17 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

Boots need to have specific records in .nif files to work with NiOverride

I have checked that, and the entries are there. What makes things even more irritating is the fact, that some Boots stopped working on the way from 4.0 to 4.1, therefore one of the new Boots works. If none of them would be working, I would say it is an Nio issue, but that's not the case. The transparent restrictive boots work, the other colours don't, even if they share the base model. 

There are also 2 Meshes, that need some fixing. But I think all major features are working. 

18 hours ago, McLude said:

DDi 4.1 is a CTD on game load or new game. If I disable it, game loads fine.

I had the same problem. I had to reinstall my custom converted version of DDi. 

It's probably just an unconverted animation, but I don't have concrete evidence of that.

2 hours ago, idgaflulz said:

I had the same problem. I had to reinstall my custom converted version of DDi. 

It's probably just an unconverted animation, but I don't have concrete evidence of that.

Last night after disabling DDi I was able to load a game, then I went to bed and today have been unable to load a save or start a new game, vanilla or skse. Nothing changed except I went to sleep. I've spent hours trying to find the problem.

2 hours ago, McLude said:

Last night after disabling DDi I was able to load a game, then I went to bed and today have been unable to load a save or start a new game, vanilla or skse. Nothing changed except I went to sleep. I've spent hours trying to find the problem.

Well, I have tried it out with my own conversion and the 2 versions here. Started on a save and a new game. 

If it is an animation, you would end up in a T-pose. 

there are 3 possibilities:

1. Too many strings: easiest way out is reduce the anim count.

2. You changed the Header and wrecked the .esm on the way.

3. It is a CBBE related problem and therefore does not have any effect on my game.

On 5/22/2018 at 7:40 PM, Pfiffy said:

Gag not working: install :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

See sceenshots.

Bodyslide: There are 3 things to say about it:

The SE Version comes 'nacked' (without any Slidersets, presetsor whatever ), you have to copy them from oldrims BS to SE. This worked for me, but i can't say much about CBBE because I'm using UUNP

And:

You have to change the settings for BS to work on Skyrim SE, or you run it on the Oldrimfolder.

and:

Don't forget to generate the body. Sidenote Followers with a custom Body might also cause Clipping issues.

What i have noticed so far is that not all Boots seem to cooperate with Nio and the transparen long gloves are invisible. 

489830_20180522111530_1.png

489830_20180522111615_1.png

Uh no dude. CBBE SE is vastly different to the original CBBE for Oldrim, you can't simply copy across the files.
As for using oldrim bodyslide, dunno why you'd do that when there's one for SSE. All of the NIF and mesh files that constitute the DD gear have to be reweighed, remodelled and have the NIFS optimised for SSE. Check the Bodyslide on Nexus for a guide on how to do it.

4 minutes ago, TopBunMan said:

Uh no dude. CBBE SE is vastly different to the original CBBE for Oldrim, you can't simply copy across the files.
As for using oldrim bodyslide, dunno why you'd do that when there's one for SSE. All of the NIF and mesh files that constitute the DD gear have to be reweighed, remodelled and have the NIFS optimised for SSE. Check the Bodyslide on Nexus for a guide on how to do it.

Well, at least it is working fine with UUNP. I have not worked with CBBE since 7B got out(A long time ago, in a universe far from here..... ) But I will take a look...

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I have tried it out with my own conversion and the 2 versions here. Started on a save and a new game. 

If it is an animation, you would end up in a T-pose. 

there are 3 possibilities:

1. Too many strings: easiest way out is reduce the anim count.

2. You changed the Header and wrecked the .esm on the way.

3. It is a CBBE related problem and therefore does not have any effect on my game.

1) You already asked me, no.

2) No. But even so, uninstalling 4.1 and reinstalling 4.0 should fix that problem.

3) Sounds random, what "cbbe problem" would be caused by installing 4.1

4) I did try disabling Mia and FG as suggested, nada.

4 minutes ago, McLude said:

1) You already asked me, no.

2) No. But even so, uninstalling 4.1 and reinstalling 4.0 should fix that problem.

3) Sounds random, what "cbbe problem" would be caused by installing 4.1

4) I did try disabling Mia and FG as suggested, nada.

There is a lot of new stuff in 4.1 and it might be only one defective mesh in there, that breaks the game.

I have been testing the Stuff on followers and found out, that a lot of the cuffs with chains got broken. It didn't crash the game for me, but you never know. 

Did you just disable FG/Mia or did you completly remove them?

And DD 4.0 also makes your game CTD now?

I have just checked out Coursed loot with 4.1 and it could load and save. Also switched to XPMSE 4.31 and it works with the SSE Engine fix instaslled.

I have no idea what happened. My gut instinct is that something was left behind on the uninstall, or something fundamental was overwritten or corrupted, or some ini file was changed, maybe nothing to do with DD, maybe a NMM glitch, maybe something random. I removed DD entirely and am reinstalling all the major mods and anything installed in the days prior. If that doesn't fix it I'll probably give in and do a full game reinstall and switch to MO2 while I'm at it. Only problem is I need to figure out how to export mods through CK without crashing so I can keep some of my own converted mods without going through and reassembling an archive one file at a time. 

I have no idea what happened. My gut instinct is that something was left behind on the uninstall, or something fundamental was overwritten or corrupted, or some ini file was changed, maybe nothing to do with DD, maybe a NMM glitch, maybe something random. I removed DD entirely and am reinstalling all the major mods and anything installed in the days prior. If that doesn't fix it I'll probably give in and do a full game reinstall and switch to MO2 while I'm at it. Only problem is I need to figure out how to export mods through CK without crashing so I can keep some of my own converted mods without going through and reassembling an archive one file at a time. 

With so many mods depending on DD in one or another way, it has become one of the mods I install very early. Even if i haven't really used it before and messing around with masters mid game is one of the worst ideas. It seems that i have wrecked one save, too. But that was buggy before and so it is no loss.

Make a copy of you NMM Mod Folder before you deinstall everything. Then you have a backup of you mods.

24 minutes ago, McLude said:

Have you tried to reboot your computer?

I have had problem starting skyrim during or after the most recent windows update, until I rebooted my PC

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

With so many mods depending on DD in one or another way, it has become one of the mods I install very early. Even if i haven't really used it before and messing around with masters mid game is one of the worst ideas. It seems that i have wrecked one save, too. But that was buggy before and so it is no loss.

Make a copy of you NMM Mod Folder before you deinstall everything. Then you have a backup of you mods.

Unfortunately those are the mods as installed by NMM. When you convert a mod in CK, it has to be exported as a BSA if you want a backup.

2 hours ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

Have you tried to reboot your computer?

I have had problem starting skyrim during or after the most recent windows update, until I rebooted my PC

I did try that, good suggestion though. I'll do it again. I've reinstalled everything major and it still doesn't load/start a game.

Unfortunately those are the mods as installed by NMM. When you convert a mod in CK, it has to be exported as a BSA if you want a backup.

I did try that, good suggestion though. I'll do it again. I've reinstalled everything major and it still doesn't load/start a game.

Bad news for you, good news for dd. 

4 hours ago, xGHoSTx said:

i hope the cursed dream shop comes out soon and converted bodyslide files :D

When it comes to BS I can only speak for UUNP and I have to say the old Slider sets do it for me. It took me a bit to figure out how it works, but the outcome is close to what you get in Oldrim.

CDS...Hm.. I think that someone already did that. I can take a look at it.   

1 hour ago, McLude said:

I suspect this might be the result of mods not converted in CK. All the mods that have given me problems were not actual conversions.

I don't think so... You know, that I don't care much about the header. If you were right, I would be struggeling with my installation instead of posting pictures of working mods here.

But remember the old FG leftovers after switching to the new version?  

11 minutes ago, amasters said:

Where and how? The official Cursed Loot page lists it as incompatible with SSE, and nothing I've spotted on the first page or the last pages suggests this has changed.

Kimy loaded it up yesterday. It is in the Skyrim SE downloadsection. And i have just took a look ad DD Equip... it seems to work right ouit of the box. (I havent checked the textures, they might be the only reason for incompatibilities) 

21 minutes ago, Geha4711 said:

Hallo, the first quest does not start for me. Urag does not respond to the removal of items from the shelf.

Hi. While I haven't used this mod yet, and don't currently play SSE, this appears to be a port of v4.0 of devious devices from classic Skyrim. If so, the forbidden tome and Sergius experiment quests are not available. Some of the items they use are still in place but will lead to nothing because the extra plugin that contains the quests themselves is no longer included.