On 4/19/2021 at 8:39 AM, steinfunk said:

For those attempting DD 5.x (or 4.3) in VR:

I found that removing ConsoleUtilVR 1.2 from my load order resolved CTD on game start. YMMV

Same here.  ConsoleUtilVR will crash with any DD.  I think there might be an issue outside of that as well. We will see if that is what is giving @XenoDrake the CTD.

People were reporting trouble with DD5 before ConsoleUtilVR came out.

1 hour ago, JayDrizzle said:

Same here.  ConsoleUtilVR will crash with any DD.  I think there might be an issue outside of that as well. We will see if that is what is giving @XenoDrake the CTD.

People were reporting trouble with DD5 before ConsoleUtilVR came out.

I have ConsoleUtilVR installed. I never thought that that might be the culprit. I've never tried disabling that. Fuck. If it's that simple I feel embarrassed. lmao. I'll give it a try as soon as I can.

4 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I have ConsoleUtilVR installed. I never thought that that might be the culprit. I've never tried disabling that. Fuck. If it's that simple I feel embarrassed. lmao. I'll give it a try as soon as I can.

Don't feel bad. I ripped out 300+ mods figuring out that was my culprit. I hope it saves time and frustration for you and others!

FWIW, I'm now running DD 5.1 in VR, Paradise Halls latest AIO package (with some optional esp/esl disabled), Home Sweet Home, and AYGAS.  I use Nemesis without FNIS and it's working pretty well! I don't know these mods very well yet, so I can't tell you exactly what's broken.  There are occasional animation "mixups" and I'm missing some features that should be provided by "FNIS - Spells". Any tips on those things would be appreciated!

Having a bit of a strange issue, whenever I install this mod and then start a new game everything installs fine but as soon as I as I reload the game from the menu or after closing the game. It begins the entire install process again, telling me I can import data from dawnguard dialog boxes yes or no pressing yes just brings it up again all this while every mod I have installed is looping while installing, anyone else had anything weird like this?

On 4/20/2021 at 7:43 PM, steinfunk said:

Don't feel bad. I ripped out 300+ mods figuring out that was my culprit. I hope it saves time and frustration for you and others!

FWIW, I'm now running DD 5.1 in VR, Paradise Halls latest AIO package (with some optional esp/esl disabled), Home Sweet Home, and AYGAS.  I use Nemesis without FNIS and it's working pretty well! I don't know these mods very well yet, so I can't tell you exactly what's broken.  There are occasional animation "mixups" and I'm missing some features that should be provided by "FNIS - Spells". Any tips on those things would be appreciated!

Well I wanted to report it very much was ConsoleUtilVR causing the load/newgame crash.

17 hours ago, ghostdragonv said:

Having a bit of a strange issue, whenever I install this mod and then start a new game everything installs fine but as soon as I as I reload the game from the menu or after closing the game. It begins the entire install process again, telling me I can import data from dawnguard dialog boxes yes or no pressing yes just brings it up again all this while every mod I have installed is looping while installing, anyone else had anything weird like this?

Is any other mod overwriting files in the DD scripts folder? If so they may very well be outdated script modifications that don't have forwarded changes from DD5.

Hey, I know this has been addressed earlier in this thread, however, I have yet to find a solution that works for me. The missing textures for the UUNP elbow binders is bothering the hell out of me, is there a confirmed solution for this issue?

can provide more detail if needed

@Kimy

Thanks for the awesome mod.  I have found an issue that only effects DD5 and only in SkyrimVR.  The setvehicle() command will cause a VR camera glitch that is unbearable.  It basically rotates around hundreds of times a minute.  @candriver1 and I have created a patch to allow the VR community to enjoy DD5.  We simply changed the SetVehicle() commands to (None) after the function sets up.  Candriver found it broke the interaction with the furniture and added the input for controllers beyond just the keyboard.  All the edits have the comment ;Vr Patch and the source is available for you to check out.  If you want me to remove the patches I will.  If you want they can stay hosted on my patches page.

Here is the relevant section from my page:

Spoiler

Devious Devices V5 only ( Devious Devices V4.x does not need patched )

Spoiler

Required original mod: Devious Devices V5.1

Changes: Fixed camera spin on entering furniture.

Script:  zadcFurnitureScript

Edits:  Changed -  abActivate to true    &       user.SetVehicle(self)   

Added -        

RegisterForKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Activate", 2))
        RegisterForKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Activate", 5))
        RegisterForKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Activate", 7))

If (KeyCode == Input.GetMappedKey("Activate", 0) || KeyCode == Input.GetMappedKey("Activate", 2) || KeyCode == Input.GetMappedKey("Activate", 5) || KeyCode == Input.GetMappedKey("Activate", 7))

Fixes: furniture events spin & PC no longer sneaks when bending over into the furniture

Reported bugs:  Pose is broken.  You need to physically match the pose for immersion.   ?

Special thanks to @candriver1 for figuring out the VR broken menu fix!

Possible improvements (problems with VR unrelated to spin-fix):

- In original mod if player uses the device while in first person device will be invisible. There is no third person in Skyrim VR so device is always invisible when used.

- Proper posing. Probably possible by configuring VRIK. (Have not tried it yet).

If you want to incorporate them into the base mod, that is also a great option.  You could also add an MCM hasVR bool and use an if/then statement above the setvehicle() commands.  This might be a bit of overkill, as non-VR skyrim players would never need that option and VR players could use the patch or you could create a FOMOD.  Either way, let me know what you want.

Cheers!

I have the patches hosted here:

Let me know if it is okay for me to share the VR patch

8 hours ago, UCAB2020 said:

Hey, I know this has been addressed earlier in this thread, however, I have yet to find a solution that works for me. The missing textures for the UUNP elbow binders is bothering the hell out of me, is there a confirmed solution for this issue?

can provide more detail if needed

Did you try the files I put on the troubleshooting post?
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

On 4/21/2021 at 7:42 PM, ghostdragonv said:

This mod doesn't have pop up boxes for importing data from anywhere. The import function is only in the MCM and don't popup anything before or after importing.

You've either got the wrong mod or you have something overwriting DD's scripts.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

This mod doesn't have pop up boxes for importing data from anywhere. The import function is only in the MCM and don't popup anything before or after importing.

You've either got the wrong mod or you have something overwriting DD's scripts.

Sorry should have made it clear, basically I start a new game wait for everything to install, once it does I save and then exit to main menu when i load back in all my mods start to install all over again dialog boxes from other mods appear, random items are being added to my investory and so on it. It only seems to happen when Devious devices is installed

21 minutes ago, ghostdragonv said:

Sorry should have made it clear, basically I start a new game wait for everything to install, once it does I save and then exit to main menu when i load back in all my mods start to install all over again dialog boxes from other mods appear, random items are being added to my investory and so on it. It only seems to happen when Devious devices is installed

I've never had that happen or heard of it happening. Do you have anything overwriting DD?

Are you SE or VR?

What version of DD?

I will say that sexlab intentionally installs on the second load, if install is not clicked on the first load. so that on is normal. There are a few other mods that intentionally work that way too. And some mods always have an initialization message on save load. Popups, if they aren't version warnings when you have incompatible versions wouldn't be expected though.

If you start a new game with just DD and it's requirements, are there issues when adding the rest of your mods on the next two loads?

Or if you start a new game without DD, is there an issue if you add DD back after the second load?

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

I've never had that happen or heard of it happening. Do you have anything overwriting DD?

Are you SE or VR?

What version of DD?

I will say that sexlab intentionally installs on the second load, if install is not clicked on the first load. so that on is normal. There are a few other mods that intentionally work that way too. And some mods always have an initialization message on save load. Popups, if they aren't version warnings when you have incompatible versions wouldn't be expected though.

If you start a new game with just DD and it's requirements, are there issues when adding the rest of your mods on the next two loads?

Or if you start a new game without DD, is there an issue if you add DD back after the second load?

Was the SE version

and the latest version of DD listed on the DD SE page,

Weirdly enough I managed to fix it... there was a few things going wrong I think first was load order, go figure! Managed to fix that but it still happened with it installing all mods and looping the installs. I started a new profile in MO went through all my catagory mods right up until my playerhomes whenever I installed them it caused that problem. The second suggestion of starting a new game with DD and its requirements along then slowing going from there worked.

5 hours ago, ghostdragonv said:

Was the SE version

and the latest version of DD listed on the DD SE page,

Weirdly enough I managed to fix it... there was a few things going wrong I think first was load order, go figure! Managed to fix that but it still happened with it installing all mods and looping the installs. I started a new profile in MO went through all my catagory mods right up until my playerhomes whenever I installed them it caused that problem. The second suggestion of starting a new game with DD and its requirements along then slowing going from there worked.

I've had to do a stepped start up for other mods. it will resolve some apparent issues with mods on start, but not all. it's always worth a shot though. glad it's working now.  :)

Ive updated to the most recent patch on DD and cursed loot but a starnge glitch has happend, some of the devises are missing, eassiest example is in the live another life im a captured princess that armbinder dose not show, the other devises ive noticed are hidden is a clevage straightjacket dress and an elbow binder. 

just woundering if their is a fix or anything that can be done, ive built everything in bodyslide so im not sure what to do. 

keep up the great work ^-^

4 hours ago, Littleangelgirl said:

Ive updated to the most recent patch on DD and cursed loot but a starnge glitch has happend, some of the devises are missing, eassiest example is in the live another life im a captured princess that armbinder dose not show, the other devises ive noticed are hidden is a clevage straightjacket dress and an elbow binder. 

just woundering if their is a fix or anything that can be done, ive built everything in bodyslide so im not sure what to do. 

keep up the great work ^-^

If you're unp get the bodyslides on the troubleshooting page.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

If you're CBBE, did you batch build the outfits?

The new versions are for new games only, no upgrading mid game. Did you start a new game? (I'm hoping so since you mentioned the princess start.)

The new versions are for new games only, no upgrading mid game. Did you start a new game? (I'm hoping so since you mentioned the princess start.)

im using CBBE and ive batch built its only a few things that dont appear 

im using CBBE and ive batch built its only a few things that dont appear 

and yes i used a new start 

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This outfit isn't in original CBBE SE, it's form 3BBB convert i assume. Anyway wiht that name i don't have file into my game.

Okay then I will just delete that single project using body slide. Devious devices should still work without it. Thanks

The clitoral piercings are not working properly in my game?

I tried to equip them (DDA DDX and the ones from Devious Follower mod) on my pc and they just don't show up at all. Also, when I remove nip piercings everything's fine, message box show up with 3 options ( unlock, examinate, carry on), but when I try to remove vag piercings nothing happened, no message box, they are just unequiped like normal piece of armor.?

6 hours ago, wjzmd123 said:

they are just unequiped like normal piece of armor.

I guess. You use 3BBB body. Open 3BBB MCM and change physics settings to compatible to Devious devices. 3BBB body uses biped slot by default, what is used in DD for clitoral piercings. When you change it in 3BBB, you can use piercings too.