52 minutes ago, JaeShi said:

DD Rev3 from mega still contains the old deviousdevices.dll's, for older SSE, same ones as the main files here, unless someone uploaded an updated version. It contains:

SKSE 2.0.12 runtime 1.5.62 / SKSE 2.0.15 runtime 1.5.73SKSE 2.0.16 runtime 1.5.80.

For SKSE 2.0.17 & Skyrim SE 1.5.97 , you need:

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.0.17.rar 71.54 kB · 0 downloads

As I said before: select none and you will get the new one installed.

In my case, selecting none, installing none. No skse/plugins folder or whatever. Skyrim installation folder is vanilla always (expect skse loader files) bc i'm keeping it clean to manage steam updates, and using MO2. Every other skse plugins,sl mods & scripts, residents into mo2/mods folder. Just installed it again to test. No skse/plugins folder. Searching whole mo2 mods folder for deviousdevices.dll with ''Everything'' tool, nothing.

dd3r.JPG.541134988cf9eef8c2138e6523779cd2.JPG

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

No, The AIO REV3 is the actual version.  The files on the main page are outdated. 

Ah yea! Man, this topic is becoming increasingly confusing. Somebody has to create a new topic with correct descriptions.

Reading through 72 pages just to understand what's what in a mod isn't really practical ?

@Pfiffy since you upgraded it to 4.2 why don't you open a new thread? ?

16 minutes ago, Garry The Sloth said:

Ah yea! Man, this topic is becoming increasingly confusing. Somebody has to create a new topic with correct descriptions.

Reading through 72 pages just to understand what's what in a mod isn't really practical ?

@Pfiffy since you upgraded it to 4.2 why don't you open a new thread? ?

Because I'm not the owner of the mod.... DD is still in development for LE and the SE version is just a port. Kimy wants to keep the control over the files. What I do is highly inofficial and just accepted by her. We do it this way, or we don't do anything at all.  

I've been getting this issue.

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query. 

I found online that its an issue of dll being changed because of mod manager 2 not changing it. Where would I find the dll and where would I place thsi dll?

i dont know much about mods or the mods i have installed but i downloaded the intigration all 3 of the files that are suggested  dd expansion but im getting this error and am not sure why 

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query.

Can anyone help me?

Im trying to play with DD and Deviously Cursed Loot and its always crashing when my Character is restrained and an animation event triggers.

Even if my character only has a clit piercing and a message pops up in the left corner so it should start a animation, it crashes immediately.

I installed the AIO Rev3 DD with the latest SKSE plugin (klicked on "none"). I also use the CBBE SE bodyslides.

I followed this guide from this post by zarantha, and installed everything from this post, but its not working.

SSE Engine Fixes are also installed.

Im using Mod Organizer 2

Have anyone an idea?

loadorder.txt

2 hours ago, GaXyLa said:

Can anyone help me?

Im trying to play with DD and Deviously Cursed Loot and its always crashing when my Character is restrained and an animation event triggers.

Even if my character only has a clit piercing and a message pops up in the left corner so it should start a animation, it crashes immediately.

I installed the AIO Rev3 DD with the latest SKSE plugin (klicked on "none"). I also use the CBBE SE bodyslides.

I followed this guide from this post by zarantha, and installed everything from this post, but its not working.

Im using Mod Organizer 2

Have anyone an idea?

loadorder.txt 3.44 kB · 0 downloads

Do you even use LOOT? Your load order is ALL out of whack. If you do use LOOT make sure you're using MO2's latest update released yesterday or install the main LOOT installer and use that. The built in LOOT button hasn't worked for the longest time up until 2.2.2 which just released yesterday. If you already do that, your load order needs some manual sorting. LOOT is not sorting that load order properly if that is what you're getting when you run it... I don't even know where to begin. LOOT never gets a load order 100% perfect, but this load order is just a mess.

I'd start by looking up the More Nasty Critters install guide. You have More Nasty Critters installed completely wrong which will easily cause crashes with animations.

Also, another question, why do you have UNP Undies.esp but you're running a CBBE setup? Honestly if the load order doesn't fix your issue you'll have to check each of your mods for incompatibility listings. You're running a follower framework... that tends to not play well with certain mods, especially SexLab related depending on the mod.

Sadly after that this isn't something we're going to be able to hand hold. From the looks of it you just dumped a bunch of mods in a list and expected it to work... doing that means there is no clue what mod is the guaranteed culprit. Typically you want to test mod installs in spurts so you can narrow down what group of mods you should look at when you get CTD's. Your mod list is now 100% unique to you, so past what I've said here there isn't much other support we can provide.

I would advise if you still have issues to look up installation guides starting at ground one, here on Loverslab or elsewhere... you can find them in the stickies here on the forums.. Cleaning master files, creating merged patches, generating FNIS, generating Bodyslide with Morphs option checked. These are all off-the-top-of-my-head things that are things you already should be doing... and there's loads more you may have missed.

9 hours ago, GaXyLa said:

Can anyone help me?

Im using Mod Organizer 2

Have anyone an idea?

loadorder.txt 3.44 kB · 1 download

Seems odd that DCL is so far down from the DD mods. Might not be a problem, but I do notice you have expanded load before Integrated. Load it later.

Okay, finally solved the mod manager not putting the files in the right location. Now I've got the invis body with the mod devices here. I know you said something about batch build with Bodyslide, and I see the button for it when running bodyslide....... I don't know what to do from there. It doesn't do anything for me.

Okay so I have a question that hopefully some one can answer. So a few months back I had the tail plugs, sign plugs, as well as the chains for collars and the ankle one with the iron ball attach whatever that one was called all working fine with hdt. Now at the time I was using hdt frame work, high heels ect. along with the patches for devious devices dd hotfix, ddx hdt patch, and zaz hdt patch not the AIO Pfiffy has provided the community. I'm pretty sure I was also using cbbe 3bbb with the smp options from the fmod I could be mistaken I had switched from cbbe to cbbe 3bbb with in a short time frame so maybe I am mistaken in this and was still using just the cbbe body. Everything was working fine the tail and sign plugs moved accordingly the collar chains, and ankle chains moved with physics no problem. However recently I switch to the body type from this site cbbe 3bbb advanced seeing as it was a improved version of the body type I was now using. I have however now noticed all theses items I mentioned no longer have working physics, the collar with a chain on it also clips straight through the torso when worn but seems to have physics hard to tell with how it clips straight down through the body. I am using the AIO rev 3 now along with physics patches I mentioned as well as the hdt combined compatibility set from shaken mods (think I spelled that right) being that it comes with hdt tails for kahjit and argonians. I'm fairly certain that the fomod for this is using the hdt smp from the nexus since I geuss hydrogen has retired from what I read. One last note worthy bit is I know that smp is working correctly through out the rest of hdt mods being that bodies work fine and the hdt tails works.

So with that said my question is if the 3bbb advanced body from LL is not supported for the physics of these mentioned items? Or am I missing some patch or something, I downloaded the slider files some one here posted for the 3bbb body and rebuilt the devious items in body slide and no changes to my problem. Outfits seems to work fine when put on npcs like the dresses, harness, collars, and cuffs. But the real draw this mod has for me at least is the above mentioned items so with out physics on those this mod and its expansions are just kind of a wasted esp slot in my load order. So if some one who knows could let me know if the cause is a unsupported body type or missing patch or perhaps simply some oversight on my part would be appreciated. 

On 1/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, sparral said:

Okay so I have a question that hopefully some one can answer. So a few months back I had the tail plugs, sign plugs, as well as the chains for collars and the ankle one with the iron ball attach whatever that one was called all working fine with hdt. Now at the time I was using hdt frame work, high heels ect. along with the patches for devious devices dd hotfix, ddx hdt patch, and zaz hdt patch not the AIO Pfiffy has provided the community. I'm pretty sure I was also using cbbe 3bbb with the smp options from the fmod I could be mistaken I had switched from cbbe to cbbe 3bbb with in a short time frame so maybe I am mistaken in this and was still using just the cbbe body. Everything was working fine the tail and sign plugs moved accordingly the collar chains, and ankle chains moved with physics no problem. However recently I switch to the body type from this site cbbe 3bbb advanced seeing as it was a improved version of the body type I was now using. I have however now noticed all theses items I mentioned no longer have working physics, the collar with a chain on it also clips straight through the torso when worn but seems to have physics hard to tell with how it clips straight down through the body. I am using the AIO rev 3 now along with physics patches I mentioned as well as the hdt combined compatibility set from shaken mods (think I spelled that right) being that it comes with hdt tails for kahjit and argonians. I'm fairly certain that the fomod for this is using the hdt smp from the nexus since I geuss hydrogen has retired from what I read. One last note worthy bit is I know that smp is working correctly through out the rest of hdt mods being that bodies work fine and the hdt tails works.

So with that said my question is if the 3bbb advanced body from LL is not supported for the physics of these mentioned items? Or am I missing some patch or something, I downloaded the slider files some one here posted for the 3bbb body and rebuilt the devious items in body slide and no changes to my problem. Outfits seems to work fine when put on npcs like the dresses, harness, collars, and cuffs. But the real draw this mod has for me at least is the above mentioned items so with out physics on those this mod and its expansions are just kind of a wasted esp slot in my load order. So if some one who knows could let me know if the cause is a unsupported body type or missing patch or perhaps simply some oversight on my part would be appreciated. 

So, what your referring to is HDT-SMP from nexus right? if so then 3bb advanced works just like other mods that use it, but you need to TURN ON smp physics ingame for the body otherwise 3bb advanced uses CBPC Physics, the settings you chose when installing 3bbb advanced decide which parts of the body get controlled by cbpc and which get controlled via HDT-SMP, but its always CBPC by default until you enable it, also make sure you built the 3bbb advanced body in bodyslide (to tell if you have that or another body just go freecam (console: tcm) and zoom into the vagina area and if there is both an inner mesh for vagine and anus its probably the correct body if not rebuild in bodyslide. 

And if you don't know how to turn them on ingame, you get a spell to do it ingame just look through your list and it should say smp enable on player or for the NPC spell enable a-d on npc. after cast it should say smp enabled or disabled in the upper left

@Shynkos

No the body works fine what I was asking is if the body somehow wasn't compatible with the physics on the items from devious devices those being the chain collars, sign plugs, and tail plugs. Those seem to have lost the physics when I updated my mod list and was forced into changing over to the newer hdt smp that's on the nexus/shaken hdt compatibility pack. The hdt smp is working for everything else that has physics just fine except these items from devious devices. They were working before I updated my mods to these I geuss new versions of hydrogens work that other people have taken up now that he is retired. I don't know how or why the body would be incompatible and break the physics for the mentioned items. But all that was changed when I updated my mod list was upgrading the body to the advanced version found here on LL and updating the hdt mods to the ones now found on the nexus and shaken mods. I still get the audio ( the rattling chain sound ) when a npc is wearing the plugs or the collars but the acutal physics of the items have stopped working since updating these mods to the newer versions. 

I've been playing with DD-AIO Rev3, along with the DD Hotfix.

One of the things that has stuck out so far is the absence of any real effects applied by either the clit or nipple piercings.

Sure, the vibration event triggers and the respective animations/sounds might play, but the vibration doesn't actually seem to do anything with regards to Sexlab Aroused.

I've had the SLAM widget running to check regularly on arousal levels while testing this out, and the arousal level of the pierced actor never seems to actually increase at all during or after any of the vibration events. With the lack of any real effect on the actor's arousal, the vibration events seem to be pretty useless aside from stopping you in your tracks every now and again to play the vibration animations.

Is anyone else able to corroborate my findings with the piercings at all?

I'd highly recommend using SLAM to help with testing.

Cheers.

Hey, I would be really appreciative if someone helped me with an issue I'm having. I'm pretty new to the Skyrim SE modding scene, but have done some stuff to try to integrate some mods into Skyrim SE. However, things aren't really working perfectly. See below:

ScreenShot1.png.52de145f659321dbe8da4c190af1a99e.png

So not all of the devices are showing up, arms and legs are disappearing when I try to equip devices to arms and legs, and in addition, my animations don't seem to be working.

I am using DDAIO Rev 3 (the file linked in on this page), CBBE v.1.5.4, FNIS SE 7.5.1, Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.71, Papyrus UtilSE 3.8, Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7, Fresh women 0.2, RaceMenu SE 0.4.12, SexLab Framework SE_v163_Beta8, Skyrim Utility Mod SE v.1.40, BodySlide 4.9.0

I thought originally that it was an issue with BodySlide, but I tried choosing all the groups and batch building everything, and that didn't seem to change things.

What do you think may be going wrong?

7 hours ago, 24han said:

Hey, I would be really appreciative if someone helped me with an issue I'm having. I'm pretty new to the Skyrim SE modding scene, but have done some stuff to try to integrate some mods into Skyrim SE. However, things aren't really working perfectly. See below:

ScreenShot1.png.52de145f659321dbe8da4c190af1a99e.png

So not all of the devices are showing up, arms and legs are disappearing when I try to equip devices to arms and legs, and in addition, my animations don't seem to be working.

I am using DDAIO Rev 3 (the file linked in on this page), CBBE v.1.5.4, FNIS SE 7.5.1, Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.71, Papyrus UtilSE 3.8, Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7, Fresh women 0.2, RaceMenu SE 0.4.12, SexLab Framework SE_v163_Beta8, Skyrim Utility Mod SE v.1.40, BodySlide 4.9.0

I thought originally that it was an issue with BodySlide, but I tried choosing all the groups and batch building everything, and that didn't seem to change things.

What do you think may be going wrong?

Try the last DD, version that's posted in the comments here, it might work better.  I really think that the problem you're having is a Bodyslide issue though.