6 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Yes, im sure. the game runs just fine. Though i haven't tried any DD items. Maybe its vortx problem! I deleted all related to DD & clean installed it & chose none in the option, i also tried manually replace the dll file. But same message comes from vortex.

Alright, let's do it this way. After you've run the game with DD enabled, look for the skse64.log. It should be in \My Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE.

The first line should say something like this:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D600732D29FF79, os = 6.2 (9200))

Then search for devious devices. If it's working, it says something like this:

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

If it doesn't say that, then odds are you've got an old devious devices (mod or just the dll) installed separately in vortex, or in your actual skyrim directory that overrides what you installed with the installer. Been a while since I used vortex, but you should be able to click the green lightning bolt on the mods page to see what is overriding what.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:17 PM, zarantha said:
On 3/20/2020 at 11:12 PM, lucasemanuelberardo said:

is MEGA the only server? i really need DD for a lot of mods and MEGA wants money to let me download it

You don't need  to buy megasync to download from it,  not sure where you're getting that you need to buy it to download.

it downloads a certain % of the file then stops and ask me to get premium

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

Alright, let's do it this way. After you've run the game with DD enabled, look for the skse64.log. It should be in \My Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE.

The first line should say something like this:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D600732D29FF79, os = 6.2 (9200))

Then search for devious devices. If it's working, it says something like this:

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

If it doesn't say that, then odds are you've got an old devious devices (mod or just the dll) installed separately in vortex, or in your actual skyrim directory that overrides what you installed with the installer. Been a while since I used vortex, but you should be able to click the green lightning bolt on the mods page to see what is overriding what.

It is skse version 2.0.17 & in the log it says it loads correctly. Only vortex gave that message. For some reason it didn't give the message today. Maybe bcz i clicked ignore when i saw the message.

22 hours ago, lucasemanuelberardo said:

it downloads a certain % of the file then stops and ask me to get premium

I don't know, sorry. I don't have premium, and I've never been asked to buy premium when using the links in this thread or the main download page.

14 hours ago, stalker4436 said:

Hello, when installing this mod, the character runs as if in handcuffs, what to do?FNIS update

Sounds like you were in an animation and it didn't properly release. Try starting another animation, or going back to another save.

If it's the first load after installing, you might have another animation mod that conflicts. fnis sexy move is one of the ones that does.

12 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

It is skse version 2.0.17 & in the log it says it loads correctly. Only vortex gave that message. For some reason it didn't give the message today. Maybe bcz i clicked ignore when i saw the message.

If you're ignoring it, yeah, that's probably why it's gone. If the log says it loads correctly, and vortex says it's incompatible, that would be a vortex issue. you'd have to ask them.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:38 PM, Obamaisded said:

Hey does anyone know a fix for why nipple piercings don't show up on the body? Everything else went through bodyslide properly but when I equip piercings nothing shows up? Thanks in advance

After you answer zarantha's question about what body, you might try looking below the breast surface during an animation.  I've had cases where they should be positioned correctly after bodyslide, but due to slight size or weight differences they are actually hiding.  Sometimes after changing the weight or breast sizes in Racemenu or bodyslide they can appear, although watch out for neck seams if you do that.

I use the UNPB body with physics (I suppose I'm a little old-fashioned ? ) so I can get the piercings to position correctly on my PC and the NPCs that use my default body.  Where I find difficulty is on NPCs that have their own body mesh which is slightly off UNPB or has no physics.  I've fixed this by copying the UNPB meshes, physics skeleton if needed, and textures into the NPC char folders, or removing the uniques.  Take care and always back up before experimenting!

Initially posted this issue on the DCL thread, but have narrowed the issue down to the Prison Shackles from this mod:

While playing through Dagonar Prison from DCL (hence initially posting there) my game is CTDing when the foreman tries to equip the Prison Shackles. Through various testing, I have worked out that this isn't an issue from DCL, but an issue with the Prison Shackles themselves (apparently part of DDx) (discovered this when a random encounter on a new file tried to equip them). I'm running latest versions of everything (DD 4.3, DCL 8.4 rev4, SKSE 2.00.17, HDT SMP, etc) and have tried equipping through the console (game did not CTD but shackles didn't display), and adding them to my inventory and equipping them from there (game did CTD). I definitely have the files, and it doesn't appear to be an issue of a corrupt file. I've tried the hotfix (even though that shouldn't be needed in the current version) to no avail. Papyrus log shows that attempting to equip the Prison Shackles is the last thing to occur before it just ends:

"[03/24/2020 - 03:13:57PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Leahnah: Prison Shackles)
[03/24/2020 - 03:13:57PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[03/24/2020 - 03:13:57PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedPrisoner Chains(Leahnah:1)"

It loads up in Outfit Studio fine, so I don't think it's an issue with the meshes (I'm confused about some of the meshes, like why a Virtual Ground exists, and why the ring mesh, neck chain, and connection chain show up in the same place, but don't know enough about how the meshes work to have any thoughts on it).

Papyrus.3.log

5 hours ago, stalker4436 said:

If there is such a problem, what should I do?

i see it one times when my skse failed to load ... after a game restart it was fixed
but i don't believe this is your problem something that is required is missing

check the requirements
use the AOI package (you can find it in the comments, just 10 - 15 pages back ... somewhere there is the download-link(
I am too lazy to search it for you))

run FNIS AND BodySlide

in the beginning these are the most common mistakes when using this mod

I placed the mod high up in the loadorder
in some cases it can help

1 hour ago, Ricocotech said:

I've got a noobie question. What's the difference between CBBE and CBBE SE in the install options?

CBBE is the LE version of CBBE. When Ousnius ported CBBE to SE, the body was completely remade. In practice, CBBE SE is more slender than the LE version. So if you choose CBBE, but are using CBBE SE, you will see things like nipple piercings floating out in front of the breasts, or outfits with the breasts larger than what you actually have.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

CBBE is the LE version of CBBE. When Ousnius ported CBBE to SE, the body was completely remade. In practice, CBBE SE is more slender than the LE version. So if you choose CBBE, but are using CBBE SE, you will see things like nipple piercings floating out in front of the breasts, or outfits with the breasts larger than what you actually have.

Got it, thank you for the clarification. 

Can someone help me with some items not showing up in game after bodyslide. I can equip them but they wont show the animations work. When I preview the devices that don't work in the body slide I see there is nothing it says there is something but they are invisible.

Screenshot (67).png

Does anybody know how to fix a particular issue with the 'Iron Breast Yoke'? I batch built it with everything else, however it seems like equipping the yoke itself changes the character's body? I downloaded and applied the AIO for 3BBB as well, however the yoke still changes my body to something else; is there any way to make it so the yoke is only applied instead of the body it seemingly comes along with? The other Iron Yoke and Steel Yokes work fine...

15 hours ago, KT09 said:

Can someone help me with some items not showing up in game after bodyslide. I can equip them but they wont show the animations work. When I preview the devices that don't work in the body slide I see there is nothing it says there is something but they are invisible.

If you use vortex or mo2, launch bodyslide from your mod manager, then do the build. Check your bodyslide settings to make sure it's outputting the files to the correct path.

4 hours ago, Aycelist said:

Does anybody know how to fix a particular issue with the 'Iron Breast Yoke'? I batch built it with everything else, however it seems like equipping the yoke itself changes the character's body? I downloaded and applied the AIO for 3BBB as well, however the yoke still changes my body to something else; is there any way to make it so the yoke is only applied instead of the body it seemingly comes along with? The other Iron Yoke and Steel Yokes work fine...

That comes with a body. If your body preset is not close to the default, I imagine it will be different. Since it looked really ugly when i tried converting it to 3bbb myself, i imagine everyone else has left it alone too. You can try removing the body, but then the breasts will probably clip out of the yoke.