3 hours ago, thehoodedteddy13 said:

I still can't quite figure out how to get the breast physics to align with the outfit physics (using 3BBB Advanced, and the AIO posted here).  It's the right size to fit over, but when the belly and boobs jiggle, the outfit still lags behind or jiggles in a different way.  I've tried changing my preset, changing what parts have SMP physics vs CBPC, and tried different files posted here for different slider groups and patches.  Just to doublecheck, what patches specifically do I need, slidergroups or otherwise?

The outfits in DD SE Beta are using standard CBBE SE body, not the 3BBB Advanced body.
So, the outfits in DD are weighted to the CBBE SE body, which has different weights and maybe even different bones than your body which is using 3BBB Adv.
That is why you see the outfit "lag" behind the jiggle of the body.

What you need is DD outfits converted/re-weighted to the 3BBB Adv body.
Where to get them? i dont know, but i dont think anybody made such conversion yet - you can try doing that yourself (any outfit conversion guide should apply in general, look around), with most outfits it shouldn't be difficult (tedious maybe, but not too complicated).

8 hours ago, thehoodedteddy13 said:

I still can't quite figure out how to get the breast physics to align with the outfit physics (using 3BBB Advanced, and the AIO posted here).  It's the right size to fit over, but when the belly and boobs jiggle, the outfit still lags behind or jiggles in a different way.  I've tried changing my preset, changing what parts have SMP physics vs CBPC, and tried different files posted here for different slider groups and patches.  Just to doublecheck, what patches specifically do I need, slidergroups or otherwise?

4 hours ago, Roggvir said:

What you need is DD outfits converted/re-weighted to the 3BBB Adv body.
Where to get them? i dont know, but i dont think anybody made such conversion yet - you can try doing that yourself (any outfit conversion guide should apply in general, look around), with most outfits it shouldn't be difficult (tedious maybe, but not too complicated).

I think there was one started in early Jan, but I don't know if it was ever linked. I've started using 3BBB and started going through these since there were still complaints of things floating off the breasts instead of on the breasts (piercings, etc).  I suppose I can work through all the DD sets a little faster. With Roggvir working on CBBE and me on 3BBB there's a chance we'll finish these this year :D

If you want to fix it for yourself, then follow one of the outfit studio guides for converting from CBBE LE to CBBE SE., and then follow the steps for converting outfits to 3B on the 3B download page.  Basically, once the sliders are conformed to CBBE SE (don't worry about clipping yet), then I swap the reference for the 3BBB body and conform again. Then it's time to fix clipping and the breast bones. After all that is done, that outfit can be built.

If anyone wants to tell me how these work with C and/or D cups for 3BBB, that would be great. I have no idea if we're going to need a slider set for each cup size install. I'm using the B cup. NOTE - THIS IS NOT COMPLETE! It's also not perfect, just a quick fix for myself so far, and most are not tested in game. If something needs adjusted more, I'll take the feedback.

For testing only, these are what's been converted so far:

CBBE 3BA FormalAffair Suit (No Nipple Cover)
CBBE 3BA FormalAffair Suit
CBBE 3BA FormalAffair Underwear
DDA - CBBE   3BA - PaddedBra(HDT)
DDX - CBBE   3BA - EboniteHobbleDress
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - BreastChainCollar
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarness
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarnessArms
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarnessBustier
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarnessCuffs
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarnessLegs
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - NippleClamps01
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - Piercing01
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - Piercing03

3Ba DD conversions.7z

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

I think there was one started in early Jan, but I don't know if it was ever linked. I've started using 3BBB and started going through these since there were still complaints of things floating off the breasts instead of on the breasts (piercings, etc).  I suppose I can work through all the DD sets a little faster. With Roggvir working on CBBE and me on 3BBB there's a chance we'll finish these this year :D

If you want to fix it for yourself, then follow one of the outfit studio guides for converting from CBBE LE to CBBE SE., and then follow the steps for converting outfits to 3B on the 3B download page.  Basically, once the sliders are conformed to CBBE SE (don't worry about clipping yet), then I swap the reference for the 3BBB body and conform again. Then it's time to fix clipping and the breast bones. After all that is done, that outfit can be built.

If anyone wants to tell me how these work with C and/or D cups for 3BBB, that would be great. I have no idea if we're going to need a slider set for each cup size install. I'm using the B cup. NOTE - THIS IS NOT COMPLETE! It's also not perfect, just a quick fix for myself so far, and most are not tested in game. If something needs adjusted more, I'll take the feedback.

For testing only, these are what's been converted so far:

CBBE 3BA FormalAffair Suit (No Nipple Cover)
CBBE 3BA FormalAffair Suit
CBBE 3BA FormalAffair Underwear
DDA - CBBE   3BA - PaddedBra(HDT)
DDX - CBBE   3BA - EboniteHobbleDress
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - BreastChainCollar
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarness
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarnessArms
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarnessBustier
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarnessCuffs
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - ChainHarnessLegs
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - NippleClamps01
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - Piercing01
DDX - UUNP CBBE 3BA - Piercing03

3Ba DD conversions.7z 29.2 MB · 3 downloads

Tested, the nipple clamps and iron piercings work fine, the chain harness and breast chain collar have the breast chain part completely static.  Another problem I encountered I forgot to mention before I put in your conversion files which is unaffected by the conversions is all the chains in DD (plug chains, chain leashes, etc) aren't animating properly and are just kind of static in the 3BBB setup (and I'll double check if its like that in HDT).

3 hours ago, thehoodedteddy13 said:

Tested, the nipple clamps and iron piercings work fine, the chain harness and breast chain collar have the breast chain part completely static.  Another problem I encountered I forgot to mention before I put in your conversion files which is unaffected by the conversions is all the chains in DD (plug chains, chain leashes, etc) aren't animating properly and are just kind of static in the 3BBB setup (and I'll double check if its like that in HDT).

I haven't seen an issue with the chains animating, other than the ones we know are broken and don't have the ability to fix. And aside from the heretic stuff, none of the chains go through bodyslide, so that's more of a physics issue.

The chains are HDT only, and they are all configured for SMP, so if you're CBPC they won't work until cloth physics work for that. 

Also, not all of the chain harness has  physics, only the ankle and wrist cuffs. The rest should follow your breast and other body movements, but not move on it's own - kinda like the clothing and armor does. If it's static to the point that the breast clip through it when moving and the chains don't move with the breast, that is a problem.

Spoiler

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:640(493)     CTD:12.5%     pOpt:1.9%
        NOTE: DD has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:10.6%     pOpt:1.5%
        NOTE: DD2 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:10.6%     pOpt:6.5%
        NOTE: DD3 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

I'm wondering if anyone can help me to understand what it means by "AASet" and what i can do to fix this error.

5 hours ago, Synnyy said:
  Hide contents

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:640(493)     CTD:12.5%     pOpt:1.9%
        NOTE: DD has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:10.6%     pOpt:1.5%
        NOTE: DD2 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:10.6%     pOpt:6.5%
        NOTE: DD3 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

I'm wondering if anyone can help me to understand what it means by "AASet" and what i can do to fix this error.

Do you have an old version installed? Try the link a couple posts above yours.

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:11.2%     pOpt:1.0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.0%

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

Do you have an old version installed? Try the link a couple posts above yours.

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:11.2%     pOpt:1.0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.0%

Oh that fixed it thanks :)

Ok so what do we actually NEED now, this thing has been through so many convoluted changes it's hard to keep track of what needs to be installed (especially when trying to keep track of this comment section since the mod itself was outdated for so long). The description even says to "install all 3 mods from this download" in the installation section which doesn't even make sense considering there's only one downloadable item.

Going through this comment section alone there's:

DDa-3.0e

DD-AIO Rev3

Devious Devices - Expansion 4.3a

Devious Devices - Integration 4.3a

What do we actually need to keep now?

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

- Is SSE Engine Fixes still necessary?

Since it fixes bugs in the game itself, bugs that haven't been fixed by Bethesda in any update so far, i'd say the short answer is YES.

The long answer: i do not know if DD needs the fixes, but it shouldn't hurt and even if the fixes are not needed, its still worth using them for all the other reasons.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:11 AM, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

for those who have a CTD at the start of a DD animation (struggle in particular) like me, I think I have found the problem (but not the original cause) and suggest a workaround.

On my environment, I have 90% of the time a CTD when a DD animation is triggered.
If I deactivate the gamepad in the options of Skyrim SE, no CTD, animations go well.
In addition, this problem only occurs on Windows 10; I have exactly the same configuration on Windows 7 (same PC, same version of skse, mods, load order, save, ...) and no CTD on Windows 7.
The problem also occurs on a new game with only the DD mods and their dependencies installed.
Mysterious ...

After many tests and adding traces in the zadLibs.pex script, I think I have identified the cause of the CTD, it is the command "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" where when the CTD occurs the argument returned by "Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward ")" has the value -1, which causes the CTD (see wiki: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TapKey_-_Input

However, I have no idea why the value -1 is returned most of the time instead of the "real" value ...

Workaround :
I recompiled the script after commenting the line "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" -> I no longer have any CTD when a DD animation is triggered.

On the other hand, disabling this line suppresses the auto-walk detection test before triggering the animation; I do not know the impact but I think it is minimal and I have not yet noted anything negative on my playthrough.

I hope it will help those who encounter a CTD when starting a DD animation.

The proposed file contains the script zadLibs.pex and its source file zadLibs.psc
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / source / scripts

A big thank you to the DD team for this superb mod, and those who ported it on SSE.FIX DD anims CTD.rar

This works fantastically for me, after about 20 hours of testing. I haven't been able to play DD on SE since it came out because of this issue. I highly recommend this simple fix to anyone who is getting near-constant CTDs on struggle and plug animations, especially if they are using a controller. I also commend this solution to the attention of the DD team :)

Well done Boulo_92 !

Update for DD SE 4.3 :

zadlibs.psc is unchanged in this release (as noted by loversusers above), so this patch can (and should) continue to be used by those suffering the struggle CTD.