6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I guess. You use 3BBB body. Open 3BBB MCM and change physics settings to compatible to Devious devices. 3BBB body uses biped slot by default, what is used in DD for clitoral piercings. When you change it in 3BBB, you can use piercings too.

Thank you so much! ?

30 minutes ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

i have sex with them but it dont tell me if they give me money or not

With the same client press second time solicitation and now dialogue changes to "how you like my services" or something similar. And after that is chance that clients pays for your service.

I am using CBBE. The catsuit's morph has some problems. When I adjust the breast size, the catsuit will change in an opposite way(For example, increase size and the catsuit will shrink) _______I am not sure whether the hobble cloth  elegant has the same problem

Also while I built the breast yoke with CBBE curvy in the bodyslide, the yoke actully seemed to be using CBBE thin and made cracks on my character's neck.

6 hours ago, recentcabbage said:

Also while I built the breast yoke with CBBE curvy in the bodyslide, the yoke actully seemed to be using CBBE thin and made cracks on my character's neck.

This is because this body is LE CBBE just converted to SE. SE have other body proportions. You can load a breast yoke into outfit studio and replace body reference with SE CBBE version. But it's hard to squeeze a boobs into yoke without any deformation and make sit works perfect. I failed when i try to do it. I can make a new attempt if i success will inform.

Upd: This is best what i got (with my custom preset):

Spoiler

ScreenShot38.jpg.fa94abf6fdbaecf5552e1badfb17a137.jpg

In bodyslide with CBBE curvy preset it's looks like:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.a45df92ae9593b4b91661fabd27d0f46.jpg

I use for body: CBBE body special. If you use breasts bouncing it can clip a medium (for me it's a lot) I can add a physics to yoke, but it looks silly when iron bounces with breasts and metal integrity is broken.

If you interest and this body fits to you i can send bodyslide files to PM.

Also iron yoke doesn't have calves and foreams SE fix, you need it do manually in xedit or CK.

UPD2: also it's not compatible with nipple piercings, but even original don't so you nothing loose)

I'm having some issues with the plugs. When I equip one or both (A & V), I get the usual prompt asking me if I want to put them in, take them out or errr, the other option. 

Un-equipping does not always give this choice-prompt right away, it usually takes a few toggles to get the menu and even then, when choosing to remove the plug, it'll show as unequipped in the inventory but it'll remain equipped on the player model. 

Because I was still getting the effects of having a plug inserted (both on character and DD arousal effect), while they were all unequipped/stored in a chest, I used the player.showinventory command to see whats up, and found a plug equipped that wasn't shown in the inventory. I removed that one by means of player.removeitem [itemID] 1.

Then something got screwy because now when I equip them they don't show up on the player model, show as equipped in the inventory but won't give me a choice prompt, and no effects happen.

Maybe something else got fucked up, cant use forges, tables, chairs, etc anymore. I do use LOOT and FNIS.

Also, how do I use 'Devices Underneath' menu in MCM? The vaginal plug used to unequip my PC's jacket when enabled. Am I supposed to add jackets to the vaginal plug slot, should I add the vaginal plug to the jacket slots? I feel this menu needs more explanation ingame, maybe a contect menu when you put the cursor on one of these choices?

any and all help is appreciated!

40 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

and i see nothing in 3BBB MCM at all for DD.. i mean, why would it ?

3BBB body uses biped slot for .... physics i guess. And this biped slot by default is for vaginal piercings. Many of people complains about it that they can't equip vaginal piercing for Cursed loot quest and there in MCM is change this slot friendly for DD.

That's what i heard.

UPD. And also about mention it to change biped slot it's fixed problem with 3BBB.

I apologize in advance if this is known and I am rehashing it. Simply point me to the fix and I will be on my way...

I have been agonizing over this concept as someone with a very base level of understanding regarding meshes/textures/CBBE etc... After digging through BodySlide, and Outfit Studio, as well as SSEEdit to determine if the correct ArmorAddOn values were set... I think I have come to the conclusion that the current version of DD (5.1) has several objects (nifs? outfits?) which do not have the base body included in the file. As a result, the object renders, but the base body does not, resulting in a disappearing torso. See attached.

This seems to be the case with all of the FT_rope_ objects dealing with the torso. There may be more...

no_torso_harness.png

full_body_layer_added.png

15 hours ago, shiftbitlogic said:

See attached.

First model isn't use body 32 biped slot because it's use your original body and equips over a body. Body not disappear.

Second model already have inside body. i don't understand your question. What you need?

UPD: will be better ir you publish name in game or as even better item id or it's hard to find item from bodyslide in game.

12 hours ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

guys i have a problem, i use the [restraint] dialogue and put some restraint in an npc, since now that dialogue doesnt appear anymore how do i change/remove the restraints?

Remove it from their inventory (try pickpocketing?) or wait for the restraint dialogue to pop up again.

Otherwise, you'd need to use console commands to remove it from their inventory, and you probably won't get the item back if you wanted it.

Think this needs to be added.

It seems to be called directly a lot and it pretty immersion breaking and comical / annoying when combat stops.

General Tullius! The battle has stopped!

Is it over? Did we win? Have we defeated Ulfric?!

No.....

By the divines........

It's not that!

What is it then!

The Dragonborn needed to rub one out and everyone is standing around watching. 

zadLibs @line 1644

function Masturbate(actor a, bool feedback = false)	
	; ADD THIS? --v
	; don't execute this function if the character is in combat. Nobody in their right mind starts playing with herself if there are people trying to kill her.
	; Events that otherwise would call this function are responsible for providing alternatives as desired.
	if a.IsInCombat() 
		return -2 ; or false?
	Endif
	; ADD THIS? --^

sslBaseAnimation[] Manims 
	If a == PlayerRef && feedback
		NotifyPlayer("You can not resist your urges anymore!")
	Else
		If a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && feedback
			NotifyPlayer(a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " can't resist her urges anymore...")
		ElseIf a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0 && feedback
			NotifyPlayer(a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " can't resist his urges anymore...")
		Endif
	EndIf	
	If a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousArmbinder) || a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow)
		Manims = New sslBaseAnimation[1]
		Manims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationObject("DDArmbinderSolo")				
	elseIf a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousYoke)
		Manims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationObject("DDYokeSolo")			
	Elseif a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousBelt) || a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousHarness) && !a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousHeavyBondage)
		Manims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationObject("DDBeltedSolo")		
	Elseif a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousHeavyBondage)
		; play bound animation for other restraints
		PlayHornyAnimation(a)	
		return
	Else
		If a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1
			Manims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Solo", "F", requireAll=true)
		Else
			Manims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Solo", "M", requireAll=true)
		Endif
	Endif
	actor[] tmp = new actor[1]
	tmp[0] = a    
	SexLab.StartSex(tmp, Manims)
EndFunction

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

First model isn't use body 32 biped slot because it's use your original body and equips over a body. Body not disappear.

Second model already have inside body. i don't understand your question. What you need?

UPD: will be better ir you publish name in game or as even better item id or it's hard to find item from bodyslide in game.

Sure... so, your explanation makes sense. I can try to find the Item Ids, however, full disclosure, the item in question only references a DD item from another mod.

The Mod in Question is "Devious Arachnophobia", which I performed a simple "up convert" on, by running it through CAO. (It's all scripts anyway, so that actually didn't do much at all.)
The referenced models are: 

• devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness (full)\FT_RopeHarness (full)_1.nif   ::  dap_Harness_WebAA
  • devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness\FT_RopeHarness_1.nif                   ::   dap_Harness_Full_WebAA

This mod then applies a new texture to those models to create its effect. The model of the device renders, similar to the preview in my initial post, however, the body underneath does not. (That is the part that has me confused.)

For some reason, I only seem to have this problem with the dap_Harness_WebAA

55 minutes ago, shiftbitlogic said:

For some reason, I only seem to have this problem with the dap_Harness_WebAA

That is because mod author wrong use devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness\FT_RopeHarness_1.nif - it's add to armor addon biped slot 32 what says game, that this restraint have body. But original mod DD doesn't use biped slot 32 for body. As temporally solution you can add in outfit studio to that armor body reference and it will helps. But it can work wrong sometimes in original DD mod. But maybe not. I think about it now.

49 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

That is because mod author wrong use devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness\FT_RopeHarness_1.nif - it's add to armor addon biped slot 32 what says game, that this restraint have body. But original mod DD doesn't use biped slot 32 for body. As temporally solution you can add in outfit studio to that armor body reference and it will helps. But it can work wrong sometimes in original DD mod. But maybe not. I think about it now.

I am not sure if you caught this or not, but looking at your comment, It was I that made a typo.... The above are flipped. It should have been:

• devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness (full)\FT_RopeHarness (full)_1.nif   ::  dap_Harness_Full_WebAA
  • devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness\FT_RopeHarness_1.nif                   ::   dap_Harness_WebAA

Now, that may not even matter, as I will look into this mod and see if it is expecting the biped slot, and if so, remove it. Perhaps that will fix the problem. Who knows? I am still trying to learn as much as I can from this modding game without completely diving into VisualStudio and building things up from the ground.

EDIT: It seems that the mod author's object does NOT use biped 32, only biped 58 (unamed) and this matches DD. Consider me further stumped. >.>

EDIT2: I am testing a change from the above to the model .nif that is used by DDX to see if that fixes it.

• devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness\FT_RopeHarness_1.nif ( Changed to devious\FeuerTin\FT_Rope_Harness_Fulltop_1.nif )
6 minutes ago, shiftbitlogic said:

the biped slot, and if so, remove it.

I now testing this mod without zaz. Yes yes, mod author makes second error and not add zaz as requirement and mod runs without some meshes and animations because i don't know how really mod needs to work. I remeber in original mod you ar emove to spiders lair - there is too? Can explain for me? I don't want add zaz 8+ to my game because it's made more errors as necessary for DCL.

No you can't remove biped slot, then armor will be completely invisible and body not appear. Boecaue armor uses body slot 32, not only armor addon.

You can try change biped slot 32 to 58, but not recommend: it can broke scripts in original mod arachnophobia.

I will report about my tests results.

Ok i have one idea, what can works. For that you need use outfit studio and make new nif for arachnophobia armor.  And change this new nif name into armor addon. Also then add body in new arachnophobia nif.

21 minutes ago, shiftbitlogic said:

devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness\FT_RopeHarness_1.nif ( Changed to devious\FeuerTin\FT_Rope_Harness_Fulltop_1.nif )

It will works if you remove from arachnophobia armor addon and armor in both biped slot 32. But then ( i don't know how it's works in this mod it can equip on you both in one time: dap_harness_full and dap_harness_WebAA

Also i found that devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeHarness\FT_RopeHarness_1.nif  not used into DDX and have bad meshes (not working) and in mod have only armor addon. Because this not work anymore even in DDX.