On 4/16/2020 at 1:51 PM, zarantha said:

That's as 'fixed' as we can get them. ankle chains should work, but will need a hard save and game restart. Dropping to menu and loading again didn't work iirc.

Prisoner Chains hasn't changed since march last year. I don't know why it breaks for some people now. Looks like the LE file is newer than the SE file at this point, hmm. Might be worth it to go back and look at them again. For now, if you're getting a CTD, try redownloading and reinstalling HDT SMP. If it's still CTDing after that, the only workaround for now is to install the hotfix.

So are they just going to be broken forever?

Is there any chance of fixing them in the foreseeable future? Or is this mod just doomed to be a mess on SE forever?

Did some testing myself, here is the list what issues I found (some were mentioned already, some mentioned I skipped from the list)

Bone gag                                     bugs out mfg            
Arm cuffs                                     mesh is a bit displaced during struggle animation            
Rubber gloves (short)                  removes wrist part (might be 3bbb bodyslide issue, another mod)             
Rubber boots                              are ignoring weights            
Rubber socks                               are ignoring weights            
Rubber gloves (long)                    coloured (black including) are ignoring weights, transparent fine?            
Restrictive boots                          removes ankle part (noticable with transparent) (might be 3bbb bodyslide issue, another mod)          
Transparent boots DDx-3d2dd    model is missing            
Rope gags                                   duplicate messages on equipping                    
Iron chain harness wrists              chain is floating            
Prisoner chains                            chain is floating            
Iron ring slave boots                    are ignoring weights                     
yoke DDx-4f92d                          model is missing    
uncoloured rope                          lots are ignoring weights    

Various

1. Equipping from fav menu locks device without asking        
2. Heavybondage doesn't prevent from using inventory (should it?)

UPD
mesh missing for zadx_Harness_Full_RopeAA [ARMA:060486DF] (original mod has it also missing?)
devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness (full)\FT_RopeHarness (full)_1.nif

1 hour ago, lurar said:

Is there any chance of fixing them in the foreseeable future? Or is this mod just doomed to be a mess on SE forever?

Maybe you can find someone who is good at writing xmls and better at rebuilding the nifs. I ran out of ideas...

3 hours ago, lurar said:

Need someone who can create meshes to fix them for SE. Pfiffy, a few others, and I have tried, but we aren't modders on the level needed here. We can do the technical stuff of converting and even updating some scripts, but we don't write or create from scratch. The best we were able to do was keep the HDT stuff from crashing most people. You're welcome to try fixing it yourself.

On 4/17/2020 at 4:52 AM, NobodyImportant33333 said:

Are you using Fores New Idles in Skyrim? I can confirm that the animations revert to vanilla when moving in combat when using an armbinder or yoke, but I don't have the vanilla sprint anim issue. I'm running Nemesis, so there may be some problems with that animation compiler.

I tried using Fnis, Nemesis, Both, nothings seems to fix the animations consitently

It would be nice to know if there are even people that have it working and how they did it

EDIT: Also are there maybe some settings for FNIS, FNIS PCEA, XPMSE32 or simmaler that need to be changed (maybe someone knows something about that)?

1 hour ago, Neko14789 said:

I tried using Fnis, Nemesis, Both, nothings seems to fix the animations consitently

It would be nice to know if there are even people that have it working and how they did it

EDIT: Also are there maybe some settings for FNIS, FNIS PCEA, XPMSE32 or simmaler that need to be changed (maybe someone knows something about that)?

Couldn't get nemesis to work, and it's still beta, so i ditched it. You  can't use both.

DD animations work, but are sensitive to script lag. So if you have a slow/old pc or a lot of script heavy mods, sometimes the DD poses don't work. It's one reason why i ditched DD while i was on LE, my pc was marginal. Works a lot better on SE with the new pc, but at times things still don't get into the right pose for a few minutes. But i do have a lot of script heavy stuff, so...  ymmv

3 hours ago, Neko14789 said:

I am currently trying to use Dynamic Animation Replacer to replace the animations when bound. It's hard, but somehow seems easier to fix than to find the interfering mod. ?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Couldn't get nemesis to work, and it's still beta, so i ditched it. You  can't use both.

DD animations work, but are sensitive to script lag. So if you have a slow/old pc or a lot of script heavy mods, sometimes the DD poses don't work. It's one reason why i ditched DD while i was on LE, my pc was marginal. Works a lot better on SE with the new pc, but at times things still don't get into the right pose for a few minutes. But i do have a lot of script heavy stuff, so...  ymmv

The thing is that the animations work in specific cases, eg jumping or something, it just seems like some animations just dont exist or trigger.

Also, is there a good way to find out if i have a script overload or what it is called when having to many scripts ?

1 hour ago, mrdoodle said:

I am currently trying to use Dynamic Animation Replacer to replace the animations when bound. It's hard, but somehow seems easier to fix than to find the interfering mod. ?

Sounds interesting, but tbh i would still like to know why it dosen't work, cause some other mods propably have the same issuses

9 minutes ago, Neko14789 said:

The thing is that the animations work in specific cases, eg jumping or something, it just seems like some animations just dont exist or trigger.

Also, is there a good way to find out if i have a script overload or what it is called when having to many scripts ?

Not really a hard and fast way that i know of. stack dumps in the papyrus log can indicate this, but they can happen even without too much load. Mostly from what I've seen it's symptomatic - things don't trigger when they're supposed to, or take a long time to trigger.

I"m having trouble with the armbinder. When I equip one I'm first asked if I want to take it off or endure binds (as if I were unequipping instead of equipping it), then it asks me whether I want to manipulate locks, and only afterwards does it ask me if I want to put it on or carry on. This is obviously the wrong order, and the "take it off option" shouldn't have even been prompted. The second problem is that I cannot get it off. When I try to unequip it, the "take it off" option and the "struggle" option always result in a failed attempt. This results in the armbinder being irremovable, there is no option to unlock with key, cut it, and console commands can't remove it. I also had DD Helpless se, DD for HIm se, and Captured Dreams installed, but disabling these mods didn't fix the problem. If I had to guess, this is probably a script error in DD's zadArmbinderQuestScript.psc, but I can't confirm that. I'm using MO2 as a mod manager if that's relevant,. I'll attach the file I suspect is the issue. It's normally located source > Scripts.

zadArmbinderQuestScript.psc

2 hours ago, AJHell said:

I"m having trouble with the armbinder. When I equip one I'm first asked if I want to take it off or endure binds (as if I were unequipping instead of equipping it), then it asks me whether I want to manipulate locks, and only afterwards does it ask me if I want to put it on or carry on. This is obviously the wrong order, and the "take it off option" shouldn't have even been prompted. The second problem is that I cannot get it off. When I try to unequip it, the "take it off" option and the "struggle" option always result in a failed attempt. This results in the armbinder being irremovable, there is no option to unlock with key, cut it, and console commands can't remove it. I also had DD Helpless se, DD for HIm se, and Captured Dreams installed, but disabling these mods didn't fix the problem. If I had to guess, this is probably a script error in DD's zadArmbinderQuestScript.psc, but I can't confirm that. I'm using MO2 as a mod manager if that's relevant,. I'll attach the file I suspect is the issue. It's normally located source > Scripts.

zadArmbinderQuestScript.psc 3.54 kB · 0 downloads

I have no idea why you're getting that. Your script matches what I have and I do not see this issue.  If you start a new game, do you still see this? Sounds like maybe an armbinder was only (somehow) partially removed?

As for removing it, try devious devices helpers (npc follower can try to remove) or device devices equip. I don't recall if there are se versions up, but the both ported and are working ok for me.

3 hours ago, NTWY said:

maybe the mod didn't install properly but i don't get how to acquire the books back the college in winterhlod . Can someone help me get started with the mod?

not sure what you're talking about here. this mod has no quests, it provides devices for other mods to make use of.

Hello,

Maybe someone give me some hints, i'm currently stuck in the Setup. I have the issue that the Chains are not moving and connected etc.

I was searching this thread i found a lot of questios regarding this topic but some of the infos seems outdated or not valid anymore.

If my understanding is correct it should be as simple at this:

Install DD and SMP, run FNIS and you are done.

The setup: Newest version of SE and SKSE -> installed DD with "None"

DCL installed and loaded after DD

HDT SMP installed and working (clothes, hair etc is moving)

Used Body: CBBE with 3bbb

3BBB Slider installed and batche builded everything

FNIS was executed afterwards

I tried setting in FNIS MO the option "Devious ... LL" Patch but i'm not sure if this is working, i can't find the option if i run FNIS normaly

i was reading something about a 3bbb patch. Is there a link to it? Is it related to the chain problem?

regards

How do i get the physics working on the devices? The pear of anguish with the sign, chain, and bell, as well as all the other physics objects are just frozen in place. I have HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11-30872-2-11-1578745910 installed and it's working with other mods.

17 hours ago, coffeeink said:

Hello,

Maybe someone give me some hints, i'm currently stuck in the Setup. I have the issue that the Chains are not moving and connected etc.

I was searching this thread i found a lot of questios regarding this topic but some of the infos seems outdated or not valid anymore.

If my understanding is correct it should be as simple at this:

Install DD and SMP, run FNIS and you are done.

The setup: Newest version of SE and SKSE -> installed DD with "None"

DCL installed and loaded after DD

HDT SMP installed and working (clothes, hair etc is moving)

Used Body: CBBE with 3bbb

3BBB Slider installed and batche builded everything

FNIS was executed afterwards

I tried setting in FNIS MO the option "Devious ... LL" Patch but i'm not sure if this is working, i can't find the option if i run FNIS normaly

i was reading something about a 3bbb patch. Is there a link to it? Is it related to the chain problem?

regards

Don't use that FNIS patch, I have no idea where it comes from. I don't have it.

I've also configured FNIS as an executable and run it from MO2 that way, I don't use the Tools > FNIS in MO2.

Otherwise, that looks right.  I stopped using 3BBB, but when I was using it there were no new issues with the chains.

It is a known issue that we cannot fix that the chains do not all connect. They should move though.

Are you using DD 4.3?

Tried starting a new game? Does it work there?

If you have ddhotfix, remove it. It is only to remove physics when the cause of CTD can't be found or SMP is not installed.

16 hours ago, loversusers said:

hi as a new user.  Does this work?

1. buy from  Laura's Bondage Shop

2. trade with follower to let them wear it

3. initiate animation with follower using eager npc.

I got this result.

1. the follower has arms not tied to devices, or hands showing it unbound position

2. no device animation playing.  still running regular slal animations

The NPC should get the arms tied in the back with an armbinder, or other appropriate poses. You may need to wait a few minutes or load a new cell before it applies.

There are not many bound animations. DD comes with some, but they don't seem to consistently play based on reports from others. Make sure you only have DD or ZAZ handling the animation filter. They both cannot have the option set.

12 hours ago, lenxxx said:

How do i get the physics working on the devices? The pear of anguish with the sign, chain, and bell, as well as all the other physics objects are just frozen in place. I have HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11-30872-2-11-1578745910 installed and it's working with other mods.

Make sure you don't have DD hotfix installed, and try testing on a new game.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Don't use that FNIS patch, I have no idea where it comes from. I don't have it.

I've also configured FNIS as an executable and run it from MO2 that way, I don't use the Tools > FNIS in MO2.

Otherwise, that looks right.  I stopped using 3BBB, but when I was using it there were no new issues with the chains.

It is a known issue that we cannot fix that the chains do not all connect. They should move though.

Are you using DD 4.3?

Tried starting a new game? Does it work there?

If you have ddhotfix, remove it. It is only to remove physics when the cause of CTD can't be found or SMP is not installed.

Thanks for clarifying about the chains issue, been looking around for solutions. Does the picture below, look normal?

Spoiler

TIM截图20200422204900.png

1 hour ago, dzpliu said:

Thanks for clarifying about the chains issue, been looking around for solutions. Does the picture below, look normal?

Hide contents

TIM截图20200422204900.png

Yes, sadly, that's normal until we can find someone with the skills to redo the meshes.  It's the same with other wrist bindings and the prisoner chains are in a similar situation.

I've been messing around with converting the Petsuit to CBBE bodyslide and made pretty good progress on it. Here's what I've got so far

Pet Suit Bodyslide v0.1.7z

Known issues-

Some minor deformities, especially in the right shoulder - I'm probably gonna need to delete some morph sliders and correct others. Tried to fix some of these, but the edge seams made it difficult. May try exporting to Blender to seal seams.

Morph file _0 isn't being recognized - Currently, setting the weight slider to lower than 1 doesn't shrink the Petsuit to fit, Probably because the morph files are too different. I suspect minor deformities are to blame. May not be a issue, depending on the body type.

The process of fixing this proper may take quite some time, so I decided to post what I have now.