14 hours ago, Dajovve said:

For walking animations I use 360 walk and run plus.

Nothing else that should include or change any walking animations, just the regular animations packs that are installed with SLAL. (Nibbles, Billy, anub,...)

I don't recall exactly which option I picked, but it was not the default one. I might try reinstalling with the default animation then.

360 Walk and Run doesn't play nice with FNIS, even when you follow the directions. That's why I made the switch over to Nemesis. Seems to resolve this issue.

What I do notice though is that Zaz animations are run once and stop the moment they're done when I run them. Not sure if it's related to Nemesis, or if it's something to do with Zaz, so be mindful that the engine may break pose mods.

how FIX IT ???

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "VirginMain"...
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(2397,27): DD_FT_Inspection is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(2399,27): DD_FT_CollarMe is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(2401,27): DD_FT_Surrender is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(2403,27): DD_FT_Egyptian is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(8664,27): DD_FT_Bleedout_Frontcuffs is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(8666,27): DD_FT_Unconcious is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
No output generated for VirginMain, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on VirginMain

2 hours ago, Ronan97 said:

how FIX IT ???

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "VirginMain"...
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(2397,27): DD_FT_Inspection is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(2399,27): DD_FT_CollarMe is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(2401,27): DD_FT_Surrender is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(2403,27): DD_FT_Egyptian is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(8664,27): DD_FT_Bleedout_Frontcuffs is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\VirginMain.psc(8666,27): DD_FT_Unconcious is not a property on script zadlibs or one of its parents
No output generated for VirginMain, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on VirginMain

Find zadlibs.psc. Make sure you've got the right paths to compile against.

DD source is in \source\Scripts. If you can't add or don't know how to add a path to your compiler, then copy the source to the path you have configured.

Since SSE changed the default path, things can be in different paths, based on the author's preference.

23 hours ago, Aycelist said:

Alright so it's not even near the milk pumps, just something in Riften triggers the animation to stop working for the PC unless its something else entirely. At this point I have no idea what it could be...

EDIT: Or maybe it is, idk? It's always around the pier leading into the ratway...

EDIT2: Ok found the papyrus error that should explain why this is happening if anyone knows how to fix:

[03/06/2020 - 05:24:32AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Not playing third person animation: Actor is already in a blocking animation.

Pretty sure it means animation is stuck somewhere. If you start a new game, do you have the same issue?

21 hours ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

I notice that the straitjacket still allows you interact with things like riding and crafting, even though the armbinder prohibits such actions. I'm thinking of the possibility of reclassifying straitjackets as armbinders, and what the consequences would be.

Make a backup first...

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

Pretty sure it means animation is stuck somewhere. If you start a new game, do you have the same issue?

Nope, just on that save. I THINK I might've found a fix for it, when i just finish another sexlab animation it seems to clear up. Will be testing it when it bugs up again.

Also does anybody know how to fix the tails in the mod? They're just dragging on the floor when equipped and I haven't been able to find any solutions online.

9 hours ago, Aycelist said:

Nope, just on that account. I THINK I might've found a fix for it, when i just finish another sexlab animation it seems to clear up. Will be testing it when it bugs up again.

Also does anybody know how to fix the tails in the mod? They're just dragging on the floor when equipped and I haven't been able to find any solutions online.

Make sure HDT SMP is installed and working, and make sure nothing is overwriting xpmse except mnc/abc/asos.  The only time I've heard of tails on the floor (with a different mod), HDT SMP wasn't installed.

Looks silly with a khajiit, but they're fine.

Spoiler

image.png.ab14e71a24d281b6131df7d123918e66.png

image.png.4fc60400b07750ea364963017543f5f2.png

Yoo!

So, i know this damn problem must have popped up here a thousand times by now but i just cant get it to work. Those god damn chains just dont want to have physics. Ive made sure that ive got the most up to date version of Skyrim, SKSE, DD, XPMSE (made sure to install the physics extension with it) and HDT-SMP. I ran FNIS and batched bodyslide (just for good measure) and it still doesnt work. (Using MO2)

So i dunno if i fucked it up somewhere, if im missing a mod, if it just doesnt work with the version of skyrim i have or whatever.

Pls send help, im drowning in sweat.

3 minutes ago, Grylls said:

Yoo!

So, i know this damn problem must have popped up here a thousand times by now but i just cant get it to work. Those god damn chains just dont want to have physics. Ive made sure that ive got the most up to date version of Skyrim, SKSE, DD, XPMSE (made sure to install the physics extension with it) and HDT-SMP. I ran FNIS and batched bodyslide (just for good measure) and it still doesnt work. (Using MO2)

So i dunno if i fucked it up somewhere, if im missing a mod, if it just doesnt work with the version of skyrim i have or whatever.

Pls send help, im drowning in sweat.

We still have 3 broken models, but the rest was working...Which one have you tested?

12 minutes ago, Grylls said:

Iron Handcuffs, Iron Collar with short chain. Didnt test anything else

If using 3bbb try using the 3bbb patch, i tried collar with chains and did not have any issues, not sure about the other models with that patch.

Edit: nevermind it doesn't cover those since there's no need to, ignore what i said.

8 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The handcuffs, the Prisonerchains and the ancle cuffs are still broken, Iron collrs and chains should work...

By prisonerchains do you mean this ?

Untitled.png.cbf374d16b3818c6f87d850f953341b1.png

If so the only issue i'm having with this is the ctd i got when i tried to put chain arms on an npc, on my pc everything was working fine (using the 3b patch).

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The handcuffs, the Prisonerchains and the ancle cuffs are still broken, Iron collrs and chains should work...

ive tested the iron collars and cuffs again and its just like you said, the collar works just fine. Looks like i just tested the wrong items for physics :/ Glad that the problem isnt on my side, thanks for the info!

8 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

By prisonerchains do you mean this ?

Untitled.png.cbf374d16b3818c6f87d850f953341b1.png

If so the only issue i'm having with this is the ctd i got when i tried to put chain arms on an npc, on my pc everything was working fine (using the 3b patch).

No, the prisoner chains it is a combination of a collar and chain with the ankle cuffs and the wristchains... 

I need some help in installing it on Vortex I uploaded the folder into Vortex but it's not showing up in my plug ins or MCM and the download is only one file so I'm unsure on what it means to download all 3 files if there's only one. Do I unpack the file then repack the three dlls esm esps and then put those into vortex or do I do it all at once? I did the all at once and outside of the conflicts with FNIS which is easy to resolve Vortex and the game don't acknowledge the file

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Make sure HDT SMP is installed and working, and make sure nothing is overwriting xpmse except mnc/abc/asos.  The only time I've heard of tails on the floor (with a different mod), HDT SMP wasn't installed.

Looks silly with a khajiit, but they're fine.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ab14e71a24d281b6131df7d123918e66.png

image.png.4fc60400b07750ea364963017543f5f2.png

Forgot I'd disabled HDT SMP, thanks a bunch! Silly mistake on my end heh

2 hours ago, Alchor17 said:

I need some help in installing it on Vortex I uploaded the folder into Vortex but it's not showing up in my plug ins or MCM and the download is only one file so I'm unsure on what it means to download all 3 files if there's only one. Do I unpack the file then repack the three dlls esm esps and then put those into vortex or do I do it all at once? I did the all at once and outside of the conflicts with FNIS which is easy to resolve Vortex and the game don't acknowledge the file

Did you install through vortex, or just add the compressed file? It's a fomod, you will need to select some options when going through the installer.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you install through vortex, or just add the compressed file? It's a fomod, you will need to select some options when going through the installer.

I compressed then installed through vortex. It didn't give me any options

1 hour ago, Alchor17 said:

I compressed then installed through vortex. It didn't give me any options

Sounds a bit strange.... 

For me it is 

Download the file,

Start Vortex,

click on 'mods'

click on 'install from file'

and then wait until the fomod installer starts....

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Sounds a bit strange.... 

For me it is 

Download the file,

Start Vortex,

click on 'mods'

click on 'install from file'

and then wait until the fomod installer starts....

It's so weird i did it again the exact same way and it did the fomod installer it didn't do that last time