Hi, I stumbled upon this, and thought I give it shot. It, kinda works, though I can't get the item to appear. I've downloaded the requirements, ran FNIS, then Bodyslide. But, the item doesn't appear, the only one that appeared was a black leather harness. I noticed somewhere on another thread the I needed DDi ( Devious Devices integration), DDa (Devious Devices assets), and DDe (Devious Devices expansion). Apparently, there are SE version of these files. But, the link on that thread was dead (mega said 'The file you are trying to download is no longer available'). Anybody knows the links for it?

Edit; I found the link for the all-in-one patch for the SE version. But, mega said 'The file you are trying to download is no longer available'.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers, all.

4 hours ago, RogueScoundrel said:

I needed DDi ( Devious Devices integration), DDa (Devious Devices assets), and DDe (Devious Devices expansion). Apparently, there are SE version

Those files are integrated into DD 5.0 SE - it's all in one installation and are available download from this thread first page.

You build all items into bodyslide? You don't have any mods what breaks a DDI like no enchantment restriction? (Check troubleshoot page)

How you mean this happen? Not works? Technical details? (Item's id, screenshots, how look inventory, interaction menus  etc.)

I can say i can't start a car. But problem maybe only you forgot check fuel level.

On 2/25/2021 at 11:40 AM, Coalstorm said:

What issues could one face if one does update to 5.0?

Can share only info what can happen. Mods what use old functions of item equip and remove stop item equipping and removing by scripts. I heard some of Laura bondage shops quests are affected of it.

My personal experience: Devious devices equip mod stops working. Technically it's work but full set equipping and unequiping time takes about a 5 - 10 minutes or even more RL time.

I've got a conflict between DD and the following armor "King Crusader Armor" : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39699

I cant display a part of armor "heavy cuirass" which just disapear  evenif there is no devious devices on the character. outfitstudio seems saying ''slot 56'' for the armor.

I tried DD options: device underneath (1) -> on the first 2 lines I enable "use queueNiNode" and I disable "Item Hider slot" and the armor is working again.

but I have no idea what this 2 lines are supposed to do. I just tried other slot (for item hider slot) but still not working. If anyone can enlight me on these options or know this kind of conflict on armor slot. Many thanks.

52 minutes ago, gamerninja2000 said:

So for some reason I cant make any of the clothing in the game even though i have created all of the clothing with bodyslide

Can you give some more information?

What mod manager are you using?

After you had run bodyslide, did you also save the stuff bodyslide produced?

What exactly do you mean with "cant make any of the clothing"? Do you mean equip or actually craft?

Do they show as equipped or what exactly happens?

The more specific you are in describing your problem, the more others can help you :)

15 hours ago, kolo88 said:

I enable "use queueNiNode" and I disable "Item Hider slot" and the armor is working again.

First option does only that device hidder use armor hider without reequip slot.

Second option is device hidder slot - if you disabled it - then no DD items will be hide. This armor uses 56 slot - this is chastity belt slot - return Item hider slot to default value and try to disable in body 32 section chastity belt (56) - none - then probably your armor not be hide. But also if you wear a body armor and DD chastity belt - it not hide too.

On 2/25/2021 at 5:32 PM, ForgotMyUserNameFuckMe said:

Having an issue with the DD blindfold Dark Fog power/slider function.  I created a new character and moving the bar does not effect the strength of the dark fog, however reloading an older character it works just fine.

If it works on one character but not another without changing any mods, then it's something in your save.

If it works after changing the enabled mods (because the saves use different mods) then it's a conflict somewhere in your load order. Most likely, it's a lighting/ENB issue.

9 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

This mod exists in SSE version  ? 

Thanks 

Looks like it doesn't need conversion according to this post. If it doesn't contain meshes or animations/behaviors, that would be correct. It uses ZAZ instead of DD, but it's fine to have both.

23 hours ago, bobster12 said:

Can you give some more information?

What mod manager are you using?

After you had run bodyslide, did you also save the stuff bodyslide produced?

What exactly do you mean with "cant make any of the clothing"? Do you mean equip or actually craft?

Do they show as equipped or what exactly happens?

The more specific you are in describing your problem, the more others can help you :)

i am using vortex. yes I did save the stuff bodyslide produced. I mean that the book that you are supposed to have in your inventory and all of the items you are supposed to be able to make as a result of the mod but I do not see any of them even showing up.

Alright, I've been researching far to long and I figure I'll go ahead and ask my questions.

1.) I have bodyslide and I'll be the first to admit I don't fully understand how the damn thing works. That being said it says "4. And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets. Half of all user support requests are caused by them not running Bodyslide. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!!" How do I go about running the slide?

2.) Once I've done that how do I go about getting the devices and furniture?

Thank You

38 minutes ago, gamerninja2000 said:

i am using vortex. yes I did save the stuff bodyslide produced. I mean that the book that you are supposed to have in your inventory and all of the items you are supposed to be able to make as a result of the mod but I do not see any of them even showing up.

The book has nothing to do with bodyslide working or not.

3 minutes ago, RoyalJay said:

Alright, I've been researching far to long and I figure I'll go ahead and ask my questions.

1.) I have bodyslide and I'll be the first to admit I don't fully understand how the damn thing works. That being said it says "4. And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets. Half of all user support requests are caused by them not running Bodyslide. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!!" How do I go about running the slide?

2.) Once I've done that how do I go about getting the devices and furniture?

Thank You

2. Get another mod that will use the devices and furniture. DCL will use the devices. Starting with the DCL 9.0 beta, it will make use of the furniture. There are other mods that have DD as a requirement, pick the ones you want. DD is a framework and won't do anything by itself.

For both of you:

BodySlide needs to be run through your mod manager, except for NMM. If you don't know how to start bodyslide from your mod manager, either google bodyslide setup with your mod manager, or read the bodyslide description page on the nexus.

1. Launch bodyslide from your mod manager
  2. Check groups - either uncheck everything, or select "DD Framework CBBE SE" (or UUNP if you use that). This group applies to 5.0/5.1. If using 4.3, select DDa, DDx, Heretic, and catsuit groups.
    image.png.952ade0856357f6852c9ce570e7b25af.png
  3. Look for a DD outfit in the Outfit/Body section and select it. Make sure your preset shows up. If you have a custom preset, it's assumed you know  how  to fix it if it's not showing up.
  4. Build that one outfit using the 'Build' button in the bottom center. Check where it is outputting to.
    image.png.6454239eb1034d7791ccc674c60b79aa.png
  5. If it's not going to the data folder you have set something up wrong. Check your bodyslide settings and make sure you are starting bodyslide correctly.
    image.png.e2fd2473bec60b56f655a787c5acf6a2.png
  6. Since we're running through the mod manager, you should have your game folder as the output path. If you have trouble still, you can override where it gets written to in the advanced section. I recommend saving to a mod in the mod staging folder in your mod manager. When setting mod load order (not esp) this output mod should overwrite DD. Most people should have the output path empty.
    image.png.8decf2ffb6aced4716f5d235899cf651.png
  7. Now that you've got the paths setup correctly and have confirmed your preset is working with DD, you can batch build. Make sure Build Morphs are checked.
    image.png.b05ea3b2ca919ca75685d93b8d361ced.png
  8. Select the options you want, then let it run.

Ah, well it looks like I was on the right path while I was away. I have managed to get bodyslide to launch from vortex, I believe that's what you meant with "BodySlide needs to be run through your mod manager". I am using UNP, I guess my only question is this. I don't have any presets, I'm using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1699, so how do I get this UNP replacer into the bodyslide? Probably a simple question, but not for me.

4 minutes ago, RoyalJay said:

Ah, well it looks like I was on the right path while I was away. I have managed to get bodyslide to launch from vortex, I believe that's what you meant with "BodySlide needs to be run through your mod manager". I am using UNP, I guess my only question is this. I don't have any presets, I'm using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1699, so how do I get this UNP replacer into the bodyslide? Probably a simple question, but not for me.

For getting UNP working with SE, there's some additional work - copying LE files over. I did a half assed job so I could look at the UNP stuff sometimes, but I don't use it.

That seems to be what you're missing - without the LE bodyslide files, I also show no presets, but with the LE files, they're there.

This is alluded to in the bottom of the description of the UNP mod your have:
    Q: How can I change something on this body?
    A: You need to install the program Bodyslide
    Then manual download Oldrim's Bodyslide, unzip wherever and go into the folder 02 UUNP and copy the folders there and put them under Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide. Use SSE NIF Optimizer on all     UUNP meshes under Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP
    If you want to get UUNP RaceMenu Morphs working follow this guide

Vyxenne loves UNP, and has written a guide to getting it working right in SE. I'd suggest following that

1 hour ago, RoyalJay said:

Use the link from Herowynne above instead of downloading the LE files. :)

7 minutes ago, RoyalJay said:

Just a little update, I got it working (mostly). I have some small clipping I need to work on and I need to fix the face textures for the ball gag - which I'm guessing I do through body slide also?

The gags aren't in bodyslide and don't come with face textures.

If you don't have MFG Fix, install it.

If you are using DD For Him, get the 5.1 update from the troubleshooting post

Otherwise, you can adjust the fit somewhat in Racemenu by editing the face.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

The gags aren't in bodyslide and don't come with face textures.

If you don't have MFG Fix, install it.

If you are using DD For Him, get the 5.1 update from the troubleshooting post

Otherwise, you can adjust the fit somewhat in Racemenu by editing the face.

can't thank you enough, I'm very new but you've been a tremendous help thus far.

I do have a couple more questions, if you don't mind. I noticed if I place armbinders on my female follower, when she walks she will swing her arms (her hands wont be visible). Once she stops her arms will return to behind her back, as they should be. The same happens with leg binders, she will walk normally (and they will appear to stretch) and return to normal when she stops.

Have I installed something wrong, or do I need to install something else? 

4 hours ago, RoyalJay said:

can't thank you enough, I'm very new but you've been a tremendous help thus far.

I do have a couple more questions, if you don't mind. I noticed if I place armbinders on my female follower, when she walks she will swing her arms (her hands wont be visible). Once she stops her arms will return to behind her back, as they should be. The same happens with leg binders, she will walk normally (and they will appear to stretch) and return to normal when she stops.

Have I installed something wrong, or do I need to install something else? 

NPCs have their own minds sometimes. If the arms are going back in, then the armbinders are working. sometimes the npc behavior change doesn't take.

the real test here will be does your character use the bound animations when walking.

still, you can try/check these:

If you have FNIS sexy move, you can try toggling player 360 move and changing to a new cell.

Try removing other idle animations from other mods

if you have the mod 360 move, get rid of this

If you use nemesis, try with fnis