5 hours ago, Farbwerk said:

Do you mind explaining to me how it manages to collide with bigger breasts for example even when the collision mesh itself seems to have really small breasts? I’ve noticed that even with bigger bodyslide presets the chains still do a decent job of colliding.

Edit: I realize now it might be colliding with the smp collision "outfit" from 3BA since there's no <no-collide-with> tag for it but I'm not 100% sure.

SMP is still more an art than science. I've no idea how it works with bigger breasts under the covers.

I think it's mostly that it hangs down between the breasts. you're not going to see much collision with breasts except when moving, and then it will be very hard to catch. Also, for some unknown reason, the top part of the chain is stuck to the center of the chest, I still have no idea why it does that. But it makes it almost impossible for the chain to move enough to actually need to collide with larger breasts, since it can't move that way.

If  you move quickly enough, you can still get the chains caught going straight through the body and sticking out the back, so even with the collision mesh it's not perfect.

The 'no-collide-with' tag is looking for a shape or tag with that exact name. These should all be looking for 'body' now, so unless the 3BA collision has a shape of that exact name, that's not it. The 3BBB I use has different names for the internal shapes.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

image.png.30c42c590aedbba3345f5ee40a4f9c06.png

Sorry to steal your picture, but I think its related to my issue.  The "No Image" floor.  What causes it to show up in game like my attached picture. I am sure the answer is somewhere in the 191 pages of posts here, but so far the 40 or so I looked at did not have it, so I hoped this lazy modder might be pointed to the right place?

20210310142306_1.jpg

5 hours ago, iquitous said:

Sorry to steal your picture, but I think its related to my issue.  The "No Image" floor.  What causes it to show up in game like my attached picture. I am sure the answer is somewhere in the 191 pages of posts here, but so far the 40 or so I looked at did not have it, so I hoped this lazy modder might be pointed to the right place?

I have never seen that anywhere.  No image means no textures so it should be invisible. Blue is not a color Skyrim uses to indicate an issue, usually that will be a purple color.

Open up everything you're wearing in outfit studio to see what has a 'ground' or 'virtualground' mesh. If there's no bodyslide project, you can import the mesh once you open outfit studio. If the outfit is not HDT, it can be deleted. If it is HDT, make sure there's no textures attached. right click on the ground on the meshes sidebar, select properties, click the textures button.

For DD I've only included a virtualground in some of the heretic chains (collar chain, prisoner chains).

29 minutes ago, Buridan said:

Converting from form 43 to 44 is done through opening the ESP in the Creation Kit and resaving it as form 44.

It's good practice but honestly if you're feeling lazy form 43 is fine most of the time.

It's not as much of a good practice as it used to be. In fact, it's typically recommended against because (a) 43 versus 44 doesn't matter and (b) going through Creation Kit is a hassle and comes with the risk of breaking something that was not broken before.

So

49 minutes ago, Alchen said:

Do I need to convert the mod to form 44 or does it run fine with form 43.

No, you don't need to convert it.

Hey sorry if this has been discussed before, is there a way to disable the animation filter? It used to be an option on previous iterations of DD on LE (not bundled together) but the option is completely gone on SE.

For what it's worth I'm using a device that only covers the front, but should still allow anal. However, I only ever get "DDD belt solo" as an animation option. Also I'm doing the animations with creatures, if that's relevant.

It sounds like 5.1 is going to have an option to disable filters for creatures specifically...? Maybe that would fix my problem? But from what I understand, there is only LE 5.1 as of now.

Sorry again if this has been discussed, I tried to poke through the topic to see if it has been discussed but following entire conversations for context is a little difficult.

Is there a way to "pack up" the contraptions from the DD Contraptions (the gallows, cross, restraint post etc)?

Or are they intended to be permanent fixtures that you put down in a home?

(Also are there plans to consolidate all the gallows (for example) into one item that can cycle through the different kinds of bondage?)

29 minutes ago, Frosty01 said:

Hey sorry if this has been discussed before, is there a way to disable the animation filter? It used to be an option on previous iterations of DD on LE (not bundled together) but the option is completely gone on SE.

For what it's worth I'm using a device that only covers the front, but should still allow anal. However, I only ever get "DDD belt solo" as an animation option. Also I'm doing the animations with creatures, if that's relevant.

It sounds like 5.1 is going to have an option to disable filters for creatures specifically...? Maybe that would fix my problem? But from what I understand, there is only LE 5.1 as of now.

Sorry again if this has been discussed, I tried to poke through the topic to see if it has been discussed but following entire conversations for context is a little difficult.

Kimi still needs to update the SE page for DD5.1, but you can find the delta patch here, just install this over the 5.0.

I don't know about creatures as I tend to disable basically all creature animations as soon as I start a new game, but in 5.1 there is an option for animation filter for creatures, maybe it'll help.

Keep in mind that (as far as I understand, so don't quote me on this please) since DD5.0 the animation filter is permanent regardless of the MCM option. The MCM option allow temporary device removal in order to allow for more variety in animations.

On 3/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, zarantha said:

I have never seen that anywhere.  No image means no textures so it should be invisible. Blue is not a color Skyrim uses to indicate an issue, usually that will be a purple color.

Open up everything you're wearing in outfit studio to see what has a 'ground' or 'virtualground' mesh. If there's no bodyslide project, you can import the mesh once you open outfit studio. If the outfit is not HDT, it can be deleted. If it is HDT, make sure there's no textures attached. right click on the ground on the meshes sidebar, select properties, click the textures button.

For DD I've only included a virtualground in some of the heretic chains (collar chain, prisoner chains).

The color will actually change to match whatever is closest to the horizon.  So at sunset/sunrise its a nice orange/red.  This is why I suspect it has to do with A) Rudy ENB (which is not my first choice for causes as lots of people use Rudy)  or B) qUINT (a.k.a. Marty McFly's) Ray Tracing Shader (though turning off the shader did not solve the problem),  

On a reload new game, the outfits that had the issue also changed... which I find VERY odd.  The outfit in the picture no longer has issues, but the full rope restrictive outfit does now.

7 minutes ago, iquitous said:

The color will actually change to match whatever is closest to the horizon.  So at sunset/sunrise its a nice orange/red.  This is why I suspect it has to do with A) Rudy ENB (which is not my first choice for causes as lots of people use Rudy)  or B) qUINT (a.k.a. Marty McFly's) Ray Tracing Shader (though turning off the shader did not solve the problem),  

On a reload new game, the outfits that had the issue also changed... which I find VERY odd.  The outfit in the picture no longer has issues, but the full rope restrictive outfit does now.

Hmm, I use Silent Horizons for an ENB, so I can't say if that's from Rudy or not. I don't use that shader either. If you just disabled the esp or the option though, but didn't disable the entire mod, some of the meshes could still be used.

There's no virtual ground with the full rope, so it's not coming from DD. It might be an interaction with this mod.

Does it show if you aren't wearing any DD's?

Maybe make sure your ENB binaries are up to date, and update Rudy too, if you aren't on the latest?

I'm thinking it might be something similar to the footprints or blood decals bugs, where those textures get squares around them.

Something like this (hope the search results work for you) https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

6 hours ago, Buridan said:

Is there a way to "pack up" the contraptions from the DD Contraptions (the gallows, cross, restraint post etc)?

Or are they intended to be permanent fixtures that you put down in a home?

(Also are there plans to consolidate all the gallows (for example) into one item that can cycle through the different kinds of bondage?)

I use this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13090?tab=description

To pickup and move objects around and it does work with the furniture after you have placed it.

Also the fact you can place and adjust is really handy at times.

9 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Kimi still needs to update the SE page for DD5.1, but you can find the delta patch here, just install this over the 5.0.

I don't know about creatures as I tend to disable basically all creature animations as soon as I start a new game, but in 5.1 there is an option for animation filter for creatures, maybe it'll help.

Keep in mind that (as far as I understand, so don't quote me on this please) since DD5.0 the animation filter is permanent regardless of the MCM option. The MCM option allow temporary device removal in order to allow for more variety in animations.

Hmm the creature animation filter doesn't seem to be doing anything and I still get left with no animations. Sometimes it will start a normal animation, stage 1, but advancing the stage will end the interaction altogether. Opening up the animation list just has an empty list with only >>> as an option.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:28 PM, zarantha said:

Hmm, I use Silent Horizons for an ENB, so I can't say if that's from Rudy or not. I don't use that shader either. If you just disabled the esp or the option though, but didn't disable the entire mod, some of the meshes could still be used.

There's no virtual ground with the full rope, so it's not coming from DD. It might be an interaction with this mod.

Does it show if you aren't wearing any DD's?

Maybe make sure your ENB binaries are up to date, and update Rudy too, if you aren't on the latest?

I'm thinking it might be something similar to the footprints or blood decals bugs, where those textures get squares around them.

Something like this (hope the search results work for you) https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Only happens with SOME DD costumes. Never happens any other time.

I just avoid those outfits now.

5 hours ago, Skullriot said:

i've been searching but i can't find a storefront mod that's for this version. Is there one out there?

What do you mean by storefront? A store in game?

There's Laura's bondage shop (from comments others have made) and Deviously Cursed Loot has a couple places you can buy or sell devices.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

What do you mean by storefront? A store in game?

There's Laura's bondage shop (from comments others have made) and Deviously Cursed Loot has a couple places you can buy or sell devices.

I installed deviously cursed loot but i only want the shop, so in trying to troubleshoot it it just ended up being more trouble than it's worth. I didn't realize laura's bondage shop was up to date with all the items and worked in SE, so I will take a look.

Devious Devices 5.1

- Added: New MCM Toggle "Use Animation Filter for Creatures" that if disabled, will make DD bypass the animation filter completely when creatures are present in any animation. Otherwise, the filter will at least try to hide restraints etc. This toggle is meant as a debug/fallback solution if users are experiencing filter-related issues with creature animations.
- Fixed: The animation filter is now using a workaround preventing it from occasionally replacing animations when SexLab's internal state isn't ready for it. Stuck/Stacked/T-boned etc. animations should no longer happen.
- Fixed: The API function GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw) no longer returns non-DD items as valid results. This will also prevent SwapDevices() from mistakenly deleting non-DD items from the inventory.
- Fixed: The MCM "Use Bound Animations" toggle actually works now!
- Fixed: The prisoner chains had its HDT setup fixed. The item should no longer glitch.
- Fixed: The Heavy Bondage effect is now removed properly upon device unlock.
- Fixed: If the DestroyOnRemove device property is set to true, the item will now also get properly removed if the device is not a quest device.
- Fixed: DD For Him had several devices fixed.
- Fixed: The vibrate effect message has been shortened to fit in one line.
- Fixed: Straitjackets that would realistically allow vaginal/anal intercourse now do so.

Install instructions: Just install, no new savegame required.

4 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Nice, what about the 3bbb bodyslides?, i know its prob common question and it might be annyoing, but it would be nice to have proper physics on new devices.

Yes, I would like to support this. For me it is a necessary condition before the update. Or is the previous version still good? Perhaps if no devices were changed...

3 minutes ago, Dude2000 said:

Yes, I would like to support this. For me it is a necessary condition before the update. Or is the previous version still good? Perhaps if no devices were changed...

this still works but you won't have breast physics on new devices that version 5.0 added

26 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Nice, what about the 3bbb bodyslides?, i know its prob common question and it might be annyoing, but it would be nice to have proper physics on new devices.

23 minutes ago, Dude2000 said:

3BBB is not popular enough to be included. So it will not be officially included until/if it reaches CBBE and UNP popularity. Until then, use the 4.3 conversion. It's missing the new outfits, but everything else will work.

Grummkol is working on updating the bodyslides. Or if I get annoyed enough at it enough myself, I may do my own unless he finishes first, but don't expect me to do it soon. I spent 4+ months on the CBBE SE bodyslides, not looking forward to doing more.