5 minutes ago, htfdtfan said:

The instructions say to download all three files on the mod, but there is only one file (a link to a MEGA download page) under the downloads menu. Did the three files get merged into one download?

Yes

On 2/5/2020 at 10:11 AM, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

for those who have a CTD at the start of a DD animation (struggle in particular) like me, I think I have found the problem (but not the original cause) and suggest a workaround.

On my environment, I have 90% of the time a CTD when a DD animation is triggered.
If I deactivate the gamepad in the options of Skyrim SE, no CTD, animations go well.
In addition, this problem only occurs on Windows 10; I have exactly the same configuration on Windows 7 (same PC, same version of skse, mods, load order, save, ...) and no CTD on Windows 7.
The problem also occurs on a new game with only the DD mods and their dependencies installed.
Mysterious ...

After many tests and adding traces in the zadLibs.pex script, I think I have identified the cause of the CTD, it is the command "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" where when the CTD occurs the argument returned by "Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward ")" has the value -1, which causes the CTD (see wiki: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TapKey_-_Input

However, I have no idea why the value -1 is returned most of the time instead of the "real" value ...

Workaround :
I recompiled the script after commenting the line "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" -> I no longer have any CTD when a DD animation is triggered.

On the other hand, disabling this line suppresses the auto-walk detection test before triggering the animation; I do not know the impact but I think it is minimal and I have not yet noted anything negative on my playthrough.

I hope it will help those who encounter a CTD when starting a DD animation.

The proposed file contains the script zadLibs.pex and its source file zadLibs.psc
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / source / scripts

A big thank you to the DD team for this superb mod, and those who ported it on SSE.FIX DD anims CTD.rar

almost a week of testing and messing around and googling and trying to make my own fix, i find this.....thank you oh thank you kinda person ❤️

9 hours ago, lurar said:

That fixed it.

Also, is there a way to disable Sexlab Lip Sync only when wearing a gag? Currently whenever it plays is causes clipping with the gag.

Not that I know of. Just disable lip sync entirely if its a problem for you.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:35 AM, prometheusx said:

Well this is primary a question of your personal taste.

I had deleted all the FunnyBiz animations, because i didn't like them, specially animations groups like Guro, Necro, Molag.

In my setup they were often poorly (unimmersive) chosen.

how do i delete them? 

3 hours ago, GreaseHole said:

how do i delete them? 

Untick them in the mod-manager and run FNIS afterwards.

Alternative you could reinstall the animation pack.

I think FunnyBiz had a FMod-Installer, where you can choose, which animation group you want to install.  

Then too of course you need to run FNIS again.

Does anyone know how to fix devices being embedded in your/npc bodies? I have reinstalled CBBE with all 3 settings (curvy, slim and vanilla), and I have tried using several bodyslide presets (Body SMP, Body Physics, Body Special) and none of them made any difference. Not a huge thing as the goal of this playthrough is to avoid DD as much as possible, but it would be nice if things looked right. I would also give it a 50/50 on the mouth being open (with mfg fix installed).

Screenshot: https://go.vrelk.com/2yDieCv

Is it normal that the mouth remains closed?
Is it recommended to create a new game with this DD version? is it stable enough or better to wait?

gag.png.c64a769a2c0bac344d105522d6e00856

Hi everyone,

first off, allow me to thank everyone for all the hard work that went into making this mod. For reference, I got it working for Fallout 4 (Fusion Girl port at that and it's pretty sweet) but this one has me stumped. I've done my due diligence and tried troubleshooting it myself for the better part of the weekend but I'm drawing a blank and hope you good folks can help.

None of the DD items show up or do anything ingame. And yes, I've ran BodySlide through MO2 (learned that with Fallout :D). I get no animations, no invisible body parts, no nothing. If I "equipitem itemID" it goes into the actor's inventory but nothing else seemingly happens. Equipping an armbinder for instance doesn't put the hands behind the back as it should, simply nothing happens.

I had a working setup with ZAP 8+ so FNIS should be fine.

CBBE (naked) body shows up fine so BodySlide should be fine. It's just DD that's being a doozie.

I deleted all my mods, wiped the AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE folder for a clean slate but I'm still running into the same issue.

Had an error come up (Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slow) when I loaded SexLab and DD at once on a new game. I was actually happy thinking that would be the answer so I disabled DD, made a clean save with just SexLab loaded and then installed DD but to no avail. I get the "Devious devices 4.2 initialized" (it's actually the latest 4.3), it GetSets the animations seemingly successfully and then a whole big bunch of nothing again. Back to where I was before with my previous ZAP install.

Here's a screenshot of my newest barebones MO2 install.

0tHjlJQ.png

Thanks for any help!

On 4/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, vrelk said:

Does anyone know how to fix devices being embedded in your/npc bodies? I have reinstalled CBBE with all 3 settings (curvy, slim and vanilla), and I have tried using several bodyslide presets (Body SMP, Body Physics, Body Special) and none of them made any difference. Not a huge thing as the goal of this playthrough is to avoid DD as much as possible, but it would be nice if things looked right. I would also give it a 50/50 on the mouth being open (with mfg fix installed).

Screenshot: https://go.vrelk.com/2yDieCv

Did you batch build the outfits?
You might also need the slidergroups.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2438438

Edit: If you're still having issues with the mouth after installing mfg fix, then try the LE script here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=2760447

On 4/5/2020 at 12:11 AM, Kage777 said:

Mmmm, so i thought I fixed everything. Sadly, my game crashes after loading--though I can see my character and the weird sexlab fame error menu. After i click on that to disple it, it crashes. i even went with a file where i had no devices equipped to be sure(Pap0). I'm not sure if it's DD or another mod.

Papyrus.0.log 121.9 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 229.71 kB · 0 downloads

Try installing netscriptframework. At least you should get an actual crash log. papyrus just logs what happened before the crash, which does not necessarily correlate to what caused the crash.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

19 hours ago, DrJackill said:

Hi everyone,

first off, allow me to thank everyone for all the hard work that went into making this mod. For reference, I got it working for Fallout 4 (Fusion Girl port at that and it's pretty sweet) but this one has me stumped. I've done my due diligence and tried troubleshooting it myself for the better part of the weekend but I'm drawing a blank and hope you good folks can help.

None of the DD items show up or do anything ingame. And yes, I've ran BodySlide through MO2 (learned that with Fallout :D). I get no animations, no invisible body parts, no nothing. If I "equipitem itemID" it goes into the actor's inventory but nothing else seemingly happens. Equipping an armbinder for instance doesn't put the hands behind the back as it should, simply nothing happens.

I had a working setup with ZAP 8+ so FNIS should be fine.

CBBE (naked) body shows up fine so BodySlide should be fine. It's just DD that's being a doozie.

I deleted all my mods, wiped the AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE folder for a clean slate but I'm still running into the same issue.

Had an error come up (Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slow) when I loaded SexLab and DD at once on a new game. I was actually happy thinking that would be the answer so I disabled DD, made a clean save with just SexLab loaded and then installed DD but to no avail. I get the "Devious devices 4.2 initialized" (it's actually the latest 4.3), it GetSets the animations seemingly successfully and then a whole big bunch of nothing again. Back to where I was before with my previous ZAP install.

Here's a screenshot of my newest barebones MO2 install.

0tHjlJQ.png

Thanks for any help!

When you run bodyslide, did you set the output folder? or are you getting a meshes folder in your overwrite?
After building the outfits, you should have stuff in meshes, it wouldn't be in the caliente tools directory.

If you explore meshes like you're doing for bodyslide, you should see .tri files in folders like \meshes\Devious\devices

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

When you run bodyslide, did you set the output folder? or are you getting a meshes folder in your overwrite?
After building the outfits, you should have stuff in meshes, it wouldn't be in the caliente tools directory.

If you explore meshes like you're doing for bodyslide, you should see .tri files in folders like \meshes\Devious\devices

Good thinking. Didn't cross my mind that the data tab in MO2 can be used to browse the VFS in real time. That said, \meshes\Devious\devices folder (and a few others) did get generated and it's populated mostly by a bunch of *.nif files and the corresponding *.tri files (for most files, not all - blindfold01.nif and blindfold01_go.nif don't have a .tri file for instance but most do - not sure if that's normal but I assume so).

Some files eventually went to the overwrite folder in mo2 (it turned red from gray) and I'm not quite sure what to do with it (if anything? never had to touch it in my limited modding experience). I'll be Googling that next I suppose.

I normally don't have an output folder set in bodyslide (cbbe in skyrim works fine without it and DD for F4 work fine without it as well), although I did try setting it to the physical path of the Data directory for one build, as well as Ctrl + batch build to a temp folder on my desktop just to make sure the files were being generated (the progress bar says it's building 400 something assets each time I batch build), which they were (again, not sure if I'm supposed to copy those files somewhere or if it's supposed to remember the location).

I have since reinstalled and still running into the same issue.

Excuse the double post, I can't seem to find the edit button if there is one, but I got it working. The last post helped solidify my opinion that everything should be working, and it has been the entire time lol, I was just being a dumbass.

I'm playing a male character and I kept trying to equipitem itemID through the console on female npcs to test it out, which... doesn't work.

So I tried player.additem instead and equipped something myself and what do you know - the arms went behind the back. It was invisible, naturally, but it worked! :D

Off to the races with Puppetmaster now. Thanks again for the help!

3 hours ago, happythoughtsplz said:

New to modding in general here, I installed the main file DD here however MO2 still says I need DD assets and DD Integration.  Only file's I can seem to find is for just Skyrim not Skyrim SE anyone have the other two? Or am I being really dumb here. 

The file from the first post / download page (Devious Devices SE 4.3 .7z) is all you need. All three mods are merged into one fomod, and when you enable the mod, you should have 3 ESMs enabled. Sounds like you might have gotten to the LE devious devices expansion download? Or your install was incomplete.

When I equip the plug "PLUG (TAIL) ("VÖR" BOW)", it doesn't show up on my character. Instead, it hovers under the ground. Is there a way to edit it in Bodyslide or some other way to fix it? The plug is so neat, it'd be a shame not to admire it. It also happens with other similar plugs (The ones that look like pony tails).