6 hours ago, adventurer_blitz said:

be causing this? Thank you for any help you can offer.

It cause extremely position of elbowbinder. You need open this outfit in outfit studio and enlarge manually and save again as new project. Then open bodyslide and build new project of elbowbinder.

When wearing certain straitjackets or dress these hide a large part of any boots that being worn.
I assume this has something to do with them overwriting the leg/calf part of the boot mesh.
But for straitjackets that only cover the torso this looks a little off.
Is there a way to make the boots render as normal?
I suspect something can be done using the settings in MCM under "Devices underneath" but I never understood how to modify the settings there to make it do what I want.
Any help/suggestions appreciated!

On 5/29/2021 at 9:42 AM, Elsidia said:

It cause extremely position of elbowbinder. You need open this outfit in outfit studio and enlarge manually and save again as new project. Then open bodyslide and build new project of elbowbinder.

I believe this is actually an armbinder, not elbow.
I just played through the exact same quest a few minutes ago.
I had the same clipping issue.
I thought about using your solution, but I have no idea how to do anything in outfit studio.
Do you have any pointers? Maybe a link to a proper tutorial... The ones I found so far haven't been very helpful.

Edited by tekkkie
2 hours ago, tekkkie said:

Any help/suggestions appreciated!

You need add to boots using xedit armor addon priority 21. But then those boots will clipping with any hobble dress because calves will be visible in that situation. Then best solution is find balance between all dd body items and boots. Like boots priority is lower as hobble dress priority and those hide a boots calves, but straitjacket priority is lower as boots priority and boots have calves. Something like that. But got that balance is hard.

Hey, are those vagial (genital) piercings broken atm? Once added, the ordinary DD message "put on" shows up, piercing is equipped but it does not show up. Also the item can be unequipped in the inventory without any unequip restraints dialogue (key, struggle). 

EDIT: Hang on, it was 3BA DD compatible 60Slot, sorry

Edited by klatti
On 5/28/2021 at 12:05 AM, Shippuden3000 said:

installed Devious Devices SE 5.1 and Mod Organizer gives me the error code 193. Says that Devious Devices.dll is invalid (code 193) 

Are you using skse 2.0.17 - 2.0.19?

Nothing overwriting DD?

On 5/27/2021 at 11:04 PM, LetheOminous said:

My characters inventory says Chastity belt is equipped and its just not appearing on the body. I checked the bodyslide and I can't find it in the list of devices in the slides. Then I checked the mesh folders and only chastity belts I found were from zaz brown belt not the ones says equipped, How could I fix this? So far no CTDs just lack of belt

Did you install the update only from the troubleshooting page? If so, that's not the full mod. It's meant to be installed over DD 5.0.

Try redownloading DD 5.1 from the download page.

On 5/28/2021 at 5:02 AM, LetheOminous said:

I went through the latest DD mod folders and there is no chastity belt meshes or textures

They don't say 'chastity belt'.... If you don't see these textures, redownload and reinstall from the download page.

image.png.5e18755f78c8b6d8ceae79ba2a250f60.png

Meshes will be in bodyslide output or in override. They will not be present until built with bodyslide, but you should see the ground objects (_go.nif)

image.png.56011321ea1e3937c729fba78fd8f166.png

7 hours ago, negative0004 said:

im having issues with boots, mittens and body suits, not showing up in game. the gags work but arent align with the mouth. the boots and bodysuits give my character a floating head. help?

Gags, install MFG Fix.

For invisible items, batch build the dd bodyslides.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

7 hours ago, negative0004 said:

i did the batch build and they arent showing up. the collars and cuffs work fine, its just the boots and suits that dont work

Rule number 1 in modding:

If you don't see outfits, that bodyslide build is wrong. You run bodyslide from wrong folder, don't do batch build, build not all outfits, output path is wrong or not activated. If you see other items it's because those don't need build in bodyslide it's goes with mod without it.

Edited by Elsidia

Hello guys, I'm having a problem with the physics for some items, for example there is no physics for nipple piercings, as shown in the video:  https://streamable.com/pk68v6

I'm using CBBE - 3BBA physics, but as you can see the nipple piercings remain stationary, how can I fix it ? is there Devious Devices physics optional files or something? cuz I created morphs for all the files in bodyslides.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm having no luck searching for anything related. With the new 5.0 furniture integration, how do you place furniture in the world? I have several furniture kits, but can't figure out how to use them. The description mentions placing through the MCM, but I have no options for that. Did the MCM change from 4.3 to 5.0, cause mine seems the same?

Also, though I'm sure it's been reported several times, just adding that I'm also having problems with missing calves/wrists on a few devices. I did the step listed on the troubleshooting post to make sure that patch.esp was enabled, but no luck. Not expecting solutions atm for that, just reporting it.

14 hours ago, Icehawk55082 said:

with missing calves/wrists on a few devices

Put full name of missing calves, forearms device and if this is from DD or DCL, i or other people put info how to fix it in xedit.

14 hours ago, Icehawk55082 said:

how do you place furniture in the world?

Just throw kit on ground.

I haven't exhaustively tested, but the ones I've found are the "Rope torso and leg binds" of each color (Red, White, Black). I'm not actually sure whether it's from DD or DCL. I'm using additemmenu to search by mod category and can't find them in either set, but can find them when I search directly by their name. I would guess from DCL, since I encountered those bindings during the new Bound in Skyrim chain when the rope master put me in them.

Also, would have never thought to just drop the furniture kits on the ground. Too easy. :P