So I started a new game yesterday, and somehow the "struggle" animations with devious devices are not working. When I attempt to escape a device, my inventory screen stays open and several seconds later I'll get the pop-up telling me whether I succeeded or not. If I close the inventory myself, the pop-up will still appear in about the same amount of time (which just happens to be about as long as it usually takes for those animations to play!)

I'm not entirely sure what to do about this. I've reinstalled the mod, re-run FNIS and re-run the batch build in Bodyslide. I haven't done a "clean save", because I have some other DD-based mods which would also need to be disabled... and that would probably destroy my save. x.x

---------------------

Edit: I made a new character to test this out. Same mod loadout and everything, no settings changed in MCM. The struggle animations were working properly. So I guess the question now is, "How the hell do I get Devious Devices to re-initialize without doing a clean save?"

I have the red armband on my character and I get a  ctd whenever I try to unlock it. The weird thing is I was playing yesterday and the animations were playing fine on the same armband and I could unlock devices without ctd. 

Now I've had this problem before with the AIO install until I read on here [Page 61] that the AIO install is outdated and can cause ctd. So, yesterday I "updated" to the 3 files Kimy had here and it seamed to work like a charm until this morning.

I have updated fnis, batch build in bodyside and the textures are all there. Oh, one more thing, the armband was still attached to my character when I quit last night, don't know if that matters. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm still pretty new to this whole thing, I've been searching around for a while but haven't found anything that has worked. My issue:
 DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query.

This. Whatever the heck it means. I use MO2, and from what I've gathered its something to do with the wrong dll file in the mod... or something. IDK, Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm new please be gentle

10 hours ago, Beluga248 said:

I'm still pretty new to this whole thing, I've been searching around for a while but haven't found anything that has worked. My issue:
 DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query.

This. Whatever the heck it means. I use MO2, and from what I've gathered its something to do with the wrong dll file in the mod... or something. IDK, Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm new please be gentle

Last I knew,

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

Note for Devious Devices SE:

Devious Devices is a bit tricky to work with. Make sure you have:
- SSE Engine Fixes installed and up to date
- The correct DLL for your version of SKSE
- DDHOTFIX
- The latest CBBE BodySlide files (if you want to rebuild with those)
Also check out this post by zarantha for the latest assorted download links - and yes, the ones above are correct.

11 hours ago, tasairis said:

Last I knew,

I installed all of those, went through the steps, my dll is the correct one for my SKSE version... and still no dice. The warning is still there. I haven't noticed anything ingame due to this (at least nothing breaking etc) so I'm not sure if the warning is safe to ignore or not, but I'd really like to take care of it just to have peace of mind

EDIT: I got it to work, I had to completely delete the SKSE folder and replace it with the correct folder. I figured I could just do the contents of the folders and not the folders itself

On 11/8/2019 at 11:01 PM, Beluga248 said:

I installed all of those, went through the steps, my dll is the correct one for my SKSE version... and still no dice. The warning is still there. I haven't noticed anything ingame due to this (at least nothing breaking etc) so I'm not sure if the warning is safe to ignore or not, but I'd really like to take care of it just to have peace of mind

EDIT: I got it to work, I had to completely delete the SKSE folder and replace it with the correct folder. I figured I could just do the contents of the folders and not the folders itself

What do you mean by correct folder? I have the same issue.

--edit--

Fixed

On 7/12/2019 at 5:43 PM, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

So is there nothing that needs to be downloaded besides this? Currently I have DDa3.0e, DDx-4.2, DD_DCL_New_CBBE, DCL 8.3, DDiMain and DDX and Zaz HDT patches installed and not one of those is completely overwritten by this mod (besides DDx hdt patch)...

So which ones can I delete?... And why in hell hasn't anyone put these up to the downloads section with all of the requirements/optionals mentioned? Would make management and updates a lot easier with a completely new forum chain.

Edit: So the aio is outdated? Which parts of it?

Edit2: This forum is a mess. People who do not use modmanager/completely clean Skyrim/save and mention problems should be banned from posting anything about bugs. Could someone post the thousand assortment of kb size excuses of a file or (preferably) a file with which one could get everything in DD just as close into working condition as possible? Hopefully also an explanation about what is it in the mod that could cause a crash.

Is anything in DD ready yet?

Anybody of the DD team able to put the great corset models from https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/11770218-kozakowy/

into the framework? (You would need to ask him first) . He got around to porting them to SE! They are beautifully done, and DD could use some more corsets in my opinion ?

here the links to the models:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30275

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30276

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30260

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30277

keep up the good work!

cheers

1 hour ago, BlackBoxFun said:

Anybody of the DD team able to put the great corset models from https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/11770218-kozakowy/

into the framework? (You would need to ask him first) . He got around to porting them to SE! They are beautifully done, and DD could use some more corsets in my opinion ?

here the links to the models:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30275

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30276

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30260

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30277

keep up the good work!

cheers

It's possible that they could, but they would need permission from the author first since his permissions state that he would need to be asked first.

Hello I want to add the "zad_DeviousPetSuit" keyword to the "GetWornHeavyBondageInstance" function in "zadLibs.psc" because TDF Aroused Sexy Idles Plus uses that function to check whether it can play or not but I can't compile it CK spits out "BSString::Set(): Could not allocate full amount of memory asked for with aiMaxLen.".

BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript.psc:

zadLibs myzadLibs = Quest.GetQuest("zadQuest") as zadLibs
if (myzadLibs == None) || (myzadLibs.GetWornHeavyBondageInstance(thisActor) == None)

{...}

endif

zadLibs.psc: (the line i tried to add)

Form Function GetWornHeavyBondageInstance(actor akActor)
	; akActor.GetWornForm(0x20000000)
	; 0x00010000 is slot 46, the new "Heavy Bondage" slot.
	form armb = GetRenderedDeviceInstance(akActor, 0x00010000, zad_DeviousArmbinder)

{...}

if !armb ; Check for petsuit
		armb = GetRenderedDeviceInstance(akActor, 0x00010000, zad_DeviousPetSuit)
	EndIf
	return armb
EndFunction

you could also tell me if adding the lines is a bad idea

27 minutes ago, DieHans said:

but I can't compile it CK spits out "BSString::Set(): Could not allocate full amount of memory asked for with aiMaxLen.".

That error means your script has a problem and you just happened to trigger a set of conditions where the compiler got really fucking screwed up.

Most likely problem? You didn't define a zad_DeviousPetSuit property on the script.

4 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

I've recompiled for the new runtime.

Again don't update until all your skse mods have been updated.

I've not tested this as I won't be updating for a while but I've compiled it the same way I have all other times and it only exposes one skse function.

This is an update of the skse plugin only, you will need the original mod as well. 

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.0.17.rar 71.54 kB · 4 downloads

Very thanks for your update?

I have an issue with Devious Devices. Anytime I try to equip an arm binder in the game closes. When I put on a chastity device they won't show up on my character. When I tried to put on a cat suit my character's body turned invisible while her hands, feet, and head still remained. I have installed devious framework and Devious Device Equip. I ran FNIS XXL and all this shows up: 

NOTE: DD has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:370     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading FNISBase V7.5.1 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.0%

I do use Vortex from Nexus Mods but I do not have FNIS XXL through Nexus Mods. Can someone tell me what is causing this issue and how I can fix it?