23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

If you see it that way, I can stop this right now, and we all wait until Kimy make the jump to SE... I will save me a lot of work.

Er..no, no, no!!! That's not what i meant at all. What i was trying to say was that there's no point complaining about what we have now since a lot of mods were not developed for SE from scratch and therefore one would assume that it is more likely that there will be issues if they are ported over rather than being bespoke for SE. Apologies if my comment caused offence! ?

8 hours ago, Teddar said:

Er..no, no, no!!! That's not what i meant at all. What i was trying to say was that there's no point complaining about what we have now since a lot of mods were not developed for SE from scratch and therefore one would assume that it is more likely that there will be issues if they are ported over rather than being bespoke for SE. Apologies if my comment caused offence! ?

Well if you want to do a framework like DD from scratch, you need a team of ppl working concentrated for 2 or 3 years and you also need a lot of other developers to make those nice little additional mods around it, because then all the old mods will not be compatible with the new version. Without ports we would be far away from what we have now. It doesn't matter, who does the conversion: they all have to cope with a new body, a new skeleton and a new physics engine, some other minor changes and the regular Beth updates. If you look at the SE Download section, you will see that most of the downloads are not made by the original authors. Most of them would not be able to do the support for SE specific problems...    

On 2/20/2020 at 2:19 AM, Pfiffy said:

Well if you want to do a framework like DD from scratch, you need a team of ppl working concentrated for 2 or 3 years and you also need a lot of other developers to make those nice little additional mods around it, because then all the old mods will not be compatible with the new version. Without ports we would be far away from what we have now. It doesn't matter, who does the conversion: they all have to cope with a new body, a new skeleton and a new physics engine, some other minor changes and the regular Beth updates. If you look at the SE Download section, you will see that most of the downloads are not made by the original authors. Most of them would not be able to do the support for SE specific problems...    

Wheres your boss? Oh there is not one. Wheres the company? Oh there is not one. How much do you make and what benefits? You do this for free. Wheres the beef? LOL. I guess your a volunteer and as such are doing a fantastic job at doing something hardly no one is doing. Thank you. We might disagree on a few issues but know you are appreciated. Now get to work. swish swish.

4 hours ago, DarkLeon54 said:

i still got an error with MO2 concerning DDiUtil not being compatible with last version of SKSE

when you install the aio or dd 4.3, make sure you select "none" when it asks what skse version.

@Pfiffy I think I see why so many are getting confused on this - we need to change the description so that it lists the right version when none is selected. Or we get rid of the old dlls on the next aio as you already mentioned.

9 hours ago, Greethings said:

Hi.. all.

i'll find someone to tell i'm how to fix it?

started tossing this ... constantly.   :persevere:   the game gets stuck and falls. 

:classic_angel: thank you very much.

1970078719_SkyrimSE2020-02-22-21-10-44-127.jpg.3f9f03c87a52a749b9adf23de0224b7a.jpg982530103_SkyrimSE2020-02-22-21-47-27-164.jpg.ce80ae6769f2367bc47688d05017ce81.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1206027509_SkyrimSE2020-02-22-19-32-41-281.jpg.b6250a8ff8d1770d476703a863668cad.jpg

Is SexLab Aroused installed?

If it is, what is your arousal in that menu? Puppet Master -> Exposure

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

when you install the aio or dd 4.3, make sure you select "none" when it asks what skse version.

@Pfiffy I think I see why so many are getting confused on this - we need to change the description so that it lists the right version when none is selected. Or we get rid of the old dlls on the next aio as you already mentioned.

Yes... even if some ppl will complain, we should limit ourselfs to the recent version. At best just choose the body once...

Ok, so I had the dll error like other people. So I reinstalled the mod and made sure to click non e; however it still wouldnt load SE. So I removed the mod nad its attached addons, and yet Skyrim SE still wont load. Would anyone possibly know why? Here's the load order after getting rid of DD. My game worked perfectly fine before DD and whatever it did to SKSE.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
				01  Update.esm
				02  Dawnguard.esm
				03  Hearthfires.esm
				04  Dragonborn.esm
				05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.2.2]
				06  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
				07  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
				08  SexLabAroused.esm
				09  ApachiiHair.esm
				0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
				0B  SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
				0C  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
				0D  Joy of Perspective.esp
				0E  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
				0F  SkyUI_SE.esp
				10  iNeed.esp
				11  iNeed - Extended.esp
				12  ELFX - Weathers.esp
				13  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
				14  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
				15  Cloaks.esp
				16  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
				17  Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
				18  3BBB.esp
				19  VioLens SE.esp  [Version 2.22]
				1A  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
				1B  Jyotai_ArousingNudeWorldOrder.esp
				1C  JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
				1D  FNIS.esp
				1E  Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
				1F  RelicsofHyruleDragonborn.esp
				20  Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
				21  OverlordLichRace.esp
				22  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
				23  Inigo.esp
				24  SexyStartingOptions.esp
				25  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
				26  SOS - Shop.esp
				27  hubertfollower.esp
				28  Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
				29  Better Vampires.esp
				2A  Beards.esp
				2B  CBBE.esp
				2C  CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
				2D  DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
				2E  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
				2F  Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
				30  Jinxxed Followers - Rider.esp
				31  KS Hairdo's.esp
				32  NieR Automata Characters.esp
				33  RaceMenu.esp
				34  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
				35  Realistic Haircolors.esp
				36  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
				37  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
				38  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
				39  SOSRaceMenu.esp
				3A  voidLetsGetNaked.esp
				3B  WetandCold.esp
				3C  XPMSE.esp
				3D  NK Followers.esp
				3E  XavierNecromancerFollower.esp
				3F  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
				40  Ars Metallica.esp  [Version 2.0.5]
				41  imp_helm_legend.esp
				42  Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
				43  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
				44  Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
				45  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.1.3]
				46  OverlordLichRaces_AlternateLifeAddon.esp
				47  ELFXEnhancer.esp
				48  RealisticWaterTwo.esp  [Version 2.2.2]
				49  RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
				4A  RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp

1 hour ago, Kage777 said:

Ok, so I had the dll error like other people. So I reinstalled the mod and made sure to click non e; however it still wouldnt load SE. So I removed the mod nad its attached addons, and yet Skyrim SE still wont load. Would anyone possibly know why? Here's the load order after getting rid of DD. My game worked perfectly fine before DD and whatever it did to SKSE.

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Active Mod Files:

Reveal hidden contents

00  Skyrim.esm
				01  Update.esm
				02  Dawnguard.esm
				03  Hearthfires.esm
				04  Dragonborn.esm
				05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.2.2]
				06  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
				07  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
				08  SexLabAroused.esm
				09  ApachiiHair.esm
				0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
				0B  SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
				0C  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
				0D  Joy of Perspective.esp
				0E  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
				0F  SkyUI_SE.esp
				10  iNeed.esp
				11  iNeed - Extended.esp
				12  ELFX - Weathers.esp
				13  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
				14  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
				15  Cloaks.esp
				16  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
				17  Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
				18  3BBB.esp
				19  VioLens SE.esp  [Version 2.22]
				1A  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
				1B  Jyotai_ArousingNudeWorldOrder.esp
				1C  JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
				1D  FNIS.esp
				1E  Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
				1F  RelicsofHyruleDragonborn.esp
				20  Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
				21  OverlordLichRace.esp
				22  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
				23  Inigo.esp
				24  SexyStartingOptions.esp
				25  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
				26  SOS - Shop.esp
				27  hubertfollower.esp
				28  Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
				29  Better Vampires.esp
				2A  Beards.esp
				2B  CBBE.esp
				2C  CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
				2D  DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
				2E  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
				2F  Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
				30  Jinxxed Followers - Rider.esp
				31  KS Hairdo's.esp
				32  NieR Automata Characters.esp
				33  RaceMenu.esp
				34  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
				35  Realistic Haircolors.esp
				36  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
				37  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
				38  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
				39  SOSRaceMenu.esp
				3A  voidLetsGetNaked.esp
				3B  WetandCold.esp
				3C  XPMSE.esp
				3D  NK Followers.esp
				3E  XavierNecromancerFollower.esp
				3F  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
				40  Ars Metallica.esp  [Version 2.0.5]
				41  imp_helm_legend.esp
				42  Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
				43  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
				44  Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
				45  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.1.3]
				46  OverlordLichRaces_AlternateLifeAddon.esp
				47  ELFXEnhancer.esp
				48  RealisticWaterTwo.esp  [Version 2.2.2]
				49  RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
				4A  RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp

Did you install any DD files, like an old dll, loose?  For several SE updates only the dll was provided as a link, you might have put it into your skyrim skse folder or installed it as it's own mod.

Otherwise, if dd is uninstalled, it's not dd crashing your game.

(thx for that fix Fiinhvip)

Ok I guess I lied I have one more known issue, so I'm 60% sure? it has to do with the body mod I use but when using nip pierce the are not really connected to the tits and they seem to obey a different set of physic rules, like A) they float slightly in front of the tits and B) when any physics happen I see the tits move but the piercings move to the pattern of a "second invs pair of tits" that don't seem not move as much, which when I was playing in Oldrim never had this issue (I used COSIO for that) but being new to SSE it seems I'm finding lots of road blocks.

I would provide a Gif or video but I ain't got stuff to record with .W. srry. could provide screenshots if ness tho...

Body mod link, don't know if it would cause the issues tho but I'm not sure

1 hour ago, PancakeLegendz said:

Ok I guess I lied I have one more known issue, so I'm 60% sure? it has to do with the body mod I use but when using nip pierce the are not really connected to the tits and they seem to obey a different set of physic rules, like A) they float slightly in front of the tits and B) when any physics happen I see the tits move but the piercings move to the pattern of a "second invs pair of tits" that don't seem not move as much, which when I was playing in Oldrim never had this issue (I used COSIO for that) but being new to SSE it seems I'm finding lots of road blocks.

I would provide a Gif or video but I ain't got stuff to record with .W. srry. could provide screenshots if ness tho...

Yes, it's a known issue, some things were missed for CBBE SE, that's the floating. There's more breast bones than cbbe se, so that's the physics issue you see (they're following the cbbe breast physics, not the 3bbb). If you're ok with using outfit studio, you can fix it yourself. I'm working on converting everything to 3bbb, and we have someone else working on making sure we've got it all for CBBE SE. So if you can't fix it yourself,  we'll have it fixed eventually.

I haven't counted it exactly, but I might be halfway, or close to half. If work calms down or doesn't get worse, i should have it in anywhere from a few weeks to a month. Depends a lot on if I want to look at my computer when I get home.

The process for converting outfits to 3bbb is in the FAQ on the 3bbb download page if you want to give it a shot.

1 hour ago, PancakeLegendz said:

Don't worry, I know exactly what you meant. For short, the piercings have the previous body physic (CBBE SE not 3BA). What you need to do is reweight the piercings to 3BA and probably many DD devices (I convert them myself, not perfect, just fine). Here is the guide I use: https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Copying-bone-weights. (Use the 3BA as the reference)
Complete guide: https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Guides-and-Documentation - I know is long but please take some time reading it, it will solve many thing for you in the future. And you will have more control of your mods.

9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Yes, it's a known issue, some things were missed for CBBE SE, that's the floating. There's more breast bones than cbbe se, so that's the physics issue you see (they're following the cbbe breast physics, not the 3bbb). If you're ok with using outfit studio, you can fix it yourself. I'm working on converting everything to 3bbb, and we have someone else working on making sure we've got it all for CBBE SE. So if you can't fix it yourself,  we'll have it fixed eventually.

I haven't counted it exactly, but I might be halfway, or close to half. If work calms down or doesn't get worse, i should have it in anywhere from a few weeks to a month. Depends a lot on if I want to look at my computer when I get home.

The process for converting outfits to 3bbb is in the FAQ on the 3bbb download page if you want to give it a shot.

1 minute ago, fiinhvip said:

Don't worry, I know exactly what you meant. For short, the piercings have the previous body physic (CBBE SE not 3BA). What you need to do is reweight the piercings to 3BA and probably many DD devices (I convert them myself, not perfect, just fine). Here is the guide I use: https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Copying-bone-weights. (Use the 3BA as the reference)
Complete guide: https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Guides-and-Documentation - I know is long but please take some time reading it, it will solve many thing for you in the future. And you will have more control of your mods.

Thank you both for the info, but imma just wait for the the conversions because if I try anything in bodyslide myself its going to end badly. ^w^

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you install any DD files, like an old dll, loose?  For several SE updates only the dll was provided as a link, you might have put it into your skyrim skse folder or installed it as it's own mod.

Otherwise, if dd is uninstalled, it's not dd crashing your game.

Yeah no. It was SOS- Grower Extended which was the issue. Weird.

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

Thats' what i did, but there is still this warning

12 hours ago, DarkLeon54 said:

Thats' what i did, but there is still this warning

Too many mods  starting with dd, sorry.

DDUtil is another mod. This mod uses DeviousDevices.dll - just double checked it.

Do you also have SOS Grower Extended? Kage777 says that's where he found it.