belts from DD Assets the belt sits perfectly on my body just like I built it using BodySlide, however when I use the same chastity belts from DD Integration they clip through my belly. Viewing in BodySlide I can only find DD Assets and DD Expansion stuff to build, but no DD Integration. Could it be that DD Integration belts don't use the same BodySlide build as the DD Assets belts, and since there are no chastity belts to build for DD Integration in BodySlide, they just use the standard shape that clips for me?

These are all merged into one mod now for SE. DDi in SE and LE does not contain any assets except for 2 gag nifs. It is primarily animations, interfaces, scripts, and the dll.

Anything that you see from additem menu (or similar) for DDi would be using the DDa and DDx assets.

So, likely something wrong. Are you using the latest version from the first post?

If you're using CBBE, have you grabbed the bodyslide group files?

CBBE SE Bodyslide files: DD_DCL_New_CBBE: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

Hey fellas its me again. This time i have problems with animations. Armbinders dont work and the pet play outfits and collars dont work as well. Tried reinstalling zaz and even devious devices but the problem persists. Would really appreciate some insight to this issue

On 4/23/2020 at 10:30 PM, xseno said:

Hello I encountered a strange problem (check the picture). I haven't been using any devices for a while in my playthrought so I have no idea when the problem started. From what I checked the error is on all devices (belts, corsets, straitgh jackets, etc.)

What I checked:

- not a bodyslide error. I have rebuilded and the problems persists. If I start a new game the devices are shaped correctly

- devious devices body morphs are greyed out

- running cursed loot disabled the body morphs problem still persists

Any idea?

image.png.0245511188fe4f33a71db339cf9c92a4.png

Parasites, egg factory or another mod that tries to change the body at runtime
the items often make such things better than the character model
i saw it with egg factory
I didn't notice the eggs
I think cursed Loot can do that too

12 hours ago, yeetboi232 said:

Hey fellas its me again. This time i have problems with animations. Armbinders dont work and the pet play outfits and collars dont work as well. Tried reinstalling zaz and even devious devices but the problem persists. Would really appreciate some insight to this issue

Run fnis, work with a minimal install until you have things working for you, to eliminate conflicts. Minimal = only DD"s requirements, nothing else.

Wait a few minutes for things to apply, or try saving and reloading after it's applied.

Too many things can cause this for much more to be said from a general description.

Looks like several people in DCL had problems with 'no enchantment restriction', so remove that if you have it.

3 hours ago, siggiXD96 said:
Parasites, egg factory or another mod that tries to change the body at runtime
the items often make such things better than the character model
i saw it with egg factory
I didn't notice the eggs
I think cursed Loot can do that too

Ye it was cursed loot cum inflation. Gulping down a potion fixed the problem.

hey, there's a problem with SKSE dll in the installer.

When installing, options for older .dll won't get installed properly. I tried it twice with different ones so it's probably only the .73 version.

A workaround was to manually copy the one needed after installation. That solved the error in MO.