8 hours ago, Aldid said:

Physics seem to work fine on most other devices (tail plugs, nipple chains, prisoner chains, some collar chains, etc.) But when I try to equip certain devices the game instantly freezes when I exit menu or otherwise update the displayed clothes.

which items exactly? some of the meshes are reused.

11 hours ago, LunarMaster said:

Thanks for the info, it would be really nice to get the current DDi version working for VR, although I really have no idea how demanding that task is. Basically it is all about the Deviousdevices.dll, right?

Also I can't seem to find older versions, they all redirect me to the up to date versions (4.3)

Yeah, it's basically just the dll that would need to be recompiled. The source is on github if you can find someone who can compile against the vr version of skse.

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDi/tree/master/00 Core/dd_plugin_src

I'd try the vr dll with dd 4.3 anyway. It might work, but I don't know what sksevr that release was created for. The dll source code hasn't been updated in years, so the only reason we need a new dll is because of new skse versions. The main issue with going back to 4.1 is we were still working out the hdt stuff and bodyslide, and i don't recall if the se version had all of the script edits or if one was missing.

Spoiler

*********If you are not using VR, do not use these links. The 4.3 AIO is more up to date with all the fixes.*********

The oldest version i have lying around is 4.2.

I found DDx and DDi 4.1 on Kimy's github. DDa is not updated anymore, so it's still 3.0. I have run these through cathedral to convert them. ESMs are still form 43, I don't recall that there was actual need to convert them, and resaving caused some errors. I deleted the dll from DDi, to make sure LE version is not used by mistake. VR dll should go in \SKSE\Plugins.

DDa3.0SE:  https://mega.nz/#!SFJTRbwY!eBqmEUCWkiEiwv8uscb_QabNcd44Xkc5opCG3gu-7b0

DDi 4.1 converted: https://mega.nz/#!RapzETSQ!Oq7quWkoEJMuCmIzk5a9M8mI3W8ruZYjJ916Q8EoG70

DDx 4.1 converted: https://mega.nz/#!oHpFjJwY!gDxV5hIiKxeUZBmnlpuALj1wYdzbxBaKPcmO9-JbKbg

DDi VR dll (DeviousDevices VR Release.rar) https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=573021

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

CBBE SE Bodyslide files: DD_DCL_New_CBBE: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

21 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

I have a slight problem with gags, I had an issue when the PCs mouth wasn't open when wearing a gag. This seemed to resolve when I installed the 'Mfg Fix', but anytime I load into a save the problem reappears. I then have to either enter a previously unloaded area, or remove the gag, exit the inventory for the changes to take effect, and then reequip the gag.

Some animations seem to cause the problem to appear as well, while other seem to resolve the issue then it appears. Any help here? I saw other having similar problems with the LE version of the mod, but they either didn't post a solution or said to install the latest version of everything, which I have.

Even a fix like an additional mod that allows me to reequip items through a separate menu or a console command would be appreciated.

Someone else mentioned an issue with the gag on load, and used a script from the LE side to fix it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=2760447

21 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Skyrim meshes and bodyslide is for me mysterious. I instal htd smp, but ctd left - i use the same technique what i describe before there to got skyrim working for long time it's helps.  If in Fallout 4 is all clear: how i build in bodyslide i see in game. But wow! Not world of Warcraft but Skyrim - as example most meshes what i build i see in game maybe a little lower that in body slide but some of meshes. ztb... ropes... or breast...  yoke... i see the breast very deformed and XXXXLLLL size! O_O how? Why??? ((( At least after HTD SMP anal bell stays in place at 90%)

Breast yoke, I'm not sure any of us doing the conversions know how to deform the breast properly to fit the yoke. So it's likely still using the LE CBBE body. This means your body is using a different reference when wearing these items. Kinda like when you use CBBE and equip a UNP outfit that includes the body - your body changes to the UNP body included with the outfit.

That's why. How to fix it I don't know. I took a look at converting one of the breast binding ropes to CBBE SE, it didn't look right. There was more rope than breast, so I left it alone. I'd rather have it look right on a different body, than have the breast in a rope tunnel.

The FT ropes that were just added are a different story. Those should be converted, but I think you need to download the 3BA DD bodyslide mod to get the CBBE SE versions of those bindings.

Spoiler

Left is what it currently is. Right is swapping the reference shape for CBBE SE. This is why I left it alone, and maybe why others doing the conversion also left these types of outfits alone.

image.png.c622e52300b60b7144dc33a990b1c646.png

image.png.f16a03d6bec7a4577167086a798c638f.png

13 hours ago, LunarMaster said:

Thanks for the info, it would be really nice to get the current DDi version working for VR, although I really have no idea how demanding that task is. Basically it is all about the Deviousdevices.dll, right?

Also I can't seem to find older versions, they all redirect me to the up to date versions (4.3)

If there's a 4.x version of the VR DLL, try using it with the rest of the non-VR mod. See what happens.

On 11/3/2018 at 3:24 PM, Pfiffy said:

So DDa has not changed: 

DDi 4.2 for testing: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx 4.2 for testing: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

The Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

And the CBBE SE Slidersets: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

What have I done? Converted meshes and animations, resaved the ESM's, added the new .dll, fixed one texture and made sure the game will start after installation. 

Note: Tesedit reports some errors in DDi before and after resaving. Not much I can do about from here. 

have fun!

Edit: Updates to DDx

Fixed the Nioverride errors in DDx, prepared the Heretic chain Models for HDT SMP. NOTE: I still have no idea, how to rework the xml's, so the models are still broken, but they look a bit better if HDT SMP is installed. 

DDi 4.2 and DDx 4.2 links go to files that are missing and so im unable to download. Any pointers to working links would be great or is it better to stay with the base DD?

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

which items exactly? some of the meshes are reused.

I did some testing, and noticed something strange. On the PC I get CTD:s when trying to equip any collar with chain (except the nipple chains), any of the two iron fetters with ball and chain, and the iron prisoner chain. 

However, all of these item seem to work fine when placed on an NPC instead, for some reason.

When a sexlab scene starts my mouth closes even tough I'm gagged. (More accurately it almost closes, it's still slightly open) After scene I need to travel somewhere to get it to work again. (Like going through a door)

I have Mfg fix installed, and it works outside of scenes for the most part.

Any tips on how to fix?

15 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

DDi 4.2 and DDx 4.2 links go to files that are missing and so im unable to download. Any pointers to working links would be great or is it better to stay with the base DD?

The base dd from the first post was updated recently to 4.3. It's best to stick with that.

10 hours ago, Aldid said:

I did some testing, and noticed something strange. On the PC I get CTD:s when trying to equip any collar with chain (except the nipple chains), any of the two iron fetters with ball and chain, and the iron prisoner chain. 

However, all of these item seem to work fine when placed on an NPC instead, for some reason.

Is anything overwriting xpmse?

7 hours ago, lurar said:

When a sexlab scene starts my mouth closes even tough I'm gagged. (More accurately it almost closes, it's still slightly open) After scene I need to travel somewhere to get it to work again. (Like going through a door)

I have Mfg fix installed, and it works outside of scenes for the most part.

Any tips on how to fix?

You can try the script fix from LE.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=2760447

1 hour ago, Topdog15445 said:

anyone having issues getting into the college of winterhold? my game crashes when trying to enter.

I haven't heard of any issues, and I didn't have any issues when I tried just now.

Not sure why you think it's this mod, but some things to try:

Make sure you have HDT SMP working, or install ddhotfix

Disable bound girls if you have DCL too.

ok i need to know what animations to disable because i have so many and its crashing my game here is the list.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   4/3/2020 7:36:27 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.73.0 - C:\Users\jaqfn\Downloads\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading CoverSelf V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 37 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 162 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading Lola V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 19 alternate animations) ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading PlayRandomIdle V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading Warden V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 9 sets: 81 total groups: 277 added file slots: 2527 alternate files: 1864

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

11405 animations for 49 mods successfully included (character)
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

and thats with a couple mods like devious enslaved and devious followers disabled when i run fnis.

1 hour ago, GreaseHole said:

ok i need to know what animations to disable because i have so many and its crashing my game here is the list.

Well this is primary a question of your personal taste.

I had deleted all the FunnyBiz animations, because i didn't like them, specially animations groups like Guro, Necro, Molag.

In my setup they were often poorly (unimmersive) chosen.

On 3/13/2020 at 10:49 PM, zarantha said:

Preserve scene aggressiveness means that if you have it checked, and no aggressive animations match the other tags needed, nothing will play. With it unchecked, you could have consensual animations in an aggressive scenario.  Or at least, that's the way I've always interpreted it.

Yes, bound animations are built in. If you install Billyy's pack, the fomod notes that the included bound animations are the same as DD's, but don't work with DD's anim filter. You can try installing them anyway to see if that helps. Funnybizness is another pack that should have bound animations.

In SexLab Animations Settings, do you have Restrict Aggressive Animations checked? That one should keep aggressive animations from playing in a non aggressive scenario.

It looks like this is similar - try installing DCL as a test and see if it helps? This should be fixed in 4.3a, I'm just not sure if SE is on 4.3 or 4.3a. I'll see if I can check.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=2732294

And this comment is very interesting, and can explain things if true:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92967-stuck-with-few-animations-when-in-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=2133952

This thread is also interesting and may be helpful:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118963-animation-filter-problems/

@zarantha since the other guy never came back, I'll share that I had the same issue (filters not filtering) and I can confirm the behaviour in your first link. With Solicitation from Cursed Loot, I get bound animations. In any other scenario, devices are ignored and any animation will play.

SE seems to be on 4.1. At least that's what's written on the file page. That's also the version number written in the zadlib script.

(Edit: Although the download file says 4.3)

So when trying to apply the objects to characters I cant get the DD specific animations to play. Hobble moves slowly but walk is unchanged from basegame, armbinder just makes hands disappear but doesn't actually prevent actions.  Normally I can fix these problems on my own, but nothing ive done to fix it has worked. Ive tried reinstalling dd+prerequisites ive disabled mods except DD, reinstalled FNIS and the whole LL section of my MO2, ive reinstalled the 3BBB meshes several times/ran them in BS. Ive ran into this issue a year or two ago, and cannot goddamn remember how I solved it/fixed it. Im pretty sure its an incompatibility, but there arent any listed on the main page and im not running any animation mods that should interfere with the scripts. If anyone has any ideas id appreciate it.

EDIT: There arent any missing masters and I made sure to run it through mators to check for prior dependencies/load order.

5 hours ago, totallynotdistaeri said:

@zarantha since the other guy never came back, I'll share that I had the same issue (filters not filtering) and I can confirm the behaviour in your first link. With Solicitation from Cursed Loot, I get bound animations. In any other scenario, devices are ignored and any animation will play.

SE seems to be on 4.1. At least that's what's written on the file page. That's also the version number written in the zadlib script.

(Edit: Although the download file says 4.3)

The download is 4.3, I don't know if pfiffy did 4.3 or 4.3a.

When the download  was updated, i don't think the page was . The script version isn't necessarily the same as the release version.

Ok, so 4.3a was sometime in Sept, the SE version was in Feb. So the SE release should actually be 4.3a.

So this issue is either a variation on the same issue, or Kimy didn't really fix it like sh thought.

If it's really bugging you, try posting in the LE thread.

7 minutes ago, ThetHawk said:

So when trying to apply the objects to characters I cant get the DD specific animations to play. Hobble moves slowly but walk is unchanged from basegame, armbinder just makes hands disappear but doesn't actually prevent actions.  Normally I can fix these problems on my own, but nothing ive done to fix it has worked. Ive tried reinstalling dd+prerequisites ive disabled mods except DD, reinstalled FNIS and the whole LL section of my MO2, ive reinstalled the 3BBB meshes several times/ran them in BS. Ive ran into this issue a year or two ago, and cannot goddamn remember how I solved it/fixed it. Im pretty sure its an incompatibility, but there arent any listed on the main page and im not running any animation mods that should interfere with the scripts. If anyone has any ideas id appreciate it.

EDIT: There arent any missing masters and I made sure to run it through mators to check for prior dependencies/load order.

How heavily modded is your game? I ran into these issues a lot more frequently on a heavily modded game with a marginal pc.

Since you've tried with just dd...

-is anything overwriting xmpse

-any errors running fnis

-are you using fnis sexy walk

-tried a new game

might be worth it to delete data and have steam redownload the missing files, or reinstall the game. if you do, make sure you reinstall skse and enb if you use one.

might be something left over somewhere, somehow.

incompatibilities are listed on the LE pages. I have no idea why they weren't copied to the SE pages too