8 hours ago, Alchor17 said:

so now that i fixed I now realize i need version 4.1 anyone know where to find it?

There should be a patch for whichever mod that requires it in that mod's support thread.

If it's for slaverun, someone on the sse conversion thread confirms there's a patch there already.

4 hours ago, Yttermayn said:

Downloaded this file and skse64 latest version yesterday and get an error about the devious devices .dll being incompatible. Not sure what to do about it.

Make sure when you're installing that you selected none, and that nothing overwrites the dll. If you did select none, try running it anyway. We've seen some reports where the mod manager isn't clearing the message until after the game is run.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Make sure when you're installing that you selected none, and that nothing overwrites the dll. If you did select none, try running it anyway. We've seen some reports where the mod manager isn't clearing the message until after the game is run.

Ok, reinstalled and made sure to select "none" to skse version question. No error in Vortex. Thanks!

Not once, not a single time has the animation filter worked for me. I have disabled the ZaZ filter (even though it supposedly does so automatically). I have all 3 options checked I've tried it without preserving scene aggressiveness. And presumably all the other possible combinations. Unbound animations play, anal/oral still play even with devices blocking the area (i.e. Gag and Plug, though I'm not certain those are supposed to block the animations). All the filter does is force me into something along the lines of an aggressive animation. Using Sexlab Tools the filter does not allow me to change off of the forced tag and immediately forces the animation set back into what I think is the aggressive tag.

Papyrus.0.log loadorder.txt

7 hours ago, aegonisablackfyre said:

Weird, not blurry for me. Regardless, it says that the DeviousDevices.dll is incompatible withe the version of the mod I have. But I have the latest version of it. 

If you're on skse 2.0.17, choose none when installing, then run the game. Make sure you don't have old dlls for dd hanging around as separate mods and overwriting dd.

3 minutes ago, zarantha said:

If you're on skse 2.0.17, choose none when installing, then run the game. Make sure you don't have old dlls for dd hanging around as separate mods and overwriting dd.

yeah looked through some posts and found someone else with that problem on here. It's fixed. Though oddly it still crashes on start. 

5 hours ago, 2Foldri said:

Not once, not a single time has the animation filter worked for me. I have disabled the ZaZ filter (even though it supposedly does so automatically). I have all 3 options checked I've tried it without preserving scene aggressiveness. And presumably all the other possible combinations. Unbound animations play, anal/oral still play even with devices blocking the area (i.e. Gag and Plug, though I'm not certain those are supposed to block the animations). All the filter does is force me into something along the lines of an aggressive animation. Using Sexlab Tools the filter does not allow me to change off of the forced tag and immediately forces the animation set back into what I think is the aggressive tag.

Papyrus.0.log 2.74 MB · 0 downloads loadorder.txt 3.46 kB · 0 downloads

You've got a lot going on while the animation is trying to run. I've never messed with the tags and they seem alright.

You may need to go down to a minimal load order with just dd and it's requirements on a new game to see if you've got a conflict. If it works with the minimal install, then add the other mods back one by one until you find where it breaks for you.

I have never seen the filter disable itself automatically in Zaz. I've always had to go in there and uncheck it. Only one of them can be handling the animations, dd and zaz will conflict if you have them both enabled for bound animations.

And it does look like a conflict of some sort because of this message. I don't see it later on, so maybe this is before you disabled the zaz animation option?

[03/09/2020 - 04:24:19PM] [Zad]: One or more actors were bound, but there are no bound animations available. Removing bindings.

And this is why you're getting aggressive animations -  it comes up multiple times.

[03/09/2020 - 04:24:19PM] [Zad]: Using only aggressive animations.

So it seems like you have something else interfering that's adding additional conditions to check for when the scene starts.

Sexlab tools won't override the scene conditions, it just lets you select another animation that meets the same criteria.

32 minutes ago, aegonisablackfyre said:

yeah looked through some posts and found someone else with that problem on here. It's fixed. Though oddly it still crashes on start. 

Make sure if you've added unconverted LE mods that they don't have a bsa, and if you have over 10k animations, try with fewer. Engine fixes or another mod will let you uncap the limit, but it doesn't mean your computer can handle it.

I downloaded ddx 4.1 se beta 2 and in bodyslide491 MO2 on whatever DDX item I click there is no preset to choose from.  Neiter CBBE nor UNP versions.

Is this normal? If not pls someone redirect me to the correct page with a solution. 

Or do miss something. I thought I use the CBBE version which lets me convert with bodyslide to every CBBE preset I have?

1 hour ago, fiewiel said:

I downloaded ddx 4.1 se beta 2 and in bodyslide491 MO2 on whatever DDX item I click there is no preset to choose from.  Neiter CBBE nor UNP versions.

Is this normal? If not pls someone redirect me to the correct page with a solution. 

Or do miss something. I thought I use the CBBE version which lets me convert with bodyslide to every CBBE preset I have?

you'll need to add the groups manually using group manager in bodyslide, or for CBBE SE there's a download for the groups here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2438438

On 7/12/2019 at 4:43 PM, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

hey so ik im extremely late to this convo, being almost half a year after, but the link dosent work, is there another one? i may just be retarded and u posted it already, but as im new to this idk where to find it if u did

On 3/9/2020 at 10:40 PM, zarantha said:

You've got a lot going on while the animation is trying to run. I've never messed with the tags and they seem alright.

You may need to go down to a minimal load order with just dd and it's requirements on a new game to see if you've got a conflict. If it works with the minimal install, then add the other mods back one by one until you find where it breaks for you.

I have never seen the filter disable itself automatically in Zaz. I've always had to go in there and uncheck it. Only one of them can be handling the animations, dd and zaz will conflict if you have them both enabled for bound animations.

And it does look like a conflict of some sort because of this message. I don't see it later on, so maybe this is before you disabled the zaz animation option?

[03/09/2020 - 04:24:19PM] [Zad]: One or more actors were bound, but there are no bound animations available. Removing bindings.

And this is why you're getting aggressive animations -  it comes up multiple times.

[03/09/2020 - 04:24:19PM] [Zad]: Using only aggressive animations.

So it seems like you have something else interfering that's adding additional conditions to check for when the scene starts.

Sexlab tools won't override the scene conditions, it just lets you select another animation that meets the same criteria.

I've pretty much given up. I don't even think I had preserve scene aggressiveness on, but even if I did it shouldn't force aggression if the animation is unaggresive, right? For the first 2 animations there were anal plugs, but the last one had only an armbinder. Yet from what i can tell it immediately suppresses armbinder even though it shouldn't? I'm using matchmaker to set these animations up. Does DD have sexlab animations for the bondage built in? From looking at console I'm under the impression it should yet I cannot find any DD animations in the sexlab animation list, or w/sexlab tools.

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: I would also like to mention being forced into aggressive happened for me even with the preserve scene aggressiveness off. I did also disable all ZaZ animation filters in my first post.