4 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Select No

And that was what I did but there are some people who may not know that. If there fairly newbish and I'm sure there are some out there....LOL..l had to stop and think about it because I was like unghhh? And yes @zarantha you are correct....lol...it is NMM....Vortex that god forsaken tool....I swear its devil....lol...I just hate the way Vortex does changing load orders...Its the whole writing rules thing sucks....It's a pain the ass....I used to be a dev writing 12 hours of code a day.....thats why I went back to being an engineer.

30 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

And that was what I did but there are some people who may not know that. If there fairly newbish and I'm sure there are some out there....LOL..l had to stop and think about it because I was like unghhh? And yes @zarantha you are correct....lol...it is NMM....Vortex that god forsaken tool....I swear its devil....lol...I just hate the way Vortex does changing load orders...Its the whole writing rules thing sucks....It's a pain the ass....I used to be a dev writing 12 hours of code a day.....thats why I went back to being an engineer.

The same reason am stuck on NMM Community edition. Gives me more control, but you got to know what you are doing.

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

The same reason am stuck on NMM Community edition. Gives me more control, but you got to know what you are doing.

So the reason behind Vortex supposedly was NMM shortcomings.....LOL....So you create VORTEX and come up with all NEW SHORTCOMINGS.

image.png.889a6b7770c0023571438c5e04ddad98.png

Its too much messy to make this mod work properly. After all the trouble patching the bodyslider, mouths don't open with ballgags, armbinders, hopes and anything else don't appear on the body, even with the animation in the correct position. There should be a proper tutorial on how to make this work.

On 5/9/2021 at 3:56 AM, Elsidia said:

Invisibility of devices happens when skse runs out memory or due to high load CPU by scripts lag. or due to heavy modded Skyrim

I have only DCL requirements in my game and no one device in cities not invisible. Also guards me put in devices in right way.

Invisibility happens (device is disable while Skyrim try to resolve all running scripts) When it happen - device show up visible. If you in this process, save your game and exit from Skyrim, when you load this save, device stays invisible (disabled) forever. To fix it you need know this device placeable reference, prid it and enable. Then device shows up.

THat makes perfect sense. My game starts to slow down significantly sometimes after even only an hour of play. I can definitely see this being the issue at least on my end.

2 hours ago, Ronivan said:

Its too much messy to make this mod work properly. After all the trouble patching the bodyslider, mouths don't open with ballgags, armbinders, hopes and anything else don't appear on the body, even with the animation in the correct position. There should be a proper tutorial on how to make this work.

We've got a list of known issues in the troubleshooting post. if you have trouble with getting the requirements working, you'll need to look up the tutorials for those mods and get them working first. 90% of the 'invisible outfits' issues are getting bodyslide working and not this mod's fault.

mouths not opening with gags - make sure you have MFG fix and it's requirements installed.

armbinders missing from bodyslide and heretic chains missing is only with UNP. If you use UNP, get the patch on the troubleshooting post.

If you're CBBE, then you need to check to make sure that you have bodyslide set up correctly. there's a short bodyslide tutorial on the troubleshooting post.

other outfits (other than armbinders and heretic for unp) not showing up are 100% not running bodyslide right, or having bodyslide set up incorrectly.

I started a fresh game this evening, created a character, configured mods and attempted to start LAL - Captured Princess, but it's not showing in the list. Is there a configuration setting in DD 5.1 that I accidentally disabled to remove Captured Princess as an option?

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

For that you need install LAL mod and Devious cursed loot mod. In last installed process select install lal addon and later activate both plugins.

Thanks for the response! I didn't realize Captured Princess was DCL, but should have realized I was looking in the wrong place when searching DD's discussion thread returned only 12 results. I have both LAL and DCL are installed and activated, and will take another look at DCL's configuration.

I was using cbbe but just recently installed 3bbb smp. Do I need to reinstall dd5.1 to capture the change or is using bodyslide sufficient. Also if breasts inflate or deflate should nipple piercings also move in conjunction. Piercings on my pc don't although they still jiggle around. Thanks so much.

2 hours ago, KalBreen said:

I was using cbbe but just recently installed 3bbb smp. Do I need to reinstall dd5.1 to capture the change or is using bodyslide sufficient. Also if breasts inflate or deflate should nipple piercings also move in conjunction. Piercings on my pc don't although they still jiggle around. Thanks so much.

DD 5.1 does not include 3bbb bodyslides. You need to download the bodyslides for 3bbb separately. Not all outfits in 5.1 are converted to 3bbb yet. what is missing are the new straitjackets. at most, the breasts will clip through the outfits when you move.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11938-3ba-bodyslides-for-devious-devices-43-aio/

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

DD 5.1 does not include 3bbb bodyslides. You need to download the bodyslides for 3bbb separately. Not all outfits in 5.1 are converted to 3bbb yet. what is missing are the new straitjackets. at most, the breasts will clip through the outfits when you move.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11938-3ba-bodyslides-for-devious-devices-43-aio/

OMG!!! It WORKS!!! Thank you so much Zarantha! You and the DD team are the BEST!!!

9 minutes ago, iamyourdaddy said:

i dont want to sound stupid, but when i was searching for the sexlab framework se (because the one linked here is for le) i found out there is the light version and a beta for a full version, now which one should i use?

Don't use the light version.

Use this version for SE: 

1 hour ago, gubertpol1 said:

I am getting invisible elbowbinders, is there a common cause for this? Other restraints are working, the elbowbinder itself is invisible.

If you're unp get the bodyslides from the troubleshooting post and build them.

If you're cbbe, you didn't build them or something is messed up with your bodyslide configuration.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

From the mod page "Sexlab Support: While in a chastity belt, the Dragonborn's (or any NPC's) most intimate of intimates will be off limits! The actors will be unable to use any sex scenes involving the "Vaginal", "Anal", "Masturbation", or "Fisting" tags. In most cases, the scene will be replaced by a chastity-friendly scene, including Oral, Blowjobs, Handjobs, Boobjobs, and whatever else may be available. While wearing gags, the Oral animations will be off limits as well, unless it happens to be a ring gag."

I am having trouble with this. For some reason when creature animations run, it always defaults to "DDBeltedSolo" instead of doing oral animations. These are all the various animation packs that I have installed. I've tried re-registering everything, and when the oral animations do play, they work when belted, but the when the "dice roll" picks non-oral, they do not.

image.png.172b4a87227368fd422a90b927e2303e.png

37 minutes ago, rakuraden said:

Hello, I cant download by Mega link, it say that I reach limit  size. Have any mirror link to donwload DD?

Mega is murder lol >.> Just gotta wait or buy a sub. Google drive or NOPY are great for files too :( too bad only mega. I actually am still downloading it from yesterday.