23 hours ago, CobaltCaldera said:

Is it just not compatible, or can I make bodyslide see it somehow?

It's not compatible seems with your beast body. You have installed beast races addon for DD 5.1? it's must be fit items for that but not sure if it do with collars. Seems in your status at this point neck is to big and hide a collar. If you have correct installed Beast races addon then you need load all collars into outfit studio by import nif (those collars doesn't have bodyslide files) Then import your default beast body into bodyslide as example and then enlarge a collar to get visible. Then delete a body and export modified nif on the same name. Later if all gone wrong you can restore this nif from original mod.

On 6/11/2021 at 3:47 AM, negative0004 said:

Yeah I believe I'm running 3BA. The CBBE 3BBB add on I believe. I saw this 3BA body slide but saw it was only for version 4.3. I'm running the latest DD version. Didn't know if that would be an issue or not. It's weird. It's only the pony boots. Bondage mittens, straight jackets, hobble dresses and harnesses that don't show up. Everything else works fine. The gags, the cuffs, the armbinders, the ballet heels all work fine. I've TRIED EVERYTHING. I may give this add on here a try. Couldn't hurt. 

Yeah so bodyslides for the items that were included in DD4.3 will still work for 5.1 as they're still the same models, I am not sure if there are new 3BA bodyslides for anything added since 4.3 (I think maybe the rope gear was added between 4.3 and 5.1?) so you will only be able to build those as CBBE, but either way I still use what I linked to build the outfits for 3BA. Download and build it with bodyslide and see if that fixes your problem. If it doesn't maybe some of the textures are broken - I'm guessing you've tried removing and re-installing DD5.1 already?

And otherwise obvious question, but you're using SE and you definitely downloaded the SE conversion for DD?

15 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

Yeah so bodyslides for the items that were included in DD4.3 will still work for 5.1 as they're still the same models, I am not sure if there are new 3BA bodyslides for anything added since 4.3 (I think maybe the rope gear was added between 4.3 and 5.1?) so you will only be able to build those as CBBE, but either way I still use what I linked to build the outfits for 3BA. Download and build it with bodyslide and see if that fixes your problem. If it doesn't maybe some of the textures are broken - I'm guessing you've tried removing and re-installing DD5.1 already?

And otherwise obvious question, but you're using SE and you definitely downloaded the SE conversion for DD?

yeah im using Special Edition version of DD. i learned my lesson a few months ago when i thought i had to download DD Expansions, when it was for LE and not SE, my character would T-Pose when i load into the game. i make sure its SE before i download it now. i did what you said and i builded the 3BA bodyslide and it didnt work, so something else is wrong. its weird i never had any trouble with DD in Fallout 4, i moved over to skyrim because the mods are way better for this kinda stuff. I deleted my mods and just ran DD with bodyslide. no luck. im probably going to have to reinstall skyrim SE. 

On 5/28/2021 at 11:44 AM, anyway ayway said:

Edit: It seems I should've searched a bit harder before posting. The following thread suggests just changing the strap-on slot to 52, the same as SoS. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

It does, just read the thread carefully to the end, otherwise you can have as much of a frustration as I did trying to make this thing work.

I have tried everything. Please can someone tell me how to get the stupid net immerse warning out of my game. I can not put the boots on whats so ever. I have racemenu with the ni but that doesn't help. I even installed the netimmerse by extracting it from racemenu and having it as its own mod in the mod manger. I would love to run all of the dd mods its just they all require me to wear boots at some point. I don't know how to fix it. Everything else works 100% fine.

8 hours ago, Tease_Me said:

I even installed the netimmerse by extracting it from racemenu and having it as its own mod in the mod manger

Remove netimerse and install DD 5.1 latest version from this post. This thing is fixed in this. Also it's depend on what boots you wearing from what mod. If those boots not from DD or DCL then probably those not fixed.

Also remove all old patches and old patches what is added from other mods (as example SLIF)

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Remove netimerse and install DD 5.1 latest version from this post. This thing is fixed in this. Also it's depend on what boots you wearing from what mod. If those boots not from DD or DCL then probably those not fixed.

Also remove all old patches and old patches what is added from other mods (as example SLIF)

I actually just reinstalled everything, now the graphics are a million times better and get this, boots work =D

Some mod is equipping collar and chains on female NPCs and making them follow me around and I can't figure out which mod is doing or what is triggering it. Is there anything in these newer versions of DD that does that? The collar and chains can't be removed with any key I've tried. 

Female NPCs being randomly equipped with collar and chains and then follow me. - Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

2 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Some mod is equipping collar and chains on female NPCs and making them follow me around and I can't figure out which mod is doing or what is triggering it. Is there anything in these newer versions of DD that does that? The collar and chains can't be removed with any key I've tried. 

Female NPCs being randomly equipped with collar and chains and then follow me. - Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

Do you have SexLab Sexual Fame installed? It's was equipping collars on everyone. Have to disable that option in the MCM in each play through at the start.

On 6/15/2021 at 5:53 AM, Tron91 said:

Do you have SexLab Sexual Fame installed? It's was equipping collars on everyone. Have to disable that option in the MCM in each play through at the start.

Yes, I will check the MCM again and disable it, I don't remember that option. 

edit, that wasn't it.

Edited by Duncan Idaho

Ok,

So far the only fix I've figured out for broken devious devices is to put everything in a box.  Then player.removeallitems

Now the device was fixed, then grab stuff from the box.

There might be a better way, but this one worked for some boots that wouldn't equip after they broke.  After this, they were equipped again.

5 hours ago, delgathar said:

There might be a better way, but this one worked for some boots that wouldn't equip after they broke.  After this, they were equipped again.

This method remove all equiped devices too and broke scripts, also it removes all quest items from you even vanilla. Better fix is remove all items to box, then check player.showinventory and found broken devices id by listing. Check those id  into xedit and then if this device is really broken, remove by player.removeitem id. Then you can take items back.

Is there any way to add to/modify the list of animations that DD chooses from when bound? I find that it frequently picks animations that either flat out don't make sense (cowgirl animation when wearing a closed chastity belt) Or don't match the requested animation when possible (forcing a blowjob scene when a vaginal scene was requested and the actor is not in chastity). I would just disable the animation filter, but since it now just hides any worn devices when you disable the filter, it just makes the immersion worse.

I've run into an issue where npcs won't equip any devices anymore. I thought it was because too many of them have some equipped, but I only have 4 npcs wearing devices so far. I can still wear them though, but I'm no longer getting the prompt that says I'm locking them into the device when I put it in their inventory.

I managed to get everything to work - fantastic job by the way - except the creature toggle.

"Use animation filter for creatures" in the mod menu says that it should hide the restraints if a creature is involved. This is not happening.

What is happening in my game is that - if my character is wearing bondage gear - the two actors will play completely separated animations. The NPC tries to play the intended animation, but the player character seems to choose a second, random animation, thus leading to the phantom blowjob and other hilarious scenarios.

I tried with all combinations of the options, and I always get the same result.