22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

It will works if you remove from arachnophobia armor addon and armor in both biped slot 32. But then ( i don't know how it's works in this mod it can equip on you both in one time: dap_harness_full and dap_harness_WebAA

Also i found that devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness\FT_RopeHarness_1.nif  not used into DDX and have bad meshes (not working) and in mod have only armor addon. Because this not work anymore even in DDX.

To answer your question, I do not believe that this is the version of "Arachnophobia" where the spiders move you to their lair... In this version, the spit from spiders is modified to apply the web restraints during combat. Being hit with the spit sets a cooldown, and then puts the player in a struggle minigame and a cocoon. IF the player can escape, then web devices MIGHT NOT be applied. If they fail, the devices are applied AND the spider may have its way with the player. (Based on settings)

Yea, I think at this point, it might be best left to the author of this mod to fix the model. I tried my Edits above and pointed it to what I thought was a visually comparable model.

It seems that the scripts must also do something with the model because my result was that EVERYTHING disappeared. :(

I am going to revert the author's mod to its original state, and than perhaps later I will play around with Outfit Studio to learn more.

Thank you for all of you help. And in the future if I do manage to get this working, I will update here.

DD VR & ConsoleUtilVR Problems.

Man, I'm out of options here and don't know where else to look or ask and spent 3/4 days trying to figure out why DD won't work in VR and finally figured out it was "ConsoleUtilVR". I've read from "ConsoleUtilVR" website in the post section that an older version works and am wondering if someone could hook a brother up with an older working "ConsoleUtilVR" or maybe there is a fix to this that I've missed?

Any help is very much appreciated.

55 minutes ago, shiftbitlogic said:

Thank you for all of you help. And in the future if I do manage to get this working, I will update here.

Ok i found how this mod works. This mod is LE version because maybe scripts works wrong. In result this mod spawn many rope devices into you inventory. It's not check if you wear something, but try to replace always equipped item.

For you i made 2 solutions:

1) Modify this dap_Harness_WebAA armor addon (remove biped slot 32) and rendered armor (remove body slot 32 and add biped slot 58)

Build in outfit studio: DDX - CBBE SE - FT_RopeHarness_archnophobia

I test this version - no seems bug, it's equip this armor good and also not equip both (full body and this). it's use your default body.

Minus of this version: after equip your body armor left on because it's use slot 32 and ropes are under your main armor.

2) I add to original rope armors body CBBE with sliders ( build DDX - CBBE SE - FT_RopeHarness_archnophobia_body) or CBBE special body for breast physics (build DDX - CBBE SE - FT_RopeHarness_archnophobia_HDT_body) I hope those bodies fit yours.

Plus: it's removes body armor as original mod.

Minus: to be compatible with SE version to dap_Harness_WebAA armor addon you need add biped slot 34 forearms and 38 calves. Or your body will be missing  calves and forearms. The same is for dap_Harness_Full_WebAA: if you not add those to this mod then you will missing calves and forearms, when this armor is wear.

As I check DDX this nif not used in DDX mod because those modifications not harm anything. If still it, you can build original meshes.

I made archive with path data->Calentetools-> .... put files from this archive in your macth place of bodyslide files and build version what you need.

Good luck!

arachnophobia_bodyslide.7z

26 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i found how this mod works. This mod is LE version because maybe scripts works wrong. In result this mod spawn many rope devices into you inventory. It's not check if you wear something, but try to replace always equipped item.

For you i made 2 solutions:

1) Modify this dap_Harness_WebAA armor addon (remove biped slot 32) and rendered armor (remove body slot 32 and add biped slot 58)

Build in outfit studio: DDX - CBBE SE - FT_RopeHarness_archnophobia

I test this version - no seems bug, it's equip this armor good and also not equip both (full bodu and this). it's use your default body.

Minus of this version: after equip your body armor left on because it's use slot 32 and ropes are under your main armor.

2) I add to original rope armors body CBBE with sliders ( build DDX - CBBE SE - FT_RopeHarness_archnophobia_body) or CBBE special body for breast physics (build DDX - CBBE SE - FT_RopeHarness_archnophobia_HDT_body) I hope those bodies fit yours.

Plus: it's removes body armor as original mod.

Minus: to be compatible with SE version to dap_Harness_WebAA armor addon you need add biped slot 34 forearms and 38 calves. Or your body will be missing  calves and forearms. The same is for dap_Harness_Full_WebAA: if you not add those to this mod then you will missing calves and forearms, when this armor is wear.

As I check DDX this nif not used in DDX mod because those modifications not harm anything. If still it, you can build original meshes.

I made archive with path data->Calentetools-> .... put files from this archive in your macth place of bodyslide files and build version what you need.

Good luck!

arachnophobia_bodyslide.7z 18.4 MB · 0 downloads

TESTED AND VERIFIED with option two, and it works marvelously. Well played Elsidia! and Thank you again!

EDIT: Disregard... There is no issue with the event itself... I have found the issue. It seems that being over-encumbered while wearing this particular set up, lowers the player's speed to 0 (or perhaps less than 0) resulting in a perceived root effect.

• I added a gag (as it was the fastest way to increase my carry capacity, and sure enough, the player could move again.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am apparently being "that person" lately with finding potential bugs... but the usual applies, my current strategies of Debugging have failed me, and I must reach out to the community.

I seem to be having an issue with the Chloe quest. During the quest stage where Nazeem volunteers to meet in the Hall of the Dead, the player talks to Nazeem and gets bound.

It is here where the problem happens... something about this event causes the player to be unable to move, and does not seem to respond to "enable player controls" command from console. (Spaces intentionally added for readability.)

I have also tried to release any AI that may be rooting the player, as well as restoring the player's ability, through the ZaZ mod (assuming this does anything different than the console command above.)

None of these things seem to resolve the issue.

I have tried to add the quest shackles that he places on the player, before talking with him to see if it might be something attached to the item itself, but the player is able to move "freely" with them on. (Additionally, he will not talk to the player if they are in any way restrained... presumably to prevent mod conflict with restraints, etc.)

Thus my conclusion that it is the event. Has anyone experienced this? If so, is there a known remedy?

2 hours ago, Vegito said:

DD VR & ConsoleUtilVR Problems.

Man, I'm out of options here and don't know where else to look or ask and spent 3/4 days trying to figure out why DD won't work in VR and finally figured out it was "ConsoleUtilVR". I've read from "ConsoleUtilVR" website in the post section that an older version works and am wondering if someone could hook a brother up with an older working "ConsoleUtilVR" or maybe there is a fix to this that I've missed?

Any help is very much appreciated.

The source code is on github. If someone doesn't have a saved version of the old version somewhere, then your only hope is for the mod author to update with a fix, or for someone to recompile the old version. What do you have that requires it? I'd suggest either uninstalling ConsoleUtilVR (and the mods that require it) or doing without DD until ConsoleUtilVR is fixed.

Old version source:

https://github.com/lfrazer/ConsoleUtilVR/releases/tag/1.1.0

Do not install this into your game. It needs to be compiled.

You can also try asking on the new VR compatibility tracking thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/167327-skyrimvr-compatibility-tracking-43021/

31 minutes ago, shiftbitlogic said:

I seem to be having an issue with the Chloe quest. During the quest stage where Nazeem volunteers to meet in the Hall of the Dead, the player talks to Nazeem and gets bound.

It is here where the problem happens... something about this event causes the player to be unable to move, and does not seem to respond to "enable player controls" command from console. (Spaces intentionally added for readability.)

There's supposed to be a flashbang type of attack occurring when the items are added. Adding them before hand won't help, the script gets called during the scene.

You might try emptying your inventory somewhere before talking to nazeem - something similar happens with arrest.

You can also try building the chains without HDT to see if it's an HDT SMP issue.

Try removing mods that add animations, including any DAR animations.

If you're using Nemesis, try using FNIS only instead.

If those suggestions don't work, you'll need to see what mod may be conflicting by removing all mods except what is required for dd and see if the same thing happens.

If it doesn't (and it shouldn't) slowly start adding mods back and test the scene until you find which mod breaks it.

44 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The source code is on github. If someone doesn't have a saved version of the old version somewhere, then your only hope is for the mod author to update with a fix, or for someone to recompile the old version. What do you have that requires it? I'd suggest either uninstalling ConsoleUtilVR (and the mods that require it) or doing without DD until ConsoleUtilVR is fixed.

Old version source:

https://github.com/lfrazer/ConsoleUtilVR/releases/tag/1.1.0

Do not install this into your game. It needs to be compiled.

You can also try asking on the new VR compatibility tracking thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/167327-skyrimvr-compatibility-tracking-43021/

Thank you very much, will do.

10 hours ago, shiftbitlogic said:

the player to be unable to move

Even with overweight you still can move. It was in DCL 8.5. There something weird happen. For me. Maybe something with Skyrim. But. Solution.

1) Save a game when you can move

2) Exit to windows

3) Run game and load a saved save

4) You can move slowly as over cumbered always.

I accidently posted this question in the DCL forum, but it is probably better suited here.
All elbowbinders are invisible. Except the black ebonite one, that one shows up just fine.
All other devices work (armbinders too) and I can also see the white leather elbowbonder when I drop it on the ground.

Any suggestions for things I could do to fix it? Or is this a known issue I have not been able to find in this forum?

Kind of new to modding and I could use some advice on using this mod. I've read the books in the mages college and can now craft devices (leather, rusty, chain, steel-padded) but noticed there are a lot listed in bodyslide that do not show up as craftable in game. I specifically want the rope ones, but not even one of those appears. Do I need to reach a higher level of smithing, or am I completely misunderstanding how this mod works?

7 hours ago, tekkkie said:

I accidently posted this question in the DCL forum, but it is probably better suited here.
All elbowbinders are invisible. Except the black ebonite one, that one shows up just fine.
All other devices work (armbinders too) and I can also see the white leather elbowbonder when I drop it on the ground.

Any suggestions for things I could do to fix it? Or is this a known issue I have not been able to find in this forum?

If you're UNP, get the update in the troubleshooting post.

Otherwise, make sure you built the bodyslides.

19 minutes ago, skydragon92 said:

Kind of new to modding and I could use some advice on using this mod. I've read the books in the mages college and can now craft devices (leather, rusty, chain, steel-padded) but noticed there are a lot listed in bodyslide that do not show up as craftable in game. I specifically want the rope ones, but not even one of those appears. Do I need to reach a higher level of smithing, or am I completely misunderstanding how this mod works?

The crafting was left in game mostly because users wanted it for the key crafting, as opposed to removing it completely.

So I believe it isn't getting expanded anymore. So none of the new stuff should be in there.

You can buy all the gear at the vendors in the Whip and Chain Inn or from the Dollmaker if you have DCL. I don't have Laura's Bondage Shop, but I would think the items are sold there too.

You'd have to create a plugin yourself to add crafting for the new items if you really want crafting.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

If you're UNP, get the update in the troubleshooting post.

Otherwise, make sure you built the bodyslides.

I'll check the update when I get home tonight.

I am using a cbbe body. I know " fix body slides" is the default answer, but I am pretty sure I did that. Considering that all the other outfits/items work just fine.

I just wanted to confirm that it is correct that there is only 1 elbowbinder body slide (showing up in black). There are no separate slides for all the colours, since body slide only builds the model?

5 hours ago, tekkkie said:

There are no separate slides for all the colours, since body slide only builds the model?

No.

1) For ebonite you need build DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteElbowbinder

2) For leather you need build DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder

While i search for catsuit clipping issue into DCL thread  i found that:

1) All armbinder addons doesn't have Forearms biped slot

2) All elbowbinders addons doesn't have Rings biped slot

Also i change all armbinder and elbowbinder priority to 21 to force override foreams for catsuits. it will decrease a clipping issue with catsuit. In theory.

I publish there modified patch file but use with caution - not sure if there no more changes i made. also all changes what i can be made into patch i tested in game and no found issues.

Devious Devices SE patch.esp