20 minutes ago, lanaya1437 said:

To be honest, I'm not sure what happened. 360 Movement Behaviour was definitely the culprit though.

Since we're on the topic of 360 movement, is it possible to have 'smooth turning' while in a hobble dress for instance? Currently, the PC just 'snaps' into whatever direction you're turning to.

FNIS sexy move player 360 works great. I'm not sure what would need to be done for the mod 360 move to work. Part of the issue might be that the latest versions requires nemesis, and nemesis doesn't seem to be working well with DD, from what others have said.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:
2 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

To be honest, I'm not sure what happened. 360 Movement Behaviour was definitely the culprit though.

FNIS sexy move player 360 works great. I'm not sure what would need to be done for the mod 360 move to work. Part of the issue might be that the latest versions requires nemesis, and nemesis doesn't seem to be working well with DD, from what others have said.

I was looking into this a lot a few weeks ago. It seems that most "360 movement" animation mods like sexy move basically mimic the 360 movement effect by replacing the backward animations with an animation that has the player facing the camera. Meanwhile 360 Movement Behavior replaces the behavior files so that the player is always using the walk/run forward animations in any direction. The upside is that this makes 360 Movement Behavior work with any mod that just replaces the vanilla walk/run animations (It also will let the player face the direction you were walking, which is a small thing I noticed and really liked). The downside is that this conflicts with any mod that also needs to modify the behavior files (So devious devices and many mods that add custom furniture types or modify furniture interactions like MME or Furniture Sex, these were the mods that got me looking into this whole thing). The nemesis versions of 360 movement behavior (post v1.2) sound like they might be able to fix this due to how nemesis supposedly "merges" behavior files, but nemesis doesn't seem to play well with loverslab mods (DD or any creature mods).

Unfortunately it would take someone who knows way more about modding and animations to know if there could be a potential way to fix this. Right now the best advice is if you're using any mods on loverslab to just give up on 360 Movement Behavior and try to find suitable animations that mimic it until hopefully the nemesis stuff becomes more compatible.

1 hour ago, TBDM said:

I was looking into this a lot a few weeks ago. It seems that most "360 movement" animation mods like sexy move basically mimic the 360 movement effect by replacing the backward animations with an animation that has the player facing the camera. Meanwhile 360 Movement Behavior replaces the behavior files so that the player is always using the walk/run forward animations in any direction. The upside is that this makes 360 Movement Behavior work with any mod that just replaces the vanilla walk/run animations (It also will let the player face the direction you were walking, which is a small thing I noticed and really liked). The downside is that this conflicts with any mod that also needs to modify the behavior files (So devious devices and many mods that add custom furniture types or modify furniture interactions like MME or Furniture Sex, these were the mods that got me looking into this whole thing). The nemesis versions of 360 movement behavior (post v1.2) sound like they might be able to fix this due to how nemesis supposedly "merges" behavior files, but nemesis doesn't seem to play well with loverslab mods (DD or any creature mods).

Unfortunately it would take someone who knows way more about modding and animations to know if there could be a potential way to fix this. Right now the best advice is if you're using any mods on loverslab to just give up on 360 Movement Behavior and try to find suitable animations that mimic it until hopefully the nemesis stuff becomes more compatible.

Makes sense. I was using 1.2 so I could do without Nemesis (I tried with Nemesis, but the sheer number of animations knda broke it, my PC was just gliding through Skyrim). I currently use mcgFemaleWalk for Skyrim SE that has its own 360 movement behaviour which works fine.

The 360 movement while wearing devious devices is still choppy though, but I can live with that.

Is there any way to disable chastity belt effects/events (the ones that have animations) completely? I've tried disabling events that seemed related to belts in the MCM but the chugging and tugging events still keep firing while I'm processing carcasses (hunterborn) which are also animated and force third person view, and the animation events conflict in some way that render the camera permanently useless. I've lost track of the number of times I've had to reload and lose a considerable amount of game time because of this. I hope I'm missing something and there is a way to disable these events for good... Thanks for any help

6 hours ago, Hugebooblover said:

Is there a reference or testing cell for DD? I am working doing a TBD conversion and it would be easier than trying to add items using the console. Thanks.

On a side note: I'm going to try to make a TBD conversion, but I promise nothing. I am also bad at using Outfit studio.

I was bad at outfit studio too. I got better :D

I seem to recall mention of a test cell, but I don't know it. I use a combo of the LAL start cell and the add item menu mod when testing.

1 hour ago, petronius said:

Is there any way to disable chastity belt effects/events (the ones that have animations) completely? I've tried disabling events that seemed related to belts in the MCM but the chugging and tugging events still keep firing while I'm processing carcasses (hunterborn) which are also animated and force third person view, and the animation events conflict in some way that render the camera permanently useless. I've lost track of the number of times I've had to reload and lose a considerable amount of game time because of this. I hope I'm missing something and there is a way to disable these events for good... Thanks for any help

Not without editing the mod.

I've turned off animations in hunterborn, since that does have an option.

20 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

devious coursed loot 9.0 came out ???

devious devices 5.0 and 5.1 bodyslides not yet ???

???

Got DCL 9.0 done and handed off.

DCL 5.1 update and bodyslides on the troubleshooting post.

I think kimy didn't post the 5.1 full conversion because I mentioned I still needed to update the For Him and BRRF HDT chains. I'm almost done with those and will have it handed off today or tomorrow :P

Edit: If you meant the 3BBB bodyslides, I'm considering doing it. I'd gotten rid of some clipping on the neck and it's bugging me that it's still in the 3bbb bodyslides. :D It will still be a separate download, and I'll probably just hand it over to Grummkol if I finish before he does.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:58 AM, Elsidia said:

Change xyz not helps here.

Here's what I meant by change xyz. I can only do the chain as a whole, but if we could move an end, that might be what finishes it off, if changing weights doesn't. You may still be right, I just want to be sure we're on the same page. :)

image.png.c0ae34fad019202a6a1e0b6bc0a5b9ee.png

image.png.658a0d1f589900a6530a06239893a5e4.png

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Got DCL 9.0 done and handed off.

DCL 5.1 update and bodyslides on the troubleshooting post.

I think kimy didn't post the 5.1 full conversion because I mentioned I still needed to update the For Him and BRRF HDT chains. I'm almost done with those and will have it handed off today or tomorrow :P

Edit: If you meant the 3BBB bodyslides, I'm considering doing it. I'd gotten rid of some clipping on the neck and it's bugging me that it's still in the 3bbb bodyslides. :D It will still be a separate download, and I'll probably just hand it over to Grummkol if I finish before he does.

yes 3bbb bodyslides.

ok take your time .

and the more important Thank you very much again for your help and time.

you are amazing my friend ?

25 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Here's what I meant by change xyz.

Ok i can't see this because neck chain on my body is inside a body) HDT SMP can't read body meshes size and apply chains physics not to collide with body.

Because i prefer use my own non physics prisoner set.

And how you change a xyz?

just installed this mod now my character will walk using only the bound leg animations with arms bound behind back for walking towards camera or up in the air on a bar (minus the bar) if walking away from the camera. thoughts ? 

edit: ok i had a look around and apparently Fnis sexy moves causes this, current solution i found is simply go into the mcm and Re select the animation you want from fnis sexy move mcm, undoes the issue 

I know this more than likely isn't supported in this thread per the FAQ but I have to ask - I downloaded the package from the top post and attempted to install via MO2, but i get a message

installation as fomod failed: missing requirement: the file 'SexLab.ESM' should be active, but was missing!

Is the download maybe not working right or something?

7 minutes ago, Skullriot said:

I know this more than likely isn't supported in this thread per the FAQ but I have to ask - I downloaded the package from the top post and attempted to install via MO2, but i get a message

Is the download maybe not working right or something?

That message is just telling you that the installer did not found SexLab in the active mods, not reporting an issue on DD side. Check if you installed SexLab and if it's active. If it is, I would reinstall it since that message indicates that DD can't find the SexLab.esm and the installation of SexLab has somehow gone wrong.

Just now, abcdefghilmn said:

That message is just telling you that the installer did not found SexLab in the active mods, not reporting an issue on DD side. Check if you installed SexLab and if it's active. If it is, I would reinstall it since that message indicates that DD can't find the SexLab.esm and the installation of SexLab has somehow gone wrong.

major facepalm.....

thanks for this. I am using MO2 and just didn't have it active, i'm rebuilding my mod list after a couple years of not modding

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i can't see this because neck chain on my body is inside a body) HDT SMP can't read body meshes size and apply chains physics not to collide with body.

Because i prefer use my own non physics prisoner set.

And how you change a xyz?

I haven't figured out how to move in nifskope, but I know it's there.

Rename the collision mesh in the neck chain nifs to be 'body' instead of 'unpb'. Collision started working for me after that. That will be in the full 5.1 conversion.

In outfit studio, right click the mesh part to move, then click move. You can also use the move tool (circle with four directional arrows in a corner), but if you move it to visually align in outfit studio, it's way misaligned in game. I've been moving in increments of 2 to 4 units at a time. Just putting in things like 2 or -2 to move, then check in game to see if more adjustment is needed.

40 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

What is collision mesh? What is neck chain nifs?

In prisoner chains nif not found any unpb.

I was talking about the collision mesh added into the collar chains. Basically a very low poly body with no textures. I added something similar to the male prisoner chains, i need to make sure i got the females too.

I'm not sure where pfiffy got the collision mesh from. What I did with the update is add a reference in, delete the textures, and then rename the reference from CBBE to body. it's higher poly than needed, but i'm hoping it won't be too much of an issue.

Or open up one of the collar chains, delete everything except the collision mesh, then export the collision mesh to a nif. once it's saved, you can then import it into the prisoner chains.

The white body here is the collision mesh i'm talking about.

image.png.30c42c590aedbba3345f5ee40a4f9c06.png

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

I was talking about the collision mesh added into the collar chains. Basically a very low poly body with no textures. I added something similar to the male prisoner chains, i need to make sure i got the females too.

I'm not sure where pfiffy got the collision mesh from. What I did with the update is add a reference in, delete the textures, and then rename the reference from CBBE to body. it's higher poly than needed, but i'm hoping it won't be too much of an issue.

Or open up one of the collar chains, delete everything except the collision mesh, then export the collision mesh to a nif. once it's saved, you can then import it into the prisoner chains.

The white body here is the collision mesh i'm talking about.

image.png.30c42c590aedbba3345f5ee40a4f9c06.png

Would it be possible to convert the collision mesh to 3BBB and build it with bodyslide morphs?

1 minute ago, Farbwerk said:

Does the collision mesh have morphs? Will we be able to build it using our bodyslide presets? 

I didn't conform it no. It's not visible, and SMP has not ever followed any body shape closely enough to matter. All it's there for is the chains to collide with, since there's not a good way to tag all the possible body shapes that might be in use in the xml. Without it, the chain tends to sink into the body at rest.

I don't think conforming it will get it to bounce off the npc or pc's breasts any more than it does already.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

I didn't conform it no. It's not visible, and SMP has not ever followed any body shape closely enough to matter. All it's there for is the chains to collide with, since there's not a good way to tag all the possible body shapes that might be in use in the xml. Without it, the chain tends to sink into the body at rest.

I don't think conforming it will get it to bounce off the npc or pc's breasts any more than it does already.

Do you mind explaining to me how it manages to collide with bigger breasts for example even when the collision mesh itself seems to have really small breasts? I’ve noticed that even with bigger bodyslide presets the chains still do a decent job of colliding.

Edit: I realize now it might be colliding with the smp collision "outfit" from 3BA since there's no <no-collide-with> tag for it but I'm not 100% sure.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

Or open up one of the collar chains, delete everything except the collision mesh,

Ok, i give up. My outfit studio don't allow do it. I try different bodies used as collision and even original unnp but after resave a nif chains completely broken. And even with unnp collsion chains still will be inside body because CBBE body is bigger as unnp even with zero sliders. But i have no zero sliders.

I can't update a bodyslide because i probably lose my used body and all modifications what i do but install over old bodyslide damages it and new bodyslide loses all presets.

I will wait until you made CBBE collision body with sliders)

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I can't update a bodyslide because i probably lose my used body and all modifications what i do but install over old bodyslide damages it and new bodyslide loses all presets.

All you should need to do is back up the SliderPresets folder. I've moved a custom preset I was working with for someone to my CBBE output folder, which prevents it from getting deleted on updates.