2 hours ago, Starphyre said:

I'm launching through Vortex, using the SKSE launcher. I was going to verify it, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the tool button to tell me what it's pointing to. The icon looks kinda like a blue dot matrix printer though.  I've pasted you part of my last (at the time) SKSE log, which was timestamped this morning. I switched back to the regular HDT SMP mod.

I didn't know that was an issue with bodyslide. I'll probably rebuild everything and make sure that group selector is cleared. However I DID rebuild the naked body with the group selector cleared, and I'm still not seeing physics. Just to be sure that maybe my model's not exactly huge chest might be too small to see it (even though she's about a D) I made the breasts ridiculously massive in racemenu and no, there's no physics.

Edit: I found it. I'm using the SKSE launcher.

Do you have XPMSE installed? Nothing overwriting the skeleton?

Are you using the basic CBBE body, or are you using 3BBB or CBBE SMP?

Do you have CBPC installed?

If you're doing straight HDT SMP (no CBPC), do you have a defaultBBPs.xml?

It should be in \SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

It used to be included with HDT SMP, but not too long ago they decided that file belongs with the bodies. 3BBB and CBBE SMP come with their own, for the basic CBBE body I just realized it's not there. So that's probably it.

The 3bbb body i use is a mix of SMP and CBPC (better performance when everything isn't SMP). So I attached the HDT configs folder (in case you don't have it) from CBBE SMP, which should be SMP only.

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.7z

XPMSE installed, no other mods touching the skeleton. I'm using basic CBBE and no CBPC. 

There's no XML in the hdtskinnedmeshconfigs folder.

Do I put all those xml's that are in the zip into that folder, or just the defaultBBPs?

SHOULD I get 3bbb, or cbbe smp? I dislike overly complicated setups, so I was trying to keep it as simple as I could.  (Or CBPC, for that matter?)

EDIT: OMG there's JIGGLING!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

So, Um. I hate to dive from one issue to another. But this time I'm not sure it's on my end.  As I said earlier, I read the last 20-25 pages to make sure what I was going to ask about wasn't already covered. One thing I read was about people who had mouths not opening for gags, but had mfgfix installed. I noticed this while playing tonight.

I was fiddling around in the whips n chains Inn, and played Tamara's struggle-game. this happened with the gag she equipped on me. 

Spoiler

I was fiddling around in the whips n chains Inn, and played Tamara's struggle-game. this happened with the gag she equipped on me. 

cffa77790c33aeb1f7676782d00b86bd.png

However, my own ebonite harness ball gag works fine.

e5a0e87cf34cd208afa85a3d08d3cdf7.png

9 minutes ago, Starphyre said:

SHOULD I get 3bbb, or cbbe smp? I dislike overly complicated setups, so I was trying to keep it as simple as I could.  (Or CBPC, for that matter?)

I think it's enough to put skinned mesh config files to match path to start physics.

If not then you need to play with skinned mesh config  settings and outfit studio. In short.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

which contraptions? can you click on it while in the console and get the id? we can try verifying it.

I haven't seen complaints of missing textures here or in the LE thread. This is likely an install error with DD. Try reinstalling.

I have freshly installed DD 5.1 and will dig into this idea. If I continue to see the offending devices, I will post their IDs and as much addition information as I can gather from SSE, etc.

As always, you all rock, the mods you make are amazing, and I only look for ways I can help you make them better.

Keep up the good work!!

42 minutes ago, Starphyre said:

XPMSE installed, no other mods touching the skeleton. I'm using basic CBBE and no CBPC. 

There's no XML in the hdtskinnedmeshconfigs folder.

Do I put all those xml's that are in the zip into that folder, or just the defaultBBPs?

EDIT: OMG there's JIGGLING!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

So, Um. I hate to dive from one issue to another. But this time I'm not sure it's on my end.  As I said earlier, I read the last 20-25 pages to make sure what I was going to ask about wasn't already covered. One thing I read was about people who had mouths not opening for gags, but had mfgfix installed. I noticed this while playing tonight.

Reveal hidden contents

cffa77790c33aeb1f7676782d00b86bd.png

However, my own ebonite harness ball gag works fine.

e5a0e87cf34cd208afa85a3d08d3cdf7.png

CBPC would have gotten you the jiggling without the xmls. But getting it to work with SMP takes a bit of work editing those same xmls. That's where 3BBB comes in. It provides pre-edited XMLs that allow you to use CBPC and it's light weight physics for most of the body, and keeps the SMP limited to breasts or breasts + a few other body parts. The more SMP is used, the higher you will potentially be hit on framerate. If you find that SMP is hitting your game too hard, I'd recommend getting 3BBB and CBPC to improve performance in that area.

CBBE SMP is probably where you should have started, if you want an SMP only configuration. If you want to tweak those XMLs, download the CBBE SMP mod and install over the top of CBBE or have it overwrite CBBE, as the fomod has several options for configuring the bounce. I usually lean towards the firm rather than the jello jiggles, so that's what those XMLs are set for.

For the new issue, where NPCs aren't changing expression, I'm not certain there's much to do. NPCs will sometimes not stay in poses like the armbinders, due to their packages overriding DD's. There's no way to fix this completely without potentially breaking the NPC completely. I would think expressions would fall under the same category. For example, they could apply the correct expression initially, but then you talk to them or they just start commenting on things and when they are done it doesn't reset to the mouth open position. And if you block their dialog completely, you're going to break some quests if the wrong NPC gets gagged.

Short term, try leaving the world cell or room and then come back. that should force a reset.

@Kimy

Can the Device Hider be tweaked to only work on DD items and not other normal armors? Recently I downloaded a mod whose Skirt slot conflicted with the ones used by Corset and Harness, so before activating the Device Hiding if there is a check for the DD keywords would be great.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

CBPC would have gotten you the jiggling without the xmls. But getting it to work with SMP takes a bit of work editing those same xmls. That's where 3BBB comes in. It provides pre-edited XMLs that allow you to use CBPC and it's light weight physics for most of the body, and keeps the SMP limited to breasts or breasts + a few other body parts. The more SMP is used, the higher you will potentially be hit on framerate. If you find that SMP is hitting your game too hard, I'd recommend getting 3BBB and CBPC to improve performance in that area.

CBBE SMP is probably where you should have started, if you want an SMP only configuration. If you want to tweak those XMLs, download the CBBE SMP mod and install over the top of CBBE or have it overwrite CBBE, as the fomod has several options for configuring the bounce. I usually lean towards the firm rather than the jello jiggles, so that's what those XMLs are set for.

For the new issue, where NPCs aren't changing expression, I'm not certain there's much to do. NPCs will sometimes not stay in poses like the armbinders, due to their packages overriding DD's. There's no way to fix this completely without potentially breaking the NPC completely. I would think expressions would fall under the same category. For example, they could apply the correct expression initially, but then you talk to them or they just start commenting on things and when they are done it doesn't reset to the mouth open position. And if you block their dialog completely, you're going to break some quests if the wrong NPC gets gagged.

Short term, try leaving the world cell or room and then come back. that should force a reset.

The jiggle amount seems just right for me. Not overdone on the breasts, barely there on the bottom. I'll probably run with it, my comp is pretty beefy. I only lag in huge particle games like BL3 on Mayhem 10. Or I may look at CBBE SMP over the weekend when I have more time to fiddle. 

Thanks for the help, and the information.

On 5/6/2021 at 9:30 PM, zarantha said:

which contraptions? can you click on it while in the console and get the id? we can try verifying it.

I haven't seen complaints of missing textures here or in the LE thread. This is likely an install error with DD. Try reinstalling.

I can vouch for having seen this happen as well. I had a bounty in whiterun one time and got sent to the stocks in town. The contraption was invisible when I got locked in it. There was some other funny behavior going on but I didn't think much of it, I just loaded an earlier save and the arrest initiated something different. It was the only time I had any issues with furniture and I have since tested that particular stock in town and it worked just fine so I never bothered to mention it. Seems like a rare issue whatever it is. Would be hard to duplicate.

Hello!

Every time I ask an npc to remove a collar or something from me, I immediately get new level(s?) in Speechcraft (even if they do not help me). But this skill raise appears terribly cheap to me and I really don't want it!

Is that from this mod? And how can I deactivate that?

Sorry if that has been asked before... I am also not entirely sure which mod does this, i hope you have a hint for me.

Thank you for your help!

12 hours ago, serranna said:

I can vouch for having seen this happen as well. I had a bounty in whiterun one time and got sent to the stocks in town. The contraption was invisible when I got locked in it. There was some other funny behavior going on but I didn't think much of it, I just loaded an earlier save and the arrest initiated something different. It was the only time I had any issues with furniture and I have since tested that particular stock in town and it worked just fine so I never bothered to mention it. Seems like a rare issue whatever it is. Would be hard to duplicate.

Per my imperative to follow up on this, see the screenshot below. (This was taken in Riften's Ratway.) The ID of this device as I understand it is 11001da3

Would you be shocked to know that in my Load order, DD (5.1) is NOT responsible for placing this particular device. This device was most likely placed by Skyrim Chainbeasts, as it shares the same load order prefix. 11xxxxxx with other elements from that mod. I will try to dig deeper into what meshes / textures are being used here.... but it is MOST LIKELY a result of either a misuse of a NIF, or a missed conversion from LE. 

image.thumb.png.a7b773910c86f2ea0a483ff8235b643a.png

3 hours ago, shiftbitlogic said:

Per my imperative to follow up on this, see the screenshot below. (This was taken in Riften's Ratway.) The ID of this device as I understand it is 11001da3

Would you be shocked to know that in my Load order, DD (5.1) is NOT responsible for placing this particular device. This device was most likely placed by Skyrim Chainbeasts, as it shares the same load order prefix. 11xxxxxx with other elements from that mod. I will try to dig deeper into what meshes / textures are being used here.... but it is MOST LIKELY a result of either a misuse of a NIF, or a missed conversion from LE. 

I've seen that rainbow type texture with some of billy's anim objects too. Haven't really tried tracking it down as at other times it loads correctly. I'm suspecting a temporary issue of some sort.

If it's the chainbeasts sse version, try asking in there. It might also be worth it to try optimizing the textures again in CAO or check them with the texture option in nif optimizer.

I have a two questions and they may be dumb ones. First off huge thanks to Kimy and all her crew for creating 5.1 all in one. Your work is greatly appreciated. I know dealing with people on here sometimes is frustrating. Thanks

1) After the 5.1 all in one is there a need to install Inte's Equip? I wasn't sure but if you do try to install it. You get a message stating there is already a newer version installed so of course I clicked cancelled till I could post this.

2) Also currently under the MCM Menu  it shows nothing under Actor Selected Menu and under the System Menu for DDa, DDi, DDx it states version not found for each and Actor Selection states None.

Also sorry I know I said I had but I have one more. The new all in one also installs Contraptions and Device Devices for Him?:

Thanks again for your hard work

llokii

On 5/8/2021 at 9:16 AM, serranna said:

I can vouch for having seen this happen as well

I have own adventure with contraceptions device and can only guess.

Lower is only my thought without any proof.

Invisibility of devices happens when skse runs out memory or due to high load CPU by scripts lag. or due to heavy modded Skyrim

I have only DCL requirements in my game and no one device in cities not invisible. Also guards me put in devices in right way.

Invisibility happens (device is disable while Skyrim try to resolve all running scripts) When it happen - device show up visible. If you in this process, save your game and exit from Skyrim, when you load this save, device stays invisible (disabled) forever. To fix it you need know this device placeable reference, prid it and enable. Then device shows up.

But about me. Whip and chains inn have high script and load issue and there most of NPC decorative furniture is invisible. Sometimes if you wait into inn about 10 minutes it's loads and devices show up. But mostly those devices you need reactive by console. Those are invisible and start generated DCL papyrus log errors. Solution: After fix all devices and exit from inn, save a game and never enter into inn. Or you will be force repeat this process again.

Lower are more facts about Skyrim, not my thoughts.

But missing textures (it's looks like device are violet) no way happens to me. If device is invisible there is two reasons:

1) device is disabled due to script loading lag (see above)

2) Device is missing meshes (contraception not installed in correct way)

If devices look purple color - that is missing textures

3 hours ago, llokii70 said:

The new all in one also installs Contraptions and Device Devices for Him?:

if you use some fomod installer include in mod installers (like MO2 or Vortex) in installation process it's ask you to install For him (if i remember right you need check or uncheck checkbox (default is checked) ) As for contraception's it's install always - now it's part of DD what can't be skipped.

3 hours ago, llokii70 said:

it shows nothing under Actor Selected Menu

What is Actor selected menu and from what mod is it?

14 hours ago, shiftbitlogic said:

11001da3

Where you found that device? id isn't legal if it's from DCL mod. your DCL hex load order is 11? Or even say what mod in you game have mod load order 11?

I search all Riften's Ratway and in place similar to screenshot no any pillory. That's means that this pillory is added from another mod (because i need you mod hex load number) or in my game this device is disabled by heavy script loading. because i need find from xedit this id number. DCL doesn't have it. As contraception's too.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

if you use some fomod installer include in mod installers (like MO2 or Vortex) in installation process it's ask you to install For him (if i remember right you need check or uncheck checkbox (default is checked) ) As for contraception's it's install always - now it's part of DD what can't be skipped.

What is Actor selected menu and from what mod is it?

Where is say its not showing the versions and saying no actor selector is the actual MCM Devious Devices Equip Menu. Have you looked at the new 5.0/5.1. I understand how the fomods work. I am just trying to figure out if there is anything else I need to install after the all in one if anything and the issue with the Devious Devices Equip menu which would lead me to believe that something isnt installed correctly

Editing this to be clear:

After you install Devious Devices, you start up Skyrim and go into MOD Configuration Menu MCM then there should be two new Devious MCM's....Devious Devices and Devious Devices Equipment. When you go into the Devious Devices Equipment Menu there are sub menu's one is for like Actor Selection and will show what actor (PC) Devious Devices is currently tracking. In mine it shows none. There is another sub menu System. When you go into the System Sub Menu under Devious Devices Equipment on the right hand side it will show version numbers for all the components. Mine currently says Version Not Found. Under Actor Selection which is also on this page it says none also. Now there may have been big changes in this update and those features are deprecated but I would be really surprised if Kimy did that and that means if Kimy didnt do that there is something wrong in the installation. This was a upgrade it could be I need to try and reinstall.

However it used to be that you had to install DDa, DDi, DDx, and DD Expansion. I thought the AIO installs all this plus DD for Him and DD contraptions.

Also I have the other issue with menus overrunning thought I saw something in a post about turning off something called night eye but I dont even know what that is.

10 hours ago, llokii70 said:

After the 5.1 all in one is there a need to install Inte's Equip?

Not sure what you mean by "need to install".

Devious Devices Equip from @Inte is a separate mod from Devious Devices by @Kimy

and Devious Devices by @Kimy does not include Devious Devices Equip by @Inte

Devious Devices Equip includes new devices, includes a self-bondage mini game, and includes MCM utility functions for adding and removing devices.

It is up to you whether you would find those features useful and determine whether you need to install the mod.

1 hour ago, llokii70 said:

Devious Devices and Devious Devices Equipment.

Devious devices and Devious Devices equipment is two different mods.

Devious Devices Equip update from this page latest SE version: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2435-devious-devices-equip/

How it works i have very minimal knowledge. Ask in this mod support page.

This is how look MCM with almost minimal requirement for DCL:

Spoiler

ScreenShot40.jpg.dd3d63bf44bafdf2b4feee3692b2e39e.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot41.jpg.46c35b8b003db9117751cbcf29e1f079.jpg

14 hours ago, llokii70 said:

1) After the 5.1 all in one is there a need to install Inte's Equip? I wasn't sure but if you do try to install it. You get a message stating there is already a newer version installed so of course I clicked cancelled till I could post this.

These are two different mods. Inte's Equip has no conflicting files with DD 5.1. So the only way you get the warning about a newer version is if you merged the two mods when you should not have, or if you're installing over the current mod with an older version of equip. If you don't know what you've done, reinstall both DD and DDe and make sure they are installed separately.

15 hours ago, llokii70 said:

2) Also currently under the MCM Menu  it shows nothing under Actor Selected Menu and under the System Menu for DDa, DDi, DDx it states version not found for each and Actor Selection states None.

Those menus are not DD, they're DD Equip. If it says it can't find DD, then I suspect you overwrote DD at some point with DDe.

Make sure you are installing DD and DDe separately. If they are, what version is your DDe? Current version that I have working with DD 5.1 is DDe 4.61.

If you need to update DDe, you will also need to update SUM. (If you have POP, make sure you update that too when you update SUM.)

15 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Also sorry I know I said I had but I have one more. The new all in one also installs Contraptions and Device Devices for Him?:

For Him is optional, you need to check it during install. DDc is installed as a base mod, there is no option to select it.

Yeah just seeing this now but here was what I did earlier to fix all this and it seems like it did. Reinstalled the latest version of SUM 1.6 then as DDE was not installed at all as I was waiting to hear back. I did the install anyways...lol....i  cant remember 100 percent now but I am sure I told it not to overwrite. I know for a fact when I was installing it, it referenced DD 5.1. I can even do a reinstall of it and take a screenshot for you. LOL When I come and ask its because I can't find the solution or answer to the question on the boards but I do appreciate everybody's reply. I think I will do the reinstall again just so that I can grab a screenshot with the sniping tool and post it here. Well all I'm off for the evening. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your night.

Edit: By the way I do apologize there was one mistake I made. I was tired when I wrote the original post. I have both LE and SE. Having been playing on LE for awhile. Did not notice till after the post this should have went on the LE board and yes before anyone asks the files I downloaded were the right files and for LE.. If a mod wants they can move this to the DD LE topic. I still want to grab and post the screen grab though.

15 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Not sure what you mean by "need to install".

Devious Devices Equip from @Inte is a separate mod from Devious Devices by @Kimy

and Devious Devices by @Kimy does not include Devious Devices Equip by @Inte

Devious Devices Equip includes new devices, includes a self-bondage mini game, and includes MCM utility functions for adding and removing devices.

It is up to you whether you would find those features useful and determine whether you need to install the mod.

@Kimy @zarantha

This is what was throwing me off and had me like huh? So as I said I had just installed 5.1. I was doing a fresh install of Inte's DD Equip which I think is like 4.61 now. This is the popup I got twice and I ran back through it again tonight just to confirm. I'm not crazy or stupid yet. Something in one of those two mods causes it.

image.png.0f91f7d58d964f7d00fc2af4633e7936.png

7 hours ago, llokii70 said:

@Kimy @zarantha

This is what was throwing me off and had me like huh? So as I said I had just installed 5.1. I was doing a fresh install of Inte's DD Equip which I think is like 4.61 now. This is the popup I got twice and I ran back through it again tonight just to confirm. I'm not crazy or stupid yet. Something in one of those two mods causes it.

Rename the DDe mod when you're installing. If DD is named "Devious Devices" and you're trying to install DDe as "Devious Devices" instead of "Devious Devices - Equip" or something similar, it will try to overwrite your install of DD. There's a drop down, or you can just type what you want here.

Edit: Just realized that this might be NMM. Haven’t used that in ages but I think Tron’s right

image.png.41ba66e8e14331d7655440ab3308cea6.png